South African Foreign Volunteers

How likely is there going to be a formation of a foreign volunteer group to fight in SA when shit hits the fan? Many young men in USA and Europe are disenfranchised and would be eager to participate in something that has a real impact on our people. Assuming it does happen, how would one go about joining such a thing?

Attached: 1509050993800.jpg (657x832, 870.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/israeli-ex-special-forces-trains-south-african-farmers-960376
africahunting.com/threads/laws-regulations-for-hunters-traveling-with-firearms-and-ammunition-or-bows-and-arrows.14377/
8ch.net/pol/res/11943737.html#11985920
haaretz.com/opinion/hitlers-hindus-indias-nazi-loving-nationalists-on-the-rise-1.5628532
youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fly into nearby neutral countries with "hiking gear" and a book that makes you look like a liberal. Don't raise any redflags. Then make the overland journey.

and what do you do when you get 'there'? If an organization doesn't exist all you've done is made yourself a homeless illegal with extremely limited resources.

Attached: 813edf264d269dd30374acd866b5e7a5a433709abe5804de31b6079d58f96183.jpg (191x255, 11.91K)

Assuming the Boer provisional government provides the necessary clothing and gear. If not then that will make logistics a lot harder.

Unless you've figured that out before you fly then you deserve to have that happen to you. Suidlanders might be a good place to start. If they're legit they'll know more extreme elements.

You may have to purchase provisions there. Unless you have your own transport though flying in with a full set of camo and RLI shorts is a great way to get deported back to the US.

This is me being reasonable.

I agree, however what do you think the chances of such a thing being created to help save the Boer? Most people I have spoken to in SA want to flee and not fight. I cant tell if SA is a lost cause or not. A part of me wants to stop running away from our problems and stand up to them. Like they say, when you give them an inch they take a mile. No more capitulation!

They are being prevent from leaving and it will take time to evac the boer from SA. I think a lot of groups would be willing to help save the boer.

I have no inside knowledge, but there are likely cadres being formed now for future armed action in South Africa. There are 4 million Whites and several million Coloreds and Indians who aren't going anywhere. They'll fight to defend their homes and families. If the war in Syria taught us anything it's that action like this can last a long time. After the first few months of the conflict the organizations involved will become clearer. That's not the most proactive answer, but I don't know more about preparations than that.

South Africa's white population is already infested, what lands that aren't taken by the government down there will no doubt be sold to the jews.

newsweek.com/israeli-ex-special-forces-trains-south-african-farmers-960376

Never did have a handle on whether they were colluding or being used (isreal and military tech sharing with SA in the 70s and 80s)

Considering what happened in Rhodesia, there is no doubt that other countries will get involved in this conflict due to the political power vacuum being created. That being said, what are the chances of the UN placing sanctions and arming the hordes of communist niggers in order to save them from the "racist boers"? My only hope is that there is enough footage on alternative media to show what's really going on (like footage of farm murders, torture, ect) and deter people from aiding the niggers.

The "international community" will absolutely back the ANC/Communist/EFF Blacks against everyone else in the name of human rights. Definitely getting sympathetic journalists to document the Boer side is critical to winning the propaganda war.

I wonder if Unicorn Riot is available, now that BLM has quieted down.

They sew the seeds of war with their grip on culture, then harvest material resources from the battlefield with their grip on banking. They want whites to have some presence in Africa for the same reasons they want browns in Europe and America, the diversity makes things easier for them to game.

When things go hot. We absolutely need to utilize all of our power to persuade the sheeple about the white genocide in SA. Now the tricky part is determining the US reaction to the SA civil war. I think with our growing paradigm shift, such actions against the boer would definitely destable race relations a fuck ton here.

Only problem is you aren't going to be able to get any of your own weapons on that flight. You're essentially gonna end up having to befriend the local huwhite militia and hoping they give you something that isnt just a shitty rusty hunting rifle. Or you manage to knife a nig cop or soldier and get his gear.

If I were going to that kind of fight I'd want my FAL and probably my .45 USP as a sidearm.

come on i was expecting so much from the headline. its already discussed in other topics

Im sure there is a way around it. Just look at the rhodesian bush war. SA undercover armed the rhodesians. Im sure something similar can happen. Or better yet. Maybe it would be possible to have the Boer community invest in some C&C machines and start to manufacture or own receivers for specific guns. Then we can import the rest legally since they don't exactly count as a weapon.

