You pay now

Chimps are now protesting outside the Salon.
hooktube.com/watch?v=3NOI_a27hTI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NOI_a27hTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill yourself

Only Asians that like niggers are the Chinese.

you really should get the fuck off this board, civcuck

you aren't even redpilled, are you?

(you)

Attached: 62b60bb76c5c2569c9dae6cefc45805a7c9685927f7ff96b708c62f31752bd00.gif (250x188, 826.72K)

First day on the job?

They've run the whites away, so the gooks will have to suffice.

Kek, niggers are going to wish they hadn't assisted in white genocide.

Attached: 2db73f35415be11b874d40b0fe070324b12a881044f502fcffe94ad212337964.png (485x443, 17.01K)

kindof missing the whole point fuckface

Attached: 37gdihuq.png (2280x1572, 3.35M)

blacks are bad.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x704, 1.37M)

WTF world are you from?
Chinese are the closest equivalent to 1488 of any other demographic out there.
They're clean, they're respectful, they work their asses off, they accelerate in Western Civilization and American Chinese are AMERICAN first with no loyalty to China.

Get out of here with that "they like niggers" BS. Niggers don't like niggers, much less based Chinese.

*insert 100,000 examples of blacks being niggers from last month of watered down news.

Sorry, but the "one altercation" argument is pretty shit.

Blacks aren't all bad because they don't all accept this niggery as part of their culture. Many denounce this activity, but too many defend it.

Hahahaahh

pure clown world

Are you really that bored your going to feign playing a shill?

Post more videos of foiled chimpouts, anons.

you don't even need to try to make black people look bad; they do it themselves.

That part's right

Attached: Fuck 12 nigga. Give me a ticket for MY safety on me fuck you pathetic ass Junction City pigs man.mp4 (180x320, 2.77M)

(1)
good job user

Jesus Christ that is pathetic.

Pussyass cops only empower these niggers with their cowardice in the face of such niggerdom.

my fucking sides.

Attached: 1422977128534.jpg (400x400, 68.06K)

kill yourself

Attached: jazzydog.webm (406x720, 1.48M)

1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安门广场大屠杀

kys

You're new here, aren't you?

Blacks think they're entitled to get everything for free. Everything, from everyone, forever, because slavery from 150 years ago and white men 60 years ago lynching them when they tried to commit rapes. They get money for being alive in the form of welfare, the government pays their rent and utilities, they're allowed to go to White schools even though they do nothing but make learning impossible, and they shoplift habitually because they think the world owes them. Maybe the stupid nigger bitches should have tried to pay money for a product like a fucking regular human being and there wouldn't be any problems in the first place. But then they wouldn't be niggers.

It's not one newfaggot. Live a year (as i foolishly did) in the hood and tell me again that it's just "one altercation". There is something deeply wrong with most blacks and just about every black community is a fucking shithole.

In Japan they'll call you a nigger to your face same as half my homeland in the Philippines. My other homeland in Germany has been castrated and cuckolded. And your pitiful line of thinking will lead the us to the same fate.

Realize the truth or get the fuck outta here you piece of filth.

Attached: Where_do_you_think_we_are.webm (426x436 551 KB, 3.72M)

I hate niggers more and more every single day.

The only person who would use the word "altercation" to describe something like this is a literal nigger. Now please go kys you filthy shitskin.

YOU NO PAY
HERE IS STINK NIGGER

Man she was going straight up katana broom.

I’m not a jew

Niggers are all awful , yes
Decent bate here's your (( (you)))

Your state sucks

I don’t have to pay for anything

You know what these idiots fail to even consider, just think what the chinks are doing to them in Africa when nobody is looking. Chinks literally have no emotion and are likely killing thousands of them daily to take over that land there.

What the fuck is being slid?
Did war just kick off somewhere or some shit?

That cop did absolutely nothing wrong. Was completely professional and didn't back down. Fuck your bravado bullshit.

So sick of how they treat these cops. I truly wish the cops would just stop patrolling those areas and would not let them out of the areas. If they want to act like assholes, fuck em, let them police themselves and just contain them in an area. Such a horrible mistake to teach them how to read.

stink=stick
hehe

Bugs love beating animals.

Thanks..?

