Slavpol

Slavpol: fun mobies edition

All slavs and psuedo-slavs welcome

Attached: IMG_0871.PNG (750x578, 95.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/polish-foreign-minister-witold-waszczykowski-no-more-negro-mentality-toward-states-duda-obama/
pn14.info/?p=183592
zona.media/news/2018/08/10/kargin-proverka
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sorry whites only board

ΤΣΗΚΙ ΜΠΡΙΚΙ?

Are half-slavs welcome too ?

Да

You niggers lost?

What did slavs do to deserve all that hate ?

Attached: Russian liberators.jpg (604x402, 74K)

How interesting of you to make this a talking point so early in the thread! A handful of us are looking to populate the old slav board and would love it if the slavs itt put some life back into >>>/slav/

They hate us because our babushkas are bigger

Muh dick aside, I miss my babushka, she used to make a slav (actually it was a german, but whatever) breakfast cake which I loved as a kid.

Slavs are the most white, you stupid nigger.

What do slavs think of Saker? I watched a debate with him earlier and Id like to know if slavs think he's full of shit or not

Since victory of far right in the west is unavoidable, slavs should unite to face the nazi threat. There can be never a peace between westerners and slavs.

t. jew

And you prepared that this could go and start shit in the thread some hurt Ukrainian, starts screaming that all Russian - pigdogs, all the Slavs in Russia - Ukrainians, all Russian - Jews, kill a Russian? Are you ready for the fact that here can come crazy liberals and start screaming about the separation of Siberia from Russia? Are you ready for the fact that you will start throwing videos and memes, where Slavs humiliated Caucasians? Why I ask? Because I'm ready for that.

Attached: in_soviet_russia___by_ahrrr-d47tjox.jpg (900x696, 403.52K)

Андрей, don't make a village. You're such a nice boy, the game of manipulations doesn't suit your considerably young and romantic character.

The "hate" you see here is of no importance. The majority of these guys are LARPers.

Are you ready to littering the thread with different garbage and garbage under the mask of the Slavs, from those who accidentally find this thread and hate the Slavs? Are you ready that those who love Putin and start justifying his genocide of Russians and Ukrainians can come here? Do you know what this cartoon says? M?

Attached: voynz.jpg (800x562, 59.94K)

Ukraine is a sad example of what massive amount of propaganda can do to a nation. A country full of brainwashed fools who go to die in villages where nobody speaks their language, to defend borders drawn up by Lenin and Stalin, so that Jewish oligarchs in Kiev can keep getting richer while selling off Ukrainian assets and doing the geopolitical bidding of their ethnic kin in New York, London and Tel Aviv. It's a fucking bad joke. An insane tragedy of idiocy. Ukraine is getting poorer and poorer, more people emigrate abroad with each passing year, not to mention Russian and Ukrainian boys shooting each other in Donbass all the while kikes like Putin and Poroshenko are rubbing their hands in glee.

Не, ну я конечно может резок через чур, но молчать тоже не красиво.

Полностью согласен.

Attached: 1503038900-73ac2f2a4f80af9445bfca70f6a50fd9.jpeg (1600x900, 162.91K)

Правда я не уверен, что они всё беднее и беднее. And those who flee from Ukraine to Russia are not accepted heat in Russia and vice versa. And about the fact that the Russians pay for the flimsy world with Chechnya and say nothing.

Attached: cQTgJ-iMWIc.jpg (980x768, 139.66K)

Because slavs are literal white niggers who are prone to violence, poverty and criminality.

Yep, so what are you doing here, el goblino?

Attached: 1480376450_wypierdalac.gif (579x340, 5.82M)

Poland is good. Despite small concessions to world zionism, they manage to keep the right state. From there come regularly encouraging news. But what worries me is their relationship with Russia, they, I am more than sure consider Putin guilty of the death of their former president, they have not forgotten about the soviet past and consider russian evil still and at the same time they are bad to the right ukrainians. The Baltic States is a complex and sick topic.

