Unintelligible Psyops: "Punch A Pedo Edition"

So from my monthly observation, I noticed a very wild chaotic behavior coming from skinny retard anarchists from the left, we've been having such an influx of faggots physically assaulting random people who they assume are nazis, usually they choose some faggot who's slightly a centralist skepshit cuck and they just start swinging sissy punches aggressively while screeching which is always funny to watch.

Anyways, the whole curious trend here is the phrase "Punch A Nazi", So as a professional graphics artist, I noticed an exploit that could take off, Using the similar phrase "Punch A Pedo", we try to make it simple and straight to the point, have faces of people we fucking hate that is mainstream, usually kikes from hollywood or something, and photoshop their faces with scars and bruises with a big "punch a pedo" phrase in bold letters, I can cover that part easily and I will post some examples of that if the thread doesn't die or gets derailed.

Anyways the idea here is that it doesn't matter if the "faggot" is a pedophile or not, they will be physically assaulted, because like the antifa's way of "judging" random retards as nazis to justify physical aggression will be the same unintelligible logic being applied to pedophiles, it's a way to give you a free pass, so if you see a podesta type, you want the wackjob crowd wearing the "punch a pedo" shirt to be around, you know what comes next from here on out, the bigger question is, how are we going to make this meme into a reality, any ideas? thoughts? don't overthink it please, have fun like the good old days, this is all meant for the lulz, which is dead in current year chan culture.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x429 2.17 MB, 298.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qzttvy.eps
my.mixtape.moe/tevbam.rar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turn_Blue_(album)#Packaging_and_title
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bonus for also exposing them as kiddie diddlers. Better have a pickle rick version or i'm disappointed.

Well i'm waiting for ideas, if I get more reference of what I should shoop then i'll get started.

Perhaps a fist smashing pickle rick?

these digits user. this truly a worthy thread and solid idea. kek willing it will take off.

Attached: 542115f049d0bf26282aefff7c45c4e767703fd2641e2ca25033cbfa7ecdfbd5.gif (261x239, 149.86K)

Reminder Sessler was fucking that bich he cohosted with, and literally the whole goddamn techtv crew was one big #metwo clusterfuck.

I fucking love that idea, I remember that those old flash punch Obama/Bush games made a big stink back then. With the viral power of modern internet this could explode.

Attached: punch.png (1536x1687, 1.62M)

Worked as a nightclub bouncer and I trained in boxing and other stuff but that's still too low brow for me. I'm not a pleb.

fake:

:/ ??

Attached: hipster cuck punched by facist.webm (640x352 1 MB, 3.24M)

Attached: pussy pass - women fighting beating alpha male and he doesn't fight fight.webm (640x360 2.88 MB, 1.96M)

alright my dudes, i'm back, not sure if I still retain my OP ID, it doesn't fucking matter, I had to go because of a storm nearby, i'll be making some content, and i'll drop it here.

Hmmm interesting (as in revolting) pussy pass…that man has amazing self control.

OMG Yes
Sauce?

bump

Do people not know how to fight?
Do people try and fight "fair?
Here's how to fight;
eyes
throat
balls

The last vid the male is a supreme gentelman, that bitch clearly should have has her head caves into a wall

Very thorough user.
Also. Is that Soros?

Attached: 2.PNG (94x187 1.76 KB, 50.28K)

Wait.
Is that the Zig Forums blowjob mod?

You can tell who she hangs around with, whose media she watches, and where she will be in the future.

with niggers

So in a way the dude wins.

Hypothetically, were I to do such a thing, I would make a group that looked exactly like antifags and club some kikes over the head. We would say they were "nazis."

It's all very revealing, Hitlerdubsanon–professionals don't punch.

Oof.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1980x1875 242.26 KB, 4.86M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1269x1361 3.66 MB, 47.72K)

Bump for visibility

Attached: punchmorepedos.png (2000x2000, 15.28M)

Nice. But can u upload the vector?

as an, .ai?

I know what you mean now, forget what I said previously, I need to vectorize the layers first, Give me a moment.

Here we go my dude.
my.mixtape.moe/qzttvy.eps

*ya
Fuck I need some rest.

Dank u

Example 1 and 2

Attached: example2.jpg (2000x2000 575.94 KB, 1.01M)

Adam Sessler will never get Morgan Web's pussy because she married a jew. Wake up Adam, it was the jews!

Nope, go dark, cover all skin, no reflective surfaces, no ID. Use a wooden broom stick or a re edged kictchen knife. Nothing exotic, nothing uncommon. Wear gloves at all times. Wait for them, don’t rush about, don’t talk to people you don’t know. Find their house and wait and watch. When the time is correct you will know.

Then proceed to murder everyone.

Yes, I do more than I let on. That faggot is disgusting

They aren’t pedos if they didn’t do it themselves. If the little degenerates come and rape you, you’re not the pedo.

I know because I got drugged and raped by a girl in Asia once.

this meme has good potential
you know how the left is always strawmaning anyone not as far left as they are as rasist sexist or wathever ism they can think of? 2 can play that game
they wan't their aut-rait boogieman to be an interchangable term with Nazi? sure you can have that
we'll just turn commie into an interchagable term with pedo
of all the confirmed pedophiles how many of them were commies?

Ftfy

Attached: 1533781375205.png (1108x1560, 1.73M)

I can get on board with this. Pedos are even lower in the eyes of the normalfag hordes compared to da ebil gnatsis who commited da atrocious hall of cost. Even better, because there are genuine pedo sex rings in hollywood and DC that need exposing.

