DEMS GO APESHIT ON GREEN PARTY AS RUSSIANS

THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!

Attached: green party.PNG (646x312 62.92 KB, 42.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=JOE MANCHIK russia&src=typd
archive.fo/C9Bqp
archive.fo/Y3uEY
twitter.com/SilverAdie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

even alyssa Milano got in on it

Attached: GREEN ALYSSA.PNG (637x569, 56.8K)

I'm loving how they go from justifying Jonestein getting the boot from social media for his mean mean conspiracy theories, but swallow the whole Russia and Russian bots thing without the slightest self awareness.

Attached: 911ee51e7aa496762880b6a220708319adc24dad7a74c8f8c8d75ddba3057a8e.png (512x512, 551.62K)

OK SO HERE'S THE PLAN, GIVE THIS INFO TO DEMS TO GO EVEN MORE UNHINGED ON THE GREEN PARTY, DON'T LET THEM KNOW YOUR TRUE POLITICAL AFFLIATION
7070 Avery Rd
Dublin, OH 43017-2808
(614) 336-3951 - Landline
(740) 927-4454 - Landline
(614) 927-4454 - Landline
(740) 927-2993 - Landline
[email protected]
THIS IS JOE MANCHIK, THE GREEN PARTY CANDIDATE INFO, LEAK THIS OUT ON DEM WEBSITES AND ENJOY THE SHOW!!

Attached: green.png (300x300 1.22 MB, 14K)

He clearly did have one.
A chance to fuck shit up.

How many circumcised cocks did you suck to get that gig on Charles in Charge, Alyssa?

Also, the people who vote Green have considered voting Democrat, and they decided against it. It's as if something is wrong with the party, and you have no right to their votes.

Attached: Alyssa_Milano.jpg (594x845, 131.96K)

The midterms will be a bloodbath.

Attached: 2d72b91ff5d36298eecabe9784da50b64e43b4fcf974ab1eccb6a8762b1f09dc.jpg (960x720, 103.99K)

Setting aside how gay the green party is, these people want to get rid of any possibility of a non-jewish candidate and push our political system even more towards a left/right jew and jew party. They're losing their shit because some ZOG cuckservative who supports amnesty won, why?

Her cunt being dry and her ass being pained is pretty funny tbh.

Attached: 0f7630fd781d18f06a3d51cfa990a115152dc0d05d8e59fabed16417ea0f3fd0.jpg (599x612, 54.1K)

lulz those tweet are great.

Attached: 560683f2472987812e8ed6b336305401c11cd1a46c96b5e50abdede4aab00e2d.png (600x480, 372.17K)

Ironically they are technically close to being right on this one given how many greens are the same assholes waving commie flags and are ANTIFA/BAMN members. The funny part is this is a monster the DNC created.

twitter.com/search?q=JOE MANCHIK russia&src=typd

Attached: 1513973252595.png (800x494 259.53 KB, 45.44K)

The more riled up you can get one side, the more the other coalesces in its [controlled and managed] beliefs.

Yeah, definitely Republican connected. LOL the left is seriously so fucking retarded.

like voter id laws?

Attached: 223830167feae2ed5a5e7a06fe8ca89ecc3c455e2d7b009f8883c7809c7b5924.png (476x346, 163.39K)

I wish the right would care about the environment more.

Attached: hitler.png (1000x629, 697.35K)

They are why Republicans win governor in my state so often. I registered as them once long ago for that reason. It's a quiet and usually blameless subversion, feels refreshing to see it cause salt.

Attached: 58db80fac75bf8ca909118ed5e5616953851b451c56f1b8106876d2b3f266f66.png (540x500, 2.87K)

Explain

The amount of projection in that second one is downright concerning.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (520x700, 546.63K)

Usually it's the right that gets fucked by all these breaking groups but in modern politics the left is so fucked and they have created so many internal splinter groups based on their identity politics that they literally created the beast that did them in.

Now the greens are traitors in their eyes lol.

Attached: Screenshot (5148).png (487x617, 105.36K)

dead dems can't act this way

Those damn Russians and their environmentalism!

clown world

Just vote green party then you fucking democrats.

You aren't selling shit to the green, so join the fuckin party.
They act like this isn't their fault

Attached: edc4d61c07824f6c399e450ffd54b4bb3b9f5f750548b7dccab067723a2afc23.jpg (773x935, 43.35K)

The greens are pretty much the most radical weirdos in the country so there is literally no chance they will do any favors for anyone.

Your neighbors are Russians, your kids are Russians. Your dog's a Russian. Pewdiepie's a Russian plant.
Democrats are losing their minds. Even that faggot Chomsky tries to tell them they're wrong but they just can't handle Trump. His hairdo is enough to send them into spasms.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x285, 225.47K)

Any anons with the ability to do so should be registering as green party candidates in their towns/counties/states. No worries because you won't win, shit you probably won't even have to debate… or leave your house. But your name on the ballot will siphon a few hundred/thousand votes away from Dems.

