MUH 20 GORILLION GOY

MUH 20 GORILLION GOY

Attached: a318f1c~2.jpg (467x393, 50.4K)

Didn't you hear?
The hologram destroyed 99.9 of lifeforms on earth.
this thread is still worthless m8

20 MILLION??!!

What? I thought it was six hundred gorillion!!!

Attached: Cat - Officer.png (268x265, 131.35K)

No thread is worthless. any poster is better than any lurker

They're trying to blame jew run gulag deaths on Germans now.

And the millions of displaced germans being shoved into allied arms by the soviets.

Oh I was taught 6 , then 4, then 12 and 20 and at one point 24 million on my schools. Funny that.

Well according to the Soviets and current Russian officials, Yezhov, who executed Great Purge was Germany spy. This is not a joke. This is official court decision that remains in power so it is a FACT.

Attached: 152jklghd54.jpg (650x581, 119.88K)

dumb faggot. 80% of posters would be better of lurking (like you)

The timeline where Jews keep pushing literal Stalinist court findings into the historical record. The timeline where it didn't work for Katyn. The timeline where they keep trying.

Attached: Smug_6.png (406x505, 277.48K)

KEK!

well yeah, the nazis killed 20 million soviets. not that westerners know or care about the eastern front. its all about muh 6 gorillion jews. and the worst irony is (((western media))) compares russia to nazis now despite the fact that russia suffered heavier losses to them than anyone else

How about if we just go with this? Normalfaggots are so conditioned to the 6 million, we could maybe fuck with them by always citing different, but insanely high, figures. If you tell someone on Kikebook, for example, that 8 million Jews were gassed in camps, who has the nerve to disagree in public? How about 5 million in camps, 3 million by shooting, and another 4 million Jews by forced marches to Siberia, where they froze to death? If anybody questions the accuracy of this, call them a Holocaust denier and report them to your European government for incitement of racial violence.

I'd view most Russian losses as the impromptu purging of Rus people. Have half-starved soldiers charge Natsoc lines, while kike commissars have machine guns pointed at their backs.

The gall of these kikes to have problems explaining how:
etc.

And yet still triple the number that just about anyone is willing to admit probably is at least a little exaggerate in the first place. These rats have infinite chutzpah.

6 million? You gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers.

IT'S 20 MILLIONS NOW, GOYIM! PAY UP!

Attached: days-without-1-jewish-tricks-4820297.png (500x352, 85.07K)

Q: How many jews died in the holocaust?
A: not enough

This would be a great tactic except for the fact that 40 million were gassed in camps, 17 million were shot, and even conservative estimates say that 9 billion died during forced march. Anyone who doubts these numbers is an anti-vaxxer.

This is a slide.

Why can’t Jews get the facts straight?

I remember when they said it was 6 million jews and 5 million gypies and niggers and w/e. Then that turned out to be a fib. Now they want to say it's 20 million. hahaha I will become a monster to set right this world

I didn't want to overplay it. I know about the 60 million gassing victims and the 37.5 million who were shot. Who could deny the tragedy of the 100 million starved to death in Poland shtetls alone?

And the Rheinland camps too.

At this point they're just screaming "NO" like little kids trying to keep their lies from falling apart.

Fuck off.

I think you've forgotten about another 6 trillion who didn't manage to escape from jew-eating monstrous Poles into the relative safety of nazis, don't forget muh jedwabne where at least 500 million were burned alive in a barn and Germans were helpless to rescue them

6 million?
There's no way the Nazis didn't MURDER 20 MILLION!
THOSE NAZIS KILLED 50 MILLION!

6 BILLION JEWS DIED AT THE HANDS OF NAZIS

Looks like we memed that joke into reality.

Oy vey goyim! there were no Europeans in Europe, only Jews and a few evil German goyim who caused "da holohoax!" 20 gorillion chosen ones dead with 60 gorillion of perennial survivors who need reparation shekels for eternity!

considering their infatuation for the number 6, i am surprised they didn't go directly from 6 to 60 0r 66 millions

Attached: holocaust deniers.jpg (400x289 59.65 KB, 49.99K)

Sure feels cuckchan in here.

Attached: moot-cuck.jpg (450x311, 64.2K)

I replied so i could agree with the following anons
-→ >>12005831
please kill yourself or at least go back to cuckchan