Alternatives to the Internet

The powers that be are cracking down on the internet and I fear we will soon find ourselves without a home online. Someone as mild as Alex Jones can be deplatformed now. If the kikes had the power to kick him off the net then they would. Anons in the EU are facing more and more draconian censorship laws and if the dems come back into power then we will see similar laws here. While we should definitely be getting off of websites like Facebook and Twitter, we need something that can't be shut down. We need an decentralized alternative to the internet. The only things close to that (that I know of) are HAMnet, packet radios, and maybe hostcoin. If any anons have better solutions please share them with the rest of the class. We need an alternative and we need it soon or we are fucked.

Attached: 1533674199398.png (850x703, 299.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadband-hamnet.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packet_radio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-speed_multimedia_radio
matrix.org/docs/spec/
joinmastodon.org/
ordoevangelistarum.com/psa-discord-is-jewish-use-riot/
discordleaks.unicornriot.ninja/discord/
ordoevangelistarum.com/matrix-encrypted-chat/
ordoevangelistarum.com/chat/
matrixtutorial.subvert.pw
github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropayment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.
Fight for the internet.

Yes we should certainly keep fighting, but it would be wise to have a plan b.

Rather than finding an alternative; perhaps "we" should stand our ground yes?
bump for reasons

SHUT THE WHOLE INTERNET DOWN

AND GO TO THE LOCAL BEER HALL

CHECKED
Lots of good shit has come from the beer halls brüder
See you there

Yes, networking with each other in a more permanent and unbreakable fashion would be more effective. Set up networks of contacts via a platform like Ricochet or something like that.

There is a chance that the kikes could win this round. Yes we should keep fighting. We shouldn't make life easy for them, but we should be ready if they take down the internet.

Old school bulletin boards / cork boards
Yeah it's slow but we could still shitpost

YOUR LOCAL BEER HALL

No srsly user. IF THEY TAKE THE INTERNET, TAKE THEIR SOUL.

How is IPFS?

We lose our global reach if we go old school.

Our message has been firmly implanted in the minds of the masses
If they take our containment field away all the better. Force some irl action.
Smoke signals and high powered laser pointers signaling morse code from region to region
K.E.K.
-.- . -.-

Support decentralized platforms you shitbirds. Don't just pay lip service, COMMIT! Delete your Twitter, tell everyone you are going to Mastadon, then DO IT
Mastadon is infinitely superior and unlike most open source software it actually works pretty well. We are the culture creators, if we move the normies will eventually follow.

Setup a personal site using Jekyll and add disqus comment capability. They can't shut us all down. And even if you are taken down, just move your site to another host. Easy peasy.

Don't use GitHub. They will take you down. Gitlab is good.

You can always come to my site to shitpost.

Iamwillywonkaa.gitlab.io

Attached: github is for fagits.png (2000x1500, 981.62K)

Something decentralized without a domain name.

Or we could find a more permanent solution. We can't run forever.

What about mesh networks?

Any specific instance you suggest?

Attached: mastodon.png (1057x491, 101.39K)

HAMnet is a mesh network.

broadband-hamnet.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packet_radio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-speed_multimedia_radio

retroshare like /hypno/, IPFS like Zig Forums, or just BitTorrent like /pdfs/.

This is a kike post. It is meant to demoralize.

I've said it once and I'll say it again the three major options seem to be:

This reduces 'user' status though and takes away what actually makes us powerful. It's a simple idea but reduces literally everything that makes 'us' 'us'.

All good but could easily be potentially taken down and would just create an 'on the run' culture which to be perfectly honest isn't terrible. USB drops and what not would be fun and spy LARP like but this isn't a permanent solution.

Quite literally being a 'collective' lone wolf.

>https:// joinmastodon.org/
This you torfag?

The only kike here is you, Moshe.

How could HAMnet be taken down?

memo.cash

twitter clone on the blockchain. literally uncensorable, and more people are using it everyday.

IRC again?