Attached: 001.png (707x1225, 1.97M)

Actually a good idea user.

The angle of being against the green party = being against the environment is a great fracture point that needs to be exploited.

Thanks, I'd do it myself but I live outside of Boston which is like 99% democrat so it'll make no difference. But in swing states, like we saw tonight in Ohio, it will.

Yep, it's a wonderful fracture point because they are high level of lunacy on that particular subject and it is ripe for exploitation to cause more division between two groups already made of paper and so easily manipulated to fight among themselves.

yep. It's like with one of the special elections they (((won))) they immediately back tracked and made the entire issue "look at how these niggers came forward to vote" and used them to try and transfer the anger from the rigging onto the various niggers.
They already fight among themselves from time to time. Time to push it further.

Of course (((Russians))) would support them.

Attached: ad6148cebf716bf6758c34e040bebe7fe833bc7a5454b90637b96319a89b2fcd.jpg (738x631, 145.28K)

Attached: GPUS_m_Run-for-Office_1.png (1361x858 475.59 KB, 274.86K)

I like the way you think. However I hate how those faggots have robbed the environmental conversation. I hope its taken back in due time.

You know who else was an environmentalist? Nazi's, that's who. Damn Russian Nazi, alt-right treehuggers. I'm only buying factory farmed eggs and real leather from now on. Spray pesticide for Hillary. Throw trash in the ocean. That'll show those evil racists.

Attached: greens.jpg (545x345, 40.52K)

I think it's time to do just that but, frankly, in an honest way. If the GOP begins to run younger candidates with traditional GOP core values but also adds in a small dose of environmentalism it would completely buttfuck the lefts control of the subject and would eliminate their stranglehold on accusation of "the right doesn't care about this/that".

We could easily… easily pump out younger candidates at even the local level who run on normal Republican values but begin to add that in thus invalidating that attack point from the lefts arsenal. It's a perfect time to do it and then shift all complaints back on the left by saying they have had years to do something about it yet squandered it away which means they lied. It's a perfect political setup.

hmm maybe a draft our daughters style meme campaign but with a message that shits on environmentalism as Russian propaganda. Or take the idea of climate change, which all lefties shit themselves over, and pit it against something unpopular that neo-libs support and then make them choose one over the other. It's gotta be subtle and realistic though.

I think it's hilarious that the 3rd party is now BTFOing the Libbies.

I hope they sperg over pints of ice cream for the next 2 years and get too fat to make it to the pols in 2020

Putting those funds to good use I see.

Attached: no-refunds.jpg (480x360, 35.97K)

I don't know what's going on anymore but this is the funniest thing I've seen all month. Peak Clown World right there.

Goddamn green russian nazis, they're making the freaking frogs gay

I would gladly let natalia hack my election every time IF you know what I mean.

Attached: 1530991432225.jpg (500x375, 58.17K)

Hippies are trash, but most of them are white. Subtle framing of organic food, caring for the environment and animal rights as white supremacy could go a long way.

You and me both.

Attached: f480b7f6188bfd66714dd34ab83ccf4916154a1d97b5722505d06d2f5844c641.jpeg (617x581 3.94 MB, 54.91K)

dude!?
Who's The Boss?

It's not the first time. I voted Nader in '00 and the same left-wing lynch mobs were in effect.

Attached: www.washingtonpost.com-2018-08-08-03-40-31.png (622x242, 49.74K)

I forgot about this embezzler

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Fuck off, Schlotard.
Alyssa is based as fuck.
No lib in their right state of mind would call for election integrity.

Even if she is schilling for judea, let's get behind her (hnnnnggggggg) and make sure her voice is heard!

lmao

Attached: 1464689442053.gif (640x544, 742.78K)

Very easily could be framed to advantage. I like it.

Now if we really want to cause a shitstorm, someone with twatter, screenshot the plan and put it on the @greenpartyUS twatter feed. That way they will begin infighting about who is lying about caring about the environment and will further attack each other. Sometimes all it takes is to feed your mentally retarded opponent your plan and watch them descend into suspicious outrage against each other and slandering each other.

Greens are almost always anti-imperialist leftists
They will never support a Democrat "centrist" because that generally means that Democrat supports a neocon foreign policy.

Attached: God i love connor _1220e711977df0d75bc49b1def1ebc16.jpg (846x768, 114.24K)

I know, right. Ramp up the paranoia and watch them eat each other. Might even redpill a few hippies in the process.

More likely to work is not directly saying it's a white thing, but showing how unabated immigration wreaks havoc on the environment. Perhaps comparing "urban" area pollution with the resident's country of origin's similar problems. Saying it without actually saying it. Leading them to the conclusion on their own.

Would be pretty fun to adopt Wal-Mart as our Nazi Headquarters and meme the biggest blight upon western society into bankruptcy

Yep, that's all it takes user. The remaining rational and silent lefties will begin to jump ship even more. Thank you Green party commies for helping break the cottage cheese made DNC that is always looking to blame someone. I like it.

