ITALY, NOOOOOOOOOOOO

ITALY, MATTEO SALVINI: "Enough with Parent 1 and Parent 2, I've reinstated Father and Mother"
Salvini's blitz: the certificates for the Carta d'identità (Italian ID cards) go back to the past. The minister: "No to the horror of uterus on lease"

archive.is/DFNXu#selection-695.0-699.901

Meanwhile, a shitton of redpilled comment sections, (((RAI))) lugenpresse on damage control so hard they've run out of international incidents to fall back on and are just trying to cover the Canuck shootings as much as possible.

Attached: 480f3c671a4063a874ab6f64a50bb269efedaba221f2148b8bd1556e4246954d.png (2048x1456 192.44 KB, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Italy#Legge_Merlin_(1958)
politico.eu/article/italy-catholic-church-problem-attracted-by-matteo-salvini/
electronicintifada.net/content/caterpillar-making-killing-palestine/5522
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very nice.

Based Salvini. If he were ever to change his stance, he'd ruin himself.

The media will do anything to ruin the current gov't, so my guess is that sooner or later the media will make Salvini and Di Maio quarrel to break up the gov't.

In the meantime: watch the vid and enjoy.

Attached: unda-da-sea.webm (640x360, 3.8M)

He says this at every rally hes done since before the election. Its obvious now that they're trying to take him out by converting everything he says into english.

What (((they))) don't understand is that everybody is in favor of those views. His usual rally statement is "I dont care what you do in your homes and businesses but adopted children belong with a father and a mother"

With birthrates as low as they are, he has the stats to back him up as well.

That is nice, truly. Never forget the Hegelian dialect and problem, reaction, solution. If you guys are going to stay with this current jew government you are going to die. Period. They need to be exterminated from earth along with all their pets and abominations. If you are this easily 'bought' you will NEVER EVER BE FREE.

God bless Salvini

Tryna spread the word, fam

Fuck you user
I couldn't pull myself away from that incredible disney masterpiece

It's amazing how much better this webm is with the music.

Attached: 1190559eff09e2efcd9d0d810f6e5aa5f338b4b862fa235e2142049f703df84d.jpg (319x319, 12.6K)

Salvini fucks given = 0

Attached: dd4.png (738x520 200.25 KB, 235.53K)

When I was a teenager, I got most of the paperwork together to get italian citizenship. Maybe it's time to finish it up and make it official.

good post

Lets get straight to the main point. What is divorce and alimony state in the Italy?

Attached: e1ccce1f1fb40940bf5ebee8a34b518951a22b2e3bd0afb458b9d17064da7aee.jpg (998x998, 127.46K)

Reminds me of this kind of stupid.

Attached: 1_dollar.mp4 (408x720, 1.86M)

Pretty much shows how much support the previous left government had in implementing those policies.

Kinda seemed like this guy is doing stuff just for public opinion, but this is a step in the right direction. It's the little things like this that make all the difference. I hope he keeps it up.

Also this dude really know how to role with the punches. If all right leaning people cared about what progressives thought about them as much as him, the world would be much better off.

Divorce/alimony shit was still as bad in Italy as in other western countries last time I checked, if not worse, but hopefully it actually gets fixed too.

Attached: hitler check em 01.jpg (666x1163, 87.16K)

Most appropriate soundtrack for a webm in awhile. Excellent effort.

This has to be staged or someone running a fuckijng gag. No one can be this fucking stupid

Fascism is back in fashion.

Attached: fascism Anime.webm (480x270, 7.94M)

Keep saying "No" to things that are good, you esoteric dumbfucks.

lol

why the caterpillar images?

This should surprise no one.

Attached: 1420504153551.jpg (1000x1374, 523.19K)

Couldn't we Fix Africa by tying all of the female's tubes with robots, require them to marry up by not allowing them to reproduce with dead beats,and restrict the number of kids they're allowed to have to three at most depending on the quality of the couple?

Just kill them all, dipshit.

i hate that video. it's just a little bit too short to beat off to

Fuck off nigger.
If you aren't a nigger then remove that word from your lexicon. You sound like a leftist cuck or a nigger using that word.

But user. Salvini doesn't care about what progressives think about him.

The Public won't buy that.

