Alt-Kike Thread

$160,000,000 was spent on all of these (((alt-right))) faggots.

Why are the leaders of all of these movements and mediums Jewish/pro-Israel Including Unite the Right? Why were they forced to go to Israel like Rebel Media? Sure they fight the Muslims and the blacks but why don't they fight the Jew?

Richard Spencer : Crypto Jew

Tommy Robinson : Jewish

Jordan Peterson : Zionist/UN worker

Gavin McCinnes : Forced to go to Israel

Alex Jones : Jew breeder

Lauren Southern : Whore

Bonus: Joe Rogan : Jewish

Attached: Alt Kike media 4.jpg (638x1013 131.45 KB, 250.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/propaganda-bill-congress-give-america-ministry-truth/217016/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act
americanfreepress.net/obamas-parting-gift-to-you-an-american-ministry-of-truth/?print=print
twitter.com/MeetThePress/status/1026171124806295552
portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-form
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171001942/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not called alt-kike for nothing. Zig Forums is always right.

All of those funds were funneled back into shitlibs orgs.

Why do the altkikers still push their garbage here?

I honestly never thought it would happen, but the Q-LARP has actually gotten out of the hands of the kikes by a tiny bit. All these mentally ill zionist neoconservative civic nationalists, in their absolute fervor to slave their lives away for their god, Q-LARP, have actually uncovered things that are eating away at the jews’ more traditional means of controlling the public.

Strange.

Because they’re paid to, user; pay attention.

They didn't discover it.
mintpressnews.com/propaganda-bill-congress-give-america-ministry-truth/217016/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act
americanfreepress.net/obamas-parting-gift-to-you-an-american-ministry-of-truth/?print=print

As long as your political compass points to the true north of "It's all the Jews' fault" you will never be lead astray.

Attached: b06c765c680e41f16232f0dffb90b4c292b3b3ca7f4d8a56b0b81dfe80a39536.jpg (540x304, 33.06K)

Not seeing where any of those screencaps say that $160 million went to Spencer or other alt-right leaders. I think you just want to virtue signal to anonymous people.

looks like op is a payed 4shill with only one goal: spread confusion and misinformation

Um. Everyone native 8pol user here already knows they are jews. Sorry but hopefully you made some good money trying to subvert us.

Attached: jew shapiro.jpg (476x599, 37.64K)

At the end of pic 3 it says
That might not be the alt kikes or Q related but it's 100% $ being spent on media against the right.

That’s hilarious. Every fucking time the Q-LARPers say something is unique to them, it has been discovered that it was already public knowledge.

so is someone going to show me where it says spencer or any of those other people got $160 million or is this thread just going to have to be deleted

It is related. Look at (((who))) turned out to be anti-Q.

Attached: QAnon Shut it down.PNG (1939x1239 376.1 KB, 992.64K)

Why tell us? We've been saying this since the beginning. Tell it to the cocksuckers with their heads in the sand.

Stop using the parentheses when they were made by king kike himself Mike Enoch. We're Zig Forums we can call the nose out as a fucking kike without using kike tactics.

Attached: IMG_4475.JPG (600x600, 74.44K)

Richard Spencer: CIA, Zionist, Wife translates Dugin books and spread nazbol and racemixing
Tommy Robinson: Zionist
Jordan Peterson: Zionist, Kike Wife
Gavin McCinnes: Zionist, Native Wife
Alex Jones: CIA, Zionist, Kike Wife, anti-white
Lauren Southern: Kike, Zionist
Joe Rogan: Zionist, anti-white

Attached: glowinthedark.mp4 (400x400 15.04 MB, 27.4K)

When you lie about one thing, your whole post is discredited

sage because go attack these people fellow Zig Forumsacks kike thread.

Mike Enoch: Jew.
Weev: Jew.
Fuentes: feather Indian.
Jared Taylor: Jewish wife.
Alt Hypothesis: 1/16 black, has dated Asian men in the past. May have gone black.

Oh look at how little proof you have.
Nice to know about that $160 million

The John Birch Society is one of the only mediums I find credible.

These guys were talking about the deep state decades before anyone else. twitter.com/MeetThePress/status/1026171124806295552

timeline adds up. Most of these shills started getting big in mid 2016.

Creation of Protocol Seven materials involving being filmed gangraping and murdering little children. Come on Folks we all know how this goes, hell, I'm amazed this wasn't done sooner.
I bet these twats are all neo-cons in the making.

