Berkeley Police release names of arrested antifa

dailycaller.com/2018/08/07/antifa-media-lapdogs-police/

Police in Berkeley, California, released names and headshots of individuals arrested during a Sunday protest, and Antifa and its allies are not pleased.

The Berkeley Police Department published the information for 15 out of 20 individuals it arrested on its Twitter feed to much criticism from left-wing activists, reported The Guardian.

Berkeley police’s tweets included arrested individuals’ names, ages, city of residence, as well as the charge on which they were arrested.

conservativefiringline.com/berkeley-protests-no-to-marxism-vs-sweep-out-the-fascists/

Andres Gonzalez, 35, of Oakland, was arrested at Civic Center Park on five counts of carrying a banned weapon. pic.twitter.com/GbU9PgFv9K
— Berkeley Police (@berkeleypolice) August 5, 2018
Caitlin Boyle, 27, of Oakland, was arrested for working with others to commit a crime. pic.twitter.com/QilrPNfLUy
Bella Podolsky, 27, of San Francisco, was arrested near Civic Center Park for possession of a banned weapon. pic.twitter.com/6p31jRKFyL
Javier Cruz-O’Connell, 22, of Berkeley, was arrested near Civic Center Park for possession of a banned weapon. pic.twitter.com/OPCj73e55i
Jamie Louise Hill, 30, of Emeryville, was arrested near Civic Center Park, for possession of a banned weapon. pic.twitter.com/3QE3SBo631
Ericka Sokolower-Shain, 28, of Berkeley, was arrested near Hearst and McGee for possession of a banned weapon. pic.twitter.com/p4YlaKWp8Q
Freddy Martinez, 31, of Berkeley, was arrested near Civic Center Park for battery. pic.twitter.com/H03zSSSduN
David Siegfried Chou, 26, of Santa Cruz, was arrested near Francisco and McGee, for possession of a banned weapon and working with others to commit a crime, pic.twitter.com/4uCM1G1pga
Sarena Lynette Perez, 39, of Oakland, was arrested near Civic Center Park for possession of a banned weapon. pic.twitter.com/cIsBRaDpPb
Blake Griffith, 29, of Oakland, was arrested near Addison and Martin Luther King Jr. Way for vandalism. pic.twitter.com/r7pXhMgKvu
Thomas Parker, 22, of Berkeley, was arrested near Francisco and McGee for working with others to commit a crime. pic.twitter.com/5hvq2iPRtS
Maria Lewis, 29, of Emeryville, was arrested near Francisco and McGee for carrying a banned weapon and working with others to commit a crime. pic.twitter.com/tKgVIWDUPW

Attached: antifa_arrested.png (742x739, 663.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-bruna-rangel-lima-s-nipple-s6wk74j/answers/new.html
theepochtimes.com/berkeley-police-arrest-10-seize-makeshift-weapons-during-protests_2615677.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ePHSPdxYIqQ
twitter.com/FordFischer/status/1026250098882183169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Andres Gonzalez, 35, of Oakland, was arrested at Civic Center Park on five counts of carrying a banned weapon. pic.twitter.com/GbU9PgFv9K

Attached: antifa_terrorist.jpg (484x480, 28.04K)

Caitlin Boyle, 27, of Oakland, was arrested for working with others to commit a crime. pic.twitter.com/QilrPNfLUy

Attached: antifa_terrorist2.jpg (1079x1322, 84K)

Bella Podolsky, 27, of San Francisco, was arrested near Civic Center Park for possession of a banned weapon. pic.twitter.com/6p31jRKFyL

Attached: antifa_terrorist3.jpg (484x480, 24.1K)

Javier Cruz-O’Connell, 22, of Berkeley, was arrested near Civic Center Park for possession of a banned weapon. pic.twitter.com/OPCj73e55i

Attached: antifa_terrorist4.jpg (484x480, 21.87K)

Jamie Louise Hill, 30, of Emeryville, was arrested near Civic Center Park, for possession of a banned weapon. pic.twitter.com/3QE3SBo631

Attached: antifa_terrorist5.jpg (484x480, 26.16K)

Ericka Sokolower-Shain, 28, of Berkeley, was arrested near Hearst and McGee for possession of a banned weapon. pic.twitter.com/p4YlaKWp8Q

Attached: antifa_terrorist6.jpg (484x480, 22.16K)

