Negro pissed that Mexicans are turning Hell A into Mexico 2.0

Negro pissed that Mexicans are turning Hell A into Mexico 2.0

This is a short video on the change that is occurring in California it might City where I live in Los Angeles Los Angeles did not look like this approximately 3 years ago now this place is starting to change and it's starting to look like Mexico in some Pockets you are seeing the spread and you are seeing no law enforcement enforcing the state laws to make sure that these changes are not happening but they're happening why because California is a democratically ran State and this is what they want to do to your city this is coming to you guys soon so be ready we have to stop this.

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/latino-gang-members-southern-california-are-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks
foxnews.com/world/2011/06/08/latino-gang-targeted-blacks-in-california-city.html
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
archive.fo/gy7Y3
chicago.suntimes.com/news/latinos-converting-to-islam-chicago-elsewhere-spanish-religion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That nigger is going to get ethnically cleansed anyway. Spics really don't fuck around, true subhumans. Must be that aztec blood but I respect they do the jobs that whites won't do kek

Something good can come from immigration. Unfortunately over our dead bodies.

That is what California gets for destroying the white people. None of this things would happen if the USA is a white ethnicostate. Let that sink in.

There wouldn't be so much hate towards Muslims in white countries if all they did was just kill their fellow semites like they're supposed to and leave white people out of it.

I don't think he understands that Cans can get a new ID in about an hour.
New ID means new credit profile
New credit means new car

Pretty simple really

worth it!

My victims

theres plenty of whites who have mouths to feed and would love to do work tax free landscaping work at the rate your average illegal makes, torkike

He's talking about murdering niggers over drug turf you autist.

they want this anyway. their dream is the shithole you see.

We don't want this and they don't belong there.

sure not everyone does but your cali leftist does. cali leftists are a whole other breed of retarded danger.

cali culture is smoking weed while looking at a sea of miscegenation and poverty.

Attached: Elim.jpg (270x263, 9.07K)

maybe SoCal. I've been to NorCal. yeah they grow and smoke cannabis, but they fucking hate spics and niggers. they also have money.

yeah, writing this i have so cal in mind

Wew check out all the salt in the comments.

Attached: 1482888678101.jpg (432x403, 22.75K)

Look at all that new ethnic food goy, now you can walk outside your door and buy tacos from Miguel and his crew.

(tacos are "protection" tax. purchase is mandatory.)

Niggers are in direct competition with beaners supported by narco-terror states and CIAniggers. They're fucked.
Local shitlib gov't isn't going to do anything but toss them some scraps, and those gibs are going to get smaller as the subsidized invasion continues.

The ethnic music blaring from the taco truck is what keeps me going back. Such a cultural experience!

I love how all the mexicans (and white allies) are defending them by being racist to the black guy.

I think I know what they mean when people say its like pottery.

1:32 "They got mattresses on the street"
That is because spics breing in bedbugs and they can't be stopped once they have infected an apartment complex. Bed bugs can crawl 100 feet to reach their next shelter. Hispanics think that by 'washing their furniture off in their yard' they can get rid of bedbugs, but all their really doing is spreading them to all their neighbors. We have a few hispanic neighborhoods in my area and I was doing some outdoor work and I watched them infect their entire neighborhood with bedbugs. A literal plague of them because they did everything wrong they could imagine doing. Now it is a permanent feature of that whole neighborhood and the buildings should most likely just be burned to the ground via firestorm (with the mexicans in them, hopefully).

Faggot, there is no necessary job whites won't do. We are the hardest working people in the world.

The only reason other people are doing these jobs for slave tier wages, is because of jews.

How about the e coli from Juan the taco boy smearing his shit covered hands on your food? Does that keep you going back as well? Nothing like tacos and hepatitis B or sitting on the shitter for 2 days…

Attached: hepatitis mexican.jpg (343x257, 28.4K)

fuck you

yeah well the only reason that you are not living the life of a god on earth is because of the jews and them undercutting you with these shithole people as well.

no thanks, I am busy fucking your sister

There's racial laws, taxes and speech codes Whites have to obey while others do not. It's really disturbing how much our rulers hate us.

Attached: 1366715143445.jpg (1024x768, 124.07K)

This is no joke, you look around within 100 miles of usa mexico border cities…they have managed to blend in somehow…half of workers dont know english, and not only that, white educated millenials are forced to compete for the same jobs as illegals.

Attached: smart.jpg (423x348, 27K)

Those comments literally gave me cancer. It's like battle of the double digit IQ's.

Attached: 1510580164945.jpg (645x773, 63.76K)

Terrible!

