My suggestion is to target the Joe Rogan Experience...

My suggestion is to target the Joe Rogan Experience, who is currently violating Apple Youtube and Google's ToS giving platforms to hate speech with nazis like Milo, Ben Shapiro, Gavin McInnes, Jordan Peterson. If Alex Jones is hate speech, so is Joe Rogan.

It may sound counterproductive, but the target should be false flagging to take out the centrists across youtube, apple and google. The sooner you clamp down on centrists with leftist logic, the more normalfags you ruffle - and these people are the very core userbase of most of the soynet. Basically, we need to be aiding for the leftist tech dystopia.

Don't call it a nightmare. This is the reality you chose.

Attached: joe-rogan.jpg (767x431, 49.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NO7D5-fmB8
theonion.com/report-we-don-t-make-any-money-if-you-don-t-click-the-1823460398
support.google.com/google-ads/contact/thirdparty_complaint?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was thinking about it until you posted this gay line.

Despite op being nowhere near hetrosexuality, this is a good idea.

Joe is about as bluepilled as you can get so shutting him down is good, at the same time it will cause massive backlash among middle of the road and left leaning normies.

OP really went full retard. This is the type of shit where an user goes from 28 years old to 16 years old

You are one bad dude OP

This is actually a solid plan. Accelerationism needs to happen.

Nice idea but it will never happen. JRE is too valuable for them to ever shutdown, unless he goes off the reservation, but that is highly unlikely because he is a hardcore globalist, married to a jewess, has a jewish producer on his show and god only knows how many CIA nigger/MIC handlers giving input, and this still ignores the fact that he is the Eternal Mouthbreather and incapable of having honest or sincere discussion about anything but the most mundane normalfag topics.

The Infowars psyop has been deep sixed because they finally realized it is a gateway to more problematic thinking. The topics AJ routinely discusses fly way too close to the jewish question.

SAM HYDE THREAD ANCHORED AGAIN
====
====
JOE
ALEX
WHITE BE GONE
CHINESE BRIDE FAG
Q

STill here

This is a good idea. He's a perfect target.

THANK
====
Y
O
U

WHITE PEOPLE

Sam Hyde's MDE cuts… Jews BTFO

It is a good plan to eliminate the middle, but you're forgetting something: The Jews who run these platforms aren't shy about being hypocrites.

Rogan isn't a threat to the left-leaning shitlibs this November; Jones was. So Jones gets the ax and they pretend it's for reasons, but bring those same reasons to bear on Joe Rogan or the Young Turks, and you'll be ignored. They're on the right side of history, so fuck you, Nazi.

We aren't going to clever our way out of the mess we're in. Dehumanise yourself and face to violence.

If the Libertarians who are significantly Jewish and globalist-friendly can get ovened by the owners of the tech companies, so can Rogan.

They won't ban Joe because hes married to a kike and still useful.

Reported Joe Rogan for hate speech. I mean look at him, he's a got dam skinhead

Anything is possible. The difference here is that JRE's audience is astronomical, the show gets somewhere between 70-100 million unique downloads per month. They wouldn't shut that bluepill dispenser down for any reason, unless he fucked up big time. And he's not gonna fuck up, because he's a dumb knuckledragger and it's in his nature to be dumb and say all the dumb shit that's been programmed into him.

Target his shows with Gavin McGuiness and Milo. You can very easily claim transphobia and Islamophobia.

He still drops occasional red-pills that could be classed as hate speech by blue-haired nutjobs.

He's still trailing behind the Adam Carolla show.

Good idea. Rogan has a massive following amongst podcasters, probably at the top, top 5 at worst. He says enough "problematic" shit, and has the "right" guests on enough (including Jonestein) that a triggered army of shills rallying the usual suspects might just get him shoah'd. I'd focus on his tranny commentary primarily. He's always railing against them in contact sports.

His only cover is that he loves to muh drumpf iz evil when he's got his lefty comics and (((academics))) on. He's a sneaky one. Also likes to play dumb a lot (he might actually be dumb though).

Worth a shot.

Shills out themselves instantly.

Report the centrist podcast that hosts conservatives like Shapiro and exposes people to different ideas. We can't have him calling out Jews in Hollywood.

Attached: 6eda75cc80214f9e3ea5916ff8158b0c40d53ea9d6f117c94d081792e961fc43.png (249x255, 11.99K)

Probably because his video outlined a clear plan.

This is a great idea. But I suggest we do mass flaggings across many platforms, not just on JewTube. One of our targets should be (((The_Donald))). If a subreddit as big as t_d is banned, the after effects will be felt throughout the (((media))).

