CNN Pushing (((DIVERSITY))) Again

BRAINWASHING Raising white kids to be racially sensitive – and submissive proactive

>These studies were pre-2016. Public displays of racial hostility have since amplified, showing up in such topics as talk about kneeling NFL players, black families' attempts to enjoy a summer swim interrupted by white neighbors calling the police or immigration debates implying that people from south of the border are uniquely dangerous. We can only speculate (((how much worse the damage will be))) to children's long-term notions of self and others, and to what a just and peaceful society looks like. (((To Them)))

>Family dialogues about race are crucial to help children process what they're seeing and hearing and, over time, to (((develop a strong anti-racist racial identity.))) Nigger Families Families of color have long engaged in precisely these kinds of conversations, but a strong majority of white families do not.

>If white parents want to raise children and youth who play a role in creating (((a just, inclusive society,))) we've got to start talking.

>Break the silence

>White children are growing up in a country in which they can clearly see that race matters but are regularly told by white adults that they're not supposed to notice this (so-called color-blindness). Left to their own devices, children draw their own correct ill-informed conclusions. They need to know that race is something we should notice and parents want to talk about it.

Attached: Screenshot-8.png (980x552 781.02 KB, 88.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/08/09/health/race-kids-sensitivity-harvey/index.html
archive.li/ypRUh
youtube.com/watch?v=GPVNJgfDwpw
youtube.com/watch?v=9OKgUdQF-Fg>>11983805
twitter.com/revdrjenharvey?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Q-tips predicked this.

>Continued

>Tell the whole truth

>Consider this real-life scenario: A white child at school let classmates smell his bag of Doritos, until a black classmate tried, at which point he snapped the bag shut and said, "You can't smell them! You're black!" TOP KEK

>Sharing incidents like this one and asking your child questions like, "How would you handle this?" is as important as working on spelling and math. And we need to tell our kids (((the whole truth.))) Vague moral messages like "be kind to everyone" are tempting, but white children must learn explicitly what racism is and means if we expect them to become capable of antiracist behaviors.

>Go beyond diversity

>Do an inventory of your life

>White parents must actively work to (((desegregate))) our lives. What parks and libraries do you go to? At which community centers do you participate? Even young kids who have (((racially diverse friendship pools))) tend to self-segregate by middle school. This reflects adult modeling.

>If we want white youth to break these larger social dynamics, (((they need to regularly experience spaces where they aren't in the overwhelming racial majority.))) In a society as segregated as ours, this requires an active commitment by parents.

>Last week, my heart ached as I responded to my children's questions. But I called it like it is. For many, many years, some people have insisted that people with dark skin, like those coming across the border, are dangerous. I also told them that (((this is a lie.))) And I told them we have to (((tell people that it's a lie based on racism))) whenever we hear people say it.

>These strategies won't change things overnight. We have multigenerational work ahead of us to (((build a racially just United States.))) But, as white parents, we can and must commit to joining parents of color – and their kids – in creating a society where all of our children can flourish.

cnn.com/2018/08/09/health/race-kids-sensitivity-harvey/index.html
archive.li/ypRUh

Video Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=GPVNJgfDwpw

Video Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=9OKgUdQF-Fg>>11983805

Please

Apparently, CNN is testing a new show called, "The Darndest Things That Kids Never Said."

I pity any child born to libtarded parents, their fucked-up future is not really their fault.
We can only hope they find Zig Forums and learn the truth.

Attached: KinderDems.jpg (311x311, 33.56K)

Is this the Jennifer Harvey who wrote this? I'm guessing it must be.

twitter.com/revdrjenharvey?lang=en
>Writer, teacher, parent. Committed to work for racial justice & supporting white anti-racism. Author: Dear White Christians & How to Raise White Kids (out soon)

She has a total of 414 Twitter followers yet writes for CNN. She's also assblasted by "It's Okay to Be White". Pic related.

