Alex Jones Kicked off all social media

Is the (((alt right))) officially dead now?

Attached: IMG_2041.PNG (500x500, 178.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thermidormag.com/tag/podcast/
dailystormer.name/tag/sean-hannity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, now us civnats can finally push our slow boil white genocide and bluepill the right into complacency.
LONG LIVE ZOG!

So what happened to therightstuffs podcasts? I went there today for the first time in a couple months to see if there was any new paranormies podcasts. Whaddya know everything is gone…

Contempt realized the paywall shows were less popular then the free ones

Attached: 1533691155553.png (596x138, 14.99K)

Probably try to get in front of something, like more of their hosts turning out to be jews and fags.

Those alt-kikers where the CivNats you fucking boomer

nothing was removed. its all still there they just changed to a shit layout. now only tds and ftn have their own pages selectable from the drop down menu at the top while the main page defaults to the all shows feed and you need to use the archive drop down at the bottom of the page to sort by month and find older shows.

Mike Peinovich going broke or something?

I can't wait til this day next year so we can celebrate your first birthday with you.

Oh ok I see. Thanks for clarification. Doesn't really make any sense to do that but whatever.

I don't know honestly I'm just guessing based on that screencap. I am much more curious what happened to Myth of the 20th century?

The archives for August and July (didn't go back an further) are only the same shows that are still listed. Looks like there really was a purge.

Attached: pool's closed.png (372x434, 123.22K)

Mike going broke. If he still plays around with those butcoins he got. Highly doubtful.

Drag shows can be expensive.

Trump worship is the hallmark of civnat cuckery.
The roach banned anti trs posters because the alt kike still supported the ZOG emperor even after his supreme jewry.

I have, whats your point?

Yeah there was a purge. Interesting. Too bad we won't find out why. The only show I still listened to was the paranormies. I doubt I'll ever hear those guys again after this. Huh. I swear. Oh well.

The alt-right are civnats.

the paranormies have their own website, kikebook, and zencast feed if you are looking for them

And now imkikey is gone and you can call amerimutts amerimutts again. What is your point?

Searched Anand bookmarked. Thanks user.

twitter.com/The_Paranormies
twitter.com/TRS7thSon/status/1027017246542098432

based on the twitter shitposts
the state of the website is probably just sven fucking around

Myth of the 20th Century moved from socialmatter to thermidor.

No they aren't.

The comment section was.
Britney Sventi got upset that I kept calling him a 30 y/o Boomer.

Thanks!

Attached: 1424161044493.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

>Is the (((alt right))) officially dead now?
Yes, as dead as your shitty anime hobby, not an artform, sage and gas yourself.

Attached: Aussiecunt.jpg (1087x714, 420.07K)

Also:
The only shows that show up at this point when you do that is FtN and TDS stuff.

Aren't they Qcumbers?

Not an artform.

Attached: DAHART.jpg (204x246, 20.52K)

This is why we fail and Zig Forums will cling to (((memes))) when we need money, housing, jobs and man power. Fucking thick shits all of you and the shills that never shut the fuck up.

Attached: il_570xN.1312451629_4bdz.jpg (570x431, 24.11K)

And what are they trying to prove by doing this? Notice all the paywall stuff is still there so looks like they're trying to push that.

They're trying to imply this is in some way related to them being involved in the Alex Jones shoahing, yet also that they did it themselves.
I just want something to listen to while I mow the fucking lawn m8.

Anime is art, deal with it.

>This is why we fail and Zig Forums will cling to (((memes))) when we need money, housing, jobs and man power
Zig Forums isn't clinging to anything, Zig Forums is a propaganda ministry. If you want street fighters, maybe you shouldn't have shit so aggressively upon TWP. We warned you that that was the role they served, that your little soyboy fashygoys would not come out into the street - nor would we - and that even if they did you'd just end up surrounded by bird-chested autistes.
You didn't listen.

"Matt's in-law has got it going on", right fellow fashygoy?

Attached: 1d039a532c08d5e6473d3e6c68038280d1bc7d3c20650d4b4f67aa50ebe22a50.jpg (540x529 96.76 KB, 22.89K)

Smart move then. stormcucks will squeel while poor and powerless. Who wants to follow that?

You didn't warn, shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1531672954042.gif (200x200, 494K)

We did though.
THAT is why you fail.

