Last thread got deleted

Last thread got deleted.

Putin is a zionist puppet. The zionists are playing both sides.

Antony C Sutton: Wall Street and the rise of Hitler & communism
youtube.com/watch?v=Sah_Xni-gtg

Putin is a Chabad Lubavitch puppet
youtube.com/watch?v=uEOom6Pr35I

Speech from the 1960s. Major George Racey Jordan was responsible for facilitating the transfer of American Arms and Technology to the USSR during WWII under the Lend Lease Program. He kept a detailed diary including Primary Source documentation.
youtube.com/watch?v=IG0bViDVmTE

Attached: putin.png (1280x768, 169.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishracism.blogspot.com/2014/02/reflections-on-swastika-jews-are.html
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/07/jewish-year-6000-british-israelism.html
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/08/jewish-year-6000-christian.html
mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=NLA_401939772EDR_D0042956NCAM00313M_&s=50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitler was also a messianic jewish puppet, but that's not kosher on Zig Forums.

Its a unwritten rule to ignore his daughters jewish husband just like with Trump

Brainwashed Islam-tier Hitler cultist or disinformationist ashkeNazi?

Fuck off, retard. You had no content.

Nah.

Don't, it's one red pill too far.
Even here, a bastion of self-identified "red pillers", admitting that the whole "east vs west" / "cold war" is and was nothing more than social engineered populace control, is a red pill too far.
Understanding of this can answer the question re: moon hoax.
Because they're all on the same side.

4chan or /britpol/

Want to know which one word in your post lets me know that you're a zionist shill?

I hope you're not being paid for this.

Your catty "nah" gave you away. That's one of their call signs they've adopted in the past year.

Nah. Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

Are you this bad at shilling or not even trying?

Your posting style seems to indicate you're an effeminate homosexual covering up his insecurities. Since homosexuality and other sexual degeneracies are rampant among jews, is it safe to say that you're part of the tribe?

Nice strawman. He said Putin, which is true (of all western leaders).

Seems like my last post had more accuracy than I thought. I'm really getting under your nails, aren't I? Are you angry that a goy is pointing out your tribe's sexual degeneracies and is able to call out a fruity jew based on its posting style alone? Maybe you can tell Roni to switch up the manual for better shilling.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

You're obviously monitoring this thread in real time (pathetic). I guess in Be'er Sheva they give orders to flag down and harass goyim who punch huge holes in the kikes' dyke.

Did you watch the videos?

I am pre-heating my oven for you yid. Get ready.

Attached: 6711a14d083d01cadd8da1fe83bdae8d91e8f7d36b5b60055f90cae2e4dfd608.jpg (800x584, 167.88K)

Everyone who isn't me, is jewish.

Then why do you waste your time?

Was the first moonlanding just a fake or did they fake all six? You know the last couple when no one even gave a shit anymore, were those fake? Are the unmanned landings fake as well?

Attached: 24324.jpg (474x474, 30.17K)

All of NASAs missions have been faked

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (480x360 208.31 KB, 39.7K)

The 1,000 Year Reich and Its 6,000 Year Messianic Attachment
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2014/02/reflections-on-swastika-jews-are.html

Fun fact: such posts are illegal in Russia (hopefully Zig Forums is banned in Russia so Russians can't be offended by your crimes).

you're an dumb nigger

1,000 Years = Seventh Day of Rest in Jewish Eschatology
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/07/jewish-year-6000-british-israelism.html
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/08/jewish-year-6000-christian.html
That is by far not the only crypto-jewish symbolism present in the Third Reich.

I wonder why Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun was kept around then. Was he good at faking things? Is he a good movie producer? Were V2's fake? I guess ballistic missles are also fake?
Since you are helping to educate me, how flat is the earth exactly?

Attached: wernher-von-braun.jpg (654x459, 35.42K)

Explain this one.

Attached: o-MARS-570.jpg (1076x1076, 177.04K)

Not him but the earth isn't flat and Von Braun was on the same team as the Allies. All of the Axis and Allied leaders were on the same team.

Maybe that's a red pill a bit too far into retardness, but it's true that Russia has never been and never will be the enemy of the US. According to marxism (which often makes sense), the only serious opponent to the US is Europe, from a capitalist and technological point of view. Destroying Europe (crippling it, more precisely) has always been the ultimate endgame of every single american move.

Simple method to check if this is a slide thread:
Ctrl+f "kike" = 0

Looks like this is a slide thread.

Have you guys seen the Stop The Crime.net you tube video Plan to burn up California?

Northern Cali sorry.

ALL OF RUSSIA IS MARXIST AND SPREADS IT JEW LIES ALL OVER THE WORLD

That is an interesting unsourced image without provenance but I thought they had mock up studios where they rehearsed missions?
Was Apollo 13 fake as well?
Polite sage for off topic.

fpbp
hilter and FDR were Rothchild puppets

I didnt realize that The Furher, churchill rosevelt and stalin were all colluding together. So much I thought I knew.

mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=NLA_401939772EDR_D0042956NCAM00313M_&s=50

So they already put people on Mars without telling us?

Do you think it's any coincidence that Goebbels, Heydrich, and especially Eichmann (who could speak Hebrew) had jewish phenotypes?

If you two are shills, then fuck off. But if you're just trolls trolling trolls, carry on.

Attached: american beans.png (700x1000, 360.77K)

Sorry, the only reason I meantioned it was because the connection to the Rothschilds was mentioned, and the interviewer at one point said see something say something…just curious as to if you guys have already looked into it or if you can direct me to an appropriate board.
I’ll let you all get back to the topic at hand.

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 97.62K)

So they looked and acted jewish?

come on Satan, even you should know that "My thread got deleted" is shillspeak for "oy vey, read my propaganda goyim!"

I have the Image as proof but did you watch the Videos?

Really makes me think

sage for low effort

the shareblue kikes that make up 85% of this forum have found another person to accuse of being a kike? Not surprised. Nufags- everyone is a kike puppet here on kike/pol/ everyone. You know lassie, a jew. That dolphin from the tv show flipper? Another jew,

You mean the same amount of effort you put in proving me wrong?

What world leader isn't a jew puppet?

I realize you're trying hard, but you not managing to not be retarded

what's wrong with propaganda? the word doesn't imply false info

And you aren't trying hard at all at proving me wrong.

Wonder why it was deleted, nigger.

You're a faggot. Bill Browder is the only Jew that needs to be spoken of and taken down. Enough of your subversive, Jewish tactics. Let's focus Zig Forums and take out the filthy nation-destroyer Bill the Bastard Browder.

Why would I bother with your obviously false and frankly retarded hot take? All you did was point to some kike video.

So you didn't watch the videos.

Anyone who isn't a total moron like most Americans knows this already

So what you are saying is that americans don't know that putin is a zionist puppet.

Eh.

I guess you could call it that
Have you seen how oblivious they are to things like Zig Forums and questioning the Holocaust being illegal?

Kill yourself you jew fuck.

Attached: Prince-Charles-and-Rabbi-Mirvis-e1378217278311[1].jpg (1935x2120, 598.03K)

Attached: Why Are They Sayink Truths.jpeg (1200x815, 137.66K)