Attached: russian engineering.jpg (491x359, 32.79K)

We don't really care.

Sure, as they're asking people to sell their reputation and sell out their race. If someone were to get the list of shills, they would be DONE, FOREVER.

No, you don't think. Fuck how far gone is your AIDS? Your brain was just been eaten by those pozzed loads.

How did people think these assholes got to make pro looking videos several times a week and spend all day on Twitter and travel? We saw in the DNC emails how all the msm fuckers are shillls.

Q was originally real, then got hijacked, this has been covered a gazillion times here and elsewhere.

Normies for whatever reason, with their under developed brains, latch onto weird shit like Q, Area 51, UFO's, Santa Claus, ect.

Even though the truth is known about these things, they prefer to mentally masturbate over the same shit over and over because its a mystery and their lives are boring.

We should however, be using it as a chance to red pill.

All the movements that sprung up since Sept 11 2001, are essentially offshoots of the John Birch society at a grassroots level.

They are the least extreme of course.

I really appreciate their anti-communism and pro-Americanism (the real kind), but wish they'd make the next logical step. Understand why they don't do that, though.

They're one of the few "lite-wing" operations I can stomach

Some user should trace their funding straight to Tel Aviv HQ and publish it everywhere.

Ryan Faulk is part black?
Huwhat.

Email Rob Portman
portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-form

He didn't lie about anything, Peterson's wife is a disgusting rat-faced kike. By the way you dropped your jacket

Attached: 1053370484f8238418569616a3f6cff7521d905b9898750e80f1f651cf922c2b.jpg (800x449, 86.68K)

Israshit is trying to drag us into war

Isn't that the stated intent of shit like UFO's and such? To distract otherwise intelligent people by having them pursue and unsolvable puzzle.

Found the picture of his wife

Attached: 5c163f0abda8ca4c27507cca86dcdf3869441280be5488a27f61521d077e0f70.jpg (640x767, 144.57K)

and another one with a better angle

Attached: 34872398374_edf9632802_b.jpg (1024x683, 154.23K)

On top of the $2 million his family already received in 'farm subsidies' every year from the US Gov…I don't know about you fucking goy but I am not netting 2 million free and clear from the government each year.

It amazes me how many of you European men told me that you would fuck that half jew bitch (miss peterson)…can you imagine how many cocks that thing has ridden before it captured its current cock?

IDK man…I found someone in the US who was a hard core anti ZIONIST and he said it was all controlled op…and I think he was part of the JB society for something like 20 years? Anyway his take was that it was a pacification tool because they never actually DO ANYTHING.

wew

The B'nai Birchers are the most blatant controlled opposition out there.

he's a poof

Read a book, faggot.

Yep, that is a crypto jew nose. Ultra Zionist William F. Buckley had a nose and rat face like that.

Gay and black and dates Asian men and allegedly black men too.

Now they’re saying it’s a John McCain operation.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2250x353 107.71 KB, 81.87K)

I dont like the alt kike as much as the next guy but citation needed that those funds went anywhere you claimed them to go

Very much this tbh.

I'm not fan of the aut-right, but come on now user.

Found the kike

Attached: 1531100927226.jpg (640x640, 77.64K)

Who do we tell? 4chan?

There are still people in this board who thinks we should be associated with them.

Idk man, I don't doubt it but maybe we need to dig hard.

LOL

Attached: image.jpeg (1439x1515, 776.34K)

And I thought the "merkel is hitlers daughter" thing was the epitome of Qcringe.

This is some vintage Alex Jones "Germanic death cults" tier

It is just absurd how easily (((they))) were able to make a Controlled op/Psyop that would appeal to boomers so exactly. They must have spent millions trying out different variations of it.

stopped reading there
>>>/x/
>>>/retard/

All of that is boomer cringe but is it wrong?

You guys do realize Trump sometimes makes these posts too. He's trying his best.

Attached: Aborted Trump.jpg (753x627, 51.4K)

What posts, exactly?

The ones he posts before he tweets and the one where he talks in all caps where he didn't say he was Q, he referred to himself as 4, 10 , 20. Tell me if you figure out what it means.

