Isra-shit wants US to engage in war with China

FUCK YOU ISRAEL!!!!

Do your own dirty work you fucking fat greasy shit-stain kikes.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09 China–Iran relations - Wikipedia.png (923x501, 104.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Israel_relations
cfr.org/expert-brief/whats-behind-israels-growing-ties-china
military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china
algemeiner.com/2013/12/22/u-s-furious-with-israel-after-sale-of-advanced-military-technology-to-china/
newsweek.com/china-israel-military-technology-beijing-jerusalem-saul-eisenberg-weapons-607117
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-gaEEbfW7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1515487804037.gif (327x240, 1.97M)

…after Israel selling all those US secrets to China? After after all those sources showing the chinkikes are in it together? Who are you fooling, chink?

Kikepedia = low level shill thread

Hahaha

This is Zig Forums fucking idiots, the proof is JEWS!
JEWS JEWS FUCKING JEWWSSS!!!

Attached: abomb_pepe.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Why won't they fall for this shit tier deflection?
asked little wang while typing on his government troll farm computer.

The proof is chinkikes, see

You subhuman insects really think you can fool anyone you're working with the subhuman Jewish parasites? Pests love company.

Yes because China has deceived whites for 1000's of years! Yes because there are nearly 200 dual-citizen chinese in US government offices!

Not anymore Juden!
Never a-fucking gain!

You are all on your own out there.

I hope it was fucking worth it!

We were your greatest fucking ally and you went and blew up our fucking towers FOR WHAT??????

PIECES OF SHIT!

Sure thing, little chinksect. You're totally not working with the kikes, even though every single fucking leak proves it not even two days ago. They want us whites gone and you can be the next host. You're useless insects, perfect slaves.

Iran isn't very big on this, is it hebe?

That why you want the US to blow up Iran, so you can be faggoty in the desert?

I swear on Christ I will choke a jew before I go. I want your least breath an inch from my face!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09 Tel Aviv pride parade 2018 Everything you need to know.png (761x970, 565.48K)

Lets go HEBE

I will DOXX myself for this!

You want to play that? I will meet you on camera right fucking now!

Don't you remember the plan of Hillary Clinton during the election? US attacks Iran and forces Russia and China to ally with the US, the US looses tons of men but so does Iran and China has reason to expand their completely legal colony in British Colombia. With a whole generation of Whites killed off in the US and Iran subjugated the kikes can focus all their attention on Russia and now that they've got alliance with China the subterfuge can start in earnest there.

When I mean the US will lose I don't mean it will collapse as a country what instead will be pushed after the loss for Whites in the US is a free love peace movement to create a bunch of mixed race babies.

It hasn't because i hasn't had a chance, maybe we should ask for the opinion about china of your neighbouring countries, yeah, I think we really should.

LOOSES

IT'S FUCKING LOSES IDIOT!

You'd know that if English was your first language!

The left can't meme.

I'm waiting kike…

Let's go goat fucker!

Oh shit he called the other guy a buzzword, I'm totally, absolutely 100% on his side now

You up for it?
Camera, now!

Let me help you out with your source
https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–93Iran_relations
And the source behind the source
https: //www.huffingtonpost.com/james-dorsey/china–the-middle-east-ti_b_9098224.html
Now I apologize for implying you're a low level shill instead of shareblue.

Is there a set of balls in Israel?

Any of you faggots have anything that resembles courage?

Why don't they use your ass to generate electricity?
With a buttblast that huge you could power half the planet for years.

George L. Simpson Jr. (2010). "Russian and Chinese Support for Tehran" Middle East Quarterly
Dennis Van Vranken Hickley (1990). "New Directions in China's Arms for Export Policy: Of China's Military Ties with Iran" Asian Affairs
Therese Delpech (2006). Iran and the Bomb: The Abdication of International Responsibility. Columbia University Press ISBN 978-0-231-70006-1

Because we're too busy making lampshades, Hebe

You're right to detest me, btw. I will do everything in my lifes power to hurt you. Know that.

You didn't check the holy trips you n'wah.

I'm not checking shit for Kikes
I wouldn't piss on that patch of Palestinian land those travelers are settling if I was given all the shekels in the world.

We got 5 unique ID's aside from mine in here at 3-5am US time all arguing in the defense of Israel.

Hooolllly fuck are you cunts glowing!

Says the >50% of the thread desperately triyng to deflect shit from his diarrhoea-yellow nation

I rise you, chink

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Israel_relations

cfr.org/expert-brief/whats-behind-israels-growing-ties-china

military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china

algemeiner.com/2013/12/22/u-s-furious-with-israel-after-sale-of-advanced-military-technology-to-china/

newsweek.com/china-israel-military-technology-beijing-jerusalem-saul-eisenberg-weapons-607117

You're not fooling anyone. A chink is a subhuman insect who is in cahoots with the jews.