Couldn't like $1000 USD buy a shit ton of soviet arms from a local arms dealer in the shittier parts of Africa?

It's worth looking into. Im sure you can get dirt cheap bulk ammo and guns from Libya and other northern African countries

then again, Im sure when push comes to shove. Raiding some Nigger infested military bases wont be that difficult considering their incompetent nature

Attached: 23282cdac7c8b76257b090e8b88b1f3a777d6716ffc257526b42abc51aaa12e9.jpg (388x443, 134.64K)

do you think that afrikaans and other minorities should be proactive, leave their land and move alltogether in a specific region of south africa?
when you are already over the place you can get run over much easier by the jewish liberation army

I haven't been to africa but I can imagine that whites could present themselves as tourists with hunting ambitions, the question being is if you are allowed to bring your own assault rifle to do this.
I can imagine that it is not difficult to buy a guns and ammunition in africa.

Very good question user, it's very hard to tell at this point. At some point we need to stop running and fight! The question is when and where. I think SA is a flash point for massive redpilling of the white normies.

I know the IRA established a deal with the libyans for muntions since they say the British government as a common enemy. Now we would have to find an international group that saw eye to eye. Other than that, I would see if Russia would have an economic interest in SA since it's a part of BRICS and has a fuck ton of valuable natural resource

how many of you are South Africans.
I am from SA been living in Asia for 3 years now.

BRICS is being used to exploit South Africa actually, the Chinese being the biggest culprits. Russia would have no interest in aiding the Boers in a civil war. Jewtin letting in 15000 Boers for farming purposes was nothing more than just their end of the Hegelian dialectic being played out.

Not saying you're wrong, but is there any proof that Russia wont get involved?

I would start by going to suidlanders.org

Attached: suidlanders.png (310x165, 118.23K)

How poetic

africahunting.com/threads/laws-regulations-for-hunters-traveling-with-firearms-and-ammunition-or-bows-and-arrows.14377/
South africa is one of the most popular hunting destinations in africa, so as long as you learn about the regulations in the airports you're flying in, it shouldn't be a problem.

Attached: 29395492b74f18de02e5d6d0dc46cd5e49777a20dbf8ebb1a7d074d425f3619a.jpg (1000x1258, 353.24K)

I am not well versed in that organization but I dont think they advertise foreign volunteering for gorilla warfare. When that changes feel free to make a thread and spread the word

Attached: 1517500790405.jpg (567x808, 281.26K)

When shit hits the fan we already know what is going to happen. There will be a new "refugee" crisis, they will be moved to western countries and then China will move in and setup shop permanently.

I am convinced the white genocide in SA is being funded by China because they can't afford to let the world know it is them but they also know the world won't care if they kill nigs so they use the nigs to kill the whites and then they muscle the nigs out and control the area. They did the same thing in a few areas in eastern Africa. They use the nigs as storm troopers, fund them, and then once nigs do their biding they clear the area out and flood it with Chinks.

I have suggested this/ am interested as well.

Of course I was only speaking hypothetically. Zig Forums is a board of peace.

I would also consider the kikes being behind it (surprise surprise i know). History shows they are behind every communist style civil war and once the order is destroyed, they take control and financially rape the remaining wealth of that country.

you know it

Attached: 1497604263784.png (650x886, 766.96K)

Faggotry of kids thanks to faggots cops

I have already dates and impregnated literal 9’s in appearance. It’s going to happen again. Cry like a kid pigs.

Then you send me some low teir girl after low teir fags? What the fuck is up with the retard in West Virginia wearing a ten gallon hat? What a douche

Map the white areas of SA. Start there. Get a job working around the working class whites. When it goes hot you’ll know what to do.