Freddy Martinez, 31, of Berkeley, was arrested near Civic Center Park for battery. pic.twitter.com/H03zSSSduN

Attached: antifa_terrorist7.jpg (484x480, 24.28K)

David Siegfried Chou, 26, of Santa Cruz, was arrested near Francisco and McGee, for possession of a banned weapon and working with others to commit a crime, pic.twitter.com/4uCM1G1pga

Attached: antifa_terrorist8.jpg (484x480, 21.93K)

Sarena Lynette Perez, 39, of Oakland, was arrested near Civic Center Park for possession of a banned weapon. pic.twitter.com/cIsBRaDpPb

Attached: antifa_terrorist9.jpg (484x480, 24.03K)

Blake Griffith, 29, of Oakland, was arrested near Addison and Martin Luther King Jr. Way for vandalism. pic.twitter.com/r7pXhMgKvu

Attached: antifa_terrorist10.jpg (484x480, 24.98K)

Tranny? Looks kind of like sh0eonhead

Thomas Parker, 22, of Berkeley, was arrested near Francisco and McGee for working with others to commit a crime. pic.twitter.com/5hvq2iPRtS

Attached: antifa_terrorist11.jpg (484x480, 25.61K)

Maria Lewis, 29, of Emeryville, was arrested near Francisco and McGee for carrying a banned weapon and working with others to commit a crime. pic.twitter.com/tKgVIWDUPW

Attached: antifa_terrorist12.jpg (484x480, 27.24K)

Does Javier have a bra on under that vest?

OY!

Interdasting, probably evidence of their inroads to breeding their way into a chinese looking skin.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-bruna-rangel-lima-s-nipple-s6wk74j/answers/new.html

Some of the most strikingly untermensch looking scum I've ever seen.

theepochtimes.com/berkeley-police-arrest-10-seize-makeshift-weapons-during-protests_2615677.html

Jason Wallach, 49, Kate Brenner, 69, and Kristen Edith Koster, 50, were arrested in Berkeley. (Berkeley Police Department)

Jason Wallach, 49, and Kate Brenner, 69, who are both from Oakland, were charged with possession of a banned weapon, said police. Kristen Edith Koster, 50, who is from Berkeley, was charged with possession of a dangerous weapon.

Attached: antifa_terrorists.jpg (700x420, 44.47K)

fucking hell these subhumans put small mentally ill women and grannies on their front lines

Attached: antifa_terrorist15.jpg (484x480 26.34 KB, 25.99K)

Finn here. What does banned weapon mean in this context

maybe, weird face either way

this looks like an assortment of mentally ill, addicts, homeless and the lowest, dumbest and most easily manipulated scum on the planet

probably the type of stuff in the pic in OP, I think they banned any item that could be used as a weapon from being carried into the "protest" area

this scum was arrested at that event where antifa smashed the windows of a marine corps building:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePHSPdxYIqQ

Those are the connections with the democrat party through the DSA

please source your claims like i did with my posts, it may be true but if it is we need proof

twitter.com/FordFischer/status/1026250098882183169

here they are smashing the windows of the marine recruitment office

Attached: marines.png (682x809, 540.33K)

meth heads.

New Name

Paid protesters/terrorists feeding their drug addiction?
Lo for a jackbooted DEA actually dealing with people like this and not ineffctually trying to burn Columbian fields and then pushing the confiscated drugs to the FBI and CIA to sell again.

Tom Sellick wtf!

Protesters paid 20 dollars in meth and been told to protest to get another 20 rock after.

I like how all these 30-year-olds have the spare time to be out protesting in the streets.
Shouldn't they be at work?
Shouldn't they be taking care of their kids?
I'm sitting here busting my chops at my job during the day and these faggots are parading around smashing shit my tax dollars have to pay to fix?
Scum.

If they made arrests at every rally around the country I bet these same names would appear every time.

Good to know since the legal system is failing and letting these faggots off.

How many of these actually have charges stick though? Just being arrested is worthless if every charge is dropped to misdemeanor or dropped completely.

worth making citizen's arrests, ripping their masks off, taking high quality pics of their face and searching for any ID if /ourguys/ ever get an opportunity, then handing them over to police

probably of much greater propaganda and strategic value, and far less legal risk, than inflicting serious injury

Every one of these niggers looks like auto-generated and/or "intentionally retarded looking" custom character generator renders.

*trying to smash. The video I saw they couldn't manage to break the thing.