Attached: db1543ebe48368b1624419a9e37786511288713c327a395f03a0f354cadf6ace.jpeg (720x960, 65.96K)

Carolla is so backed up with kosher semen hes gone cock eyed.

Excellent idea user

Could’ve sworn we didn’t support accelerationism.

Could’ve sworn we didn’t support ecelebs.

Yeah, but that will never happen, for the same reason that Twitter will never ban Trump.

One rogue employee did and it made headlines.

Carolla's further to the right, recognizes white guilt is bullshit and has a bigger audience than Rogan.
Get him banned (even though he owns his own network) and more ripples will be felt.

This.

Attached: 11985b0bf363a7ff92ef7c45b7722d07a103fea26af4e844bcb2db0f1a038553.png (255x255, 12.71K)

Twitter depends on Trump. Reddit doesn't. He's one of the main reasons that their stocks aren't going the way of Faceberg a few weeks ago.

t_d is a pressure release valve. Once they've outlived their usefulness, they'll be shoa'd as Jones was yesterday. Even if I'm wrong, it's worth a shot. Plus, those faggots are cringe inducing.

Attached: 6546d3a5f2ee15f88404e47429862e673c6764057c18ee59356084dc37803395.jpg (1500x1069, 890.08K)

t_d is run by jews and cia niggers

So is (((infowars))), yet they were deplatformed from almost all outlets.

Facebergs stock could be at 0 and the platform would still exist as is. Its about control and surveillance not turning a profit.

This isn't cuckchan, faggot.

This, Youtube doesn't make any money but it's too valuable a tool to let go.

and why new platforms are almost financially impossible to create. If you manage they'll ddos it until you get (((cloudflare))). Should you accept all of that then they'll call the hosting and domain providers and claim you host a raycis website. Eventually cuckservatives will wake the fuck up.

Doesn't really matter, and most of the redpills that do get dropped are just obvious JBP tier shit that is only controversial to libtards and the insane. His audience is overwhelmingly male, lolbertarian, center-right or actual right-wing/neocon (huge amounts of military guys listen to him) and none of them care if he says some stupid shit every once in a while that might be taken as a red pill if said by someone more controversial. Notice how you never see the MSM go after Rogan specifically whenever he has these problematic figures on (such as Milo or JBP). Why is that? After all, no one would know who any of these fucking assholes were had they not gotten their first publicity rounds by being guests on JRE. It is because he is a mouthpiece of the deep state, same as Alex Jones, but in a different role.

Look, by all means go for it. You guys have the right idea, but you should keep the operation on ice until the day when he really, actually fucks up. And that day may never come. Otherwise you are pissing in the wind because his show is bigger than ever and he's not going anywhere for the foreseeable future.

This is a more doable option. I doubt high up kikes would have any problem putting Carolla out to pasture.

What zer said.

Attached: 1490051171377-0.jpg (572x445, 34.79K)

You're missing the point. The point is, we could potentially get him shut down due to his past guests. If you don't think we could get his account affected, you're utterly in denial.

Attached: a93bff81fb36c0a6a0907128bd0be057e356cca225ff3d43c99fb1a13e9b8540.png (900x1200, 1.01M)

So use webtorrent with scripted automated webseeding making use of free accounts or ipfs or maidsafe?? You cant shut down something without a central server.

Zig Forums definitely doesn't support ecelebs.
proof

…TRS

Kys

Nah joe is a cool guy.
He’s just a centrist, and some of his friends are fuck heads.

checked
thank you user

Attached: 1482199386787.jpg (750x1024, 123.49K)

Joe's a leftist and a babbling idiot. Taking DMT doesn't make you interesting. Middle-school pot theories don't make you interesting. Watching 10 CRAZIEST conspiracy theories [Must Watch!!!] doesn't make you interesting.
He did make Sargon look like a retard though. That was pretty funny.

If he hasn't been shut down by now then he isn't going to be. You don't seem to get what JRE is as a platform. The only way this ingenious plan works is if you time it after he royally fucks up, live, during one of his youtube streams. If you think otherwise, you simply don't understand the (((value))) of his show right now. Shutting him down would cause too many fractures, and would piss off too many of the wrong people. Everyone from his loyal 420dudebro bluepilled normalfag core to the UFC meathead contingent and military guys along with the MGTOW/JBP/alt-kike contingents. Seriously, he is listened to weekly by roughly 25-30% of the US population alone. You don't fuck with that unless there is a very good reason, and right now there are none. Sageing for amateur hour.

Joe Rogan is friends with a Jew IIRC.

You could have said the same about Alex 6 months ago.

Close, your idea and line of reasoning are solid, but not quite worthy of demonic quads. It actually is a good idea, but Rogan is too big and too much of useful idiot to be shut down retroactively. He would just get told behind closed doors those guys aren't welcome again.

