Bitch is going down

NOT A DRILL
>truepundit.com/mystery-as-doj-load-it-with-boxes-documents/
>archive.fo/RATHC
Q predicted this kek

Attached: Waterboard Practice.jpg (800x420, 59.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/
flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n119na
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/1027298623418236928/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fake news

Bump

Go drown your head in a tub full of lye you retard. Everyone else sage in all fields cuz ops a qanon retard.

Attached: 36559520_210934256218088_3654976886397730816_n.jpg (960x539 1.9 MB, 31.85K)

You’re aware Q is just a really smart guy right?

Load it with documents from where? Don't make low effort OPs and hope an archive link papers over it.

First social media pulls shut it down protocol, and now this?
Cold war got hot?

Where indeed. Considering everything they have done to squash the investigation, it may be all their local office docs.

fun fact lelouch and the black knights and the concept of the world's enemy being the one who actually brings peace is an old story
just like lord of the rings and the star wars movies
old templar stories retold to new audiences
occasionally the elders reveal themselves
or something
trump is no elder but he may have a few in close connection

Boomer conspiratard shit.

Attached: Coinkydink.jpg (295x314, 25.24K)

I always knew CG fans were absolute retards with a penchant to buy into obvious bullshit if it makes them smarter than anyone else.

Attached: Tanya Vector.jpg (1920x1080, 245.38K)

Whose local office docs?

nigger pope clement created the black read: false knights templar

Wasn't one of Trump's campaign promises to have Hilary locked up?
What ever happened to that?

I don't know, same as the wall and gun rights?

Can you take ops post at face value and quit bitching like a fucking child.

As it says in the OP, little rock. Last spoon, nigger.

Do the Clintons even still have any offices in Little Rock? When is the last time any of them even lived there? None of these questions would be necessary, by the way, had we not had YET ANOTHER extreme low effort OP in what I can only surmise was an attempt to gather at least some clicks.

Oink oink.

You miss the original provided? Eh, you know what? Filtered.

Attached: Yid Alert.jpg (448x298, 17.56K)

Ive heard this conspiracy mentioned before. Redpill me on any possible nigger pope

Attached: 1464780857176.png (500x250, 67.08K)

Clintons have their tentacles in most mainstream media. You weren't around for Lewinsky and the blow job I take it. They'll want to deplatform anyone not sucking Hillary's dick.

Q just posted this screenshot on halfchan of a leaked recording of the exchange for Clinton's incriminating emails. Full vid dropping if THEY get uppity. She's finally going down, fellow 'pedes!

Attached: hrc_exchange.jpg (1200x907, 362.47K)

*sips*

Extra shills are on standby for this monumental event.

Who is that big guy?

Checked.

Attached: Big Smug.png (800x480, 477.74K)

That's not a big guy, that's his friends.

that's leaked footage of the tarmac meeting between billy and connie's bottom don't let the msm fool you

think about it my man

Gee wilikers, I wing wang wonder if that Trump feller is planning on using gosh darn illegal immigration and nasty old Hillary Clinton as political props to demoralize leftists and corner heebpublicans during a midterm election and get his way? This hooknose character from shareblue keeps crying and yelling "muh 5d monopoly," so I'm just not sure.

Attached: 1417978865652[1].jpg (640x360, 37.13K)

HRC has enough dirty to destroy 20 nations. If it was a low level or average government employee like an ordinary FBI agent who has done even a fraction of what HRC has done, they'd be locked away for life for sure but she is someone who defines the elite. She'll get away with it even if it comes out she raped and murdered a hundred kids.

I'm CIA.

Attached: Nazi CIA guy.jpg (1024x576, 64.1K)

Trump has enough dirty to destroy 33 nations.

Well i know the Romans had a lot of diversity slaves lel in the capitol city in the latter years, makes sense there might be a nig or two hiding in the archive closets

but does his group have enough clout to save 195 nations?

nigger pope refers to his actions
such as killing off holy warriors after branding them opponents

reported

no

Yuge, if true.

