What words to use to perform exorcism of the jew?

I know Jews are inhuman walking hell-spawn demons so I was wondering if anyone knew of scriptures that can ruin their day if you say it within earshot of them? Like the movie The Exorcist. Are there any bible passages or maybe toss holy water on them?

How do I exercise a demon, anons?

Attached: Jew_Bible_Words.PNG (1195x366, 71.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Friday_prayer_for_the_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

moar bullets my mags are empty!!!!

I'd like to expose one in public to awaken others IRL.

I figure I can recite bible passages but maybe there's some Satan books that will get them really going? I feel like if I can get the monster to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee as I say some God things I can red-pill a large group to the evil among us

calling them a jew seems to work.

Make them write down "God"

BIBBIDY BOBIDY BOO!

Walt Disney tried to warn you!

God is a Germanic word for Godan, Wod, Godi, Odin, Wotan, Gydwrd (celtic)

Attached: 1459911_340407912768110_1753895387_n.jpg (508x720, 37.93K)

Yeshua, then?

Running out of shit in your slide folder? Oh that's right, shabbat coming up.
SLIDE IT

kekcheck

Heiled and agreed.

do the "deliver me from evil"
same as exorcising demons, there is no difference between a demon and a jew

Attached: The devil is owned.jpg (600x476, 39.35K)

you really shouldn't be doing it unless you're completely sure that they're possessed
if you abruptly ask a supposed person, "Does Jesus Christ come in the flesh?", and then they immediately stop talking and say no, then they are probably possessed
as for exorcising them, ask Zig Forums, and do ask them about the aforementioned question as well

don't go making yourself look like a retard or making right-wingers look like retards, though

23 The Führer is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his volk's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shekel of death, I will fear no jew: for thou art with me; thy gas chambers and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest an oven before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Führer for ever.

Gigantic wrong. God comes from "Gut" or "Got" which means "that which is invoked" and was used exclusively to describe foreign deity. Native diety were refered to as "ansuz," the a-rune
Óss er algingautr
ok ásgarðs jöfurr,
ok valhallar vísi.

Óss is aged Gautr
and prince of Asgard
and lord of Valhalla.

Winner.

Attached: 1327812739184.jpg (500x734, 99.71K)

You know that Godan/Wotan was the envoking diety right? Libation and poetry? Do you know what you're talking about or did your chubby cheeto-chan-Christian fingers spend a week searching some blog for a response and that's all you came up with?

And It was the GOTHIC BIBLE that first called your YWHW God, Wod, and Godan.
So you're just making excuses by conflating words you copypasta

Attached: war god odin 43.jpg (680x542, 57.35K)

If a Jew is being emotionally manipulative with one and psychopathically blind hearted at the same time, I like to recite Antonio's soliloquy from The (((Merchant))) of Venice:

I pray you, think you question with the Jew:
You may as well go stand upon the beach
And bid the main flood bate his usual height;
You may as well use question with the wolf
Why he hath made the ewe bleat for the lamb;
You may as well forbid the mountain pines
To wag their high tops and to make no noise,
When they are fretten with the gusts of heaven;
You may as well do anything most hard,
As seek to soften that–than which what's harder?–
His Jewish heart: therefore, I do beseech you,
Make no more offers, use no farther means,
But with all brief and plain conveniency
Let me have judgment and the Jew his will.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (622x653, 77.55K)

stupid nigger

Christcuck level *9000!

Attached: 1504034063096.png (385x370, 159.96K)

lol

Winrar

Attached: 1483555955777m.jpg (1024x541, 62.29K)

Can confirm, took a Judaism Studies class in my blue-pilled days with a jewish professor. One of the first things he said was that he gets nervous when people call him "jew" rather than "jewish". At the time, I thought it was odd.

sweet!

Call them out on being jews.

Checked!

Who?

Calling them jews actually works, done it at a few bar settings no did anything except giggle at moishe getting buttflustered. Like user above said if it aint broke dont fix it.

Me

Attached: Quints.png (1156x452, 143.61K)

A good get, user, insofar as gets are good.

"Jew, begone!", is rather effective.

They are sure getting desperate now.

Attached: 1466402083864-2.jpg (1350x940, 827.79K)

"God abandoned the Jews when he destroyed the second temple in 70 AD."

Attached: 1430539124737.gif (255x186, 1.18M)

checked

Attached: hitler and squirrel.jpg (210x340, 56.39K)

calling the holocaust a lie and ridiculing it seems to work well too, since that is the moral underpinning for white genocide

Also this.

« Oremus et pro perfidis Judaeis ut Deus et Dominus noster auferat velamen de cordibus eorum; ut et ipsi agnoscant Jesum Christum, Dominum nostrum.
Omnipotens sempiterne Deus, qui etiam judaicam perfidiam a tua misericordia non repellis: exaudi preces nostras, quas pro illius populi obcaecatione deferimus; ut, agnita veritatis tuae luce, quae Christus est, a suis tenebris eruantur. »

Let us pray also for the faithless Jews: that almighty God may remove the veil from their hearts; so that they too may acknowledge Jesus Christ our Lord. Let us pray. Let us kneel. [pause for silent prayer] Arise. Almighty and eternal God, who dost not exclude from thy mercy even Jewish faithlessness: hear our prayers, which we offer for the blindness of that people; that acknowledging the light of thy Truth, which is Christ, they may be delivered from their darkness. Through the same our Lord Jesus Christ, who liveth and reigneth with thee in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God, for ever and ever. Amen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Friday_prayer_for_the_Jews

Speak jesus' name and watch them snear like vampires in the sun

Research shows that when given the choice, women vastly prefer foreskins. They love them.

Even better, it's the truth. Every fucking word.

(Checked)
This works. Along with promoting Christianity and Jesus. They hate those with a passion.

Other words: Open borders for Israel. Free Palestine. Hitler Did Nothing Wrong.

Jews are demons per se.
Then the only way to fix them is just to kill them.

Attached: 04a94d968c313f3188499a253531eda2b9b10e9630b4afaec9dd18d2c74a1675.jpg (1280x720, 121.5K)

So what your saying is, Ben Shapiro's sisters ass is mine? Win! I'm going to poop on her chest.