Woke up and and found my neighborhood on fire

To make this politics related, I guess I might get evacuated pretty soon. All the firefighters are up north killing other fires so I think we're kind of screwed down here.
Any other socal anons feeling the heat?

Attached: 20180808_054750[1].jpg (4160x3120 5.95 MB, 4.59M)

blaze it

That's not politics related. At the most, we'll just be here to hope it takes a few dozen faggots out.

it's politics
politicians live here

Moving on, it's burning houses behind that hill. I might drive up there and get some better shots in a bit

Hose your roof , get it wet… The firemenz will spray your house with pink fire retard and you and your home owners ins will need to remove/pay for it, good luck.

I hope it burns you alive.

Zig Forums isn't politics, its politically incorrect.

sorry for your house but i hope the fire consumes all of socal

trips! thanks, I'll get on it if it breaks the main road.

that's not even close to nice, user. I'm still waking up here.

I know, it really has become a miserable place to live. I'm going to head back east somewhere in the next couple years. Maybe Iowa or Montana.

this could be to your benefit
use it to move to the midwest and get 50 acres for the cost of that house costs in socal.

nobody cares tbh

Attached: 2b6fafcc7ecdc5fe8eb3dc1d046939e4c4d50b20452d61adf729e5586077768b.jpg (1520x1080, 167.46K)

Let the fire cleanse the land.

ausfag here your welcome cunt

'miserable' = living in rich socal hills neighborhood, go fuck yourself kiddo.

Just for the giggles, Germany doesn't have a single firefighting plane at the moment even though heat is intense presumably because 'there is no money'.

Attached: doge_havin_a_giggle.png (750x738, 1.07M)

who wants to firebomb a synagogue

Now wouldn't that be something?
I'd better not comment on that even though I'm obviously sitting in Belgium right now.

Seig Hiel

Middle-Class. The other side of the hill is the rich neighborhood.

Attached: Germany_NatSoc_Hitler_OilPainting.jpg (3696x2645, 1.93M)

I just wanted to share.
Not often I get something cool to share.

Attached: sonic3.jpg (1364x768, 237.63K)

pedophile alert

wesley charles hall

dob 01-29-1994 ss 297-96-6317

Attached: v4-728px-Start-a-Conversation-with-a-Guy-Step-1.jpg (728x546, 56.72K)

libs shouldn't get the best geography all to themselves, user

Don’t listen to this idiot. The firemen will spray it with whats called PKP. It is corrosive however it will protect your home from the flames. The alternative is getting a big ass soapy spray and smothering your home in soapy foam.

Politics related: insurance agencies are starting to pull out from offering fire insurance in rural and suburban areas of California as it is no longer profitable.The invisible hand does it again!

Hope you burn, yid.

Highly accurate.

You should relocate yourself so that you're not in the direct path of the fiery wrath of God.

Been a bit busy
Just updating. Not sure if my house will make it but we were evacuated.
The fire retardant was orange and it was everywhere.
Pretty wild stuff.

is no one at all going to mention the fact that this fire is called
holy fire??

test