Rightpol is now up!

>>>/rightpol/

THIS IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR Zig Forums.

This is a board to be used as an archive and meme/propaganda creation platform without the clutter and sliding that happens on Zig Forums. It is not a replacement for Zig Forums, and I couldn't replace Zig Forums if I tried.

1. This is a board for right-wing political discussion and action.
2. Posts promoting or encouraging violence or illegal activities will be removed.
The reason for the board's existence is to give the right-wing population of Zig Forums a place where we can hopefully talk and devise ways to change public opinion without interference from shills. While it is undeniably a good thing that kikefy is gone, Zig Forums is now open for discussion from all sides, which has resulted in large numbers of shills abusing this privilege and interfering with useful threads. Thus, I want this board to be a platform for memes, book/self improvement threads and irl posters/propaganda efforts. Discussion/current events threads are welcome here, but Zig Forums remains the best place to post them. I will do everything in my power to make this board an effective platform for us to organize and meme on.

Attached: 6E50EB9D-337F-4734-9394-0F7BECB4B92A.jpg (1125x980, 42.72K)

BAIT… ¯\_ (ツ) _/¯

Taken from the meta thread;

Meaning Zig Forums is not exclusively right wing anymore.

Congrats on first post btw, Schlomo! Enjoy your bonus!

You would think a real Zig Forumsack would know this is a bad idea.

Attached: b84b6f75c1acdeef24a651805bca8fc5c3c58a35d6734c59ad580d6087784976.jpg (480x712, 39.12K)

((((((((( USE THIS FOR ARCHIVING GOY )))))))))

SAGE

And by archiving, I mean fitness threads, book threads, self improvement, etc.

Thanks, I forgot to clarify that!

Oh, and sage negated.

Just what we need, to splinter off into smaller and smaller groups becoming more divided and less coherant.
lel…

Yeah, that's the same thing it says in the meta thread here. Nothing illegal.

Jesus, you (((guys))) are bad at this.

1 and done. Bravo

natsoc transcends left-right dichtomy

I'm OP, I switched IPs. I know that's obvious to anyone with an IQ over 100, but you and the rest of the JIDF are on this thread like flies, so I guess I'll waste some time correcting your bullshit.

kill yourself jew

This is already "Rightpol" no matter what the faggy Mods want

such a board should only be trusted if its creators and mods are not anons

Poor dumb nazis. It really sucks having your board taken over, huh? Don't worry, we'll get rid of the rest of you soon enough. Then you won't have to worry about your internet containment forums being raided!

Attached: IMG_0241.PNG (1920x1090, 1.09M)

Wewlad. You're not even trying.

tbh should make /dadpol/ a thing for the dads of Zig Forums

Bravo.

And you're not fooling anyone trannypol.

Nigger, the only thing that kept you cunts safe was a place where we could fester on our own. Now you're ours.

Is this all the fury Jerusalem can muster?

ALT-/RIGHTPOL/

oh really? Where do I live then, you wannabe nazi loser? come on. State, city, street. I'm waiting.

Attached: IMG_0238.JPG (1280x720, 83.34K)

What the fuck are you even talking about? You haven't taken over shit.

You think they won't slide there too?

Attached: sliders13.jpg (259x194, 10.51K)

You realize we know you're some negress, right? Remember that time you posted a selfie by accident?

It wasn't hard to find you after that, Brittany.

Of course they will, but the board will have much lower traffic, meaning easier moderation. Once again, it's not supposed to replace Zig Forums, and it couldn't replace Zig Forums no matter what I do. It's just supposed to be an archive, and a place to divise new memes and posters.

Made me laugh, thanks user.

Attached: Ass_Goblins_of_Auschwitz.png (500x765, 399.99K)

Nice try kike, I already have a bunker.

What are you talking about? The most influence you faggots have here is the odd 1 and done post in a bait thread that gets pruned in less than 2 hours.

Attached: UALEaLq.jpg (320x290, 14.35K)

We have >>>/polarchive/ Make a meme thread! Post quality ones. And add anything true that is missing from the other topic threads.

Oh look imkapmfy

This, so does fascism and any third positionist ideology

Be careful what you ask for.

I wonder which one…

And newchan/anonchan

This board won't be immune to sliding. You have to understand, it doesn't matter where you go, leftists will go anywhere where value is created because they cannot do so on their own. If /rightpol/ takes off, then it will inevitably bring them with it. It's only in areas that have little relevance can you be free from leftists trying to co-opt it, or a place that is heavily moderated to keep them out.

I made a board too.
Q is fake
>>>/qisfake/
Fuck OP and his MAGA-LARP-user bullshit.
Jew.

Zig Forums is already that.
leftkikes needed their own safe space as they could not deal with reality

Attached: luke vanishing line.jpg (1280x720, 132.15K)

The fuck is chiru tried looking it up and doesn't exist.

Bump.

(absolutely fucking checked)
It's a great idea and /dadpol/ sounds hilarious.

Those digits, that name drop though. Imagine being some nigger named Brittany, you hate White people but your fucking name is White bix nood

Requesting the screencap tripsanon is referring to.

>>>/polarchive/ already exists nigger.
What's the point?

lol look at this fockin bot

also
If you're gonna post Uraraka then do it right

Attached: 95d.png (1280x869, 295.47K)

GTFO commie cunt.

Attached: GTFO - (02).gif (272x244, 45.19K)

I think competition is a good thing. Let's see which one accepts responsibility for the most terrorist acts against the enemies of Christianity, democracy, and capitalism.

I'm okay with this.

This is literally the opposite of bait, dumbass.

This is a smart policy and I wish this Zig Forums would implement it. Would really cut down on CIAniggers like yourself.

Go back to Canada ultra faggot.
You cannot make a omelet without breaking some eggs.

Reported.