Even the king kike nuttyyahoo admitted it "U.S. intelligence sources report that the one Israeli who is considered an extreme threat to U.S. national security is former prime minister and current prime minister hopeful Binyamin Netanyahu. Not only has Netanyahu visited convicted Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard in his North Carolina prison cell and advocated strenuously for his release, but he was once overheard by an ex-CIA agent as saying to a group of his supporters, "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

"Considering the damage the neocons and their Israeli facilitators are causing for U.S. national security, Netanyahu may soon have his wish."

Even that fucking jew traitor Jonathan Pollard sold US secrets directly to you worthless chinks because like a jew you can't build shit without stealing it.

Who is the next host after the jewish parasitic insect sucks the USA dry? The chinks. That was always the plan, literally admitted out in the open and you welcome it with open arms working together to destroy the USA, the west, and whites.

You're not fooling anyone.

The only enemy I have is Israel

We know, mother fucker. We know your books, your hatred for us. We know you send us to die in your battles. We know how many of ours you have killed. I will give my last breath to bring you harm.

CAMERA!
LETS GO!!!!

I'm a 6'5" 300lb Terror to you who is willing to go on camera right fucking now!

FUCKING KIKE COWARDS!

Attached: clue5.jpg (768x960, 123.08K)

Not one more false flag
not one more American life
Not one more

Attached: DryUpAndBlowAway.jpg (759x823, 49.26K)

You got a nice containment slide thread going and earned your pay for the day.

Kek and checked.

CAMERA

100% verifiable proof of who's the shill here

WHY WON'T YOU DO IT?????

CAMERA

You can't even reply, can you????

Is that the rule?

Let's go on camera, Jude!

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!
You literally can't reply if I say it, can you???

CAMERA
LET'S GO ON CAMERA!

Mossad will find you.
We will kill you.
Never forget this.

Bout fucking time!

Bring it mother fuckers! I can't think of a better death than coming at you!

You're trying to kill MILLIONS MORE of my brothers and you think I'm afraid to stand up and say something to prevent it????

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

No more!
No more of your wars.

If I have to die, so be it but no more wars for Israshit!

Attached: Flouride_girls_puberty.png (723x418, 33.1K)

Attached: Idiocracy-President.png (640x300, 254.45K)

Prove you can get any replies deleted first, before I get tired of shitposting. This is amusing because you're so butt blasted.

I don't even know what that means

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrapppppppppppppppp

it doesnt matter if he actually said it or not because it is exactly what is happening

I'm sure we're meant to believe it was debunked. Just like the Protocols. Debunked, then proceeded to happen, but debunked, somehow. Just debunked.

Too many faggots here, time to leave.

I got raped by another weirdo lady

pretty much. Kikes were selling military tech and commercial IP to China before it was cool.

they have the means to wipe out China whenever they want via biologicals. This is not about 'engaging in war'…this is about them torturing Europeans to death in the nastiest ways they can imagine. There hasn't been a need for war in 100+ years…so this is a ridiculous premise. The can't openly torture you without you noticing so they play these 'games' instead. We really need to return the favor and all the wonderful things they have 'done for humanity'. Also, If you won't engage, YOU WILL BE MADE TO ENGAGE…and this is why ETHNO-GLOBE is the only viable option for the future of the European races/planet.

1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

I ain’t even upset

1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

Thread closed

lel, we were never their ally, we were their slave. It is time for you to understand your own history. Time for you to come to grips with the fact that you have been slaves for 6,000 years. TIme for you to take the revenge for your dead, time for you to see the ways they have tortured and mutilated your people under the guise of 'friendship' while you were their slaves, time for you to understand what they have done to your daughters and wives, time for you to see them for what they really are, DEMONS who are inhabiting our planet. Time for you to slaughter them. Time for you to remember that YE ARE GODS!!! TIME FOR YOU TO REMEMBER WHO THIS PLANET BELONGS TO!!!
I WANT MY FUCKING REVENGE FOR OUR DEAD

This is not about 'courage' they live to see you tortured and mutilated in the most horrific ways they can imagine. Don't think EVEN FOR A GODDAMN SECOND that they don't control BOTH FUCKING SIDES OF EVERY BATTLEFIELD. They are 'playing a game' that is TORTURE WHITES TO DEATH and MUTILATE THEM…they aren't fucking needing you to fight for their interests. They can manage their interests finacially and politically. THEY LIVE TO TORTURE YOU TO DEATH…it is all they desire.

YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THE MALEVOLENT HATRED THEY HAVE FOR YOU…IT IS ALL CONSUMING IN THEIR MINDS

See pict…I will bet you that a lot of them would consider THAT to be masterbation material.

Attached: Soldier magic legs blown off thank israel.png (610x765, 698.72K)

Oh no! China helped Iran defend their sovereignty against US aggression. How very dare they defend themselves and each other!

