Kris Kobach is a Zionist stooge

I've seen a lot of people talking about him lately, and I know the alt-right in Kansas has thrown all their hopes behind him, so this is just a reminder that Kris Kobach is as much an enemy as any other politician.

Attached: kris kobach cuck.png (469x380, 250.47K)

Literally who?

fuck off

Kansas primaries niggers

sage

Basically everyone associated with the Trump campaign and the republican party in general is a hardcore nigger-loving zionist that wants the extermination of the White race.

oh my we have someone who is only 90% with us. No one will publicly call out the jews. No one, so trash someone for not having the balls to do so on an anonymous board? FO sAGE

David Duke does

Yeah no faggot I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that. Here hold this sage for me will ya?

Look at this faggot. Point at him and laugh. Surely if we can have multiple people naming the jew in the most pozzed state, Kansas can handle it?

Attached: little.jpg (643x547 170.9 KB, 180.93K)

dd Cant even set foot in the US, much less run for office.

Fucking off yourself retarded Trump nigger like shill

let me know when they are sworn.. i mean roundly defeated and forgotten.

Fixed that for you. And you have.

There's a difference between "not publicly calling out the jew" and giving Israel both a rimjob and a reacharound, you fucking dumpling.

If the choice is a jewish shill or nothing I'll choose nothing, either way we get jewed as seen in the entire Trump presidency

He is 0% with us.

I'd call you a shill, but sanchez probably be better. you attack someone the progressives hate, someone who represents the end of no taco tuesday. when he looses we loose because he will represent our ideas defeated

You're so dumb it hurts, how much he loves jews is how much he's going to accomplish, he's lying to you through his fucking teeth about everything except his love of jews. He's not going to be in favor of deportations, he'll support amnesty, sign gun restrictions, just like every other GOP (((Trump))) included

You're hysterical.

meanwhile the leftists are openly calling for and propping up bds

He’s already been in office, and ran recently, kike.

Wat

Well, Kobach won the primary, by less than 200 votes. His opponent will probably call for a recount.

The whole point of playing in politics is not that get our solution, its that we keep our ideas alive and viable. Kobach represents us like it or not, if he fails they dump salt on us.

Yes, Kobach represents us, a bunch of loyal patriots who want to defend Our Greatest Ally from boycotts because Holocaust. Gimme a fucking break.

Thought we had kike-free moderation. Guess not.

Kvetch more, Schlomo. Your shitty shill thread is going down like ashes in an oven.

take it down, but if you want normies to think controlling the hordes and demanding obongo's Birth Certificate is the path to electoral failure root against Kobach. Otherwise go grab a weapon and start something.

No law prevents Kris Kobach from overseeing the likely recount in his own race KEK