Attached: TxgHV6pUTewyuiWoPmjdWa753ZuDkD_Y3Z7c-d1qjdBPtSgRoRbLZJpCHZg3hHS5OkUZ-e7bTod94liL2KzrFKRQ7RK-uhdAvUamb6593fOm8lqovWVEfw-imEzEXZK-.jpg (800x600, 68.9K)

You just posted one reason. And being predisposed to poverty and general niggertry doesn't help either.

Then why are you here with all of us "LARPers"`?

You're a typical normanist.

Attached: А ну-ка.jpg (594x604, 83.8K)

Hey, dear polish subhuman, it is me Andrei here. I don't recall my mother being a whore like most polish "women", so I don't have a twin.

Sure thing. Me Andrei don't like this very much. Very DC and anti hwhite brotherhood.

This one sentence just sums up the entirety of the eastern white niggers.

Has everything changed so much since last year?

Do you have problems with migrants there?
That's the price of friendship with America.

See changed.

Nothing changed actually.
politico.eu/article/polish-foreign-minister-witold-waszczykowski-no-more-negro-mentality-toward-states-duda-obama/
Just more soviet allowed kosher "nationalism" that doesn't include the strive to excellence but to be a whore for anyone. Also looking down on hardwork for being too kraut.

Said inhibitant of ZOG metropole. Or German who have kikes circumsised dick showed 10cm deeper.

Show me how many krauts have mutilated dick?
Funny how some cut cock amerimutt is talking shit about people who fought against kikes and commies.

Krauts have to be kept down. amerimutts and the poolish cockroaches are natural kike slaves.

Impotent rage affects your reading comprehension. Shoo!

Attached: 1-20170120143239.jpg (674x503, 77.25K)

Attached: C91QXU1Q-Ss.jpg (1279x607 268 KB, 209.17K)

Attached: _ZD_tWVTGKU.jpg (960x720 69.49 KB, 242.37K)

Attached: 15332483951410.jpg (950x520 63.42 KB, 96.8K)

Im a wehraboo but I'm majority slav in blood…

Erm… Kys subhuman nigger?

You lost kike?

Attached: d&ckikes.gif (815x777 2.04 MB, 421.86K)

Съебался в ужасе отсюда хуерга.

Attached: url.png (456x456, 29.31K)

Attached: 1524141588-8c93a8abeb7d51e430c1996c226ba95e.jpeg (604x381 35.14 KB, 71.61K)

Attached: Они за тебя сражались, а ты даже не помнишь их имён.jpg (1200x630 325.32 KB, 158.45K)

dont just du,p your memes at least tell us what the pictures say you faggot hohol bydlo

White River - Belaya Reka
All locked up in jail 282

Attached: bilarek.jpg (980x485, 67.57K)

D&C kikes

1 - Look at this Vasya!
What scum again in Russia divorced.
2 - Kike puppet - the guarantor of jewish power.
3 - 4 - The organizers of sacrifice in Kemerovo.

Attached: lokemis10.jpg (400x553 115.84 KB, 78.51K)

Attached: Аккуратно.mp4 (202x360 5.4 MB, 3.97M)

Some old shit.

Attached: Безбашки.webm (320x240 7.64 MB, 7.25M)

Do slavs get along with the non-white minorities in Russia?

Nice, shills are being all over this thread. This means is good thread. Beginning of North Pole Alliance is beginning of beautiful world. I for one love language of Slav, will beginning to resume studying of Russian language. Today I will drink vodka aka water of life in honor of glorious Slav.