Fucking newfaggot. He's making a funny at spics and niggers killing each other over gang turf. Fuck off back to plebbit cunt.

All I took from it was that blacks and mexicans really hate eachother. Maybe the race war won't involve white people at all.

Attached: 1526646672806.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

Who would win a war between blacks and Mexicans?

Mexicans.

How dare you even suggest such a thing.

Attached: Weekend_Maneuvers.jpg (640x480, 81.1K)

lmao

Attached: 28B2ED52-8C85-41B0-9D75-ED4B89BB57F3.jpeg (369x688, 54.34K)

English motherfucker do you speak it?

Blacks will just keep running to where the whites are to continue their leeching ways. The economy needs to die quickly.

I think I'd rather have docile niggers than well organized spics running around… but this is a bit like choosing Aids or Cancer.

No surprise.
Multiculturalism is a failure if whites didn't make it work you really think that non-whites will do?
Those blacks better start to run away or else….

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/latino-gang-members-southern-california-are-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks

foxnews.com/world/2011/06/08/latino-gang-targeted-blacks-in-california-city.html

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

Attached: DCGODarVwAATqnP.jpg (1200x1188, 225K)

This gets reported as white-on-black hate crimes.

Its possible that nogs and spics will spark it.

Oh the irony…

That's really too bad. The only solution is the removal of Jews and a return to when niggers get lynched for getting too out of line.

Attached: 1452528180857.jpg (526x572, 46.76K)

Why are Mexicans so ugly? Even the most ape like face blacks still look humanoid. Mexicans are like midget orcs or goblins. Are Mexicans what Jews evolved from?

Isn’t diversity great? Now just imagine those comments being yelled in person for 14 hours a day outside the window of your shity one bedroom apartment you pay 1600 a month for in a high crime area. If you thought it was bad now, wait until 2050 rolls around.

What if there was a muslim enclave in LA? Who would win then?

Attached: fun.jpg (901x1107, 111.67K)

As I told my Boomer father when he related to me how an older female coworker dismissed the issue of the Reconquista as "nonsense"…

Attached: Compton - A Tale of Two Races At War.jpg (2672x2784, 769.98K)

I view Compton as occupied territory, no matter which army is squatting on it. Pics depressingly related.

Attached: Ye_Olde_Compton.jpg (1280x859 40.78 KB, 248.6K)

Mestizo come from a combination of syphilitic half-arab and -kike pirates from Spain and pre-Columbian jungle nogs. You couldn't make an uglier baby if you tried.

Attached: olmec.png (912x977, 2.58M)

Yeah, I feel you user, I feel you.

But the point stands - anyone who claims that demographic displacement is not happening in the US, if you don't want to use a White example because you think their brains will succumb to programming and reject the data, you can just use Compton and avoid that outcome.

Its sad that Compton was niggerfied, surely, but that doesn't change the fact that it is being rapidly deniggerfied as it become Mexicanized, as a direct consequence of efforts aligned with the overarching Reconquista movement.

There was also a fair measure of straight-up Africa nigger in there user.
The mischinga Iberians mated with the jungle nogs and the Africa nogs (most of which taken from Africa went to S/C America and the Carib) and thats what made modern mestizos.

He no like his city under white rule he no like his city under Mexico rule. Africa calling..

I'd rather LA be Mexico 2.0 than Africa 2.0 too be honest

Actually agree with this. Grown tired listening to the plight of nogs and muh slavery.

There was a comment made on 8/pol/ a while ago in the thread discussing the sudden death of San Francisco mayor Ed Lee, and that was that normal whites have left places like San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City decades ago. And sadly, a future list will include Seattle, Portland, the entire San Francisco Bay Area if not the state of California, Chicago, Boston, Austin, New Orleans, and Washington DC (if DC doesn't already qualify for the current list), among other places (and an honorary mention for Toronto in Canada).

It really is a disgrace to see how far American cities have fallen. There is literally no major city in the United States anymore that is overwhelmingly white gentile. The "whitest" are places like Minneapolis and Portland at 66% and declining, and even then who knows how many of those whites are jews. I wonder if the purpose of forcing minorities into the cities and pogroming whites out with blockbusting tactics was a deliberate assault to bring the cities under jewish control. Jews are now pouring into places like Brooklyn, Oakland, Philadelphia, and Chicago when they were previously nog hellholes and before that white gentile majority places. Remember that thread about how a number of American cities now have more jews than whites? Even in Detroit, the "white" areas remaining like Corktown, Midtown, and Downtown are seeing an influx of (((hipsters))), and hipsters has triple parentheses for a reason if you look at some of the newcomers to that city.

the largest city in my state is like 95% white as of the 2010 census

Yeah, but Wyoming or Maine or wherever you're from doesn't have a major city, as in one that is culturally and industriously influential to the rest of the country and the world, or at least was decades ago.