Attached: 2B1A3D78-583A-4E1B-8373-AACD82158563.png (2208x1242, 8.16M)

The funny thing is that I did it right over the state line yesterday morning

I think in this particular issue it really is a China op given what we know and what we have seen in terms of their action in the region. You may be right but given what they have done already in eastern Africa and especially given what they have been doing in Argentina with regional bases I think this one here is fully or very close to being fully connected to China, it just makes sense that they would eliminate their only real opponent in the area by bribing dumb nigs, then chase nigs into the west to fuck up the west further, and then control a very strategic global area.

At some point the Jews would have to see the China threat to them so I just don't see them supporting the chinks taking over eastern and southern Africa. Feels like a China land grab through genocide and refugee flooding but could be reading it wrong of course and you may be right.

There’s some good info in this thread (still active):
8ch.net/pol/res/11943737.html#11985920

Many shills showed up the moment it was discovered that landmines cost $3-$10, while removal costs $300-$1000.

Attached: 98971E9B-37CC-4086-B3F0-6B4856E45F59.jpeg (2048x1457 833.86 KB, 1.07M)

Best to clear your own country of trash mobs first.

it's worth looking into. Maybe the best way of looking into it is seeing who is donating to the EFF. Then all you do is follow the trail of sheckles until we find our culprit. Now as far as Rhodesian history goes, did the chinks poke the gooks with a stick to get them to chimp out or did they get involved after the chimp out?

See
I have a feeling Orania is going to be a critical place in this war.

Map is from Wikipedia.

EXPLOIT AFRICAN TRIBAL DIVISIONS

Attached: 9DA9CFF5-A98E-41E9-939A-D0A14D4B6FBD.jpeg (798x1187, 272.47K)

It's hard to find viable intel on this BUT I do believe Twitter ironically gave us a massive clue recently by putting Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala on their board.

This is confusing unless someone knows this issue inside and out so if I fuck this up and confuse you let me know and I will try to explain it better. I think numbering would make this easier to explain.

1) We know that China is a global sponge for wanting to have and steal everyone's data. They take every fucking thing on anyone/everyone. Hell, they have been (literally) buying dead Americans and American body parts (arms/legs, not just organs) as we recently found out with the FBI bust in OR and MI.

2) We know the absolute gold mine of data is social media. FB, Twitter and so on.

3) FB has some odd connection to China which I personally have gone over on Zig Forums many times in terms of how they do not allow FB in China BUT FB opened a "top secret" department in China and (theory) FB did this because China cannot openly access profiles on American servers without tripping western country red flags. HOWEVER, since their entire network is state controlled in China that means a FB shop in China would have to use Chinese state controlled networks, so this is their loophole to acquiring it.

4) This woman, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has connections to China and allegations of being "bribed" by China in Nigeria where they have been acquiring land quickly and expanding just as fast. So why her? Why Twitter?

5) Very simply stated, she is a Nigerian on China's bribe list. Now she is on the Twitter board with all Twitter IP, profile data, messages between parties, every fucking thing that is Twitter right in her ballpark. So they pay her, she, a Nigerian citizen can access the intel from fucking Nigeria and, like FB, they have the data now and they go around tripping US red flags.

Frankly I am a bit shocked my initial statement on these issues didn't get much interest as this is a big fucking deal but, anyhow, did that make sense? I wrote a huge statement on it awhile back and went briefly here so let me know if it needs more clarity. But, yeah, this is why I believe China is the main player in the SA issue. They want to control the situation there. I mean, shit, people in Nigeria are even using Chinese state controlled internet now. The reason? The same lady who Twitter just put on the board.

check out the back pages of Solider of Fortune magazine, they may be paying big money.

Niggers favorite past time other then fucking theirs moms or siblings is raping stray animals.

The retards just need to be starved out which is better for the Dutch SA,smaller forces using guerrilla warfare destroying the pig fuckers supplies. The subhuman bush shitskins are dumber then a house plant they will eat each other instead of farming speeding up the process.

Real crazy humans have to fight burnt tar genetic trash that should of been extinct or used as fuel if Whites didn't protect the ogres.

Sage for low-test cuckoldry.

Y'know, Avi, it's called volunteering for a reason.

Attached: 4a64d37f81ce48564471b7a7c612e2040013907d70700116fff1a0b1f5a07009.jpg (855x887, 97.6K)

It is very possible. If that is the case then we will have to change strategies in order to deal with this.