The GOP would love to see you pushing for the doctors ,engineers,and business kangs to reproduce ,and the dead beat niggers to be sterilized.

Sell the idea as trying to make Africa a worthwhile investment.

Once you do that you'll move the over ton window to fix Europe and America.

Holy shit user, I'm in stitches. Please tell me you have more like that.

Hey not true the magic fags are at meguca.org and chiru.no. The fed that runs them goes by the name jewpolkanon. He is the only shit user there.

Attached: animeted hurt.gif (265x322, 538.15K)

Lurk two more years, faggot.

Attached: germanlegionaries.png (1171x1000, 2.4M)

stop advertising your honeypot, tranny

>(((esoteric)))
That's how it's obvious you're a fucking kike shill.

What is the context for this webm? I haven't seen it before

famalamadingdong

Italian coastguard looking at nogs drowning :D

good job, lupo.

let me add this

for the not italian anons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Italy#Legge_Merlin_(1958)

in Italy there used to be state sanctioned brothels.
the italian left, and apparently the UN, decided that it's shameful for a state to regulate prostitution, to have it taxed, obligatory health checks and not having pimps around is a bad thing and so was the idea of women selling their bodies. pretty sure they still think like that.
strangely enough, they like the idea of "rainbow families" and utheroi on lease.
so a woman making a man forget about his problems for half an hour for a fair price and in a controlled and safe environment and generating tax revenue is bad.
rich homosexuals travelling around the world and paying some third world woman to carry for nine months some in vitro child, which is illegal in Italy,and then try to sneak it back to italy, hoping to find some leftist mayor that will regularize the "adoption", is A-ok and the woman did not sell her body or was exploited in any way.
sound reasoning, innit?

What is his plan? Is it to complete the impossible of sending Zion back to Israel?

is this a joke?
was he trying to swipe the dollar?
was he planning to keep it after the purchase?
i'm not sure i understood it correctly?

People hate Wizards? That explains a lot.

why not put it this way: you wanna get gibs? get sterilized.
problem solved.

Here let’s put it this way, my work was stolen from me.

A whole decade of my life as stolen by a lodge and sold to terrorists, and then I was called a terrorist.

You want to take my retirement pension, come here and let me break you in the same way I was broken. We’ll start with your ankle and finish with your livelihood.

You want to judge me, come help me empty the car. You can knock me out and start driving away with it.

Don’t stop, because he’ll follows this car everywhere. This car is cursed.

This is the Devils car, and whomever drives it does his work.

Attached: picard wtf.jpg (500x500, 18.05K)

Come take the car and you’ll see firsthand.

Spotted the kike
Shove a menorah up your ass, Herschel.

Attached: south park jew.jpg (300x258, 18.59K)

He looks terrified with his gf in pic related though.

Attached: iutir.png (574x454, 325.78K)

I think he's high as fuck, also stupid

It's a propaganda video where the blacks pretend to drown to increase sympathy for the economic migrants being smuggled by (((NGOs))) into our countries.

He's a nigger, of course he can

If I were a nigger none of this would have happened.

BASED
AA
S S
E E
D D

Attached: dough.jpg (261x205, 10.39K)

seriously, I am so god damn sick of hearing white people say "AF", "fam" and "nigga".

If there is anything you can do to help us please do so italiabros.

Soros is trying to kill us
t. Slovenija

Sterilize them with soy and push leftism on them.

All foreign aid should be in the form of soylent. It was designed to be a meal replacer after all.

way to go to ruin the thread thumbnail with your shit cartoons instead of making it proper and about italy, i'm not saging because it's on topic but you need to fix your OP next time nigger.

Fuck off goon

Are you Italian with a poor grasp of English or just a bot?

Not an artform.

Aaaaaaand checked.

It clearly is.

Attached: its magic.jpg (1098x947, 151.63K)

clearly the digit says otherwise, not an artform, inhale gas, jew.

you don't belong here, you fucking retard

August 9, 2018
Italy’s Catholics step to the Right

Support for Matteo Salvini’s hard line on immigration has spiked among country’s churchgoers.

"Pope Francis has a problem: Italian Catholics."

"In the home of the Vatican, believers are increasingly attracted by the hard-line stance of Interior Minister Matteo Salvini.