Attached: No identifiable daddy issues.jpeg (605x581 50.78 KB, 50.32K)

Do they really think using children is going to work? I mean, are they actually this unaware of the world?

Attached: 1436393069542.gif (640x360, 2.93M)

No no lesbian, we never felt guilt in the first place. That was soft-heads like yourself.

Never interupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. Just be grateful for the additional members of Generation Zyklon this will create when they come of age.

Yes.
If your goal is to turn kids into psychotic schizophrenics.

Attached: wuwf.jpg (612x792, 28.36K)

IOTBW is my absolute favorite Zig Forums psyop, it just never stops giving.

was just about to post this.
GAS

>Even young kids who have (((racially diverse friendship pools))) tend to self-segregate by middle school. This reflects adult modeling.
No, that reflects experience with nonwhites.

That's around the time the young groids hit puberty and become 100x more dysfunctional and violent. Same for all other browns as well.
It's also around the time school becomes more academic than just a daycare center.

YES KEEP PUSHING THE DIVERSITY SHIT BECAUSE HOLY FUCK HESE KIDS WILL BE GOOSESTEPPING IF THEY KEEP IT UP LEL

Holy shit they aren't even trying anymore.

It’s a fucking robo dyke. This thing wishes she had a dick so she’s miserable.

I know how it is, my little transson looked at me when we were driving home from the Soystore and looking me in the eye he said '404 error leftist taling point not found' I had to hold him and tell him it would get better, even though I knew it wouldn't.

Went door to door 2016. Met grandmothers who read Drudge, called Bill Clinton a coke head, and hated their liberal sons who were indoctrinated by 8 years of college.

Could you at least pretend you have a triple digit IQ?

It's not that - I refuse to use the letter between "P," and, "R," to identify the idiots that are involved in that bullshit - Hence, "LARP-user."

child abuse tbh.

true

That's okay, WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL EM

Attached: 447c61ae41fcea2263fa5e5eee8df6e86c55bc33f8def1c1293ef67de590298d.png (640x636, 272.14K)

Responding to that image, it can ruin a relationship before that. After a chick gets off all those canned hormones, she wants some dick. When she gets the dick and gets pregnant, she will want less dick after the birth of a child or a few children. This is all in reaction to the husband, who is expected to become a pussy, beta provider in our society. By no means should you forsake the mother of your children, but don't become a pussy. Women are not horses, you can lead them to water and make them drink. Make sure they know what is acceptable and what is not.

I'm constantly biting my tongue

Attached: kitty.jpg (622x621, 53.94K)

Unless your dad is some turbo sperg, don't bite your tongue. Don't be cunty to him but speak up. At the very least, family is good practice for defending your points out loud. Much easier than jumping straight in the fire of doing so in public if that's something that intimidates you (like it does for many people).

If you cant fight your family then who can you fight? It is not easy but you should stand your ground if thats what is important to you.

Attached: all out of gum.png (768x768, 437.65K)

That's a new one to me. Does the kid mean niggers are incapable of smelling doritos, or that he's not allowed because he's a filthy porchmonkey?

I have been trying to talk recently (which has allowed me to better my articulation of thought) but I have to be delicate about it so that he doesn't say I sound like my boomer uncles and tune me out

There is only one way to do it and thats to do it. I know its brazen and a pain in the ass but either you get better at it or you fail. Get better and keep walking.

Its not just your grave that you face, its the grave of you and all of your ancestors and their progeny. Fear not, do what you think is worthy.

Keep larping

Exactly; when your parents are conservative then you have to rebel by voting democrat. But when your parents are libtarded…

I'm not worried about it. Generation Zyklon is rising. The crushing oppression of modern life is already pushing the young right into us. All we need to do is open our arms.

I empathize. My sister has been picking up a lot of shit opinions from her weak-hearted cuck friends. While I haven't been completely silent, I've had to hold back quite a bit.