Really though, I did learn a little, what do they call it, Cyrillic? Russian language. I like it. I want to learn more about glorious Russian history and philosophy, the old stuff, not that commie garbage which I don't consider Russian, I consider it jewish. I'd personally appreciate if this general sticks around, I have a lot of questions and a lot to learn. What historical figures or political eras should I study? What's the current situation in the various parts of Russia? What things do Russians value in different geographical areas? What can be gained by the North Pole Alliance? I have a ton of questions and I'm super interested. So don't even ignore the shills, take pride in them. Also can I have some Slavic memes? Asking for a friend

Attached: 6bb1ccde12e8676b98645d8847d7138d38a3f9a0b2fa557a68294f120121fe02.jpg (480x366, 24.8K)

The slavs do not get along with each other… There is the fact that most of the slavs in Russia are descendants of soviet-type people, which means that most of the brainwashed on this subject. Thanks to Putin's policy, national minorities have ceased to be minorities. Those who understand this are bad for not white. It is necessary to take into account the fact that the territory of the post-soviet union the cult of cargo has taken root thanks to liberals.

Please don't drink vodka. Vodka was born to do slavs are stupid and lazy. Peter 1 planted vodka and drunkenness in Russia so persistently, simultaneously fixing eating potatoes - an evil apple, in Russia there were even potato riots, people simply refused to eat it. The jews drank the slavs to drive them into debt, those in response smashed their bars -shenok - jews bars. What did the Slavs drink instead of vodka? Medowuha or
mead. An alcoholic beverage made from water, honey and yeast with various flavours. Sometimes this drink could be very strong like ale. Sometimes drinking kvass - he, too, could contain intergenerational accounts, but was considered harmful from-for abundance of bread yeast.

Attached: 1475755940-2cc9458e330d8ac15e01ae57c1e33071.jpeg (667x807, 83.2K)

I see a crusader in your picture. If you're a christian, the cyrillic will be just right for you. It is spoken by almost all in Russia. However do not forget that most of the slavs were baptized through the blood, pain and violence. In fact the Christianization of Rus ' - the first genocide of the slavs. After it came to Kirill and Mythodius has processed the slavic alphabet, throwing her a letter and a value.

Attached: gSUeTIBSuT0.jpg (727x1024, 280.95K)

despicable.
gas those degenerates, decapitation is an act carried out by subhumans.

It's not much in English or German. Much of the history rewritten by German scientists at Peter. They didn't like Slavs. If I find such sources in your language - I will share them. In addition, in soviet times, historical monuments were demolished, even orthodox christians from the monastery in the Lipetsk region found a cave with inscriptions in pagan language - I was a witness of this discovery, and before my eyes, the priest ordered the novices to cut the inscriptions with hammers.

Attached: 1906._Овод_№1 2.jpg (813x993, 485.45K)

You already killed yourself better than we could

Attached: 1522793040111.jpg (628x594, 43.36K)

kek

Attached: Krakow_16.jpg (356x350 156.57 KB, 65.05K)

It's a shift of responsibility. But I like Svyatoslav, Ermak and Lomonosov.
It's always bad news lately. Putin sold Baikal to the Chinese - they pump water from it and sell it. In some regions of Siberia, the forest was sold to the Chinese, people who protested against it were imprisoned or killed. There is not enough work - it is not given to local. Even in the Northern regions there are mosques now.The village is dying out everywhere, as the younger generation does not want to stay in a place without a future and work, their place is occupied by immigrants from the Caucasus and other muslim regions of the former USSR. Putin's government is on hand as such people are more willing to vote for him again.
Whooo-hooo! Easier. Everyone appreciates freedom and comfort, but not everyone chooses correctly. Everyone appreciates honesty and courage, but not everyone can accept it. We smile a little because we appreciate this emotion, and not because we all have bad teeth, although this also occurs.
What? I do not know. Can we try to save the white race from extermination? =,Ъ

Attached: 1531917732730.jpg (1520x1132, 234.39K)

Attached: af1e03cfdcea4d319659df10af99da18.jpg (900x591, 133.82K)

are they beating up non whites or just having fun?

Fifty-fifty. They having fun and beating up.

excellent!

This is the second part but it has no subtitles.

SLIDE THREAD
SAGE

Umka keeps his blog but rarely.

"Our Jew oligarchs are better than your Jew oligarchs!"