I wish it were that simple user, my only concern is foreign aid from the UN keeping the niggers well armed and fed. In that case we can expect total war that will be far more brutal than Rhodesia.

Attached: 1500063598535.jpg (600x600, 81.93K)

You should find a group local to you and travel their together when shit hits the fan. Go to Namibia and check out luderitz and keetmanshoop to help with relief work.

Last time I checked you can bring in weapons for hunting safaris.

Military bases and police stations are already raided on the regular. Gang walks up and intimidates the guard and they steal some stuff.

Once the night of the long knives happens (siener van resnburg) and the killings become overt its expected that Boer will go to the NW on the border of Namibia.

Those niggers are controlled by the chinese. Do you think it would be difficult to raid a chinese base? Because this is china using the bantu to wipe out the Boer. China is going to cleanse Africa of niggers so that their people chinky bugs can inhabit it. There will be no survivors. They aren't going 'the white man's' route of coexistence. They are going genocide for every human thing in Africa and then repopulation with chinky bugs.

It's called cucking for a reason.

I was once part of a discord for engineering projects to develop land there and turn it into a mini ethnostate. I dont think it ever took off

Perfect, this can be a really good advantage to us. Once they get some modern explosives, anti tank and air missiles. It will really start to turn the tide (assuming the niggers can operate those kinds of machinery). I am just worried about the UN and USA pulling a Serbia and bombing the shit out of the boers due to their "crimes against humanity against the poor niggers".

Attached: 1510932375642.jpg (1024x768, 196.47K)

There was a point in time when Congress would lynch the CEO of any company that was discovered to have played ball with the commies. It shows just how far gone our government is that they're allowed to get away with this shit.

I am no expert on weapons smuggling. However, wouldn't it be possible to sail into White held regions with a boat full of weapons?
Obviously you'd need to take precautions against the coast guard, but let's say you had a sailboat and you just loaded it up with AR15s or ammunition and just sailed to one of the White held areas along the coast?

Is this feasible?
Does anyone really know?

One problem is that, if the country is in a state of civil war, I doubt that the blacks will just allow you to enter with a bunch of ammunition and rifles if you're White.

That's a pretty grim map. While I'm familiar with such maps, it is pretty difficult to see such a war going very well for our brothers in SA. Spread out and disconnected from each other and surrounded by hostile forces.

The UN is a threat for sure. They are predominantly Brown and Communist. Of course they’ll side with the poor oppressed niggers. The US is not so clear cut. Obviously the Neo-Cohen goblins will agitate for US action against the evil “Nazi” Boers but without their African Princess in the Oval Office it’s less clear how that will play out.

That is a good option, however I would like the whites to have self sufficiency to an extent. The chances of International sanctions and naval blockades are high. That being said, having options to manufacture our own guns and ammo is key. sure for starting out importing is the easiest option, but we cant rely on someone else 100%. We need self sustained agriculture, industry, utilities, water, ect.

Attached: 1500831953880.jpg (210x278, 24.34K)

We need to create a Cracker Foreign Legion and a logo so our 400lb hackers can enjoy the race war from the comfort of their basements.

Attached: I NEED MORE TIME.mp4 (480x480, 1.01M)

Being the source of your own arms is the best possible option.
Assuming that they have access to industry, that shouldn't be too terribly difficult.
Still, having a supply of foreign arms is also very helpful. Again, I am no expert, but it seems that most actors engaged in civil conflict get a large portion of their supplies through trade.
After all, every weapon that you buy is one more you don't need to spend energy creating from scratch. This is especially true for advanced weapons like anti-aircraft weapons.