TOR was taken down, not being a downer simply saying that it might be effective for now but policies and 'solutions' to dissidents are created daily so we should prep. HAMnet imo would be the most viable solution though it should be kept as a solution with a shelf life.

Autistic boomers assisting zog by triangulating comms. To maintain opsec, one would have to schedule of freqs or only operate during certain, only passed in person, times/places.

This has been in Zig Forums.

Yes.

I use pawoo since weeb. Maybe someone has started one for the Right. In the end it doesn't matter as they have a mechanism for migrating your account between instances.

Not sure who I tagged but this might be a long read, and it's supposed to be important, so listen up.

Here is the perfect solution: Riot.im
You can read a lot about it, it's well documented.
Documentation: matrix.org/docs/spec/
Here's a summary: Matrix defines a set of open APIs for decentralised communication, suitable for securely publishing, persisting and subscribing to data over a global open federation of servers with no single point of control. Uses include Instant Messaging (IM), Voice over IP (VoIP) signalling, Internet of Things (IoT) communication, and bridging together existing communication silos - providing the basis of a new open real-time communication ecosystem.
So, you see a general idea of what it is. Now here's the good part. The application [ Riot ] at riot.im is _very_ useful. You can create end-to-end encrypted chats which means no logs and nothing can be read from a 3rd party. Just as well, you can create rooms where people join to chat. It's entirely anonymous, you can sign up for an account at matrix.org using Tor, plus, you can chat while proxied through Tor. So, that also means you could proxy through I2P or something of the sort. Matrix protocol and riot application are very very easy to use and are anonymous to the core.

I suggest that we use this for a number of reasons.
1. Anonymous
2. Decentralized
3. Encrypted (end to end, means no logs)
4. You can host your own node and provide for everyone

Please take this into consideration. If you'd like to chat with me, my contact on Riot is [hide] @suicide:matrix.org [/hide]

Feel free to ignore my failure at the end :(

The Murdoch Murdoch fanclub uses Riot. It's good stuff, though not perfect. Never use platforms that can kick you off on a whim.

I don't know what that is, woops.
Maybe it's because I haven't watched TV in years and follow none of the trends of society?

That sounds pretty good. I'll have a look into it tonight.

Educate yourself friend. We have our own cultural movement and some of the creators are excellent. None of this is "TV", where do you think we are?

True, but in the meantime, I don't see a negative in creating hundreds of hydra heads. 1000 targets are much harder to hit that one

>joinmastodon.org/
they have open source code

Attached: decaprio shrugggin.gif (500x210, 472.52K)

Attached: gfgfg.png (1754x983, 1.2M)

+1 for Matrix/Riot.

To anyone saying "just use Discord"
ordoevangelistarum.com/psa-discord-is-jewish-use-riot/
discordleaks.unicornriot.ninja/discord/
To learn about how to use Matrix/Riot
ordoevangelistarum.com/matrix-encrypted-chat/
ordoevangelistarum.com/chat/
matrixtutorial.subvert.pw

Fuck Discord. It is quite literally the new Skype and there is a reason why 'Skype' was used as a describer.

I'm admin at /machinecult/ and somebody tried the same shit. RIP our IRC.

Shit! /machinecult/!? Could you join #neural:matrix.ordoevnagelistarum.com ASAP? We need you there

Saved the script, will jump on after work

God I miss IRC

IRC was fucking amazing. On /machinecult/ we literally just taught Guacman (A Jeb Bot based on Tay's script) a bunch of key phrases over and over again. Then the owner released him on Twitter and hilarity ensued.

I used the handle Ultron, his last two tweets reference me, felt good man

Tell the people in #foyer you are from /machinecult/

I'm not finding you on riot. Did you get shoah'ed

You have to make a direct chat with exactly this:

@suicide:matrix.org

You back?

This

meshnet is the future

Attached: uncharted 4.jpg (182x207, 7.99K)

Good, but not an efficient replacement for bbs.

I don't know why Zig Forums isn't on my shortwave radio? Fix this codemonkey!

I think we should start using smoke signals.