Attached: 8V2Pe15.png (1022x731, 639.49K)

Attached: Sup Nigga.jpg (480x360, 30.21K)

Amazing diversity in action! It's almost like bringing different races together and forcing them to live with each other causes problems.

I'd drop a buck that says niggers will drive by and say hello within the next day or so. Ch

Seriously nigger?

Snowflake and the twins are somewhat fuckable.

Unless it’s a Jewish girl I am gassing, I am only a Hapsburg

tbf that's a commonplace even in whole-black communities

>not thinking that once white people are gone everyone will live in perfect harmony, racism will be dead, the average black IQ will increase by 10 points and white supremacists who hate future doctors and astronauts cops won't be needed
Wow, just wow.

Only women there…. The men know the Asians just raised their drug prices.

are you telling us that as a black you , "din du nuffin"

there is a reason why its called a nigger moment

you are also not a rapper

or a jew

You took a wrong turn somewhere, faggot. I don't know where the hell you think you are.

Attached: 1bffca87b0a3ebd087a3f4dff0aab493edca0a723ac72502bbbd7f90eb831000.jpg (945x960, 82.05K)

I'll be honest, I couldn't/shouldn't be a cop. Around 1:11 is when I would have seriously debated pulling out my gun just to scare the living shit out of that cunt. That cop has waaay more patience than I do.

I’m not a retard

every fucking jew on this board will have something to say about the chinese. dog cooking pictures will soon be posted defending based niggers

Not sure if you are dumbest nigger ever or best troll I've seen all week.

look at the ZOGbots protecting the niggers

You don't see the correlation?

Checked.

Cop will probably beat the shit out of that dumb nigger next week for a roach.

If you are a nationalist you need calm. Get your revenge when it makes sense to do. Do not be tricked into an attack.

The point where you are referring to isbthe point at which this white brother got more professional. He kept himself safe. Does this guy look like a cuck to you?

Think

First day on Zig Forums?

Attached: 0ecbc16964cc7bd4c0908077137c41de1ea9304f9f546fd78d8b1a38ec88128b.jpg (1000x1000, 742.13K)

Now this is bait I can reply to.

Attached: takesthebait.gif (480x360, 1.56M)

Shockingly no.

Those women don't look Chinese. They look south Asian.

vietnams control the nail salon business

wait this is in america? lmao fucking shithole country

Shit!

Attached: 13_Counter-Strike-1.6.jpg (1680x1050, 149.97K)

I know you and the crew like to try to be Zig Forums's enemy of the week but could you please put some more effort into the roleplay? I can't suspend my disbelief for shit with this material.

No self-respecting White man should be babysitting niggers. White/Caucasian LEO's should not be in nigger areas at all.

If he wasn't already RP'd on the NQ, ….

comments on JewTube are hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=3NOI_a27hTI

Attached: when the saxon began to hate.png (856x940, 175.54K)

What a surprise blacks start a fight then cry racism

Wtf is this shit? was this the same fucking day? Already had the worst posters i've ever seen, not to mention, niggers nigging like they do and stealing their own peoples slogan and trying to alter it.

I'd say they were protecting the asian jews inside. If the cops weren't there then that hoard of monkey's would have stormed in and taken, beaten and raped everyone. We all know this, use your head user.

Attached: 1521766122971.jpg (547x403, 41.47K)

Attached: Nail Salon Workers Attack Customer-U2tGXFfr9YI.f243.webm (640x360, 3.21M)

tick tock

Listen very closely at 1:19

Good goy.

Factually incorrect

t. Work at a chinese restaurant

Attached: Nail Salon Workers Attack Customer.mp4 (640x360, 4.5M)

You know where you are? Go back to teh donhold faggot. Nobody is Civnat here. Kys.

Attached: x9cD0ksawRjih-IE7ZBC4GzWh7ULLVL3P7HFDriMItI.jpg (900x926 50.07 KB, 144.61K)

Yo grama is a crook.

"Remember the Waffle House"
- Sam Houston

Attached: patrick confused.jpg (187x187, 11.37K)

WOOAAHAHAOHAHAHHOHOOHHOH WE GOT A LIVE ONE BOYS

Holy fuck shit what happened to this place. This is just sad.

(sorry for double posting here)

Attached: Much love queens, still rather have an obese white bitch, much love queens.jpg (612x124 28.61 KB, 22.79K)