You’re welcome.
Correct address: thermidormag.com/tag/podcast/
The episode on white slavery is one of their best.

But you didn't. So shut the fuck up. I have been telling you utter worthless fags since 2014 that we should have been slowly meeting and locking down houses to live in together (no, not communes you fucking boomer WN 1.0 stormkike) and advance slowly to bringing about more of us in an area of our choice (perhaps a place with good jobs and high Whites?). But noooo, you fags want to larp about muh killing joos and nigs instead actually getting the hard work done in making money and breaking back into society. You are babies that is why and cannot think beyond shitty fucking memes that are boring as fuck.

Using an apt word? Nah.

Attached: 82338-800w.jpg (600x799, 43.12K)

I think a lot of pol did get jobs and break into society. Why do you think pol is so slow compared to 2016?

It really is just a handful of people sitting there 24/7 with tard wranglers refilling their kosher hot pockets, isn't it?

lol this

I just figured people were permanently scared away by the Turk

Then I am pleased to hear it and will admit my amount of posting has dropped and seeing how much 4cuck has changed since '16 is probably because Whites are getting their shit back while (((shills))) waste time arguing with each other.

What a fucking boomer. Shut the fuck up, old man.

But we did, so no.

Sure fucking sounds like a commune you fucking Aut-Ryte not-even-White-Nationalism loser.
And you still don't fucking get it - this is a public forum, so the idea that you're going to be trying to meet up with people you encounter here is the FUCKING UTMOST in op-sec-surrendering folly.
You wanna have a meet and greet where you cup each others balls? Go join an organization like the TRSodmite pool parties.
Brah, real talk: If you're too low-IQ to realize why recruitment on fucking Zig Forums is not a viable strategy for what you're talking about, then you're too low-IQ for anyone worthwhile to want to spend any amount of time around you. For fucks sake.

Yeah, because most of the threads on Zig Forums are about larp to muh killing je- oh wait no its not, has never been, and you're just making it more and more obvious that you're some kind of awful low-IQ assmad autiste.
Somehow, I have a feeling you don't make much money or do much hard work.
I have a feeling people don't like being around you very much, that you're extremely grating to be around, and that you're probably like a half-step from being a civnat.

Yet, here you are.

Nah, you're right, that word ain't apt, its Jewish as fuck, and the reason you fail is because you have no integrity whatsoever, and everyone can see as much through the way you present yourself.

Attached: 1420392515030-0.jpg (1140x1684, 680.45K)

Nope things are just going to intensify from here. You don't just wake up tens of thousands of young white men from all around the world and then ban their views. We know that whites are being replaced, we know the plan is to have Europeans mixed out of society that's not something you can unlearn

Attached: Saluting young men German American Bund camp.jpg (1200x865, 593.88K)

If you want to draw attention to the net being censored (and put a stick in the gears), meme Alex Jones. Memes make people discuss and check out the source.
Make shit that'll trend, even if it doesn't redpill (but doesn't mock Alex directly.)
Shit like Alex Jones' face over Simon Belmonts and some of his sound-clips in that new Smash trailer.
> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!

What a cancerous thread.

How does it feel to know you are a failed method? I have a feeling like you are a coward who has never left his house. Genuinely feel embarrassed as I type this thinking how you hide behind WN 1.0 to shame others who are doing better than you.

Stay static and usless. Just don't jump on our success as if your 80yr old ways were the one that helped. You lazy scum.

As long as these Whites get back into the game and co-ordinate and not be such a fuck up like the boomerfag above, then I am optimistic.

No one cares about your shitty input.

Attached: 1533223908115.jpg (800x800, 359.25K)

(checked)

The fuck? I knew I should archive everything

Cared enough to respond, fag.

Alt-Right was never really alive in the first place, it failed at its goal of subverting and deescalating the rising fire. My guess is that this was (((them))) cashing it in (plus all the blue wave shit) as a form of chutzpah. They're desperate as fuck and lashing out trying to scare people with a show of force.

I'm glad we don't have to pretend to hate that site anymore. Any group that is waking up whites is something we should not be shunning or infighting with people who have the same cause as us, that is what the kikes want us to do.

So, what you're saying is, I was completely right about you having zero integrity and a double-digit IQ.
Okay. Thanks for playing.
Daily Reminder newfriend.

