Anyone know of a current Ironmarch?

Their .org got shoahed. What's up with them? Anyone got any sauce?

Attached: 73e1ea19c4eaec0164d2a8c6e9928e3519ab6eed99793c91dd752b63004def3e.png (5000x3827 373.97 KB, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fascistforge.org
ironvolk.com/Forum/
hitlerian.tumblr.com/hyperboreanworldview
pastebin.com/rCykseWx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah breh.
652 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022

Fuck off dude, you got anything of value to offer?

Attached: My Negro.png (480x464, 167.86K)

But explain why you think I'm a CIAnigger. Because I support Ironmarch?

Fuck off.

How are they controlled opposition? And who gives a fuck what that guy loved

Heard from people on the site their admin and owner got FSB'd and nuked everything back in November, afaik they've got some things on the go but they're keeping that to themselves for now.

This may not be the best place to ask about ironlarp

Damn. Well I'm excited to see where things go.

Why do you say that and where do you think would be a good place to go for truth/fascism discussions such as this? I was under the impression that Zig Forums was for this stuff but I just get attacked as a CIAnigger or a fed or some shit just for mentioning the truth. Shills are out in full effect I guess. Probably still butt hurt after their failed election results yesterday

Fucking pick one. Non-white esoteric 'kike-on-a-stick' Slavros got his shit pushed in by Russia for supporting Ukranian revolutionaries and shut his site down. Remnants kept doing their AWD thing until members from their Texas and Nevada cells got doxxed, outed as Satanic infiltrators and started working with Federal Agents to inform against each other because they got caught up in murders, automatic weapons modulations and planned acts of domestic terrorism. Slavros is gay, AWD is gay, and IM is gay. That's why no one wants to talk to you.

Attached: index_1.jpg (600x600, 104.72K)

But you don't believe that all the extreme shit that they did is good and is really just to rush the revolt against modern society so we can reclaim our world from these kikes? I mean I wouldn't go to the extremes that AWD does but I understand it nonetheless. It all has it's place in our struggle, don't you agree? I obviously don't adhere to the Satanic larping bs or any other religious larping bs, I am more of a Tradionalist panpsychist rather than a christcuck or pagan or whatever you guys believe in nowadays.

You’ve put it better than I could have, thanks. I would add to it and say I am wary of meeting groups, personally because they’re strangers from the internet. I was a part of the DS Book Club in a nearby city for a while, but they wanted to start going to rallies and charging dues. Nice enough guys, but they had no problem having their pictures on news pages about the rallies or going to jail, I can’t risk my career not my wife and children, so I left.

Nor*

Ya I feel the same bro. I wouldn't be so willing to throw my life away like that unless it was a giant group like the day of the rope type stuff. I would gladly die for my race but the petty one-off stuff doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me unless you're doing something strategic as fuck like /ourhero/ Roof did

That seems to be the attitude the majority of people have, and as such nothing will happen at this rate.

It appears IronMarch has returned…sort of:
fascistforge.org

All of Slavros's articles and a good share of IronMarch's memes got preserved over there. The site appears to be operated by those connected to IM, but the board activity isn't a twentieth of IM at its peak. The last post dates back to July.

You are a saint! Thank you sir

Anybody got a download link of their book library?

Not really, they just didn't get banned that much because they didn't spill their spaghetti constantly like TRS and the rest of the alt right did.

ironvolk.com/Forum/

This guy has a lot uploaded: hitlerian.tumblr.com/hyperboreanworldview

I'm beginning to see that more and more. It seems that we all have a purpose and place in this struggle against the kikes just as my pic related portrayed in the 3 roles of Fascism. Very deep and accurate stuff Ironmarch tapped into.

You are a saint as well sir. Hail.

Noice

Archives of noose culture, i think they are all there:
pastebin.com/rCykseWx

There is none unfortunately. Iron March was lighting in a bottle and something that only comes once a generation.

Jesus, that site's design looks stuck in 2006. That's some dated and garish web2.0 horseshit I was glad to see die in a ditch.

Say what you will about IronMarch, they had an impeccable taste in graphic design.

the fuckers that split off from TRS for not being fash enough only to let a mudslime in who shot some of their own guys?

Fuck TRS.
It's time to get behind Patrick Little, name the Jew in public, and get 20% of the population (White, Black, Asian, whatever) woke to the JQ and ready to revolt.
Then, once we don't have the Jews around anymore to push their multi-culti BS, we can peaceably separate and form our own nations.
It's almost time to start forming paramilitaries.
THE FIRE RISES

Attached: MikeEnochDadFacebook.jpg (1280x4192, 943.95K)

That patron spirits thing made me kek a bit.
I mean what are they trying to reference us without referencing us?

Attached: 1517595135-2.jpg (960x868, 71.13K)

Why do these retarded niggers think I am a Marine.

These posts are correct.

….

also
They'll fight to the death for the access to whites. Most nonwhites in America have no desire for "separation", only whites do.

You put them above the survival of your race and culture?

DOTR groups can't form unless there are leaders to lead them and networks to form them around. Everyone is afraid of losing their shit, but that's what war is. You might not lose it today, but you'll lose it when kikes finally come for you. And then you'll wish you had fought earlier.

As an aside, this is why those who put child rearing and having a family over fighting for their race are less valuable than those who believe in martyrdom and dedicate their lives to serving their race. DOTR will not happen if people aren't willing to sacrifice.

Attached: ourgenerationpoem.jpg (764x1024, 74.46K)

Attached: Iron March G.R.U. Spetsnaz Seals 2.jpg (2000x568 390.3 KB, 317.19K)