On one had, that guy should really work off the pounds. On the other, if he can actually rock an full auto standing up and holding it…. there may be a use for the big uns.

every time mexicans chase out blacks out of areas like la, compton, etc the crime rate actually goes down kek

Unironically the spics have won every single race war so far with niggers. White people should just watch and liberals won't lift a finger, they can't. To alienate either one of them is political suicide but seeing how spics already outnumber niggers and are set to become majority it's clear even without prior conflict outcomes accounted into the equation.

The Mexicans would convert to Islam and combine to create an unholy of unholies. Not even joking, it's even already happening in some places.
archive.fo/gy7Y3
chicago.suntimes.com/news/latinos-converting-to-islam-chicago-elsewhere-spanish-religion/

Naturally, whoever wins, we lose.

Remember that the "anti-racist libtards" also called them niggers when they voted for Hillary instead of (((Bernie))) like they wanted them too.
Same thing for those who voted for Trump.

Spics for sure
They are ruthless and can actually shoot straight

Checked

you are such a faggot

but more on topic, cry me a fucking river.

You black faggots wanted to flex your muscles and stomp around and say "das rite and sheeeeeeeeittttttttttttt" and look you make your own shit place.

just come to terms. Your live is better under white rule, you dont know how to take care of yourselves and for the most part white people only kill black criminals that deserve it.

We fucking clean in front of our door and your door. You get so fucking jealous that you want to be "da kang".

So insecure cant even fucking come to terms that modern civilization is a foundation of white european culture. You have to keep talking about pyramids and your mathematicians of 3000 years ago that were fucking egyptian mutts.

Enjoy your new desert home California losers.

Not nogs, Asian jungle monkies.

Attached: asia not related to black Africans.jpeg (373x360, 91.59K)

that's not a real m60 buddy, clearly airshit larpers
can even see the orange tip on the kid behind him

wew them 000000's son

oops im retarded thats the id

The Aztecs (Mexica) were only in the central valley of Mexico and originally from around what is now California.
most spics that come here to the US are not descended from the Aztecs, but rather were from the many tribes that the Aztecs would invade and use as sacrifice to their gods.
any spic that tells you is an "Azteca" is just the bener version of "We Wuz Kangz"

Attached: 1465268644203.gif (446x469, 1.14M)

Two years, nigger

Wew, if only someone could come up with some sort of…final solution to these kinds of problems. Oh well, I guess we should just watch the creeping death of our race and, soon after, all forms of higher life on the planet. Better that than being the bad guys. Watching your family get slowly tortured to death is more noble and humane than the quick execution of the offending party, isn't that what I've heard?

Attached: 1469548674552-0.jpg (500x738, 45.95K)

Attached: TC applause.gif (500x281, 545.54K)

Yeah, no. That will never happen. That's the one good thing about them. Catholicism is too embed into Mexican culture for Islam to ever take over. They're also murderous enough to kill any murderous Muslims trying to install Islam through violent means. Unlike patient European natives and descendants, they simply have no tolerance when Muslims or anyone starts killing off their family members or race. Muslim terrorist snuff videos are just nowhere near as sadistic as the snuff videos posted by Mexican gang members.

And say what you will about Mexicans, but at least their Catholics and our Protestants mesh well together. They're both branches of Christianity after all. Not like the unholy religious war that is happening in Europe right now. With all those millions of Islamic supporting Muslims coming ashore, they will eventually outbreed the Christians out of Europe. Or kill them all. Whichever one comes first. And Islamic majority countries are, by every conceivable metric, worse than Christian majority countries.

Mexican 'Catholicism' has nothing to do with Christianity or Latin Catholicism. All that is in common is the names they invoke. Everything else is essentially ancestor worship because that is the most foundational aspect of Hispanic culture.

Germanic people value ideological and individual purity. Only in nations like the USA, Britain, Germany, etc. care about corruption or hypocrisy. It is no surprise that given time the Germanics became near universally 'Protestant' as they rejected corruption of the Catholics and sought individual purity (which is why we have lots of Puritanical sects like the Amish, Anabaptists, Mennonites, Lollards, etc.)

As an aside Latin and Eastern Christianity has much more to do with the community and doing what is best for it, has very little focus on the individual and corruption/hypocrisy is a-okay so long an attempt is made to hide it from public.

