ANTIFA gets Jail Guards fired for being "Nazis"

"Howard Costner and Jesse Jones were, until Monday, employed as jail guards in Spalding County, Georgia. But thanks to local anti-fascist (Antifa) organizers, both are now out of a job.

As the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported, Costner wrote on one of his YouTube videos last year (under the account howie3601) that he viewed the institution of racism as something that he naturally agreed with. He also spoke highly of American Nazi Party founder George Lincoln Rockwell (who hung an 18-foot-long swastika flag in his home and set up a shrine to Adolf Hitler).and changed his Facebook cover photo to that of a flag with an Iron Cross — a German military award that was discontinued after World War II that is still banned today.

“I’ll say this I am extremely right winged and I view racism as normal,” Costner wrote. “Just read the definition of racism and it’s not a bad thing. That’s my own belief though. I went from being a libertarian Conservative to more Authoritarian.”"

archive.fo/xjLaR
No direct link because its a commie site.
Its so nice to live in a country where the police side with communists and let them attack people without repercussion and then can get people fired on a whim.

Attached: Capture.PNG (745x558, 778.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/lMehu
archive.fo/xjLaR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to move innawoods

Police, Judges, et al. are not allies because they enforce what the jew orders.

S

You will never convince Zig Forums of this. The group consensus here tends to sway towards the boomer-tier "they'll side with us in a civil war" bullshit. Disregard that they aren't currently siding with us and never have in the past, of course.

that's just the shill and summerfag consensus. Zig Forums has been name dropped on a few sites lately so you have hundreds of newfags shitting up witht heir correct opinions "correcting" Zig Forums

perhaps we could return the favor?
archive.fo/lMehu

quads ov truth Checkem.

Attached: 9338d44d495d65bb01ab7544873d277ab7a84f3112ae4e83e0cdf37c72e3ed01.jpg (460x700, 131.58K)

I know some former prison guards who'd probably jump at the chance to run the inevitable antifa concentration camps.

It is hard to get Antifa fired because most of them don't have jobs, or have jobs where being an asshole gets you promoted.

archive.fo/xjLaR

You are a liar and you magic jew numbers confirm it.
Poorlice and jewdges are traitors in most cases and harm the European people more than any nigger or jew ever has. Ever been pulled over and not ticketed or arrested? Why were you treated like a liar and a criminal who's name had to be checked for existing crimes like a marshal would do after arresting and jailing a man? Why can the state or federal government file charges against you or another on the behalf of an unwanting citizen? Why can jewdges throw cases out of court without citing existing case law? Why can jewdges silence your free speech in "court". Why can the state or federal government commit violence against you by placing you in a cage (jail) for non-violent crimes and without proof of your attempts at avoiding jusctice by actually having fled?
BECAUSE MOST POORLICE AND JEWDGES ARE YOUR ENEMY
And you should spiritually kill them.

Attached: saika-dubs.jpg (374x470, 28.48K)

(checked)
Satan is right for once

Of course the TORpedo lacks reading comprehension, however he brings up good points

So what if anything can be done about this? Antifa does this shit to cause resource burn. In a war it is impossible to defend every position. In the long run victory is assured for whoever has the truth on their side but there will always be bumps along the way. I think the main problem is one of morale. A force must keep its morale high even if some battles are lost.

people should be smarter than this and only an idiot concedes that an accuser's info is correct.

Political beliefs are free speech and only private companies can discriminate.
Guess that's the problem with private extensions of the state.
NATSOC GOVERNMENT WHEN

Good point. "Red-handed" applies for graffiti and vandalism. It would apply here, too.

That man ought to read "The Prince".
But still.. that's fucked.

Why?
It's just a smaller 4chan… why are they scared of that?
Do they really think this place is more influential and dangerous?

I'm blushing.. they think we're more important than 4chan…

Attached: 1532893787870.jpg (720x720, 158.76K)

It's in the nature of the jew to be scared of what he doesn't control

You know, for people that made the sephirot, they sure know fuck all about the universe and how chaotic it is.

have you never noticed that jews are always afraid ? I think they know they can't control it all but they still try.

Those fucking quads though

Attached: checked.gif (888x506, 7.89M)

Kek umasks Satan. Noice.

You're obviously new here. Zig Forums has been discussing means of dealing with corruption in every branch of the government and it's judicial system since day one. The true general consensus is that it's all fucked and it's time to burn it to the ground. "The fire rises" ring any bells, newfag?

Attached: 7DD5DE4.jpg (300x300 251.78 KB, 102.93K)

"oh no, that's awful, someone must have hijacked my profile that I used to use way back when. I cant believe i was set up like that."