Attached: friendly german soldier.jpg (500x704, 84.77K)

Lol, my 7yo son was watching the episode of Samurai Jack where Jack as a boy is being taught ooga booga african martial arts styles by the tribe chief dindu. He shows jack a bunch of animal themed styles and when he shows Jack the 'monkey' style my son mutters, 'you guys ARE monkeys'.

I'm pretty sure he's gonna be Chad in high school and stuff anti racist soyboys in lockers etc

Not sure user, very few people I know from Republican backgrounds broke that tradition. The biggest issue has been single mother households which has monumentally upped the faggot, tranny and blue pill ratio. Take single Mothers out of the equation and think of how society would look. They have completely buttfucked society in one generation in most western countries by their stupidity.

larper

Attached: 1fb21e0f3af01e15333e167074bf1e3c6ea248cdbd13d07e3194a54b4d02f3a5.png (750x746, 252.96K)

My fiancee has a degree in (((journalism))) but comes from a relatively trad family. She is somewhat lefty, but has had some harsh redpills in her day and is starting to realize some things. Not totally gone (wouldn't be marrying her if so!) but still a way to go to come back. Point is, if the person already likes you (and I assume your dad likes you) it's a lot easier to redpill them. Just phrase things in ways that they haven't heard the left sperging about. I have found that I can be pretty obvious with my fiancee, and if she is offended, then I have a chance to explain myself, but still being careful not to lie or backtrack (don't be a leftist just to make friends, and especially not to marry someone). Don't destroy a relationship over argument. If the disagreement gets too prevalent, calm down, and just talk about something else for a while until politics comes back up.

For advice, just talk to your dad and frame things as patriotism. Boomers don't want to be unpatriotic. You don't have to start immediately by saying US WW2 soldiers were ZOG puppets fighting an unholy brother war. Just contrast his lefty globalist bullshit with a more nationalist, patriotic stance. Compare him to his father, to at least highlight how you are different from him. Later, replace patriotism with white nationalism. Good luck.

get the fuck out.

They stopped the D.A.R.E program and the anti suicide programs in schools because it made drug use and suicide go UP.

This can only be good for us.

I'll take… Shit That Never Happened for five dollars, Alex.

It is also the time(14 years of age) when the nigger/spic/saracen brain stops developing after several years of slower development, leaving groids children in adult bodies in terms of their cognitive abilities.

So I'm driving my 5 year old through a parking lot. She is leaning to read. Of course the local school parking lot is full of lib teachers cars.

inb4 thingsthathappened.jpg

Attached: didn't happen.jpg (488x344, 59.9K)

You have no idea. My 8 year old comes home and tells me about how Trump is sobad. It's sick.

As if they haven't already managed to undermine the youth.
This is how deeply evil this shit is. It's not just enough for them to undermine our racial identity, they attack our women and convince them to fuck animals, at which point, due to solipsism, these women become anything from militant supporters of the left, to soft supporters of diversity because to do otherwise would mean they would need to own the disgusting and degenerate sins of their youth.
No woman who fucked a black guy, even if she regretted it deeply, would ever teach their kids the truth about blacks, and no such woman could ever bring herself to teach her daughters to not racemix.
It's like the virgin problem, if a woman wasn't a virgin at marriage, she's unlikely to teach her daughters that it's better to wait until marriage, because otherwise she'd have to accept her own sins.

they just make up shit and use their children as props for their own idiotic catchphrases. this is Gen X and below. didn't pay one iota of attention to politics until a woman lost. destroy all the smartphones now and these voices go silent forever.

It's okay, I forgive you, user.

I love old people

I’m guessing she doesn’t even work in journalism. What a shit degree

Oldfag here. I had black friends in high school, but they all turned on me once (((Spike Lee))) movies started coming out. This was a few years before the LA Riots too. There was like a switch around 89-90.

LOL, my 80ish dad still yells at the TV about Trump and won’t watch Fox. Don’t forget that a lot of old liberals have a lot invested in this and refuse to admit they are wrong.