Attached: Human Centipol'd.jpg (6944x3040, 1.31M)

Pretty much this. Not only did they fail to stifle the fire, they accidentally made it rise higher, and then tried to throw its pawns into said fire in further hopes of stifling it, which only made it grow all the more. Its hilarious to watch.

Attached: Hitler on the Alt-Right.png (2376x6008, 1.44M)

this is how I know that you are a shill. I have plenty of evidence to it being the contrary, want a taste?

alt-kikes ARE civnats. that's the fucking problem.

Spare us pls. We know its true.

Give proofs anytime.

Utter cancer.

More cancer. Speak for yourself, faggot. I am no failure.

Only decent posts ITT. Now all we need are the muh cutfags degenerates to just start spamming literal cocks, and the spiral into faggotry will be complete.

Daily Reminder that identarianism is just civic nationalism.
If all you are is an identity, then anyone can choose to espouse that identity, which is the hallmark of civic nationalism.

Materialists > Identarians

Attached: Genus.jpg (3664x5028, 3.17M)

Keep waiting.

How are you even suppose to prove that? A handful of screencaps?

hannity has jack dorsey on his radio show right now. hannity shilling for muh companies have the right to do what they want.

I'd be surprised if even 'a couple' of screencaps exist of the roach banning anti-trs shit, because the roach fucking hated trs shit, because trs were trying to infiltrate and subvert, and the roach viewed that as his job.

Reminder that the term "alt-right" was virtually unused before the 2016 election when Richard Sodomite Spencer "coined" the term, If you don't believe me that it was a made up term look at this google trends chart on how many times the alt-kike label was searched before the election. This was a manufactured label used to attack all ANY white who doesn't want his race to be annihilated and mixed out of existence

Attached: alt-right.PNG (1899x860, 55.33K)

Checked for why in Gods name are you listening to Faux-Jews' favored son Sean Hannity of Israeli Apologism?

It sounded like he was speaking from experience, and got banned for being anti-trs. A ban notice or two would be decent proofs.

Hannity is BASED. Don't you read the Daily Stormer? Fox and all Republicans are /ourguys/.

while talking to jack hannity keeps signaling that he wants louis farrakhan banned for (((antisemitism)))

Further reminder that the 'Alt-Right' is basically totally inconsequential - they just take credit for the result of demographic displacement upon social values and norms.

Do you by chance have a link to the DS suggesting as much? Seems like it'd be worth a laugh.

I thought that's what "white" was to begin with?

Oh, its the dude who spergs out over the word "white". Get hasbarafag in here and we'll have the whole cancerous crew in this thread.

you have autism.

I'm not sperging out, I was under the impression being called white is already a form of insult in the west. You are too white, white privilege ect

Nah, "White" is a perfectly reasonable heuristically-derived category describing European peoples due to their lighter skin.

The hazard of "White" comes into play when you relate it to "Black" and "Asian" or the like, which is that it suggests, say, all "Whites" are effectively equivalent, gives the linguistic perception of there being an absence of 'diversity'. "Asian" is less prone to this, mind you, as would "European" or "African" be, as anyone with a brain realizes that "Asia" is a fucking huge place with wildly diverse peoples/cultures/environments.
Talking about Asians, one doesn't think a Mongolian is equivalent to a Flip, at least, not to the same degree one might come to think of such in the context of "White" representing a reduction in diversity between, say, an English Anglo, a German Saxon and a Spanish Iberian, or in the context of "Black" representing a reduction in diversity between a Congolese Bantu, a Gambian Yoruban and an Australian abbo.

My bad user. The rest of the retards itt have me on edge. Pic unrelated.

Attached: I5o4B0Dq_400x400.jpg (244x244, 20K)

hwites also need a term too that doesn't apply to themselves.

Oh, my bad, I also got the wrong impression of your intention.
White isn't a form of insult, necessarily, but it is coming to become derided by those who are not part of that categorical clade, mainly because they hate the people of that clade and wish to defeat them wherever possible, viewing them - I would say appropriately - as a threat to their own individual group desires to become the new racial hegemony.

They post so much of his content that they have a Hannity tag there
dailystormer.name/tag/sean-hannity/

Trump is still President.

We have a catch-all thread for ✡e-celebs✡.