MAKE PEDOS AFRAID AGAIN

Attached: 1380248674040.png (594x578, 118.94K)

Punch all pedos.

Oof.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2000x1867 1.73 MB, 1.66M)

Another goddamn SHARP! Aren't they all faggots anyway like this one?

Attached: Antifa faggot4.png (804x952 466.7 KB, 573.49K)

He could've punched her right in the face, and gotten away with it.
She'd probably be on the floor orgasming after a good hit.
The man was such a fuccboi though he had no fight IQ at all.
Open hand #3 maybe, but open hand hits are still brutal.

Will there be pricing for this?

Only if you wanted a shirt like that, of course I would link to one that actually does that shit but I don't want to be called a shill since giving the link away will require that I make that stamp available on some shit site and i'd be called a jew for profiting over it, which is why I urge people to download the EPS file and make their own stamps instead.

The idea here is to spread this shit around the same way as the "punch a nazi" and inject it within the antifa crowd, I don't mind some maga nigger wearing the shirt either or having a banner like it or something, but yeah, the result is to create a culture for fags to get punched for being accused of something they are or aren't, we know the answer to that, clearly all of hollywood are pedophiles so if they get punched by an incident related to this, nothing of value will be lost.

Can a mod sticky this?

Here's the .EPS files, do whatever you want with it.

my.mixtape.moe/tevbam.rar

ftfy

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (306x355, 176.75K)

bump.

REMIND EVERYINE ABOUT EPSTEIN ISLE AND THE LOLITA EXPRESS.

Dig that shit. I think that going after harmon its petty shit in comparison. You have a dude making edgy videos and a dude we are pretty sure that did sacrifices and shit.

So yeah, go a few years back or go up a little. Harmon its too much of a low hanging fruit right now. Unless its demonstrated he touched kids, then its open season.

Something like

PUNCH THE ELITE RIGHT IN THE LOLITA

Should get some googles noggin.

Doesn't work that way my dude, words need to be damning, unfortunately the word nazi is so damned that its almost like being called a piece of shit, words have weight in them and their damning, we can't really make elites damning without sounding like alex jones and being immediately discredited, so the word pedophile definitely has a way higher weight value to it in comparison to elites.

Cont.

also adding something to my previous post, what i'm saying is, people are more keened right now to punch pedophiles instead of elites, so we should just focus on that for now.

Only women do that. I've never understood why faggots have this kind of physiological response to that. My nipples don't give a damn.

It's probably the ASMR meme that is damaging the brain of these fags.

BUILD A GAS CHAMBER AND MAKE PEDOS PAY FOR IT.

FTFY

Attached: 1533947980690.png (306x242, 128.23K)

What a fucking faggot.
also didn't this piece shit had cancer or AIDS?
Or am i mistaking with someone else?>>11977988
(Heil'd)

Attached: Punching Pedos Sessler.JPG (2000x2000 450.28 KB, 445.63K)

Ooof.

Also, provide the file if you can.

Nowadays stupid nazis can only cry out on the internet, because they get punched and locked away in real life! xD

Attached: xhy.png (750x484 128.03 KB, 235.88K)

>(((Alt-Kike)))

How new are you

Attached: absolutely leftypol.png (640x360 513.98 KB, 1.03M)

Oh hey, it's the newfag, you still need to lurk for 10 more years, also being underage is a bannable offense so reported, now fuck off little boy.

You Nazis like to suck Uncle Adi's dick and were not it your women and children who sucked us Communists cocks ?! xD

Attached: hesy.jpg (1200x1000 24.38 KB, 438.99K)

Nobody cares when you're a blatant newfag, again, 10 more years, get out.

Bad b8

Attached: Beheadedcommie.jpg (483x360 82.56 KB, 2.19M)

BOGanon here… In opwinnipeg I have exposed many redpills to those that have had their lives effected by cfs…
one time we had to gang stalk a pedo to disrupt them long enough to unstockholm this homeless former ward of cfs…
i cant always talk about my work on steemit…
this thread was made by a butt hurt pedo… I suspect
or a pacifist…
any action agaist the organized pedo networks is acceptable…
i expose pedos in the government and in schools but also within the child protection agencies

Attached: 1528896852310.png (943x1173 104.89 KB, 759.48K)

Good shit, have a bump.

Attached: cc85bdfa84bee06e4771e6f0def056d9fea6b055e32015a07f39ca3fdeb733b8.jpg (540x394, 31.1K)

she's pretty jewish imo.

Hawt off the Press;
Photos Surface of ‘Guardians’ Director James Gunn at Pedophilia-Themed Party

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x480, 473.13K)

U wat m8?

Ah, shit. It's bound to happen now.

These are too gory and normies will never get on board with them.

I think the real ammo here is just the phrase “Punch A Pedo”. It plays off an existing phrase and it is quite frankly a genius slogan. You don’t need the pictures of various people. Let the normies put the pictures into their own minds and ask questions themselves.

Pedos go into the bog, alternately they can get the boats.

Which always ends well in a funny way, this should be flooding twitter right now, we need people to post more.

Somebody edit the "this is america" intro when he lands the hit.

Attached: chuck norris thumbs up.gif (387x251, 2.26M)

Punch a ashkeNAZI

Thanks to you fuckers I've been noticing these symbols everywhere.

Attached: 1534128272755.jpg (630x378 108.97 KB, 218.59K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turn_Blue_(album)#Packaging_and_title

Attached: Black_Keys_Turn_Blue_album_cover.png (300x300, 153.41K)

My friend introduced me to them back in 2014, and i've listened to them particulary turn blue a couple of times.

What's it doing here?

Helicopter rides are too merciful for the communist scum.