ICE raids hit the Heartlands!

ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS ARRESTED

Massive raids in multiple locations and States; 14 business owners arrested and warrents out on 3 more, and 133 employees arrested. Just in and around the town of O'Neill, NE, ICE hit a tomato hothouse, a potato-processor, a Mexican restaurant and Mexican grocer, and a cattle feedlot and a hog operation. Names of several businesses in the links.

The 17 owners will be charged with conspiracy to exploit illegal labor for profit, fraud and money laundering. Federal search warrants were served as far away as Las Vegas and Minnesota in connection with the conspiracy. Illegal workers brought to the area were required to pay a fee to cash their paychecks, have taxes deducted that were not paid to the government, and were coerced into remaining quiet about the criminal activity.

1011now.com/content/news/Apparent-immigration-raid-being-conducted-at-ONeill-Neb-tomato-plant-490361511.html
web.archive.org/web/20180809005842/http://www.1011now.com/content/news/Apparent-immigration-raid-being-conducted-at-ONeill-Neb-tomato-plant-490361511.html

theindependent.com/news/state/immigration-raid-is-underway-at-businesses-in-o-neill-nebraska/article_f6869b0a-9b34-11e8-b941-ff67828bdcfd.html - robots.txt won't allow archiving this site

omaha.com/news/courts/raids-targeted-businesses-accused-of-hiring-cheating-illegal-workers-in/article_df881c1a-e399-523e-86b2-36bf614b3351.html - robots.txt won't allow archiving this site

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x350, 211.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/news/releases/ice-executes-federal-search-warrants-nebraska-minnesota-and-nevada
facebook.com/pages/La-Herradura/148420365200537
facebook.com/La-Herradura-2-The-Horseshoe-Mexican-Restaurant-2203978503180707/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good to hear. Hope they all get executed.

Keep in mind, this is on the heels of the two YUGE raids in Ohio and another big one in Tennessee.

I know some of you fucking little ICE shitlords are lurking this thread. I just want to say I love you guys. Keep up the good work and don't take shit from anyone.

Attached: 258365a923cbb7e104e1568e2672013338eafa5c4bc749951d8bddc5a87d90ad.png (520x560, 39.26K)

They chased 13 or 15 (can't remember how many exactly) out into the fucking woods off highway 44 near six flags a week ago in St. Louis. Poor bastards. They learned about ticks, that I can tell you. Dumb, stupid, poor bastards. God have mercy on them. Look up seed ticks.

Cool. Despite his shortcomings, this wouldn't be happening with anyone else as president.

Attached: trump.jpg (780x438, 60.43K)

I like how the answer for seed tick removal is basically "lol call the CDC faggot".

Attached: everything is fine.jpeg (854x1000, 144.53K)

Finally.

But how will we get potatoes and tomatoes! :') At least they're not being pussies about arresting the owners to.

Fuck those things. At least I can feel grown ticks crawling on me if I'm out hunting, but if you brush up against a cluster of those things they'll be on you quick.

In theory, if you employed illegals, that's breaking the law. Do they have any amnesty clauses if you come forward and shut it down?

Weaponized seed ticks would spread like lice in a prison… Or a holding center… Right? I mean, I don't even know if thats so much weaponized as it is just straight up hellish and plague like. I think lymes disease is a meme and people that treat their bodies wrong can't fight it off but its something to think about anyways. Glad you niggers looked up seed ticks. These bastards are going to be running through midwestern honeysuckle, stinging nettle, and all manner of fuck-bad underbrush so there's that.

Attached: 1533326162312.jpg (1920x1200, 1.29M)

This is the way we get them to self-deport. Hit the employers, give the massive financial penalties and jail time. Make people think twice before hiring illegals. No jobs, spics go home.

Now this is GOOD.

ICE needs to get bonus and more personnel (soldiers).

So what? The fact this doesn't happen 100 times a day is a slap in the face; these vermin have no intention of going anywhere. They will have to be physically removed.

Attached: 1adc782c2cd0f046d5c79e6ae7f6126a5aebe1b3.png (2671x1382, 3.32M)

What really makes me happy is that they're FINALLY charging these business owners with crimes for hiring illegals and undermining wages.

Lefty scum likes to say that white people are too lazy to do these jobs, but that's categorically untrue. White people simply demand a fair wage for these jobs. They simply can't compete with people who can make $8 an hour for a few years, go home to their 3rd world shithole countries, and live like kings. In one industry I worked in, I saw a $14 an hour job cut to $7 an hour by illegals.