Attached: QAnon Stormy Daniels works for Trump.png (643x691 533.43 KB, 55.46K)

I know you weren't posting that as a Qlarp nigger. My reply is to the image, not you.
autsage for double post

i dont care about digging through this fake and gay bullshit while millions of white women and children are being raped by shitskins and kikes every year

ummm yeah. They're skittles popping retards. They like rallies.

>goy don't worry. We are supported by the (((ACLU)))
Cool (((he))) thinks that will distract from his faggoty nigger loving shit.

There's no proof that Stormy Daniels had anything to do with NXIVM, which Trump's long-time associate and campaign manger Roger Stone was a lobbyist for. The claim was based on the scar visible under the tattoo, but debunked by the picture posted on the tattoo artists' kikebook.

Q was never real, but the digging within it was useful at first.

Attached: sharebluecancerinmyeyes.jpg (510x425, 40.41K)

It was never useful because anyone dumb enough to believe the LARP and dig into things because of it isn't capable of finding anything worthwhile.

I still don’t know what you’re saying. Q-LARP is a proven jewish paid shill campaign and a hoax. It has nothing to do with Trump.

wow.

Oh its Jew paid. Just like everything else, right. So what do you recommend we do about it Rabbi

Stop quoting it and making threads about it would be a good start.

I have no desire to attack pro-whites who do not stay anonymous on the internet and the idea that we should do so is one only jews could cook up.

Sorry I couldn't find the original res. Seems to have been scraped off the interenet. Maybe exists on someone's twitter/4pol archive.

Attached: QAnon Stormy Daniels NXIVM.png (1079x712 158.4 KB, 464.76K)

nvm found it after watching a yt vid. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171001942/

There's a picture of the full scar on the tattoo artist's facebook, it goes all the way across, and clearly isn't a NXIVM brand.

This is what I hate about the Trump-nigger/Qcumber-dominated "truth movement". You just get invested in a theory because it re-enforces your worldview, disregarding any evidence to the contrary. I remember the old days, like with 9/11, where arguments that were credibly debunked would no longer be repeated, and documentaries would be revised.

Attached: stormy scar.png (1221x513, 716.82K)

Keep telling yourself that man. You can be jealous of boomers all you want, but you forget, Trump is the ultimate boomer. Jesus was a Jew, Hitler was a Jew, and Trump is a Boomer.

Yeah great idea. Lets help the Jews fight the LARP.

Attached: QAnon Media Bash 2.jpg (636x760 3.19 MB, 743.28K)

Get the fuck out. Stop associating jewish paid shills with real things.

>>>/reddit/
Q-LARP is a proven jewish hoax. We do not support it here. Do not post in favor of it here. Go back to reddit.

You’re lost, shlomo. The “pretend we don’t know what controlled opposition” spam was last week. Fuck off and don’t return.

nice try, rabbi

Another post from the page from 2014, with 4 year old comments verifying its post date.

Attached: stormy scar.png (1204x651, 721.19K)

It crops off the parts that are. Go back and read this:

What the government spends on these Alt-Kikes is a real problem, but the amount of money pales in comparison to what they spend on Real Kikes.

Attached: Bibi says thanks.jpg (535x302, 39.7K)

You're proving my point.

Here's another shot. It's clearly a surgery scar, but you're still going to repeat the lie because it re-enforce your LARPy worldview.

Attached: stormy.png (1203x514, 625.42K)

I'm sure the CIA had nothing to do with echoes.

Attached: eb7z1pk6pfuz.png (1112x1402, 314.81K)

No. No 66. 5 to vagina

I found love a long time ago. Why do you think I am doing this?

Got a source for that one?

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171001942/

No YOU

Attached: QAnon Stormy Daniels NXIVM Rainbow Cultural Garden.jpg (2530x1192, 930.91K)

literall shows nothing that implicates any of the accused in OP's post.
Absolutely retarded shit.
You'd have to be a retard to believe any of these leftist jew faggots pretending to be us and accusing everyone on the dissident right of being shills.
It's divide and conquer you idiots. Weaken the enemy by causing infighting, so they don't notice your machinations.
You people buying into this obvious shit are absolutely retarded.
Please stay here and do nothing. You do not help the cause of advancing white interests. You are a hindrance to us.

start at 1:05, from her own mouth.

This. Sage and report Q-nigger threads.

Attached: mwswwwI.png (1054x1854 114.48 KB, 166.3K)

Attached: Spencer-Wife-Anti-White.jpg (601x541, 56.11K)