We still get into epic shouting matches about Trump.

I’ve redpilled my mom about Trump. It can work.

Take away the economic incentive to be single mothers. This also means taking (((women))) out of politics. I refuse to vote for any woman and so should you. Don’t argue with cunts, just refuse when you’re in the ballot booth. Lie to them if you have to. The vaginal jew is the cause.

“And son, if some e-celeb ever tells you that you need to wash your penis, let me know right away, okay?”

I had one roastie I unfortunately used to work with complain that my daughters will be raised by the Gestapo because of my views. Meanwhile, her mother raised her kids when she was on a crack binge and one is a stripper. She’s now raising her grandson because her husband got the stripper daughter pregnant underage and everyone is pretending it’s hers.

I somewhat redpilled my gfs little brother. this kid was 16, looked and dressed like Cloud from FF7, was constantly in trouble at school for fighting and at home for weed or whatever. After having a conversation with him about why you should avoid niggers, he thought it was super fucking hilarious, called everyone a nigger, got in fights with niggers, and got expelled from school, lived basically homeless until he was arrested for assaulting a cop.

Attached: 489740fef9422fae21546917ef7bcbc581e5409a64fb1438f801feffbe9873e0.png (718x515, 261.75K)

It really was genius to undermine and corrupt our women. Their general inability to accept and change from their past mistakes makes them easy to spread their degeneracy into the next generation.
Similarly, I know an older woman who is miserable and yet she still argues for feminism despite everything it teaches having demonstrably ruined her life. She's old, lonely, miserable and always mad.

So basically they're admitting that racism is the natural state of things (of course under a thin veil of "drumpf did dis"), and that parents need to do more to brainwash their kids. Simply incredible that the instincts that people have had for thousands of years show up by the age of 4, and that in order to adhere to an insane totalitarian shitlib ideology, these instincts must be stamped out through social conditioning. But race is the social construct, right? Lmao

Uncle Adolf predicted this.

Attached: 1533521521082.jpg (960x471, 144.03K)

Wow what a story, mark

Attached: cloud.png (2540x2540, 3.4M)

That post was like an episode of Jerry Springer

I was raised around Boomer conservatives and Fox News. Can't imagine if they where libtards. I remember years ago when I was openly admiring Nazis in front of my mother and she said she loved hearing me talk about them. I was a young fat neet at the time thoughbut not anymore

Attached: goodfellas lol.jpg (640x460, 95.04K)

My 14 year old son redpills his friends on the jew. I told him all the truths that I have learned so far, and I honestly did it to help him. I have high hopes that Gen Z will rise up and purge the kike from America, if we can’t do it ourselves. Generation Zyklon will be the generation of revenge. Even the young shitskins hate the jew with a burning passion. The future will be glorious. Keep dropping redpills of truth, anons. Evil hates the truth and cannot defend against it.

Attached: d657274f3e3681151927cbb4e25d96f41c7b5844370eaa4e771cba210193858.jpg (255x255, 20.4K)

This quite on the point women having no agency but, there is also something else at work from the initial for them to think its ok and not knowing dating non-whites is self destructive.

I was a successful Pick up artist for a while because I realized right away all the beta feminist courtship makes you weak and here are some of my observations for when a White Woman dates a non-white other then being a loose whore. Based on the observations of the non-whites characteristics that allows the White women to get along as a outsider.

Asian men: She lives near them. It means she is a pedo and has strong lesbian leanings. Typical asian men are small,scrawny, look like little kids and along with certain nigger african countries they have some of the tiniest penises on average. The toddler features of asians giving them a child look a like with feminine appearance they can pass for asian females with a wig. The men are Soft spoken, kniving and very passive aggressive just like women. So the White Women that date asian mens are usually older, guaranteed have a sexual attraction to prepubescent kids (boys & girls) most likely works with kids in her job, tom boyish, average to ugly looking,self harmers, on top of that they are from a poor family, with no dad or a spineless boomer and have or willing to go full dyke.
Overall they are bidding their time as a women pedo until they can fuck a little kid while doing secret lesbo activities on the side in the mean time.