I agree. But you dont want to put your eggs in one basket. I would also look into importing gun parts except for the receiver. I dont know about the gun laws there. But here in the US if we buy everything but a receiver for an ak or ar15 it does not count as a firearm. That being said it avoids government regulation and is unregistered to their database. From there you build your own receiver flat with a c&c machine (a flat still does not count as a receiver). Then simply follow the steps to bend it to proper shape, put a few rivets and spot weld a few rails and you got yourself a gun. I know the AK is stamped metal so it is quite easy to make. The AR platforms are machined metal which will be a little harder. And the FAL I think is also stamped. We would have to look into it at a greater level to see what's better for a civil war in the African bush

I'm not an expert on home made guns. However, I have seen a fair amount of "bush made" Viet Cong weapons and they're more often than not, shit. They shoot bullets to be sure, but they're not exactly something I'd want to equip a unit with.

based on my research, importing weapons is a must if you lack a large area in which you can devote actual industries to making guns. And that's just small arms. Mortars, anti-aircraft weapons, and armor take serious industry.
One way in which ISIS and Al-Quaeda differ is that ISIS managed to seize enough territory to actually devote serious energy to manufactoring weapons. And not just rifles but actual RLs, artillery, and even missiles.
Meanwhile, Al-Quaeda never produced any rifles.

We must remember that only 20 countries on earth actually produce their own weapons and only 2 produce anywhere near 100% of their own weapons.
So even though I don't know the specifics on how to make weapons of war, I can assume from evidence that it's very difficult.

This is why most rebels just purchase weapons rather than try to make them.

haaretz.com/opinion/hitlers-hindus-indias-nazi-loving-nationalists-on-the-rise-1.5628532
how good are the connections of afrikaaners to the indians of south africa? they might be great allies.

not every country has your gun laws on what constitutes a gun american, gun parts are usually considered gun parts

fuck the suidlanders
simon Roche is a kike and a fed and probably a mason too, suidlanders is the very definition of control op
they sell false sense of security and half measures that will get many whites killed, serves them right for trusting a kike

Well if your still interested in that kind of thing and have some useful skills come talk to us here gg/YwqUSE and we might move you onto one of the other channels to put you to work.

Keep the boat in international waters and it just has to operate under the laws of the flag it sails under. PMCs do this regularly and then ferry in supplies as needed when operating near coastlines and after the correct permissions have been received.

Regarding the UN and USA we are expecting that they will not bomb white tented refugee camps and if people are operating on a defensive footing it shouldn't be that big of a deal but at the same time we will be putting out plenty of material when it gets to that point.

This is what I expected. Which is good because that means that whoever owns a boat and can make contact with White forces on the coast can deliver aid to our brothers.

wtf am I reading

Only military supplies need that boat, refugee supplies can be taken into the port. That said if Siener Van Rensburg is right then "Germans" will invade Namibia with 5 boats.

Not exactly. PMCs operating in a particular country get their weapons on lease from that country's government or from a government-approved provider. So, if you are operating in, say, Nigeria, you will get Nigerian Army's surplus weapons or weapons provided by whichever arms dealer supplies that army.
PMCs engaged in maritime operations (ship security) make use of floating armories located in international waters. Ship takes on unarmed contractors and leaves the port; soon afterwards, it's approached by a boat with a shipment of weapons from the armory. Weapons are carried for the duration of the voyage. Before the ship approaches its destination, it is approached by a yet another boat that collects the weapons and takes them back to the nearby armory. These floating armories also serve as hotels and staging grounds for contractors - most of the time the ships drop them off along with weapons and they stay at the armory for a few days waiting for the next contract and the next ship to pick them up.
Almost all of these armories are located in the Gulf of Aden and East African coast, though. International waters adjacent to South Africa are considered safe.

Attached: Floating-Armoury-680x0-c-default.jpg (680x510, 66.36K)

I think it’s unlikely.

Spreading the word about white genocide and formulating a plan to evacuate women and children means he’s controlled opposition?

Several Afrikaner nationalists have accused Roche of being a government plant and his operation a honeypot. There were some other accusations, but I don't remember exactly. So far, the only thing working against him is that he was a card-carrying ANC member. It's unlikely that he had voluntarily hopped off the government's gravy train, but who knows.

Hypothetically, what would happen if the Boers started hiding IEDs inside MRE bags and dropping them in Bantu territory?
I'm not suggesting this as a strategy or anything, I'm just curious.

Attached: cargo_drone.jpg (640x480 205.4 KB, 97.16K)

Simon Roche is a kike ANC plant in order to get as many Boers to Orania so they can be slaughtered when the civil war kicks off. Even other kikes like Jan Lamprecht have talked about this. Truth is, you can’t trust any of the Boer leaders in SA, only the foreign volunteers who’ll aid them. We kill the “leaders” first though, and become the leaders ourselves.