Attached: ov.jpg (400x400, 63.92K)

so… we become Free Masons?

Have you tried real life? It's like a social network, but better.

Attached: 51hylzZ85KL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (328x499, 37.97K)

Should I spell it out to you how its users will get v& if this starts to gain traction?

You can use all protocols mentioned in this thread over RFC 1149 links if you want, user.

Attached: De-Googlefy Your Life.png (1298x974, 124.6K)

this

why use riot/matrix when you can use xmpp. its federated, clients dont require javascript, it can be router over tor, and its a mature solution unline matrix synapse which appears to be in pretty young.

You faggots need Iceland. Strictest privacy policies in the entire world.
They have hosted services for anything, mounting another Zig Forums would be easy, and could never be shut down easily.
Viking-land for the win.

Attached: 20160801-IMG_0793.jpg (667x1000, 261.67K)

The situation is even worse than this. It's not just the internet anymore.

Robert Spencer from Jihadwatch got booted from Patreon. Not because he broke any rules. He got booted because mastercard told Patreon to boot him. There is a really dirty game going on, with the Cabal pulling strings that pull string that pull strings that pull strings and attacking from the shadows. Mastercard may not even be the original source, but they are the earliest in the chain we are aware of so we should attack them.

No fucking lame namecalling on twitter. No stupid deaththreats. We will attack them intelligently and with finesse, using their same shady tricks against them.

First of all, this should be obvious. Don't use a mastercard, get a visa. Second. If you have a position where you can control a company or organization, get them to use a visa. DON"T state the reason. If challenged make up a bullshit reason.

The second front is attacking their cut. Why should stores have to pay them a few percent for doing barely anything? Normally the contract will prohibit stores from charging higher prices to cover this. HOW IS THAT FAIR? Tell your representatives that this is horribly anticompetitive.

The third front is attacking late fees and overdraft fees. This disproportionally affects poor and underprivileged people who live hand to mouth. These fees must be massively cut.

The fourth front is parasitism. Look into credit card churning where you get and cancel credit cards at a rapid pace to get bonus moneys. Make sure to be careful so you don't hand them money instead of taking it.

The fifth front is attacking the competitive situation. Are two credit card companies really enough? Do they need to broken up into tiny tiny pieces?

HOT, CROWDED BEER HALLS IN YOUR AREA LOOKING TO GET NATIONALIST
FIND OUT HOW
》》CLICK HERE《《

Seriously though, I think the public square will explode horribly if they try to ban this place or seriously crack down on the internet. What do we have to lose at that point, you know? We have to communicate somehow, and all the crackdown does is legitimize Zig Forums and it's spiritual cousin sites across the internet.
More likely they'll march against individual sites, though.

Write letters, forward letters, use snail mail. It's pretty cheap. Use a wax seal, carve the seal yourself so it's hard to replicate. Make sure the recipient checks that the seal wasn't tampered with. Use other tamper-proofing methods for delivery. Deliver the letters by hand when possible. Avoiding kiked and pozzed internet surveillance is not that difficult. Just avoid the internet. How much are you saying online that's really crucial or important? Probably not much. Take what little that is important, mail it to a friend, ask that friend to reply. If that friend has another, he can copy the letter by hand and send it to that friend. Thus your idea is spread by a "community of correspondence." If it's a good idea, someone else might talk about it. Congratulations, you're officially a human.

You mean like IRL networking? It's effective but slow and casts a very narrow net. Ready to do what user? I'm a little blackpilled right now but I don't think there would be a revolution if they shut down the internet in the U.S like they have in the Ejew. Look at the Warner bill being floated around right now. They know, they just can't right now.

True but hopefully is right. Hopefully the global message that we have broadcast and will continue to until we no longer can has been seen who needed to see it.