Attached: Screenshot (5152).png (345x265, 172.4K)

based conor meme
stealing that shit for myself, user

Hhaha now fucking Manchik is pouring salt on their open fury wounds.

Attached: Screenshot (5153).png (413x595, 174.12K)

Wait so is she unintentionally based?

Attached: laughing elves.gif (300x168, 315.39K)

GET THE FUCKING ARCHIVE, LAD

Shameful.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (593x540, 408.95K)

Best part about this is these fucking nimrods don't even realize they are accusing the UK Green party lol…. just goes to show how truly out of the loop they are and how little they truly give a shit about the things they claim to be knowledgeable about. Anyhow, archive here and it is funny:

archive.fo/C9Bqp

that's the most likely scenario
but I choose to believe she is /ourgal/ because vagene and bob

There have been last chance tipping points for 30 years now.

why would russians operatives vote green party if they wanted dems to lose instead of just voting repub? logic missing

wtf green party is treasonous for having candidates? so now not being a dem is treasonous. racist is having white skin and treason is not being dem ok

Salty raaaain
Commies cry while Russia takes the blame
Salty rain

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (494x653 245.65 KB, 204.9K)

What's going on? I'm not a burger. There was an election in Ohio and Democrats are butthurt that people voted the Green Party instead of them, which ultimately helped Republicans? Is this a redo of Totalbiscuit bitching to his wife that he voted the Green party candidate instead of Hillary?

I think Twitter is doing something, there hasn't been a post update to the feed in 11 minutes. They are trying to protect the DNC by making sure the debate ends.

ALSO DO THIS ON TWITTER WITH MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS, LET THE DEMS TAKE THE BAIT!!

I know, and it's fucking amazing.

twitter is no doubt on full damage control mode. Same with Faceberg.

Because fuck logical thinking and shieeet.

Btw m8, here's the archive of the whale.

archive.fo/Y3uEY

*she voted

Thanks user, so many of these dipshits it's hard to keep track at this point as they are all going at each other. We haven't had a good salt barrage like this in awhile.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (543x390 22.88 KB, 38.55K)

Yeah two posts in 15 minutes. Twatter definitely squelching the conversation.

I can't wait for the midterms. The kike-brainwashed liberal masses are going to absolutely snap. I hope one of them finally crosses the line and the killing starts in earnest.

Do this.

Attached: purple-revolution.png (391x370, 149.98K)

>archive.fo/Y3uEY
I will never understand how Drumpf is an insult.

That doesn't make sense in any way. Why would your great grandfathers name be insulting?

If these downies weren't so downie, they might get a few decent people considering their ideals but when someone makes an insult akin to "your a cucumber!" (purposely spelled You're wrong) I just have no interest in what they're preaching.

This is one of their greatest fracture points, add in the constantly tightening ideological purity tests that always come with identity politics and you have a broken ineffective shell of a party.

Yeah Twitter definitely shutting it down.

Attached: Screenshot (5154).png (575x591, 101.23K)

i don't think they are referring to him by his grandfathers name, it sounds like they are trying the "durrr retard name" thing.

The only reason "drumpf" ever came up was in petty retaliation that Trump tweeted out that John Stewart should be proud of his jewish surname that he dropped to adopt a new identity "leibowitz", and John flipped his shit. The left also can't meme to save their asses, so there's that.

I have so many filled magazines on standby you'd think you walked into a barnes and noble.

The thought, "Are these ID10t's being marched to their slaughter" has entered my head for serious consideration?

Basically.The Dems are salty because the Greens sucked up just enough votes to put them in second place.
Their whole attitude could be summed up as "if you didn't vote for us, you want Cheeto Benito to win!"

As you can imagine, a Jew kvetchs when after having adopted a different name, their original jewish name gets brought up and they, being a jew, get exposed.

This is the best reminder that they're weak losers and we are strong winners.
So much goddamn salt.

The left can't meme bro…. the left can't comedy… the left literally has nothing going through their mind except their talking points. They are, quite literally, sheep who have zero critical thinking skills which is why they have absolutely no clue how to counter our memes and sense of humor.

We are just normal people who like to laugh and poke fun at stupid shit. To them, there is no making fun of anything except what is spoon fed to them as acceptable. They literally have no concept of how to create humor and think humor is pedo jokes or headless corpses.

All their memes are "no u", just straight copypasting right-wing memes and madlibbing it to be pro-commie. Whenever they try to be original it's just unfunny and weird.
Like this mong.
twitter.com/SilverAdie
Look through her feed to see what the left considers spreadable memes.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (445x450, 324.06K)

Yeah I guess when I look at it like that it comes closer to resembling an insult.

Hah, I must have missed that. Probably busy working.

Underrated oldfag post

Trump is also trying to legalize punching babies, which is illegal in most non-Arab countries.