White Ethnostates

I am having a hard time deciding which region of the U.S. to settle down in that has the highest chance of being the future for our people. The 3 regions being Northwest, New England, and Ozarks. All are decent places but have their downfalls. I really liked the idea of the Northwest Front, but after HAC's death I am not sure how much infrastructure the movement will have. I have about a year left of college then im out in the workforce so I want to pick the right location to invest in.

Attached: 1524495391004.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ewg.org/tapwater/#.W2xptV-tHIU
archive.fo/h1FfG
archive.fo/Va5lO
archive.org/details/TheBrigade
deseretnews.com/article/765550827/LDS-Church-apologizes-for-Jewish-baptisms-for-the-dead.html).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're the best chance to make that happen wherever you go.

other than being landlocked by commie shithead states, kansas is really a white man's gem.
Wichita and Lawrence need to be exterminated though

I’d recommend New Hampshire. Kikes want to go after it, so you know it must be good. Just research where exactly you’d want to live. If you got money, move to Bedford.

if you are poor you will be near blacks, if you are rich you will be near whites.

doesnt matter where you are

That is demonstrably false.
Appalachia
Also has lower crime rate than "rich" niggers.

Just lock your shit up. They'll steal to get drugs.

Mormons did baptize Hitler to break him out of his spirit prison so he could become a god.
Apparently they endowed him too, which isn't possible without the corpse and him accepting…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x671, 29.88K)

The south. Reclaim what was once yours.
TN is the place to be its the front lines.

Why can’t you colonise the islands in Maine?

The ethnostate was predicted by a Boer prophet named Siener Van Rensburg and the ethnostate will be in Africa. America will be a broken nation after WW3 and whites will be leaving western nations including America for the safety offered their.

whatever you are doing, dont move in to a city.

You heard the man, move to south africa! That is the safe investment.
If you’re quick you can buy before they take all the land owned by whites.

You'll get no straight answer here. Kansas, the South, New Hampshire, Appalachia, Tennessee, an island off the coast of Main… er… Africa (yeah. Sure)

I personally believe that the best chance for a White ethno-state is the NWF. The idea is strong and lots of White patriots moved there. You'll likely find it easy to make friends.

On the otherhand, I also agree with
Wherever you go, you will find friends if you look hard enough. I'd suggest that you read "Civil War 2" by Thomas Chittum and study his map of the potential conflict. If I were you, I'd move just behind the edge of the conflict somewhere. If I were a peace oriented person, I'd move far behind the conflict line.

Wherever you move, be prepared to give your all when the time of struggle begins. And don't be so desperate to make friends that you induct lowlife neo-nazis or shirkers into your ranks. Defectives, drug users, and drama queens will only drag you down and try to exploit your work effort for cash. Listen to your head and make friends only with serious White people.

You're just a pussy whose rationalized his cowardice.

Go look into the prophecy, WW3 breaks out in EU and the race war in Africa with the Boer wining and making a new nation.

Yes because only a coward would go fight in a race war.

Attached: Afrikanerland.jpg (1280x1245, 175K)

I left California for the midwest. I don't have a lot of money so the only improvements for me are the gun laws. If I had my way I would be in Maine or Oregon but my job took me elsewhere. Just stay out of the cities and you should be okay - also check the water quality (my water is terrible).

ewg.org/tapwater/#.W2xptV-tHIU

Saw this on /tv/

Attached: 258B6217-29C3-476E-9D7E-752C40BEA373.jpeg (2048x1449, 632.1K)

The NWF is not dead, far from it.

Attached: 1532740041096.png (1018x1424, 408.98K)

Negatory weirdo, I picked the blonde girl I have earlier

Except that's propaganda for the New Awakening and they are not actually part of the NWF. Still dedicated to making the state in the PNW though. This is now the second time I've seen some one claim NWF with their stuff. Seems like the NWF is dead and a new organization is taking its place. Also HAC did not use the Swastika nor was he 100% NatSoc with the NWF and he wanted a republic.

Attached: perfect family.jpg (575x900, 180.5K)

I need more info.

Harold died recently, could be people splintering off on their own or small groups.

Mormons baptize all sorts of people, my dad used to do this actually.

Attached: forward.com_2018-08-09_12-49-41.png (828x4563 928.55 KB, 1.43M)

I know the NA, they have been operating for a year or so if not longer separate from NWF and none of them would post NA stuff and say it was NWF. Yes it could be people not knowing what they are really posting, but that also says something about how weak the organization structure was in the NWF.

Cool.

>Also missed were LDS ordinance records, which still exist in the Ancestral File, for Paul Joseph Goebbels and Hermann Goering. These entries, which include baptisms for each of them, may have been intentionally removed from the IGI files.

archive.fo/h1FfG

archive.fo/Va5lO

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (556x345, 230.86K)

WW3 is a meme, fag

It certainly isn't.