>incredibly big news
The clinton foundation is still headquartered in little rock. Fucking massive if true. The level of shilling alone gives away how fucked she'll everyone'll be if the CF goes down.

You're a big faggot
Desperate

Attached: f53c66ea8840d6356b41fd1d07b1f20c6389ff4565df21bc0f5f4dbc165b0168.png (357x389, 167.24K)

I have 'lurked' for wow actually I think officially two years now… but I have lurked long and hard and I have literally never seen one Q post.

But from the shit I see on the weird Q #BREADCRUMB Instagrams - I have to completely agree with

Q

I'm not implying anything. I'm asking because there is ZERO real information in the OP because it was YET ANOTHER extremely low effort OP.

Heil

Lurk for two decades then never post

THE FLIGHT HAPPENED
BITCH IS GOING DOWN

Attached: IMG_3605.JPG (748x454 97.17 KB, 129.72K)

Nice, can any shill give me a reasonable explanation as to what a doj plane was doing in little rock?

Attached: 10c127ffdaa8fc5f9a11e9c9f8714f305a5113f888f2ca7d0d37e53b2c53cabc.jpg (519x533, 59.29K)

Just getting an oil change, user.

Clearly they are going to arrest the drumpf supporters for being bigots.

I don't get this shill narrative. Like do you niggers not know that we actually keep up with shit?

also stealing this

Bump stocks. You can bump fire without it, but the idiots caved (probably willingly and happily) under the autistic screeching of the left.

All you know is that a federal government airplane was photographed in Little Rock.

Agreed. Nothing good ever happens anymore. The Deep State traitors have won. If the US marines stormed Quantico and put all the FBI agents against the wall, then I might think the Deep State was in trouble.
For all I know, they were taking copies of "What Happened" back to the bankers to make Clinton richer.

They'll just beat the Trump supporters to death with bike locks, and get a suspended sentence.

Attached: king daffy.jpg (210x240, 8.16K)

is because its not paraded around on MSM 24/7. Shills have a very short memory span and need to be constantly reminded of what is (((happening))) instead of whats happening.

No

Checked.
Send em to the beaner falling off the wall thread.

How absolutely dare you sir!

Attached: Chaotic Neutral.jpg (453x319, 52.28K)

Delivering pizza

Attached: giphy[1].gif (800x450, 2.71M)

Yeah. Loading up crates of stuff to redact and burn. You're a gullible idiot. Do you really have faith in the system? Clinton did everything right. Just give it up.

Can't really say if there's any redpill. The rabbit hole starts with St. Malachy's vision.

Attached: st malachi.jpg (1280x720, 185.51K)

Attached: bypass.gif (300x300 1.18 KB, 64.21K)

Attached: qoomer.png (310x260, 144.69K)

Their source is a Qcumber on twitter, this is guaranteed to be nothing.

Attached: qcumber.png (631x847, 357.03K)

Lot's of smoke and the shill brigade is in full force. Just by those fact I know this is going to be big news in a few month.

Little message to the obvious shill in this tread. The Trump administration is in full control of the NSA. They already know who you are. They're is close to 50 000 seal indictments. Most of them are for Chinese spy that are being round up as we speak. But some of them are just for you.

You should take a good look at this Executive order.

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/

It will come into effect on January 2019. Military tribunal for you mother fucker! No corrupt judge to let you off the hook.

Attached: Punisher_6.jpg (663x523 395.23 KB, 82.4K)

Bane in the pussy palace, nice

What happened to last November?

Attached: Podesta Huma.png (1242x1275, 773.86K)

If shills are jumping THAT fast, it's legit! Holy fuck it may actually be happening after all!!

Attached: 1516083704919.gif (186x183, 626.24K)

I'm not supporting the other user, but this is a blatantly false comparison. First, your image is completely unrelated; second, the 2019 date is directly taken from the Executive Order.

Criticism over low effort OPs isn't shilling. Stop fucking doing it and no one will bring it up. If you can link to an article, you can quote a paragraph or two. This is NOT complicated. You make it complicated. This shit is happening in thread after thread after thread, no matter what the content is.