Attached: 7A67EEF5-D42C-46C2-9679-11257F56A408.jpeg (1242x687, 100.16K)

Boer by blood relation. Don't live in SA though.
Lots of family still there.

In Namibia, a bunch of niglets broke into the local hospital's biowaste disposal facility, drank the HIV-infected blood and cooked and ate the amputated organs. Local (((media's))) response?
So yeah, I think you'd inflict a lot of damage. But against millions of niggers, even carpet-bombing entire townships would be like trying to drink an ocean. The goal is to force them to leave en masse by themselves, by removing all gibsmedats and instilling fear of inevitable death. During the 60's in the Congo, "Simbas are coming!" was enough for the entire city to pack up and flee in a few hours. In Sierra Leone, the sound of a helicopter alone sent the RUF apes into panicked stampedes.
Killing every single nog in South Africa, attractive as it sounds, is an impossible task. Force them out, seal the border, shoot anything black that approaches. Let starvation finish the job.

The issue is whites are to mingled in with the blacks. They are going to have to separate the whites by evacuating to safe zones and then kill the nogs that follow to keep the rest away. One idea to drive them out though is to fly a drone over a township at night with a death whistle on it. youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI

All of the “Boer” leaders from (((Simon Roche))) to (((Jan Lamprecht))) must be summarily executed once the foreign legions are created for the civil war. These two are one of many traitors and they won’t find any shelter in this helter skelter.

Attached: 93049A31-D5B0-474C-B1BC-9E2C69788C44.png (718x604, 298.65K)

I couldn't help but post this.

one thing i see coming is that everytime niggers get hurt it will be another shoah and a war crime, when boers get slaughtered and raped its for a good cause and they inflicted it on them selves.
i hate the jews so much.

Shit, didn’t know that. Thanks for the rundown.

Not bad.

WE NEED TO MAKE A GHOST TAPE NUMBER 10 FOR THE BANTUS video was used during the Vietnam war against Charlie

>All of the “Boer” leaders from (((Simon Roche))) to (((Jan Lamprecht))) must be summarily executed
Le ebin great idea fellow racist!

(((Roche))) and (((Lamprecht))) aren’t leaders, they’re plants. (((Roche))) was a literal card-carrying member of the ANC, you kike faggot. You shills make your intentions very obvious.

Attached: B7C30489-74A8-4093-93F3-87BB3F762B2A.jpeg (1080x1920, 461.67K)

Well, the fuck did you expect?
Remember, (((journalists))) are not and will never be your friends.

Innocent until proven guilty. We certainly have to keep an eye on them.

That’s a lady under that mask. Is she asking to be gassed?

You have to be 18 to post here.

Yup.

tell us about the picture? what is this about? are there more pictures?

Why Jan?

It's a shill, just filter it. Apparently, the first thing foreign volunteers aiming to save South Africa should do after arriving into the country is kill Boer leaders. Sounds perfectly reasonable.

Does this man look white to you?

Attached: EB886531-BF55-49E1-B7A1-97BE6C3C23C5.jpeg (200x200, 16.94K)

In this context, he looks very white. You’re getting filtered too.

Oy vey.

Attached: 3782974C-683B-4125-A069-71F5CB56E587.jpeg (200x269, 17.15K)

Those Atomwaffen-retards are the real-life version of what Hollywood portrays "Nazis" are like.

CHHecked

Jan is alright, from Rhodesia has heaps of good content on historyreviewed.com/

(((Roche))) and (((Lamprecht))) will be dealt with when the time comes and there’s nothing you kike faggots can do about it hahaha.

Attached: B9D5F274-EFC3-4652-8779-7B3165267F41.png (3008x2000, 6.75M)

now that is a nice picture

lol

Attached: 06276edb9a98ed0a3da6e80e4195d41bd8027701c01badb9eebed1154cb45ee7.jpg (459x278, 20.38K)

Text from the video description. The tribal “people” of South Africa are extremely superstitious, a shitty drone and a cheap speaker could wreak havoc.

See

SHEEEEIT Boom!

Attached: 1517500603854.png (136x175, 35.1K)