The audacity of these kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-gaEEbfW7M

I speak Mandarin you fucking idiot
I literally grew up in a Chinese Household because my drunk as mom wasn't able stay off the bottle long enough to even pick me up from school. If my Chinese neighbors hadn't moved in I would have just ended up another dead white kid on the streets of LA.

So you can get fucked with you bullshit lies Schlomo. I know you fucks have your ethnostate and can't stand the thought of us having ours, but trying to convince Caucasians that Chinks are their enemy is a complete waste of time.

Not one more American will die for Israel

EVER!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09 Table 43.png (1175x1426, 120.01K)

Is this the best the CIDF can get?
As everything they make it's a cheap knockoff.
Shame on you, Shitna.

You might speak mandarin but you don't speak english (you are not one of us and we can literally SEE IT). How about you fuck off back to bugville? I wasn't talking about 'dying for israel' you fucking chink who can't comprehend what he reads…I said that Israel could use biological weapons on you whenever they wanted to get rid of you…but that this was 'not their game'
ISRAEL'S GAME IS TORTURING WHITE BOYS, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT REALLY MAKES THEM ORGASM

Lets go
Camera

I'm sitting right in front of mine.
Let's do it.

Attached: CommunismIsJudaism.jpg (724x613 93.4 KB, 133.33K)

Ayyyyy, ping pong, some day you'll learn how to drop off the ruse cruise.

Fucking coward

At least I'm not a chink

Yeah… it's so uncharacteristic of kikes to sell arms to both sides of filthy goyim and then push them against each other, Schlomo.

Prove it COWARD!

Show the world what a commie chink I am. discord, camera, now

Being a kike is worse.

Nah, chinks are worse.
They are kikes who can't poo in the loo.

I love the Lord Jesus Christ, accept him as my personal savior and reject Satan!

If you want to show us how evil the Chinks are and how scary they are to Americans, show the world what a chink gook I am and recite the above statement for us on Discord with me.

We can join together in prayer!

Hey chink, you do realize everyone in this thread who can speak english better than a 14 year old can understand that you're a dirty insect
And in response
Every time you get banned does it give you genetic flashbacks to the first time your people got raped by the mongols?

Do you fuckwits really think that works?

At all?

Come on, mortimer. You're up

Attached: NotChinkey.PNG (323x283, 162.23K)

Wait a second, maldraw Is that you, you niggerlover?

You're not fooling anyone, chink.

I wouldn't show my mongrel self if I was a dirty heathen either

When nobody comes to help you, what the fuck are you going to do over there in palestine?

Reported.

The kikes at least don't shit on the streets
The Chinese are kikes on top of shitting anywhere they feel like.

The heathen has literally run out of countries to siphon off. Your filth has no equal.

Attached: bad_jews.png (2944x4128, 1.11M)

I can see the rice niggers have started paying for shills here too. We can never have enough shills it seems.

Yeah, LARP some more, I'm sure you will convince someone.

Top kek, so much for asian intelligence. No wonder foreigners can go easily fuck all of your bugesses. Laowhy and serpentza were right about glass hearts chinky dinky

>I would have just ended up another dead (((white kid)))
小弟弟,你都不比我屁眼儿白

Were you expecting otherwise?
The Chinks are getting the rough side of Trump, of course that they are going to try to bring people overseas to their side.
I'm just having fun baiting these low grade shills.

They are the least effort shills I have ever seen. I just wish they would stop wasting their money.

Yeah I know.
It's their expertise.
Making cheap knockoffs.

They are about the same level as niggers in reality. They just look smart because we helped them.

Obvious revisionist Wikipedia article.

Attached: davidduke.jpg (959x720, 52.44K)

Nice

Jesus Christ you're incompetent, I'm quite sure you're subhuman and I don't need a pic to know that

I fucking hope that His Excellency, Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un will nuke you.

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

North Pole Alliance. Just think of it! Modern icebreakers, force projection, oil and trade routes. And all that beautiful white snow! I'm particularly proud of this plan, well fuck, I guess it's more like tactic. The way I see it we're less than 10 years away from Eden. Just gotta get through the zerg rush and the long game favors us at 97%.

This is the very best part of the game, the breakthrough moment. The instant mutation. Fight like vengeful angels and faithful demons, you'll be graded and ranked based on performance and your new bodies will reflect those ranks. I want god-tier warriors, clerics and psycho-technicists out of our little territorial dispute here. You can't lose this fight unless you kill yourselves, so avoid that.

THE FINAL VICTORY IS AT HAND
WITH A TWIST

Attached: 5e566279ffa9b0ed64b5154e8ebb64908b268a5fab5352f38715cd7ec162c676.jpg (300x193, 23.26K)

1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

A thread died for this low energy garbage.