(((NBCUniversal))) will pay viewers to watch new streaming service

>archive.fo/ar6jo
Kikes are getting desperate.

Attached: ewr.png (1300x1716, 155.45K)

We are entering Phase Three. Excellent.

Attached: Point_of_Civilization.png (657x780, 337.16K)

could you dumb faggots actually look into something before you help saturate this board with terrible fucking threads. it's fucking nothing.

Attached: you.jpg (599x799, 266.79K)

Watch our propaganda goy! We will pay shekels!

Unrelated, but thanks for posting this. Been looking for this pic for weeks.

Attached: ytmnd.png (500x423, 175.88K)

CHECKED
This is far beyond selling rich women their own fat asses back to them
Pretty funny/10

I bet they track eye focus and attention span i.e. not just playing their stupid shit on a tv with mute on or a spare phone or whatever
The fact the kikes resort to this already makes me think we will win in the end

To learn who rules over you, find out who you can't criticize.
-Voltaire

Will I earn my shekels if I let these shows run in the background? I like free money.

Attached: money.jpg (475x317, 42.84K)

Craptialists literally on life support.

I find it extremely difficult to believe they would just pay people to leave it running. Unless its pennies per hour where the electricity bill would cost more than you gain from it.

the world is run by aids children

Run it in ultra-low settings while you're working on other things? I have no idea how much they're paying though. If it's profitable I'll find a way to exploit it.

(Checked)
So it begins.

Don't forget to factor in power consumption. The electric jew wants a piece too.

Probably less than you would get mining shitcoins.

Attached: 1.png (756x338, 76.85K)

I had a hard time too. Here's a fixed version.

Attached: Point_of_Civilization.png (657x700, 385.29K)

its adfly for unwatchable shit if you watch this amy schumer special about vaginas 5 times we will give you 20 cents in a printable voucher for mcdonalds.

wouldn't cover the basic electricity costs of running the tv set user.

MAX IS MAD

WE'LL PAY YOU TO WATCH OUR PROPAGANDA, GOYIM!

Not even if you paid me, rabbi.

that is nothing, IP products have zero cost to them making these rewards free for the company.

>(((NBCUniversal))) will pay viewers to watch new streaming service
(((They'll))) do anything to keep you from living.

Attached: 3943242d76a0ec635bfa623b93a5833facd5bca131bff3c602e58f547a818aba.jpg (615x482 50.46 KB, 39.95K)

The real purpose of this I suspect is to trial a concept of addictive propaganda. The idea is conditioning a sense of reward for absorbing the propaganda over time. They probably could play on this further by making it so certain higher rewards can only be redeemed, if you prove that you memorized and believe what was viewed via surveys. Throw in a few smartphone apps and they could add a level of interactivity for their streaming service to engage viewers even further. You know they're very desperate when the content itself is failing to perform the conditioning like it's supposed to. But instead of fixing that by you know, making shit worth watching, they're trying for an indirect hook by incentives instead.

Even if they offer reasonable gifts and run at a loss to jump start it, they would recover the costs with the amount of data they collect on the viewers and advertisers they would attract.

This is what Microsoft wanted originally with the XBOX ONE. There was such pushback that it cost them their spot in the market and they lost billions. It is unlikely they will ever recover.

For those unaware, XBOX was going to focus on TV (for no apparent reason). A high end camera with microphone (which you had to use) was going to send raw data of your reactions and recordings of your home off to anyone who paid for the data essentially. This of course was so they could "make better content".

For those who think this will fail, did Amazon Alexa fail? Did Siri? There has and will continue to be a market for big budget spyware because people assume that corporations are somehoe leashed and unable to do anything meaningful with such data.

Don't you want your Amazon gift-card goy? You can buy all sorts of NEET things to eliminate the boredom and depression in your life, just like the shows on the streaming service will do.

Change the word 'America' to 'jews' and you have a 10/10 image instead of propaganda

checked

Yet, those people should be wondering how do they improve virtual assistants and create things like Google Duplex. Because the data sets created by collecting user data are as important to advancing machine learning as the algorithm improvements themselves. If anything meaningful is an understatement in what potential that data has.

Fuck it, I'll do it myself.

Attached: 0d7ca5dd63c1f27ea6e8713edc2ca4983a5e30f460c8ea44b64828c7be9d4a82.png (657x780, 381.2K)

Dubs confirm good edit.

You need to only take one look at pol right now to see the levels of desperation they've reached.

I never imagined that i'd feel this way but this is the funniest shit i've seen in 2 years.

The Xbox 360 was intended to be this, too. People in the development team just really loved video games, so they made it a gaming console before a set-top box, and the executives and board hated it because they wanted a set-top box designed to "include the entire Microsoft home entertainment experience". They intended from the very beginning to use this as an excuse to sell a wide range of bullshit products, from Windows to smartphone to TV and everything in between, using the Xbox console as the link to hold it all together; don't think of it as being this way for no particular reason.

Xbox One was marketed as that in the first place and gamers couldn't wrap their heads around why the fuck Microsoft would WANT to fuck with a sure deal; it was so poorly received that they were outright forced to renege on all of the design intentions the executives dictated, from always-online see embed, it's probably the single most tone-deaf executive response I've ever heard to no physical discs to TV SPORTS TV SPORTS, and their CEO was "forced to resign" see: gracefully fired due to his mishandling of the mobile and gaming sectors; the major reason the mobile market failed was simply that Microsoft was far too late stepping into the smartphone game to go up against Apple and Google, who had already effectively snatched up all of the real estate in the market, and Microsoft's mobile phones were not significant enough improvements nor advertised enough to really make enough of a splash to force anybody to redraw battle lines, so they stepped in weakly and died off with a whimper.

Microsoft effectively owns the computer market with Windows and their massive suite of apps from Office to utility programs and apps. If Xbox ever fails, they'll just leave it in the dust and liquidate or otherwise sell the developer studios they own. Sony, amusingly enough, is in a very bad financial situation, too; their credit rating is very bad, and as successful as their gaming market is, it's only barely offsetting just about every other part of their business, and it's entirely possible that Sony could see severe financial trouble in the future, too.

Just a little bit of tech company trivia for you guys. The Microsoft kikes have always been kikes looking for a way to market more garbage to the goyim. The Kinect generated ire with the Australian government, as it was correctly considered a "surveillance device".

That's the rub, isn't it? If we applied ourselves properly, all of this information would serve incredible purposes and advance human understanding of technology to incredible levels. We simply have no reason to trust these corporations to use this information ethically and appropriately, as they've proven to us that they simply can't time and again. You can't legislate common sense and common courtesy, as you shouldn't need to, but it's always these extremely powerful individuals that consistently prove they need to abuse their power and all the resources at their disposal to cement their positions of power over us.

When we can finally ensure that people with the power to collect and use this sort of information will use it ethically, there is no limit to what we can achieve.

man, this makes me want some fried chicken. i wonder if i have enough GBP to get mummy to substitute KFC instead of tendies tonight