Cops punches nigger in face after resisting arrest

Nigger beats his wife and treats her like shit, cop used his chance to give him some

Based.

Holy shit he really did. I was expecting this to be a tap just to stop him but he straight up pounded his ass.

The cuck cop and negress lived happily ever after

t=03m37s

Found the jew

Watch as shills hate on cops… because they know if we're ever going to legit have a fascist/natsoc government, we're going to have to have police/military on our side as they are natural allies. They'll legit support a nigger killing a White man trying to keep his community's White women from being culturally enriched.

It's not sad that they try this, it's sad that so many anons fall for it…

Attached: 1530049849922.jpg (640x960, 192.07K)

Stacking up those zeros I see.

Keep saying no

the video footage clearly shows he did not comply which is why he got his face pounded in and tazed

Tyrone must have been giving his ol' lady some bbc

They're only our allies if we pay them and secure their children's food and luxury supply, user. If we can't do that, best we can do is a mutual hands-off policy where any violation by them on us is punished with extreme prejudice.

So criminal.

Sometimes negro fatigue is simply negro fatigue.

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-04-28-14h22m59s107.png (357x388, 212.95K)

and -30 IQ points to their kids

jew looking to incite by assaulting a nigger under control. White man gets the blame yet again.

Yes, they are historically a natural ally, therefore all attacks on us should be viewed as traitorous. If you have an enemy and a traitor and only one bullet… you shoot the traitor.

Spotted the kike shill

Attached: BBC hoax Jew.JPG (600x519 119.1 KB, 152.54K)

So we waste confirmed lefty cops? Or is it on a case by case basis?

this was mistreatment
not whiteknighting here
but damn, the key is to overcome savagery

lol your funeral faggot

Attached: uh oh.jpg (259x194, 6.71K)

It's like they have a genetic predisposition to not follow commands. Like they literally cannot comply.

t. anti-justice retard

Meh, case by case is always best. But revolutions are always a bit sloppy (and mistakes are made when tensions are high) it would behoove them to make their alliances very clear once the shots start firing.

When a cop gives you an order you follow, no discussion. If you do not, expect force. If you continue to "resist" you will be greeted by overwhelming force. There is no other option, that is what the police are there to do.

These niggers should be treated like wild animals. Just execute them in these situations. Problem solved, nothing lost. They probably make decent fertalizer.

yeah, be at the other end of a torture tool and act fully rationally
also, have nigger dna and be calm when threatened, good luck dealing with your adrenaline
applying a pure rational argument to the realities of policing is naive, any cop will tell you this

Fuck off nigger apologist. All he had to do was stay on his knees, which he refused to do, and put his hands behind his back, which he continued to resist doing until he was completely disabled. Go the fuck back to whatever shithole you crawled out of

thanks for your input beta-faggot whose never been in a real fight
moral compassion is important, if you haven't dealt with this reality of civilization than you are a brainlet who has no conception of human interactions
btw, I'm not excusing the nigger of his retardation but this could have been dealt with in a far better way

Hahahaha it would be impossible to impress upon you just how many street fights I've been in or just how much damage I've inflicted on how many people in what size of groups. I could tell you but you would be unable to grasp it, just like you wouldn't believe who trained me to be like that. If I told you my IQ you'd similarly recoil. Now fuck off nigger lover, you're among your betters and we don't need your dogshit opinions about nigger sympathy. As far as I'm concerned I'd kill every last niglet on the planet with a smile

Attached: 1469483165533.jpg (576x520, 48.98K)

checked but…
you're a fucking retard, fight me anyday

never change Zig Forums, never change

8's been under many shill attacks, luckily it's pretty funny to see these (((extremists))) engage with tru/

Attached: hlt.jpg (997x768, 172.45K)

Easy to say, and it doesn't matter anyway. In fact you'd probably even be dumb enough to say it to me IRL too. And you could go to the hospital with brain damage like the last 3 bikers who felt tough enough after a few too many drinks. Well I assume they ended up there anyway, I never saw them wake up but I know the tall guy had a broken jaw. I've been in many dozens of fights, real ones, probably against >100 people, who really counts anyway. The guy who taught Bruce Lee taught my teacher. Not that you care, inb4 wing chun doesn't real. Someday that dick sucking mouth of yours is going to get you into trouble though, internet tough guy. If you want to come up with some cash, say $1000, we can meet in the middle and I'll bring mine for the pot, and I'll put on an exhibition so the anons here can have a giggle. If you think I'm joking, let's set it up. $1000 for