Wow, easy there FBI.

So much winning!

Every state, town and city needs an ICE office.

inb4;

faggot

Attached: 1463032019022.jpg (447x306, 36.64K)

Not sure why first was saged. The other two were saged because they were spam posts. Same as this.

Don't be so tsundere user.

Eat shit (((porky))). I wonder how many of them were jews and other spics.

Attached: (((porky))).png (576x566, 106K)

Just in time for primaries

sub to the ICE news letter, it's pretty uplifting to read each day

Attached: d0cb0a8fb651b73b0c2d5aee13185fd3d8c512fc9fd646f0e59435b7548dcb31.jpg (630x815, 90.4K)

You're so homophilic it's disgusting.

No, it really isn't.

Attached: 84f664a6409078e1f055333df38e2d151348347268_full.jpg (640x580, 114.68K)

They have a newsletter?

that is an edit of this.

Attached: copy paste reaction to trump.jpg (630x815, 79.36K)

Lol

I never would have believed this could happen in America. MAGA

an ICE agency in every community in the country.
that is my dream.

You too can be your own master, when 77 degrees you achieve.

WOW! Did we get another dozen? The wetback problem is as good as solves. There's only tens of millions more of them.

thanks obama

The only time I have ever seen faggotry described as (((homophilia))) was in LaVey's satanic bible. You aren't a satanic pizzanigger shitposting in bad faith, are you user?

Attached: f7f974c862387a98db3fd84678d24a20e2b361768326a7f84026ceacb8171bbb.jpg (1600x1200, 907.13K)

haahahahahahaha that's actually a 4srs term that someone used?

I was being ironic about the "homophobic" word and how *phobic is the opposite of *philic.

Any figures for cumulative deportations thus far?

Attached: 9dcb45f570fed0efe35335f01755be8acd76053d1844f8b8194a7618f9883a52-pol.png (665x1182, 1.19M)

Nigger removing 133 from O'Neill is basically shipping 10% of the local population out of town. This is fucking huge.
Now do Schuyler and Lexington next

Do California next

Cumulative total of all types? No idea.

In terms of big busts, however, this is the fourth bust in the last several months involving businesses employing 100+ deported illegals. There was a meatpacker in TN, another in OH, a landscaping company in OH, and then this one. This is the first one where the press has confirmed that ICE is going after the owners, the others have just hinted at it. BTW the packer in TN is confirmed (((Jewish))) ownership according to the anons in the thread at the time.

Attached: 354685.jpg (208x255, 11.82K)

The beauty of this is that Trump constantly distracts the media with menial shit while ICE sweeps the nation SS-style.
They tried to bring it up once with that kid and it died with one news cycle.

Attached: h8us7a10.jpg (278x247, 14.42K)

I know Amazon does this shit a lot, they've been pushing lots of poz'd propaganda.
Shirts given out to employees with the "build bridges" bullshit on it.
I'm trying to figure out which shift it is but I'm very certain they slip a bulk of illegals in there to work under aliases, more and more beans that don't speak even a little English.
Once I write down a few of their names I'm calling in the local ICE office.
Would love to see their DIVERSE hiring managers get hauled off.
Fucking hate this alphabet run clown world company so much.

Can Trump come to France and do some cleaning ?

Don't you have the fighting of invaders in your anthem?

Attached: ice_ice_baby2.mp4 (640x358 8.69 MB, 3.99M)

Attached: ice_ice_baby3.mp4 (426x240, 8.39M)

NO GOYIM!!!
YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT RETARDSPIC FOR LIFE!!! YOU MUST PAY HER TOO!
Also don't forget the 6 gorllion.

What about the one that says she must go? Why the fuck is that one always ignored?

I JUST GOT WHY VANILLA ICE IS PLAYING ANONS!
That's really funny =D

Made me laugh too. You can spin whatever sob story you want about the few cases like this one that normalfags will find sympathetic, but the honor system doesn't work with people who have shown time and time again that they have no intention of respecting the country's borders.

bu…bu…but who's gonna make our burritos and mow our lawns ….and …..and all the jobs white people "won't do"?

GET OUT SHITSKINS

Attached: mexishit.jpg (460x293, 18.08K)

How is any of that shit my country's problem? There's plenty of horror stories about little kids with cerebral palsy, who were born in America and are American citizens. Oh wait, because those kids are white Americans and the little goblina isn't, that means goblina gets special attention? Fucking liberals, I swear.

lyme isn't a meme, it's a real problem, more like it's been a problem behind a lot of diseases that spring up when its untreated (it lays dormant in your system and then pops up) and causes a lot of untreatable potentially permanent symptoms like arthritis.
Ticks need wood or grass to breed. They are not like lice where they could spread in a prison easily. They like wet areas. Bed bugs would be far likely to spread like wildfire in a prison, and those are a fucking nightmare.