It's alright to be all White.
Reinstate the White ethnostate.

Oh shit, yea because WW2 was the war to end all wars right? ((Bankers)) have totally moved on from trying to instigate wars in the white homelands by bringing in all the shitskins.

you know full well that if you stay you might die, but if you run away they'll surely get you.
you start your ethnostate and no darkies allowed,right? clearly you're at that point because you thought that the rest is unsalvageable and you ran. fine,
but since they are so powerful you had to run away, why do you think they would let you do it?
and if they don't shut it down immediately you might be forced to take "migrants" and "refugees" in, or people running away from the next "not real communism". and you will be at square one again. if not in your lifetime in your children's.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both, and OP is a faggot". -Pablo Neruda

Fuck Kansas, they're literally our gay retarded cousin
Iowa-Nebraska union WHEN

Attached: IMG_2976.PNG (2048x1337, 252.15K)

Thanks for the information!

A war requires two sides to be fighting. Right now it's just a massacre. Things could get hot soon though. Hope the Boers fight back. Seems like now or never. Burger isn't far behind.

Seems like the NWF is more of a decentralized idea than an organization. A meme slapped on top of what is essentially just regional white flight. The future will probably be secession and conflict between regionally self-segregated breakaway states. The south will be a failed nigger South Africa. The south-west will be a rapidly failing latinx-mulatto regional power. The chinks will push for influence to siphon as much power and resources as possible. Infrastructure will crumble. Racial tension will hit a boiling point and freedom of travel will be reduced.

Northwest for sure OP. The apparatus HAC left behind remains intact entirely.

Why do you think the NWF is the best option besides the demographics being in our favor?

you need to grow yams

Now what about the potential natural disasters that could kill off the Northwest (fukushima, Yellowstone, ect)

fuck you, faggot, you're a fucking gay retard. Hope you die in a home invasion, dont you fucking talk to me like that.

You less than nothing worthless neet piece of shit faggot fuck.

There isnt gonna be a WW3 you stupid fucking fags now SHUT UP.

You fucking retarded motherfuckers need to stay the fuck OFF this board. Never fucking talk to me like that. WW3 is a shitty meme and a myth. Shut the fuck up forever YOU TRAAAASH

We could make ourselves a WWIII by cleansing the earth of all other races. Don't really need money for that, just determination and persistence.

I'm in the Ozarks. I think climate change is real so Im afraid the area is going to drought out in the next fifty years. I might move to western North Carolina instead or maybe Wisconsin. Otherwise its a decent area, the economy is strong in the northwest part of the state. The Shieldwall Network is here and growing.

I heard that Ozarks are mountainous so that is the reason why it attracts the military veterans. Is that true?

Harold wasn't the leader of the Northwest idea. The idea itself is immortal.

This

Fucking 1 and done datamining faggot OP.

Ah, Im in North MO and it's so fucking dry and humid here. I cant stand it. I need somewhere more cold

If those go off the whole planet is fucked. Alternatively, when Mt. Saint Helens went off people were fine within a few weeks, no world ending consequences. And besides, there's plenty of ideas out there for bleeding the pressure away by drilling and releasing lots of magma in a controlled way.

Read link below. Lots of anons think that the Butler Plan is just a "lol move to Oregon and have a family" meme. But it's supposed to be coupled with a very efficient form of guerrilla warfare built on the organizational structures of the IRA and Cosa Nostra (but learning from their mistakes, so no random bombings and no killing children). The NWF has actual warfare behind it. Read the novel, it functions as a disguised training manual to show you how to set up your own "trouble trio" which coordinates with the NWF enough to be dangerous but not enough that infiltrators can rat out other cells. To explain the whole organizational structure and why it's so brilliant and innovative would take a lot of time, so just read the book. It's a breddy gud story too.

archive.org/details/TheBrigade

Attached: 763c856151bdde5df86c24fda0ffad67178998345353bda04f66bef11cadc401.jpg (1111x1218, 681.8K)

Thanks user, I appreciate it.

>archive.org/details/TheBrigade
I was actually thinking of a business that helps develop rural areas on the Northwest that would bring more people of the movement and make money for the organization. I just need a few more engineers to make this possible.

Attached: You Wrote this shit.jpeg (421x834, 41.24K)

The problem with New England is it is not very good farming country

I live in San Antonio… Pretty sure anywhere would be better than here

Baptisms for the dead are performed for pretty much anyone (except for Holocaust (((victims))) - deseretnews.com/article/765550827/LDS-Church-apologizes-for-Jewish-baptisms-for-the-dead.html).

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not