It's nice having a wife from Ukraine to read me the funny comics.

as a half-pole, fuck russia

slavs are masterace

Another anti-russian 282-th in Dolinsk, Cheboksary, Balashov, Tver, Kirov, Bryansk and Vologda.
All for posting "extremist" materials on the internet and social networks. Remember! If you are in Russia - do not place anything in the VK. Trust no one.
pn14.info/?p=183592

Attached: original.jpg (533x327, 29.24K)

Employees of the center "Э" (Anti-extremism Department) УВД (Department of Internal Affairs) in the Central administrative district of Moscow came to the office of the Moscow Jewish religious community and threw them antisemitic books as part of the verification of the statement against the leader of the "Shahar" movement and the representative of the Israeli "Likud" party Alexander Kargin. Tipical KEK.
zona.media/news/2018/08/10/kargin-proverka

Attached: 57fe6b42085965b9be52256c.jpg (700x684, 75.08K)

It's interesting to note that around 30% of Finns were Orthodox before the Swedish conquest, and there was Cyrillic Carelian written in Nowgorod from 11th century - four centuries before the western writing system was born to the Finnish language. Of course, Swedes loved to boast about this, 'we civilized you' etc. Cunts, all of them.

As part of the former Russian empire, I think we go to the 'pseudoslav' thingie.

In the Altai region, high-profile trials continue on charges of local residents of extremism. They have become controversial because of disproportion between the crime and possible punishments: real-time defendants could obtain pictures in social networks. In recent years, the number of registered extremist crimes is growing, and the Altai Prosecutor General's office statistics turned out to be one of the leaders. According to official data, 762 extremist crimes were registered in Russia in the first six months of 2018. This includes cases not only under article 282. In the first place Moscow (46 registrations), followed by Kabardino-Balkaria (25), Dagestan (23), Perm region (22) and Kurgan and Moscow region (21). No crimes were recorded in Kalmykia, North Ossetia and Chukotka. The Altai territory (the administrative center of which is Barnaul) is present in the top ten regions for the registration of extremist crimes since 2011, and at the end of 2017 it was the seventh.
In 2015, security Council Secretary Nikolai Patrushev announced the impact of" nationalist and revanchist social and political organizations in Finland " on the population of Karelia. At the same time, Karelia remains the only Republic in Russia where there is no second state language. 82% of its residents named themselves Russian during the 2010 census. Karelians, Finns and Veps together only about 10%. The previous head of the Republic was an ethnic (((Finn))).
The most famous inter-ethnic conflict in Karelia over the past 20 years is not connected with the Finno-Ugrians - it is the confrontation between Russians and Caucasians in Kondopoga in 2006.
Among the reasons why local residents were accused of extremism, was the speech of the Deputy and the offer of a local businessman to hold a secessionist referendum, the criticism of the Russian Orthodox Church, the nationalist inscription on the wall of the porch, placing the audio recordings of "Vkontakte".
But in the first half of 2018 Karelia will not be compared in terms of extremism with the Republic of Altai. Previously, Altai was not considered a region with thriving extremist sentiments: it was not a single terrorist attack, although local residents were punished for reposting calls to separate Siberia from Russia. In 2011 in the Altai Kray for the murder of a Korean man was convicted skinheads. In 2012, a conscript soldier from Ingushetia went to the colony for a photo with the inscription "Ingush power" on the backs of his colleagues. There were cases of drawing extremist inscriptions on the streets, damaging religious crosses and attacks on the Jehovah's Witness Church (even before it was recognized as extremist).
In the Republic of Altai the population is more complex than in the Altai territory. According to the 2010 census, a little more than half of the population of the Republic considered themselves Russians, a third - Altaians, and 6% - Kazakhs. Yes. Altai Republic and Altai region - край - kray - are different things. In one area, half of the population is ethnic Kazakhs. There are areas where the majority of the Altai people. At the same time, the Altaians are divided within themselves by religion and language. The Republic borders with three countries - Mongolia, China and Kazakhstan. The socio-economic situation in the region is very bad. The population of the region is quite small - 218 thousand people.
The Altai territory on the population is 10 times more. This is a mono-ethnic region - russian in it about 94%. Until 1991, the present territory of the Altai Republic was part of the Altai territory. Potentially the people of the County can experience the hatred of the neighboring multinational and a little more than a poor country - and vice versa.
In the scandalous affairs of the summer of 2018 we are not talking about inter-ethnic contradictions between the main peoples of the republic and the region. Mary Matuznaya on trial for inciting hatred of the orthodox (Matuznaya is russian, and her mother was Orthodox) and black. Andrew Sharshenin and Daniel Markin is also on trial for antiprotosana memes. For what specifically brought case against the former local deputy - Andrew Angel, it isn't known yet.
It's similar to the implementation of the plan. The level of extremism in Altai is artificially increased. As in the whole country.