Francis and Salvini espouse radically different approaches to migration. Where the pope has called on countries to (accept floods of Muslim and non-White parasites), Salvini has turned his close-the-borders approach to immigration into an electoral warhorse.

"The trouble for Francis is that Salvini seems to be winning - even among Catholic voters."

Salvini’s posture has triggered accusations of racism - but it has also rewarded him with a meteoric rise in the polls. Since March, support for his party has soared from 17 percent to roughly 30 percent.

Only the League’s partner in Italy’s ruling coalition, the anti-establishment 5 Star Movement, enjoys similar ratings.

>more – politico.eu/article/italy-catholic-church-problem-attracted-by-matteo-salvini/
——————————————————-
I'm no expert on religion, but I would hazard a guess that there are enough Catholics in Italy to comprise quite a YUGE voting block.

LOL - The jews, having gone to all that trouble to install the anti-Pope, Francis, must be choking on this turn of events.

Attached: Hellish Pope.jpg (1000x782, 197.06K)

Equestrian Mussolini is best Mussolini.

I thought that was a Tunisian ship and the idiot migrant dindus mistook it for the Italian Coast Guard and purposely sunk their raft?

If he's using Cat bulldozers, he's actually funding Israel.

electronicintifada.net/content/caterpillar-making-killing-palestine/5522

Well Sieg Heil to that brother

Attached: df0974d18983c40bb9f4f741e415e8a78d67fd0fe70bb90cdedd9db321f8599e.jpg (640x443 16.28 KB, 257.64K)

Trips and dubs demand more, so have some more.

Attached: 12c.png (900x1500 465.95 KB, 222.88K)

Sad.

lel I'm starting to enjoy anime. I gotta go. night faggots

Is the guy who claims CATerpillar is jewish correct?

Too late, already mated.

Of course he's winning, and politicians all over the West need to realize that once the proles feel it's safe to come over without threatening their jobs and families, support will grow exponentially. There's a huge, latent thirst to turn back the tide of degeneracy all over the world. Only the threats of brutalization by the left keep it silent.

Attached: 5ACAB219-B1C6-452F-9557-47FA5F52FA23.jpeg (749x1125, 225.8K)

Catty enough for ya?

Wow, an actual policy, not rhetoric. It's not ethnic cleansing of murdery/rapey niggers or banishing jews but its…. too late.

Die faster, losers.

Translation - He has a problem with the majority of italy (over 80%).
Italy is split into two: 85% catholic and the rest shitlibs, non religious, and others. Catholicism is the one uniting factor across italy. There are no based baptists, protestant, or evangelicucks. The majority young or old loathe the pope with a passion. They may not say it openly out of respect, and they may not go to church as often because of it but the faith is extremely strong. That will never be broken in italy no matter what they do.
Its had the complete opposite effect. (((They))) assumed italians were the mindless robots from the 20s who went along with whatever the pope said. Their influence back then was massive, to the point where priests could hit kids (like teachers) and the parents would agree with the priest. That ship sailed decades ago once the church began the pedo and corruption scandals that continue to this day. They disrespected and embarrassed italians but the faith itself goes well beyond the pope. Now the pope is just a guy in control of an embarrassment that has become the vatican. The last respected pope was Pope John Paul. Even though he was a heretic in some of the things he did, he wasn't a world wide embarrassment.
Today religious leaders are about respect and a two way relationship, not something based on fear the way it used to be. They can break the Vatican but Catholicism in Italy will not be broken.

Based Pasta is best Pasta

Attached: 1511258827599.jpg (1024x683, 153.47K)

Attached: scared sweaty shlomo.jpg (200x254, 23.29K)

Posters like this faggot are why torfags have such a bad reputation.

requesting more of her for scientific reasons.

stfu. There are no 'torfags'. It's just 'torfag' and that's me posting quality content since 1733. Everyone else using tor is impersonating me.

You’re reaching levels of autism that shouldn’t be possible even for a ban evading torpedo.

Autism is the very reason you're posting on an imageboard whose servers are located on an asian pig farm, coded by gollum himself.

Attached: ac545e75c17a12b7f42b42fabef15ca3e477c8d9147c69fe1111001c0296f668.png (1200x1200, 903.39K)

Based Salvini.