I think this is a good point. This kind of operation could work, but it's best kept in waiting for the opportunity, not forcing something that hasn't happened. Wait for an actual "controversy" to launch stuff like this into the already media generated shitstorm. Also, there are other, smaller acts that would probably be more effective, because it would be more likely small timers would get taken down, but you would be able to get through to their niche audiences. Anyone remember Opie and Anthony?

That's disgusting. He platforms nazis and rape apologists to 30% of the population? He must be stopped.

Even something like getting his account put in limited state or getting a strike is enough. We just need normies to feel the heat. It's an amazing opportunity to move the Overton

Joe should be banned for that ugly studio.

This is what a man who has sex with men post looks like:

That's a bit different though. Rogan and the like are out there mostly saying things that the establishment want to hear, or that they at least find palatable. Alex Jones actually truly is/was an actual no shit controlled opposition platform. The idea was to give right wingers an outlet and get them trapped in their own little ineffectual circle jerk. Dropping the occasional redpill, but ultimately not going to far. However, over the years as his audience grew and the subjects he covered grew more and more broad, conspiracy theories on terrorist attacks and shootings and shit, etc. A lot of Jones' audience went and did their own independent research, and many end up on Zig Forums, even if it takes years. Go look on the comments caps of Jones' old videos, his audience was getting red pilled as fuck and shouting him down when he defended Israel. It's no wonder he got shut down, he lost control of his audience.

If you want to get people shut down, it would be better to go after the audience. If you can get through to them via their hosts tinfoil messages, you can get them subverted. Consider going after something like the Coast2Coast AM audience. That's another good example of folks who are already partway there.

Imkikey posting his smug lolis to let us all know how he feels about Sam's pedowood attacks while refusing to anchor the:
5 Alex Jones support group threads,
Joe Rogan thread,
e-celeb on how to marry Asian girls thread,
"white begone thread".

Shall I go on? No, this is just an Alt-Right board that got pissed at TRS and allows e-celeb Faith Goldy campain threads… Let that sink it.

Attached: imkikey pol.jpg (874x688, 138.15K)

Kikey was gassed months ago, faggot.

Last time I checked they thoroughly disapproved of race IQ stats and transphobia and xenophobia.

He's just as inflammatory if not more inflammatory than Ron Paul's account which got ovened.

There's no good reason why they wouldn't do something if enough people reported Joe.

No, not ever. Alex is and always was fringe. He's a honeypot for people who are too stupid to into nuance and critical thinking but still sense there is something deeply fucked with the world. The problem is that the occasional bigbrain would wander through and watch Infowars as an ironic joke or fact checking exercise and begin the journey down the rabbit hole into subjects that are too (((dangerous))). We've all read the countless stories from anons on this very imageboard retelling how old Jonestein was their gateway drug to the JQ. It's so common by now it's a meme.

JRE is basically Oprah for dudes.

Fringe to a degree. He's still pro diversity and basically just a pro liberty globalist. Also a self avowed non-racist. Not that fringe.

Isn't it a lot more effective to find things that leftists have done that could be considered racist by other leftists?

So you’re just literally fucking retarded, then. Outright mentally ill.
Holy hell, man. You really think anyone is going to fall for your shit?

And it was brought back immediately, because it was actually an error. They know their company would be erased forever if they tried, same with Reddit.

I don’t fully agree with your assessment. On one hand, I want Reddit to be destroyed utterly. On the other, we’d better all report those fucking faggots when they inevitably come here. They can be redirected off Zig Forums to get redpills from somewhere else, but they’re not welcome here.

Attached: ben-shapiro.jpg (600x755, 55.62K)

As controlled opposition, user.

Wasn’t one of kikey’s lackeys formerly a literal t_d moderator? Or was that just speculation?

These are leftists, user. Ecelebs are controlled opposition.

The idea is: Either all of it's ok, or none of it is. An ideal would be that content doesn't get censored just because it gives people bad icky nono feelings. Right now centrists are apathetic to more extreme views being outlawed because they're comfortable and it's not affecting them. If censorship were to start creeping into their stoner shows there's a possibility they'd wake up.

Of course he's only "fringe to a degree." That's the very defining aspect of a controlled op. He's still seen by the public at large as an insane lunatic, and that was the objective. But he got shut down because he lost control of his audience, as put it.

It still isn't obvious that he was getting shutdown. No one even called it.

Anyway, I stand by the point that affecting Rogan won't be hard. He's worth a shot.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (766x613, 276.14K)

That would make more sense instead of this accelerationist angle.

On Rogan, he considers himself a close personal friend of Jones.