The problem with police escalation of force and charges of resisting arrest is it assumes the assailant is rationally choosing to not comply, when it should be well known the amygdala and other lower brain functions have precedence over the rational frontal and prefrontal lobes. I'd say put more restrictions on when force, lethal or not, can be applied and then double their pay to make up for the higher risk.

When girls are required to have their ages on the Internet with their pictures then you can say I am a criminal.

Check your calendar, bro.

Attached: Summerfags.jpg (560x566, 131.24K)

Hell I don't think arrest should be appropriate for most crimes unless there is "history" (repeat offender, or known to bounce on court dates). Arrests shouldn't call for handcuffs most times unless there's "history" (violence, escape).

Yep, this one's going in my copypasta compilation.

Attached: arabi_dresss.jpg (1065x1158, 2.02M)

this is definitely a new wyatt

all right then man! good way to be to a fellow user, might want to lurk a while longer sweaty
all I'm saying is: go towards goodness
seriously people are actually people, puppies are also damned close, but even fucked up people are People Of Light

see

t. bootlicking cuckold herd animal

Pottery user
pure pottery

Thanks. 3 minutes of "I ain't done nuthin'" gets on the nerves. As that cop well knows.

time stamp you fucking retard

no.

My name is Neo

foul mindset
believe it or not people are sick~

niggers are a disease, we agree.

thanks for bumping the thread
so people could read my post against your retardation

That seems like a ton of work. How about if we bring back public lynchings? Even the dumbest niggers seem to have gotten the message from those after 50 or 60 years.

Attached: Pols_LGF.jpg (570x570, 100.25K)

Unironically this. The niggers are low IQ subhumans who have only understood violence, only then will they even slightly behave.

It doesn't even have to be lethal violence, after a while at least. May I presume to introduce you to the sjambok?

Attached: Mighty_Sjambok.jpg (439x477, 60.73K)

POST PICS OF DEAD COPS ITT
They deserve worse tbh.

Good people are screened from the police force, you zogcuck. These drones are not our allies. kys

Fuck off pig. Zog goes first.

Attached: lol.jpg (225x225, 10.67K)

I like how he tries to balance-beam walk down the wooden hand railing at the start of the video - god damn, niggers are just intellectually children their entire fucking lives, aren't they? I've seen it @ my old job too, they'd jump up and hit the ceiling/wall just like a fucking middle schooler would do when they're a grown ass nog.

Pathetic.

I'm 3 minutes in and I would have tazed him already. Cops have so much patience.

He's a nazi. Overly optimistic larping is his schtick.

What is so difficult about this?

Women are indeed shit.
Jews and all those who serve them (cops for example) are almost as shitty.

There will come a time when you're burned at the stake alive again.

Fucking boomer newfags. Cops are shit tier fucktards specially selected for their niggerbrains. They will be the ones who stand in front of the jews to protect them and their pension shekels on the DOTR.

Attached: zogbots.jpg (705x600 91.33 KB, 33.53K)

Did he tase him in the face??

Damn, taming apes is tough

Fucking monkeys man. Most predictable creatures on Earth.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

this is true Zig Forums. all others are nu-Zig Forums

Why did you fucking delete the project pelican thread? Are you really that much of a faggot? Or is it because that nigger Obama was in office when it was authorized and you somehow can't stop fantasizing about sucking and fucking that monkey cock?