This is great but the raids need to concentrate on swing states with a very large spic population like Texas and Florida.

Wow, that’s one hour’s worth of spic children being born illegally in the US. What progress.
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING DEPORTATIONS.

You are a paid shill.

You are a paid shill.

I can imagine plenty of presidents down the line, as white people become a minority, who will make him look like another appeasing neocon kike-puppet pussy, but go ahead and make an inch look like a mile.

This. We should be deporting non-white citizens in honor of the 1790 Naturalization Act.

Attached: 1986AbetterTomorrow.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Y'all in Nebraska know what to do. Remind her of what happened in Kansas with Kobach primarying out a sitting Republican Governor using the invasion issue.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (951x587 354.01 KB, 49.88K)

They already have. Ohio. Sherrod Brown is running for re-election and two large raids took place in the Columbus area in recent months.

We need to spread this.

FUCKING FINALLY

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING Zig Forums!!!

>>>/cuckchan/

What are some good locations and remote devices to blare 'Ice Ice Baby' over? I know you could do it over IP cams and blue tooth speakers.

Asking for a friend.

My family has said this for years. Two pronged attack is best, deport the illegal aliens, fine the companies a huge fucking amount and put the people who do it away for ten years or something. Maybe even longer.

Good. It's about time we went after the enablers, in addition to the illegals themselves.

Wetbacks and jews, what a shocker

Attached: polspic.jpg (932x960, 99.16K)

Thank you ICE, for protecting the integrity of our nation, and the jobs of our citizens.
I'm not one to praise our government, very often, but this is very much one of those times.
You guys are doing a great job!

Attached: AE.jpg (400x225, 22.46K)

This.
Going after and PHYSICALLY REMOVING the beans is very important.
Including the ARE NOT AND HAVE NEVER BEEN US CITIZENS "anchor babies." (right of soil ONLY APPLIES to LEGAL RESIDENTS)
However, ARRESTING and PROSECUTING and JAILING the employers of the beans is EVEN MORE IMPORTANT.
When employers fear for their PERSONAL WELL BEING over the employment of illegals, then you know what they will do?
NOT HIRE ILLEGALS and FIRE any that they already employ.
And they FUCKING KNOW who the illegals are 99% of the time.
If there were no jobs and, in addition, the UTTERLY BULLSHIT practice of giving illegals ANY welfare or "assistance" of ANY kind was ended, then the beans would STOP COMING and FUCKING LEAVE if they are already here.
They are coming here for JOBS and GIBS.
TURN OFF BOTH.
Problem solved.

Again, GO AFTER THE EMPLOYERS.
Arrest the owners, and the managers, and the shift bosses, and the hiring firms, and the "human resource directors."
If they have ONE SINGLE ILLEGAL in their company then ARREST THEM ALL.
Put them all in prison.
Do that a dozen times around the country and the businesses would be SHITTING THEIR PANTS IN FEAR.
Watch how quickly the "muh poor brown people" and "no human is illegal" assholes change their tunes when THEIR ASS is the one on the line.
MILLIONS of beans would be fired over night.
Awesome.

Oh, and for all you yonkers out there, from an oldster that fucked up a lot…there will be jobs now, for you.
Jobs for the summer, jobs for weekends, and some after-school. Use that money wisely.
Sure, you'll need some for taking Mary Lou to the kike movies (take her miniature golfing, instead) and so on, but take the bulk of it and invest it in utility stocks. Get a head start on life, you'll be glad you did, later on.
Open your bank accounts at credit unions, stay away from the banks.

Good luck to you guys, stay strong and stay smart.

Attached: Burgers.jpg (1920x1080, 225.85K)

It's 6 gorrillatrillion now.

please please please hit dayton next.

These brainlets compare a slap on the ass to cancer or a deadly disease. True insanity.

Fuck you "massive." This is pathetic, it's fucking noise, it means nothing. Just how small of a drop in the bucket is this? They need to be deporting over ten thousand a DAY, every day, for eight YEARS STRAIGHT to make a dent in even the lowball definitely under figure of 30 mil shitting up the place, not some nothing "massive" 147 once every several months. If they aren't deporting thousands a day, they aren't doing their job.