How is it unrelated? He's clearly a Qcumber, and that was the original timeline from Q at the start of the LARP.

It's the flappy faggot (1/10000) walls fo text cocksucker getting butthurt this short n sweet op gets more traction than his blog copypasta crap. kek

The plane is legitimately registered to the DoJ, but is there evidence that any of the other claims (location, time, purpose of visit) are real? If not…
flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n119na

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/1027298623418236928/photo/1

Attached: DkL6lhnU8AA2TKi.jpg (1024x446 159.59 KB, 71.3K)

Attached: Free.gif (498x200, 1.02M)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (664x431, 88.93K)

YEET

Attached: concern.png (288x368, 169.07K)

Having a queer violate your personal space and body isn’t losing something it’s making me want to start shooting them in the face.

Considering they took two trips, I can believe it.

When the bodies start showing up will you take this seriously then?

I don't doubt the FBI will handle this sensitive information responsibly.

Attached: Burning_Times.jpg (1024x512, 81.39K)

BUMP

Ben is up to his ole tricks again

Attached: Untitled.jpg (652x641, 147.52K)

Oh, okay. That's a load off my mind.

Attached: 1423645529027.png (362x360, 108.77K)

Attached: donald_trump_stars_1_embed.jpg (928x619 331.62 KB, 280.28K)

I really would like a proper new happening.

Wasn't it Paula Jones who testified that Bill has a crooked, five inch penis?

Attached: 2018-03-29_16-22.jpg (1080x810, 115.92K)

Do you think commie jew Rob Reiner get's the hint?

Checked dub dubs

I'm surprised the russians didn't hack the guidance systems and crash them. To cover their bear-like pinko commie tracks obviously.

Heres the black-pill… It doesn't matter what this bitch does or how illegal it was shes not going down.
Heres the red-pill…. Focus on more productive stuff like saving the white race and building the wall.

Attached: 1533068454658.gif (500x275, 1000.17K)

That's the whole point of the Q LARP.

I see nothing in there that allows the UCMJ to be applied to civilians outside of the already established parameters of this in Article II:

Unless they're going to classify them as enemy combatants for shilling or declare martial law I think the military tribunals is false hope. Even the part in section 10 has always been used to cover civilian contractors on our own side.

I'm not saying there's nothing in the works but don't get your hopes up over UCMJ stuff.

Trump cucked on the one issue that got him elected–immigration–by failing to build the wall and by allowing DACA to remain up in the air and not viciously cracking down on immigration. Whites who give a fuck realize we have no time remaining in this country and Trump was our last shot and he fucked it up. He either lied or is too incompetent to do what's necessary to purge the brown shit. Literally the only thing Trump talks about is how great he is for niggers and spics. He is a con artist or just stupid.

The ONLY thing that may get Trump supporters interested in voting for RNC or Trump again is locking up the vile piece of shit cunt.

What I have been doing, can’t keep the degenerates away from me. Can’t do anything when my shit keeps getting stolen and destroyed

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at the LARP Killer Institute, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on ar-15.com, and I have over 300 confirmed LARPers killed. I am trained in internet warfare and I'm the top memer of all the imageboard personal armies. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on 8ch? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of 1337 hackers across the chans and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Calm Before The Storm, maggot. The CBTS that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your LARP. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can doxx you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in scripts, but I have access to an entire arsenal of the AI-bots and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" LARP was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kidd

Attached: 34242578.jpg (633x640, 47.16K)

Military courts do not have jurisdiction over any of this, so even if a sham military court proceeding got a conviction, it would be vacated. All such convictions would be reversed 100%. The Supreme Court definitively ruled on this after the civil war. The issue is settled, and any fuckface fantasizing about military courts is larping.

This is why democracy doesn't work and the judiciary doesn't work. Democracy got us in this fucked up, niggered, spic'd, corrupted country we are today, and we can't even give traitor motherfuckers the executions they deserve for treason.

Democracy has to end. Only a fascist white ethnostate will work and nothing else.