Agreed

gonna look into this

# ZeroNet it has many tools built in It works on web technologies, but it is not the WWW as we know it because you need to run a special client to connect to this hidden world.

github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet

TOR? I2P? Freenet? GNUNet? How would you do proxies?
IPFS? Bittorrent? Joystream? How would you share files?
Sia? Storj? Maidsafe? Filecoin? How would you do file storage?
GNUTaler? DarkWallet? How would you do monetary transactions?
BTC? ETH? LTC? XRP? XMR? DASH? ZEC? A new currency?

Deport yourself illegals

Mastodon and CounterSocial are both owned by SJWs, Antifas and such. Freezepeach is safer.

remember gitgud.io

The need for ISP's is the weak point of internet.

And that is why HAM radio and Mesh Networks are the future for small cities (but not in-between cities or world-wide)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropayment
GNUTaler, Flattr, Stellar/SatoshiPay?

There is even a beer hall board.
I suggest lurkers return.

Tried it but couldn't figure out their pages option. I liked the idea of what it stands for tho.

They smash this site and teh hive disperses to recreate itself in a thousand places, to have one rule supreme again
it is inherent to the users and the technology

How about both? Fight for a "hands off" big brother approach while creating a separate network
The internet we have today is based upon Telephony. There is a vast amount of space available on radio frequencies where only a single band is needed. It's there, just waiting to be exploited

Bit off-topic, but:

This whole computer technology revolution is in some sense completely fucked up.

I mean, we probably spent the last 10.000 years as a species adapting to just shit like language, agriculture and settling down.
Then comes the industrial revolution and shit just goes upside down. Our brains cannot even really make sense of artificial light.
And then just 40 years ago, computers became a thing. And then the internet. And next there will be AI technology in your fucking toaster.
The technological race caught up with us maby 2-300 years ago and have now far surpassed our inherent ability to truly live alongside it. And it's continuing to accelerate at unstoppable rates.

Shit's fucked yo.
Our minds was ment to understand that rustling leaves could mean danger, not that too much online poker could mean fincancial ruin.

But hey:
We're sort of feel ok with it because we can at any instance find a video of a guy snorting chili and laugh about it.

You can't just "have one band", otherwise only one person can talk at a time. You need multiple bands or multiple cables.

Going offline is better anyways.

Go to a bar or a local beer hall.
Go to a commnity center. make yourself heard and talk to people.

Usenet.

Is Usenet traceable? Can the kikes shut it down?

A series of taught strings with cans on the end

Attached: FBI OPEN UP.webm (640x360, 1.73M)

Hi feds. I'm posting here in your thread. Hope you get some cool tips about where all the real dirt is.

Anyway. While we're here.

You (user) don't want e-celebs to start. Let them be purged. On top of that, containment boards will always be present. If you have to run around and be on the go from time to time while looking for a new base, do it then you faggot you're supposed to be thrilled with the idea of guerrilla movement. Revel in it. Finally, you will always be able to go behind enemy lines (reddit facebook twitter youtube etc) and drop red pills as a lonewolf. (Maybe start bulking up your folders lad). This creates a scenario where chosen user is moved by red pill and seeks to join the boogie man containment board and join the collective unconscious. This censorship shit is basically helping increase anonymity though it may slow down the spread of the user web. It will lead to more quality and less quantity anyway. It will also create an awareness of a 'mainstream' internet like mainstream television and music which will create an unprecedented surge to the underground right in about 20 years. Way to go dipshits.

Carrier pigeons and smoke signals

stick to gnu/social, but do note you can't get shoah'd regardless

matrix bridges mainly, think they have one for xmpp as well

have already started using "clearnet" unironically to mean the normie web, did so unintentionally, fits nicely

esplain why this was ever uttered

Attached: 6984d035a83488daaa5a50f4e9d2ec9ce73d966f53068ac5cb23d67984b52cff.gif (480x480, 2.36M)

So, you're saying you need ol' fags who can tell you how to set up PPP over dial ups, like the internet really was, and start passing around telephone numbers.

Teach us your ways old fag.

You use Tor, wisely.

And Tox over Tor.

Meshnet, or whatever it's called. Can't shut down the internet when servers are hosted literally fucking everywhere.