Blacks: She lives near them. Well with niggers having monkey noses and faces, dry nappy hair , bad coarse skin, weak immune systems, the lowest intelligence. She hates her father, a guaranteed cheap corner store type whore, fat to obese, follows the crowd no matter what,uglier then average,cheater and dumber then average. Overall they are the most naive ones and the easiest to trick.

Mexicans : She lives near them. Since they look like trolls and goblins, have a crude rip off culture, unhygienic, jealous, lazy and pride in being scum. Hates her father or doesn't have one by not being turned off with loser mexican culture being compared to her superior European heritage constantly, dumber then average,low self esteem,cheater, unhinged with some type of bi-polar, average to ugly and grew up poor.
Overall these are the nutcase girls where they stab there husband and kids in their sleep.

The main commonality for a White women that dates a non-white is first living around them, then having no father or a spineless one she hates , which leads to the girl growing up poor, which leads to her living around non-whites becoming part of her social group. Which provides the bridge for a White women to date outside her race and flush her lineage down the toilet with the shitskins.

Never met a normal White Woman through all the cities i toured in the US who dated non-whites because it doesn't happen if the White woman came out normal.

Segregation is the key for White communities staying White.

Attached: dead nigger lol.gif (442x189, 3M)

This past election cycle was really comfy for me, it was one of the first times me and him have ever agreed on politics. I usually vote third party and he usually goes for neocons.

meant to say my dad

Attached: the jew cries out in pain morty.png (1440x810, 326.47K)

Oh noes, act like niggers, get treated like niggers.

Nope, because I'm telling them to avoid and never trust niggers.

I just troll people and laugh.

Let's hope somebody does something about this.

My sister is raising her son with her new lesbian wife. And her 6 kids.

Attached: 5bc.gif (245x213, 987.1K)

I remember my father yelling out NIGGER as a child. It was a good childhood.

europeans fought amongst themselves too, at no significantly lesser rate than others either.

The trouble with the argument that white people are responsible for everything wrong is that, non whites ARE not punished for being racist and DO NOT have conversations on race. The whole report is biased it just focuses on what white children should do and white parents.

What about chinese parents,african americans can they be racist to whites too? How come we never hear about any of that racism on tv?

Attached: 1018-mckayla-maroney-getty-9.jpg (728x567, 67.49K)

My son is going to have a lot of those memories. He cried the first time he saw a nigger, and it's been quite a ride since then. These days, he looks out the car window and says: "low IQ," and I turn and look and see three niggers with their pants riding low. Then I look at him, and he's just shaking his head at how bad things are.

Fuck, I love being a father. It's amazing that I didn't have to do shit to teach him this, either. I just helped him spot the conditioning he gets every MLK Day, and I may have explained a little about the Jews. Call me crazy, but his generation might solve a few problems.

Attached: Chris Cuomo.webm (428x240, 8.33M)

>tfw in art groups mostly comprised of tumblr artists and furries
There's not a single second where I feel divided between the redpill and trying to socialize with artfriends and drawing. Where did I go wrong?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (318x350, 12.23K)

Checked

Lived with 10 guys all through college, 2 of them black. We all got along famously. Over time they've both gone to shit on the race question. Point is, they had to be taught to find those resentments. It's not organic.

lol are you an incel or sumth???

Aren't these the same faggots that were all about how "cuckolding is a good thing goy"?
Also that Cuomo retard that said calling reporters "fake news" is like calling them niggers. my sides

Was are you letting strangers brainwash your child in her most susceptible years? How do you think she'll turn out after graduating college? Don't come crying to us when you find out she's sucking BBC at Tyrone's. Get the Fuck out, pleb.