We are imprisoned by the leftist media machine

We are imprisoned by the leftist media machine

This video by Dave Cullen conveys the reality of our current situation with perfect clarity:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZRnwm8R-Do

With the recent happenings of the erasure of Alex Jones from nearly every surface of the internet, it should have the hairs on the back of your neck standing straight. Having given their mass unpersoning a good dry with complete success just less than three months away from the midterms, the left-controlled media and tech giants are no doubt colluding behind closed doors as they formulate their next set of plans for the upcoming batch of takedowns.

The execution will most likely be gradual, taking out a few e-celebs here and there in the beginning, but the bulk will occur during the final weeks before the midterms when there will not be time for any legislative response. You can expect major figureheads such as Sargon, Lauren Southern, Jordan Peterson, Candace Owens, and others to be the next targets, wiped from the internet without a trace.

They've already spent the past two years paving the roads for this final moment. Take Twitter as an example who have nearly all conservative/right/republican accounts on squelch. Top conservative figureheads with 100-200k+ followers on Twitter top out at about 30k likes per tweet while small accounts with only hundreds or thousands of followers can produce tweets that garner 200k+ likes in under 24 hours. We can no longer meme. We can no longer trend. This makes it far more difficult for our cries to be heard by the president or legislators who have the power to bring this to a crashing halt. And, yes, Trump has called out Twitter and Jack for the suppression of our speech, but I don't think he's aware of its full magnitude, hence why nothing has been done to bring it to an end.

Not gonna lie, I definitely fear for the future. We are all enslaved by the leftist media machine who has the collective power to zap us right off the face of the internet with the press of a button. At this point, I don't know what can be done to stop it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCGpgrN2ZnLBl9DWoPKuJvbw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUvFWfIM4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself, or take this to cuckchan. Both work.

turn off the electric jew and see what happens.

these alternatives should have been created ages ago. we should be wondering why they haven't yet. maybe it has something to do with silicon valley…

Vox Day was right, we need to start setting up our own tech services. As long as the left controls tech, they control us.

Nice argument.

Nice argument.

SAGE FOR DEFEATISM

Attached: hit.jpg (620x413, 26.41K)

idiot2

You want change? Do it yourself!

Attached: Baader Meinhof.jpg (474x677, 76.37K)

yet its a youtube video. There will be no truth coming from youtube content.

Listening to a youtuber is like listening to a preacher in a strip club.

If you are in that forum or use that forum you are part of the problem.

i don't think anyone can stop this
banning gg from 4chan started gg
american news media ganging up on trump strengthened him
if you manage to stop this on the internet, we'll be spreading the word the old-fashioned way

Attached: woodcut_coffee.jpg (789x500, 388.42K)

Infowars is a Time Warner TV show

You're being steered away from pissrael

The only e-whoring anyone should do is that against the soon-to-be crater out on Palestinian land.

Yeah well, Dave Cullen has a non-white gf!
He's part of the ruining of Eire, unlike vid related.

So Alex Jones is already on cable TV?

Pretty good apart from her singing.

SAME OP AS

NEVER TRUST JEW THOTS LIKE LAUREN SOUTHERN

Reminder that this is what a paid shill looks like.

nah, nah, it's about our conservative principles like freedom of speech, not dying out as a species

Beautiful line. I wish I wrote it.

I was permanently banned from Twitter almost a year ago. I stopped trying to make new accounts a while back. They put too many hurdles in place, they require a phone number now and they won’t accept numbers you can get from burner apps. I’m on Gab and Wrongthink but TBH it’s kind of pointless. Gab has become infested with boomers, Wrongthink is a ghost town. Also with Microsoft succefully blackmailing Torba to delete Patrick Little’s Gab posts it’s clear even that bastion of “free speech” is in danger.

Wrong, retard. Building an alternative is far more achievable than pleading with jewgle. The only remotely viable solution if you're so insistent on giving business to jewgle is to have nation states force jewgle to protect all speech.

Is it though? Didn't Brennan make this place as an alternative which the got DDoS'ed to hell ad back for (((some))) reason so that new people could take over?

Like Dave Cullen has a choice about what women he can fuck. He will take what is offered.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2560x1440, 264.44K)

Not true. If you can find mirrors of banned Youtubers before they get taken down, you can occasionally find truth.
But clowns like this guy? Yes, 100% controlled, 100% gatekeeper.
[spoiler]example of truth: look for mirrors of MrE and buckle in for a wild ride
Archive channel: youtube.com/channel/UCGpgrN2ZnLBl9DWoPKuJvbw/videos
Example video: youtube.com/watch?v=-QUvFWfIM4I
Real fucking truth gets banned.
Real eyes realize real lies.
[/spoiler]

Retard strategy. If you haven't noticed, if you make an app that looks like it could be remotely competitive then Facebook buys you out for $20 billion long before you're ever worth that much so you can't refuse to sell and then they just shut your shit down.

THIS IS WHAT A PAID SHILL LOOKS LIKE.

Please tell me this is a joke.

It's funny how many people shit on Vox for making infogalactic, Alt-Hero, and his own publishing companies to allow this stuff to exist, yet every single day it's looking more and more like he was right all along, because the leftists are just slowly prying any ability we have to organize online from our hands and the consequences for doing so seem pretty good damn negligible.

Fuck off with your whining about 'e-celebs'. Judge the message, not the messenger you shit kike.

You realize they got popular because they were sponsored by the US government, right?