In just 2017, almost a million overstayed their VISAs, those we have on record, let alone border hoppers, and they want to tout 147, get the fuck out of here.

Pressure your representatives to do so, and maybe become employed in ICE. The fact is that illegal immigration is hitting record lows, and that deportations are hitting record highs. Is it enough? Maybe not, but it's a start. There's actually surprisingly little resistance to this, way less than I thought there would be. If you were devoted to this you'd start doing stuff on your own, but I suspect you probably aren't helping.

ice.gov/news/releases/ice-executes-federal-search-warrants-nebraska-minnesota-and-nevada

Search warrants were served at the following businesses and locations:
- Christensen Farms with numerous locations in Appleton, Minnesota; Sleepy Eye, Minnesota; and Atkinson, Nebraska;
- Elkhorn River Farms in O’Neill, Nebraska;
- O’Neill Ventures in O’Neill, Nebraska;
- La Herradura Restaurant in O’Neill, Nebraska;
- El Mercadito (grocery store) in O’Neill, Nebraska;
- A private ranch in O’Neill, Nebraska;
- La Herradura Restaurant in Stromsburg, Nebraska;
- GJW LLC with three locations in Ainsworth, Nebraska;
- J.E. Meurets Grain Company in Ainsworth, Nebraska;
- Herd Co Cattle Company in Bartlett, Nebraska; and
- Long Pine (farm) in Royal, Nebraska.
Note: The above list of locations does not include private residences included in the execution of search and arrest warrants.

The following individuals were listed in the indictment. Those marked with an asterisk (*) are not yet in custody follow the Aug. 8 criminal arrests.
- Juan Pablo Sanchez Delgado, aka "Pablo,"
- Antonio De Jesus Castro, aka "Tony,"
- Magdalena Castro Benitez, aka ''Nena,"
- Alma Hernandez Moreno, aka "Aunt,"
- Anayancy Castro Hernandez, aka "Anay,"
- *Fabian Castro, aka "Fabi,"
- Suni Sarahi Sanchez Delgado
- *Osvaldo Sanchez Delgado, aka "Lalo," aka "Lalito,"
- John Christopher Good,
- *Aracely Heredia Martinez, aka "Donita,"
- Eric Beringer,
- Christopher Thurlow,
- Mayra P. Jimenez Castellon,
- Asiyadeth Jimenez Castellon,
- John Glidden,
- *Jaime Garcia Cota, aka "David," and
- Lillian Ajin.

No, user. We have to scare them out by playing Ice Ice baby everywhere and presenting them with somewhere else to go.
Self-deportation will move the vast majority, since at the end of the day they're opportunistic cowards.

Hate Fact: A majority of spics are related to Iberians, which means land of the Hebrews and home of the Sephardi jews. There's a good case to make that millions of Central Americans have the Right of Return to Israel.

Attached: jewkingofcuba.jpg (1000x851, 132.08K)

Lyme's disease is very similar to syphilis. Almost identical looking spirochete bacterium. Gnaws away at specifically neural tissue. Loves to bore holes in your frontal cortex but hey if it gets into your visual cortex you can rapidly go blind too.

This is the restaurant in O'Neill.
facebook.com/pages/La-Herradura/148420365200537

This is the restaurant in Stromsburg.
facebook.com/La-Herradura-2-The-Horseshoe-Mexican-Restaurant-2203978503180707/

GOOD JOB ICE!

The kvetching is going to be insane.

I don't get this "breaking up famblies" horseshit. Nobody is breaking up famblies. The famblies can all go back to Meheeco together. Nobody is stopping them.

Like that mother that abandoned her daughter in the hospital after surgery because she was afraid of being sent back. What kind of mother does that?

there's at least 30 million of those maggots in the USA.

They all need to go back.

Trump should declare this to be a national emergency of mass defiance of the laws of the nation and call out the National Guard. If that doesn't suffice bring back the Marines from Afghanistan and have them there to assist ICE.

This.

Bump for great thread. Deport them all and arrest their helpers.

Attached: bump.png (728x491, 600.02K)

Must be nice being able to do your job again after eight years. They're even stopping and searching leaf fishing boats off Maine looking for these rats. Good work boys.

As a leaf I SMH when I heard you only just started using E-Verify. This is exactly why Canada doesn't have half the illegal problem. (Of course kikes and others will still hire tourists for cash, but it's very limited and not generational.)

"Survivor support groups" provide a valuable service: containment for batshit crazy women who think retroactive rape is real.

A stop-gap until we bring back mental asylums.