Well, we really don't have any proof and we have that union thing so your free to go back to work ano—– uhhh i mean sheriff.

Let's not forget what happened when racial de-segregation started in the US. Those cops and soldiers may not have personally agreed with what was happening all around them but they followed orders nonetheless. Also, that was the time when the US Army and police force was almost 100% White and male only. That's not the case today. Propaganda machine also stepped their game up. Now ZOGbots are drilled into submission and blind loyalty to the state and not to the people. Desertions will inevitably happen but that's it. Anons here really should read what Dr. Pierce wrote about the constitutional conservatives.

Attached: 4.jpg (550x433 98.91 KB, 66.49K)

horseshit.

The digits don’t get checked with me, I didn’t create them.

Checked
Fuck the summerfaggots in particular

Checked

Excellent timestamp Quints. Not quite checking them but noticed for sure. Yes , operation cauterize is a go

One off

(checked)
Its a sad fact, nobody then could have told everyone the whole truth and even if they could, no large amount of white people would believe them. Are we under the same predicament? How would you break such a cycle from happening again?

Using social media, ever

I'll check your trips while you're at it

You realize that those aren't even the same type of statement, right? You're comparing whether individuals would rebel against an order to whether said order is against us currently.

That comparison doesn't even make sense. Lurk moar, you morons.

Anyone fired for being a nazi should sue the living daylights out of the org. This is by far the easiest way to get rich.

Checked dubs

Myths are always important

Attached: 8chan the devil.webm (640x360, 7.44M)

To think all that happened because 'separate but equal' was ruled to be separate but unequal because blacks were not as successful as whites. But they are still not as successful no matter how much they try to force equal outcomes. And worse off. Look at those nice conservative clothes on the segregated blacks! They were trying to mimic whites and actually had a middle class then. Now in integrated environments, they feel the need to separate and 'act black'

Utter fucking horse shit. Kill yourself newfag.

ORLY?

Attached: or-39034.jpg (1143x682, 167.42K)

""FUCKING"" QUADS

They will side with whoever appears to be the most legitimate government. They're bullies, not warriors. That's why Dorner and Micah Johnson made them absolutely lose their shit. If you want a taste of how the police are going to react look at the Boston Bombing, Katrina and and Dorner. You'll find:

>Dozens of fat fucking police LARPing as Marines in Iraq in armored vehicles didn't even seem to be aware we have a 4th Amendment so long as thousands of them got to play with their tacticool shit in search of (((two dudes who couldn't even make a decent bomb)))

The police might individually be conservative in nature and there are no doubt some good ones, like the Sheriff who threatened the Bureau of Land Management with deputizing every man in his county to stop King Nigger's scam of declaring land property of the federal government and selling it's resources. I know a couple of small departments in podunk towns that are reasonable, but they've purposely filled the police with people who will just go with whatever is being handed down to them. None of them have even stepped forward in over two years of obviously being told to stand down as the left continues to commit violence on right wingers and centrists at free speech rallies. They did this on purpose. The lowered the bar and forced in women so the police force is filled with the personality type they need to enforce whatever they wish. They're bully types so naturally narcissistic enough to convince themselves only they can be trusted with rights as they are above citizens, stupid enough to not consider the consequences of the precedents and not used to a fair fight so if they consider themselves threatened in any way they will fuck up anyone who they get told is even slightly dangerous to them.

I'm actually pretty pro police in that they are a necessary part of society and I am empathetic of their worldview being shaped by dealing with niggers all of the time. That doesn't mean I'm going to ignore the fact that we've seen them just shit all over the constitution without thinking twice.

I am replying to you because I'm in agreement and I know you weren't saying that we should trust them.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (626x382, 373.25K)

Quads confirm

Attached: dubs pepe.JPG (938x944, 172.34K)

If you're going to say such things… Don't show your face and don't use your name. A lot more actually but that's for starters.

That's because they have families supporting their deadbeat asses. As such, you go after daddy's business.

The look on that smug git's face never fails to make my blood boil.
Pic related

I suspect that particular school and district were selected specifically because its residents were considered excellent candidates for compliance.
They needed a precedent and publicity, and, someplace like Athens, Tennessee may have had a completely different outcome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Damnit

Attached: And They Think It's Funny.jpg (321x418, 40.71K)

Antifa are just faggot commie shills.
But White traitors are the root cause of our oppression, they are collaborators and rationalize it as a "job and livehood".
The rope for ZOGbots and ZOG's civil servants.

Attached: Jewish symbol at the White House while Christian Symbols are outlawed - (2014)