Accelerationism is deliberately fucking over any chance of rebellion by aiding the enemy in gaining so much control that rebellion becomes impossible. In this case, the enemy already has the control and you're using the Alinskyite tactic of forcing them to play by their own rules. The result is potentially taking down bluepillers like (((Joe Rogan))).

No one's saying it isn't worth a shot. But why not make it count and wait for the right opportunity?

i agree, i think it will happen naturally but it will take too long, same with pewdiepied they need to move the fuck off youtube as a platform

>The result is potentially taking down bluepillers like (((Joe Rogan)))

Which in turn acts as a massive red pill for hundreds of millions potentially.

Accelerationism gets a bad name because of what it implies, but there's a huge difference between importing violent invaders and getting a stoner's youtube channel shut down.

Okay I like where this is going…
Okay…
And then you shit the bed. I mean, that COULD work, if the enemy had any principles, which they don't.

What COULD work even better, however, is this:
Under the Apple ToS, for example…

Not if it is legal in the state it's being smoked in.

I feel that user. Eddie Bravo knows what JR is doing. He knows that he's a shill. Joe Rogan should be stopped. I've already started a reporting campaign.

Fuck yourself juden.

Burr and rogan talking about cosby and rape back in the day in college. Bill talks about a fellow comic telling him about his time back then and pretty much admits to rape. If this gets to the right screeching harpies, it might have potential. Bill wont name the comic, never reported it as a possible crime which leads to rape culture….all the usual shit theyll roast him for. roll back a few minutes for the full conversation but this is the relevant portion at 54:20

granted it hits burr more than rogan but it all has to burn.

Eddie Bravo seems like a well-meaning guy, even if he's a little dimwitted.

You go fuck yourself you shit slinging piece of shit.

Federal Law > State Law bruv.

Another suggestion, report The Onion for soliciting fraudulent clicks with the following article:

theonion.com/report-we-don-t-make-any-money-if-you-don-t-click-the-1823460398

Link to google's 3rd party reporting form:

support.google.com/google-ads/contact/thirdparty_complaint?hl=en

Attached: 6f7.png (2012x2012, 1.47M)

Burr's a self-hating white guy anyways; no big loss.

sage

no & go away

Roagans (((wife))) would make sure his channel isn't removed, but I fucking love this idea and I'm going to report the fuck out of it anyway.

Sometimes we just have to walk the right path even if that path leads off a cliff

Damn OP you play for keeps.

JOE ROGAN IS A SPOOK

Damn, the more I think about this the more it makes complete sense.
UFC is owned by a ton of celebrities, celebrities hate being silenced, silencing Rogan will be seen as silencing one of their own, major fucks blue-hysteria will ensue, rage will follow, entire system gets so Jewed by us Jewing the Jew!

I FUCKING LOVE THIS!

Attached: 21_rodeo.jpg (3500x2333, 713.79K)

Fuck Burr. He's a pathetic ethnocuckold who idolized a fat nigger and mated with a sheboon.
He's a nigger as far as I'm concerned.

Doing God's work son, even if you are a cock-gobbler.

(checked)
kek

They don't like their tools used against them.

Attached: well that backfired.jpg (858x285, 21.92K)

the megalomaniac delusions of Zig Forums

>Roagans (((wife))) would make sure his channel isn't removed, but I fucking love this idea and I'm going to report the fuck out of it anyway.
Checked for the first nigga in the thread to mention the deepest Jewish Rogan connection.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x998, 1.34M)

Gen-X noob here.Can vouch for AJ leading me to the skitters.
In print media Slaughterhouse -5 when I was 12.
Funny how Spielberg simply modeled the ays in Falling Skies after his shitty little tribe.

Attached: Nazi Party.mp4 (389x279 7.19 MB, 2.27M)

You'll keep saying that to yourself right as you are walked up to the lamp-post, friend.

Attached: the truth.jpg (890x919, 183.41K)

Welcome user. Thanks for all the extreme sports !

LAMP CITY

I forgot about that.
2extreme4isis

Attached: 2EXTREM.gif (300x100, 40.84K)

True. It's being the type of person who discovers the existence of DMT, feels a calling, learns about the substance, teaches himself how to extract it from the raw plant material, then performs the chemistry to turn root bark or leaves into a pure crystalline product, all through autodidactic enterprise, not being hand-held, not being shown the way by a jew professor, not being handed a baggy of powder.
Then after all that work, and yes, it takes considerable work to get from knowing nothing, to having usable N,N-DMT and working administration method all through self-tuition. I say, then after all that work, to have the balls to administer the substance multiple times.
THAT kind of person is interesting before they ever take DMT.