Nigger-tier "white" names

Why do kids born this millennium often have such gay and undefining names? Haylee, Kelsey, Bentley, anything -ee (it's like the new Ayden fad), and worst of all Marley, in which case the child is a certifiable aracial cuck like its parents.

Why do we not have more dignified names like Edmund and Sylvester and Victoria and Roberta? When I hear something like Kacey, I don't even know what the gender is.

Also dumb is this new obsession with increasingly obscure Old Testament names, like Eli, Obadiah, Noah, Malachi, Seth, Kidron, Abner, etc. I've actually encountered white toddlers named that shit, usually their parents (with a numale-looking beardo father) calling for them at a restaurant or library or store. It's like the Ethan/Nathan craze on steroids. Just name your son Moshe and be done with it.

And it's not just in the US, Germany even has a word for it, Kevinismus (Kevinism, Kevin being considered a bydlo name over there). In Germany dumbass names like Joni, Finn, Chantal, and a bunch of turbokike shit like Rebekah and Samuel greatly abound. Stuff like Wilhelm, Wolfgang, Gudrun, and Sigrid are considered Opanamen and Omanamen, and Hartmut and Wolfhilde are dead. The only Germanic male name seeing somewhat of a revival is Karl, and that's mainly limited to the east. Too many faggots named Luca now.

Why are Aryan names dead, Zig Forums?

Attached: baby ebin.png (500x352 48 KB, 277.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCSvxWopjjs
archive.is/I1o7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: b2c4a295b9a89a1e46a1431e1e9e94f066f4dd9ada1dacdb80d1668db8410aff.png (750x780, 48.24K)

saged
not Zig Forums

If I wasn't tor-posting, gondolas would be posted.
Also, this is just a symtom of the "I wan't to be unique yet want to be diverse" bullshit of modern day.

t. Ezekiel Kentley Smith

fuckin MCKARTY??! HaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

that kid would get EVISCERATED on the playground.

Obviously a mod was butthurt.

probably named shlomo too

here comes farty mckarty
ole shit-in-his-pant mckarty

Okay, fuck the kike mods for bumplocking this.

This board really is 4chan-lite pretend post-kampfy.

hey, mckarty, got any farts in your cargo pockets? u fuckin dweeb. fuckin loser with your weird gay-ass name

Is Balade a nigger name?

QTDDTOT

No, this is more than deserving to be a thread of its own/ If 10+ Trump threads are allowed to go free unbumplocked, then this one should too.

Titus
Julius
Tyrone

You are such a fucking kike.

Why? It’s a one-line question.
Not really, no. What 10+?

no

Uh, what is one-line about it, Shmuel? Not only are there multiple parts to it, it's a topic that can go in depth and can discuss current degenerate trends among modern parenting, and not just by names alone.

Then again you're a kike who wants to see the best of goyim destroyed, so no surprise in you bumplocking a cultural thread.

You faggot jew.

Trump threads not bumplocked in the catalog:

That's only going down to page 8 but you get my drift. You have an agenda, and if you don't think it's obvious, it is.

The answer is jewish subversion of media. The promotion of niggers, by jews, from the 1980s onward. QTDDTOT.

And how did the chucklefucks adopt this nigger-tier idocy and how were they conditioned into accepting it even though the name Shaniqua was still mocked somewhat in the general white populace? I want anons to answer this, not jewish "volunteers".

Unlock this thread you fucking kike if you want to put on the facade that you're genuine. You are such a literal faggot just by your posting style.

ANFERNEY
youtube.com/watch?v=nCSvxWopjjs

This is all you could come up with?

Hollywood has been owned by jews since its foundation. This is all prerequisite knowledge, user.
Using the same tactics as everything else jewish media has conditioned around the world.
The same way that casual sexual activity and deviant and disturbed sexual practices achieved the same status, despite the same mockery.

I have thought about this kind of stuff, too. It's unfortunate how many Europeans have Hebrew names. Would be nice to revive ancient Germanic and Celtic names.

Nothing wrong with it tbh.
Yes, please, this is a good culture thread, if you ignore the babies crying.

mario mckarty

Blade?

Same thing tbh.

Attached: celtic_europe.jpg (1485x1094, 615.07K)

I don't disagree, at this point the overlap is so extensive as to make them nearly inseparable. But, the meaning of names will be shaped by their origin (Celtic or Germanic).

Sarah Israel Tailor

I agree. Though Europe was once all culturally Celtic, it has been 200-2,000 years since many of the existing cultural groups identified as such; only the Northwestern European people have retained their identity as Celtic. The modern groups are Nordic, Slavic, Germanic, Balkic, Italic, Hispanic, and Celtic, all of which contain various Ethnicities. People should revive names known to these groups as they relate to their actual identity. My waifu has agreed to use names ending with "uus" and "ios".

Amen. Good luck with all of your future babes.

AAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyden you can have whatever you want, just stop yelling!

Thanks. You, too.

bump, those are some good names. Classic regal names for girls and strong gritty names for boys

Elizabeth
Aliceanna
Charlotte
Athena
Nassim

Jack
Charles
Werner
Ivan
Baldur

user, do you care to explain this one? Is this not an Arabic name in origin?

Sage for double-post, but I do believe Elizabeth is Hebrew in origin.

B A lade

HEIL HITLER

Attached: 8873aca88bb010a53d679790985a137fbd35a0c63b86b1cab555b8a7c24dadd5.jpg (569x803, 441.48K)

"When the child had become a youth, the elders of the kindred gathered for a celebration, at which they decided whether or not the developed character of the young man suited the name which had been given to him. If the man and the name were found to be in harmony, then his name was given to him for life. Otherwise, the young man chose a suitable name for himself one which characterized his nature. So it came to be that our ancestors were like their names and their names like them. And so their name carried weight like a rune-carved sword, like their word and a handshake, like yea and nay."
"A destiny is locked up in the transformation of these names. It is not the destiny of an individual or of a clan, but of a whole people - our Folk."
archive.is/I1o7o

Good list.

Attached: life_death.png (475x507, 64.89K)

got some boy names on the top of my head