I want knowledge that will fuck me up

i want knowledge that will fuck me up.

Attached: d5629b8e6424cf35be4177dea5e8f34410d1f99f1b65dfbb555fa5795d780e00.jpg (212x218, 3.99K)

your mother was a jew

Your brain is a wireless receiver of consciousness.

read VALIS by PKD

Your memories are error-prone and the past you remember likely has no resemblance to reality.

You posted this a few days ago on 4paranormal, and now you're posting it here.

why are you stalking me

lurk 2 years before posting faggot.

I know more than you could ever imagine

No niggers allowed

"That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.”
Luke 11:50-51

Jews are descended from Cain. They are also descended from Esau too but that’s another story.

Attached: youre-a-nigger-harry.jpg (485x639, 54.47K)

We've been receiving new radio waves from space in the 500MHz range.

You should poop in a toilet , stop shitting the street.

NO MORE H1POOJEET

The jews aren't behind every single bad thing in the world.

lurk then you fucking animal

BRRUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fuck off shill

all of the domestic surveillance data the NSA collects is sent straight to israel first, unvetted. the NSA themselves can only view it once its been vetted first

yall dont know shit ive seen it all

In his later book Dick expressed idea that he was wrong all the time. No wonder. He snorted enough drugs to fuck brains of NY's whole population.

You only exist in memories and, one day, those who hold the memories will be dead.

Literally he’s a nigger.

Chachapoya mummies.

Tldr the original south Americans (ie the ones that built the impossibly complex monuments and drew swastikas everywhere) were Caucasians with red hair. They migrated over the Pacific ocean to easter island where they are depicted as the moai, and to new Zealand where Maori tattooing reflects the protoceltic designs of this now extinct Caucasian group.

reality is just one of many dimensions

Wait, so what you are saying is that the descendents of the ancient Mongolian people who were killing everybody because they thought it would bring back the rain aren't the same people who built the cities and mapped the stars over a millennia ?

shadow people exist

Attached: shadow.jpg (368x286, 12.33K)

you've already died and the universe went on, you've just yet to sense it due to how you perceive time

Yes, that's correct.

The Mandela Effect was first reported the same year the Hadron Super Collider went online

Attached: Multiverse Doppelgangers - Do Many Versions of You Exist-kzSjK0KFesI.webm (480x360, 7.09M)

race wars in 202x

No they don’t. It’s a fancy piece of trickery using sleep deprivation and hypnosis, you stupid nigger.

You are not looking for a traditional doctrin, which are avatars of the Primordial Tradition, to free yourself from Existence itself to enter the non-state of being of non-existence… and therefor you will forever exist through various states of existence until in one of those, where matters, time, etc, may or may not exist, you succeed in finaly initating yourself through a legit orthodox method of accessing the non-state of non-existence and become one with the highest possible metaphysical Principle, becoming one with non-existence and dissappearing from our very eyes, because you are now non-existent and One with the Principle.

I am not Harry Potter

This new bot was cobbled together by a jew methhead.

The cicada project was a recruitment sequence

White men got around.

Attached: Talamakan White Man.jpg (700x414, 46.61K)

sorry to say op but you're a nigger faggot

The Earth is a flat and motionless plane covered by a dome.

We're the remnant of a lost colony from a galactic civilization that had periodically visited and seeded Earth with life over the millennia. Some serious shit happened and we've forgotten who we are, while simultaneously breeding with our genetically engineered slave castes resulting in dysgenic degeneration of our species.

But they're definitely trying

One does not simply ask for such information. Pearls before swine and all that. We have some nasty hebrews and other subhumans lurking like pedophilies here.

Could someone please Google this?

The meaning of life for humanity is to destroy everything we come in touch with, and the human consciousness is actually a cruel but indigenous means to prevent us from doing it too fast. Nature counterbalanced the necessary destruction of everything, by implementing the thought process of questioning itself into it's unstoppable killing machine.

I love how you're against the kikes, but at the same time unable to see that they use the pedophilia term to enforce censorship upon you.

only if you are a pussy that follows others.

my brain is wired to my eyes and I receive no ideas of reality from any other entity. Instead I build a personal database of probability and history and juxtapose it with current events to determine personal action and play destiny.

I dont receive the propaganda and group think. I cut that shit off a long time ago. You must allow yourself to be independent.

instead of saying child fucker?

do they exist outside the shadows?

they are in front of it

That user is saying our bodies are like remote-control cars, and our actual consciousness resides elsewhere. A radio isn't creating the music you hear from it.

7/10 women drink during pregnancy. drinking during pregnancy produces children with lower IQ.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Attached: Paul Hafner.webm (760x568, 6.43M)

Since you asked

The brightest spot of a shadow is the center

Idont know what you consider 'fucked info,' but learning about hurtcore, and reading video descriptions on the dark web fucked me up for a while. Knowing there aren't just one or two rare videos, but a whole GENRE dedicated to it

Rapist of a minor actually, but that's not what's at stake here. Pedophilia is a weapon of censorship that can be wielded uncontested, since nobody has the right to speak up about it, and that helps the kikes to push their agendas on every field they can apply it to.

Prove it faggot.