Never change Zig Forums

This video was fine, guy was trespassing, broke in earlier that day and had cops called to the residence earlier that day. Playing games with him isn't going to work.
However, cops kill more whites than blacks. Cops support the government over the citizens (cops standing down during Berkley, Charlottesville, etc).
Cops are not our natural allies. They're an important element in a civilized society, but the cops of today are lower iq, hired in diversity quotas, etc.
Cops will be against us because they're the foot soldiers of the govt, not the people, and they'll follow orders as needed.
Maybe some will side with us, but that's a personal choice each cop will have to make, but the departments, the police as an entity are not, I repeat, NOT our natural allies.

kill yourself you fucking retard the german pigs killed so many of Hitler's men

This.

why is there so many BASED PIGS breads appearing on Zig Forums all of a sudden? why isnt this shit being deleted?

Fucking Hell, it really smells like reddit in here. Who the fuck let in all of these civnat cuckold, nigger sympathizers.

Attached: 106582dc2377b5b630688dd3d3123f005522e0109b73bd61d9c6f747bc03c4de.jpg (182x397 295.48 KB, 98.93K)

Pic related, it's you.

Attached: fcf0706cb13751e2cc7ecb52a95d543ed52526c7595c5a87ba9002b5e0558256.jpg (439x400, 27.64K)

Slow day at the office?

You aren't, schlomo?

Attached: e4ad949bfc8352112dbcd3d8686986b8115bd935c8a9a7ed5db3a8a6a0ab8a05.gif (615x346, 3.63M)

>>>/reddit/

why do we only get one of these videos per month?

You kikes become even more transparent with every post.

Attached: 3d6758e5df8edc7fe9ee9227a676e1e4ce8d99dfc54125fbd6b1c5bfb02c6040.jpg (1040x630 84.44 KB, 498.82K)

Bottom Text

>((((1)))

Calling out yourself?

Why are the shills ALWAYS newfags?
The turnover rate has to be insanely high

This isn't the Zig Forums I remember.

Dubs confirm

Are you even trying to fit in?

Attached: a4f2337c0c6b3b2d9cf9b6820335a4379269a7e33bf9f9970fe66551f9f52cec.png (182x397, 98.93K)

literally

way too chill
he gave 3 minutes to a feral nigger to assault him and threaten his life, for nothing
shoulda tazed it repreatedly as soon as the cunt didnt comply

yup same feeling
zero trust in authority
zero trust society: complying is death

the cops would fight against the establishment of a fascist government you fucking moron

that's why the intelligence agents of multiple countries are constantly posting bait on here to try to get anons that are in a bad mood to reply with something dumb and give them a reason to v& them. that's why at every left vs right protest conflict, the cops either crack down on the right and arrest them while giving antifa/niggers "space to destroy" or they'll just let the antifas attack the right with bike locks and then they get a slap on the wrist or nothing at all. that's why cops are more likely to shoot whites than niggers even though niggers are the ones that commit the crime.

they don't give a fuck about the white race, or white genocide, or JQ, or anything, they're these braindead 95 IQ authoritarian personality government worshiping boomer fucks that were bullied in middle school and want to pick on randos to feel like "THE BIG MAN" for once in their lives. they hate freedom, they are the ones that would confiscate firearms and prosecute people for Hayte's Peach (as they already do in other countries, where they let literal moslem tribal rape gangs kidnap little white girls and get them addicted to heroin and gangrape them and torture them with razor blades) while marching in fag pride parades, "investigating" nationalist shitter accounts, and speed trapping people as a secondary form of taxation so their departments can have new cars every 10 years

Attached: fdd9b4c2ac8d8faef6fb0aea5503ecf63f1aadbba8529ea54568c84ce5be9e42.jpg (720x480, 24.64K)

Oh boy, being an unfiltered comment section for youtube videos, such a great and worthy situation for Zig Forums to be in.

the cops weren't on Hitlers side, they shot at him, they serve the government, pose as officials when all hell breaks loose and be the calm in the storm and they'll take orders from you unless they're extremely crooked, and even then they'll serve, although very poorly.

fpbp
Fucking Kek that nigger got rekt

Attached: 0124_scatman.jpg (500x300, 8.91K)

Cops as a concept is not the same as the cops currently out there.

The cops out there would shot every WN in the back of the head without a second thought if their liberal mayor told them to, then hold a press conference about how bravely they destroyed a bunch of evil people.

That was fucking awesome.

Attached: EddieJohnson.jpg (1600x1251, 1.67M)

blumpf killed this board