Gaza Happening

Looks like a lot of these were directly at Israeli military bases, as you'd probably guess. Gonna have some OC to post in a while. Big question of the hour is on Israel's response and if Hamas are just slinging explosive rocks like retards.

Maybe we can cross our fingers and wait to see if this a prelude to coordination with the SAA since there's been a lot of rocket exchanges and troop movements in the Golan heights region in the last couple of months.

post our mug boys in yellow

Attached: 3326349446.jpg (1496x1011, 141.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Wz1wF
twitter.com/gaza_report/status/1027593845561851904
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IDF reporting = IDF spreading lies
Is a good bet based on history I say. Also post some news material links to your OP damn it

found the asshurt muzzie, kill yourself now

TURN ON CNN IS NOT A NEWS SOURCE FAGGOT
POST SOURCE OF GTFO NIGGER

You'll be reprimanded for your poor shilling skills
Sage countered

Lets monitor and make sure to report the sudden drop in activity and shit posting. Not that we need any more confirmation of the deceivers, but because they can do nothing but squirm as we shine the light on them once again!

Palestine should have a gofundme

Expect some (((islamist))) terror attack or missing plane if kikes escalate

How is weather in Tel Aviv, Chaim?

If you don't hate America for being the global depository for cancerous anti-culture then you are a fucking idiot.

Vur Vur Tel Aviv'i

I'd prefer the Jews to get BTFO tbh. So does everyone who isnt a Jew or philosemite.

Attached: The Bloody Birth of Israel.jpg (8432x6400, 13.39M)

Why are there Israeli military bases in Gaza?

fly true based missiles. We love you palestine-san

Even if they do hate us(often times rightfully so, we did import jews into their country and creat israel after all) they arent much of a threat to us compared to the Jews.

and if you are some tightwad that is angry because even though their country is "so pure" they still are 2nd to america I really dont give a shit about your opinion

I dont hate america, it has problems, and shitters. I love america. We have THE BEST PEOPLE and THE WORST PEOPLE. Only such a great nation could withstand this diversity (in culture and trade) of people with such high ambitions. The people create so much surplus that we have people that take advantage. Even our lazy people are ambitious.

Stop crying. If our "anti culture" is effecting your people, it should tell you something. Your people are weak.

The Israelis hate America more. At least Hamas doesn't steal billions of dollars a year from us.

CHECK'EM

Muzzies are like gorillas.
I have no issue with gorillas in their own lands, and I have no desire to have gorillas in my land, and I don't like seeing blacks kill gorillas in their own land for no justifiable reason.

I have issue with Muzzies in their own lands, and I have no desire to have Muzzies in my land, and I don't like seeing kikes kill Muzzies in their own land for no justifiable reason.

Its rather simple.

*I have no issue with Muzzies in their own lands
woops

You answered your own question. Shit has been 'escalating' in the ME since last year. Nothing will happen until Israel creates ISIS 2.0 to keep the US in Syria for another 20 years

the problem with this board and posters like you is that you're underage and don't remember what actually happened. for years it was yurofags pushing their degeneracy on the usa, insulting and harassing why we can't be like them. since the usa is the best at literally everything we also became the best degenerates. it's still the fault of yurofags

So pissraelies started blowing shit up.

Yeah, I am perfectly fine with Yemenis existing.

Kinda true but the U.S. always represented the other side of the same shekel. It's now that all the wealth and oligarchic privileges have been drained from boomer and yuppies and into kikes' hands that the U.S. could be allowed to be dumped with the rest of the useful idiot cultural marxist goys screaming about equality while being selectively blind about elephants in confined spaces.

All of this degeneracy was born out of American universities, but was taken in by certain European states. But it doesn't really matter where it was born, or where it manifested itself. What matters is, that they were jews that did this to us all.

Softening up the territory before invading.

Gotta be honest. If you have to soften Gaza up you don't deserve to have a country.

I just don't see that happening. I mean, fuck, Palestine throws rocks and bottles and nobody else in that region does anything to them except talk about doing it but nothing ever happens. Israel literally mows through buildings with tanks, people bitch, the media says it's bad, it is forgotten in three days (max). Sooner or later Israel is going to expand and take over the whole of Palestine and claim it is to create a buffer zone due to them being attacked but nothing is ever done and no happenings ever occur in that area. It's just a never ending bullshit fest that legitimately will never end until the day either Israel literally takes over Palestine or until Iran attacks them en masse which will never happen. I don't know, we just have seen these issues tense up thousands of times and nothing ever happens so I doubt anything will in this case.

No, seriously. You cripple chan niggers with your "It's DA HAPPENING!!" threads need to fuck off. The Israelis and all their sorounding neighbours - or, at least the fighters of those countries who are willing to put up a fight - are shooting shit at each other almost daily.
Just because you numbskull picked up a recent exchange doesn't mean that "IT'S HAPPENING!!". It is not going to happen until Trumpstein uncucks himself and calls the kikes out for the war criminals and violaters of (((international law))) - that they themselves spinned up retroactively to (((sue))) the German High Command for (((war crimes))) - that they are. Which is probably never going to happen - with Trumpstein - seeing how he is content with putting out a few PR words for his "base" instead of doing anything or enacting anything of value. Words are cheap.
Yes, yes, I know - he is only the most powerful politician in the western hemisphere, so how can I dare to measure his action, or inaction, up to a lowely and solemn monk like Martin Luther, who managed to name the kikes, right? No, no, it's 1488 dimensional chess. Sure it is. Qanon followers told me so. Oh, and Trumptards.

Vur Vur Tel Aviv'i

>(((tor)))fag bitching about h8chan again
Why don't you fuck off to your infinitecuck echochamber if you hate it so much here, Chaim?

OP is also a faggot for not recognizing this as a false flag to distract Iran countrymen from knowing that they're getting shit-canned. archive.fo/Wz1wF

Attached: 1469529623283.jpeg (263x192, 9.73K)

TLDR Jews abusing muzzies is animal cruelty

perhaps they should move their military bases back to their own territory?

IDF were doing airstrikes in Gaza earlier.

twitter.com/gaza_report/status/1027593845561851904

What's that, Endkike? Want DDoSed again?

anuda shoah?

Attached: poisonousmushroom_Page_17.png (716x478 781.78 KB, 68.17K)