Attached: Ёб 1.png (678x740, 175.78K)

Read more history.

They're just butthurt they were promised economic growth if they let their daughters be raped by pakis, all the while Central/Eastern Europe becomes more livable from rejecting mudslimes.

Attached: slavic_bobsledding.webm (2400x1800 1.83 MB, 309.04K)

Well you posted one reason.

Attached: 27fed474141759a4c3f363433b28ef3da00af57a73da4ab58fead87549973d1c.jpg (544x788, 110.48K)

FACT: Bosniaks are literally the most powerful race in the world

As I stated in this very thread I'm a half slav myself, I have been in europe, but I've never been in Poland, and I plan to visit (I said VISIT, I have zero will of immigrating to your land) my ancestral land soon so I decided to check Łódź (I'm half polish), seeing some hotel prices, places to see, and then I made the mistake of typing Lodz in wikipedia.
All you have is: Holocaust museum, famous jewish piano player that made his fame by playing actual pole songs (Chopin), holocaust this kike cemetery that, kike sinagogue, american kike whose parents are from Lodz, israeli kikes originally from Lodz, another kike monument, look at this kike architect who happened to be born in Lodz.
Fuck all that, is there an actual non kiked town in Poland ? there must be a place where those semite bastards haven't set their foot on ? I mean Poland is a big country, they can't be everywhere can they ?

Attached: 34 matches of judaism.png (1406x798, 137.86K)

I was there.

Talk about goin full retard

Attached: rona.jpg (508x850, 114.87K)

Checked. That pic is red-pilling gold.

You couldn't have picked a more kiked town in all of Poland. It's funny really. Just bad luck

If you are going there regardless, go to the HWNDU thing in the Manufaktura and do something funny on cam.

Attached: face.png (950x960, 903.87K)

Survival Instructions. Kill The Jew.

Kill the Jew to buy a gun.
Kill the Jew so you can be armed.
The people who have a gun are practically invincible.
People who have guns can't be turned into herds.

Kill the Jew.

Kill the Jew.

Kill the Jew that fights with God by dancing a waltz.
On the moon road,
On the ice spur
Burning gold tablet.
Let it be killer into unconsciousness mist weightless fire is carried out.
Who struggles with God
Beyond the star threshold,
The Unthinkable God - saved!

Kill the Jew.

Kill the Jew.

Sometimes there's a second verse.

Kill a Jew, a madness of the heart is boiling, drowning out the pain.
Kill the Jew, in midday the sky all the same law blue.
Not to ask the judge's name what will be your destiny tomorrow
Kill the Jew, get the gun, and wait for the one who will come for you.

Kill the Jew.

are Byelorussians the purest Slavs?

Attached: b4fedd28534206bae1166930c52a4d16bf4488db0019f031bd50081de442952f.png (2377x1903, 2.32M)

Attached: a0e0a25d529ec187e0ffc262192bf6912b375212a3ea71d0b26a1a5c0feadc11.png (197x194, 45.8K)

Literally the same poster. It's so blatant when they don't even bother using different words/styles.

we allowed kikes in…

That said now same shit goes on in us and western europe… soon they'll enjoy the red hammer too…

BORN FOR ACTION

Yes.

kike thread.