You can see all these things manifest in the politics of these nations as well. Italians care little about the 'skeletons in the closet' of their MPs, yet nations like the US try (and have successfully) had people removed from the presidency for it.

The point is that Mexicans could easily become Muslims as they only care about ancestor worship. Germanics could never become muslim in large numbers because of the inherent hypocrisy of Muhammad; though those Germanics that do convert should be viewed as amongst the most dangerous (and it should surprise no one that the few Germans/Swedes/Brits who have converted are often near immediately arrested for plotting terrorist attacks - there was yet another one caught in Britain just yesterday).

Learn the traits of the various ethno-groups and you can quickly come to understand why their politics, cultures and religions have manifested as they have. It also makes certain that integration can never happen, and that the US' crusade to bring 'democracy' to the whole world is beyond moronic.

LOL, that is rich!
After Northridge Quake, Blacks, took fema gibs, sold grandparents family home, moved to out to Palmdale Lancaster, still in L.A. County for the gibs mind you, then the MX moved into Watts/etc., NOW MX have infested Palmdale Lancaster.
On a side note; L.A. China Town, MX infested the area, so all the Chinese/Asians moved to Pasadena area…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x380 47.11 KB, 105.05K)

i'm really liking the dramatic rise in jew hate and beaner hate coming from the blacks these days.

Such a good golem.

They kill them instead of taking the high road out of town. What a concept.

Can bedbugs transmit human diseases like Hepatitis or GRIDS?

What really burns my ass about this story is that all those murders will be filed under "white on black crime"

I honestly believe American crime stats are misrepresented because of these spics. Actual white crime is probably a lot lower.

Ol' painless is ready

Attached: tumblr_n4t8b8pX9z1snghrzo1_500.jpg (500x363, 43.89K)

Los Angeles is an independent city-state run by Silicon Valley billionaires

Mexican here, Catholicism is weird here. Most of the people are hypocrites, because they go to church and they're oh-so-polite, but forget about it in 5 minutes after exiting, only to return to be cursing like a sailor, arguing with other drivers, cheating on their spouses via WhatsApp and so on. Only the old people, especially poor ones, TRY to remain as calm and gentle as possible. Adults do it out of obligation or maybe routine, and a lot of young people do it to stare at the cute girls/boys that go to church, they even use it explicitly to go and flirt with new, slightly more wholesome girls (yes, some younger girls actually try to stay as clean as possible, or keep up with appearances at the very least to hook up with some wealthier sucker).
Putting this aside, even if they only practice Catholicism out of obligation, they can be really defensive about it. You will hardly see any edgy fedoras outside the building insulting Jesus or anything, because someone can and will beat the shit out of them, or people will completely ignore it. Ironically, it's also unusual to hear that someone broke and entered and stole some valuable stuff or money from the church.
At the same time, they're very drone-like and obedient. The average Mexican Catholic will almost never question the padre's teachings, and the Pope's even less, despite being a commie faggot. It's a bit outrageous to insult the Pope because how could you, the only one that was insulted was Ratzinger, and that was because LOLNAZIS.
Even with all of this, atheism is slowly but surely growing here. The lack of actually putting the teachings in practice, the overly fanatical attitude of some people, the rebel, edgy, "intellectual" attitude that atheists/commies supposedly evoke, and and the overly artificial feeling Catholicism gives because the big kike broadcasting companies have TV specials during December for the Guadalupe Virgin. College also tend to flock, like a lot of countries, towards the left side, because it's easier to get behind free gibs, "let's all love everyone", no borders, and because most people are contrarians at that age.

Attached: 12567DD9-F447-4227-85E5-978ACE573FC8.jpeg (568x335, 53.44K)

he means that the aztecs purge nogs you retard

What a racist black bigot he is. Mexicans are a superior diverse proud people and make up the majority of the future population and therefore electoral ballots. Doesn't this worthless black bigot know he place on the Democrat plantation hierarchy? I hope the noble Mexicans chop this black bigot up with machetes thus demonstrating their superior diverse culture.

The shitskins seem to be turn on each other a lot lately, then again one could say that is simply their natural state before whites.

wait, what? how? How do you get a new identity with a clean new credit rating???

It will be totally fine without white people, really. Just look at Brasil outside the white southern areas.

Please use punctuation. Thanks.

>so much so (((they))) had to make an anti-American sequel

Attached: 6CFF9E85-C188-4B4F-A093-99FE624E3814.jpeg (1012x1500, 581.08K)

Southern beaners ally with nigs. Go look at the prison system.

:)

based black guy
still has to go back