Turkey threatens to Raid US Airbase and take hostages

airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2018/08/09/turkish-lawyers-want-to-raid-incirlik-air-base-and-arrest-us-air-force-officers/
War with Turkey, anyone?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-10 Turkish lawyers want to raid İncirlik Air Base and arrest U S Air Force officers.png (990x830, 616.11K)

It'd be a quick one.
Fuck these niggerfaggots.

NATO has outlived its usefulness when NATO members want to use it as a way to take Americans hostage.

Easy enough.

Attached: turkroach_day_of_the_spray.png (1300x845, 481.82K)

Do it faggot, I say

I believe Trump is trying to get us out of NATO and the UN piece by piece.

How is this going to play out? We got a couple of hostages that Turkey took freed, are we going to let them take 8 hostages now? If we don't hand over the sacrificial Airmen and keep up air operations, will they try to shoot down our air traffic?

Out of NATO, yes. But UN? No. We won't give up the Veto power because Israel uses that to cover for their international war crimes.

If it involves Turkish Oil Wrestling I'm down

Attached: 3.jpg (1024x768 160.69 KB, 162.24K)

Make Istanbul Constantinople Again

PLEASE GOD BE TRUE!

Attached: A-10 vs Taliban Bikers Militarycom.mp4 (320x240, 8.5M)

Greece

Never, ever happening, not after the Treaty of Lausanne and the population exchange between Turkey and Greece.

Trust the ban you dumb kike fuck.

We have chemical weapons for this purpose, mehmet.

Jews vs non Jews
Our military is ran by traitors to serve Jewish interests and we get the bill and blowback.

You can continue living in lalaLARPland, or face reality.
Greece had a chance and ambition to reclaim Constantinople, but it blew it. Deal with it.

Actually user, if you'll remember we left the un human rights council because they were being so mean to israel. Now theres nobody to veto war crime allegations.

It's going to need a new name if Erdogan decides to actually arrest US military officers. Since I don't think the US should keep the land, it makes sense to return it to the only other surviving party with a legitimate claim on it.

It’s happening. Kill yourself.

came to post this.

lol

makes me ashamed to be an American to see that
and Americans wonder how and why we have an opioid epidemic sweeping America
it's all so very jewish

I wish a roach would.

Populations can be eliminated

Doesn't even have to be Greece that does the job

lmao

Attached: 102734167551.jpg (900x1600, 254.52K)

Considering NATO is a cold war relic I'm inclined to agree. Though I do want to see something else spring forth with the addition of Russia for the ever increasing horseshit the middle east and africa are spewing out. Call it the north hemisphere coalition or something.

A couple of bombs and some infantry raids can change that real quick.

That would be a damn shame. Russia and the US as emergency extermination allies - before Turkey can get it's Islamic hands on the nukes we stored at Incirlik. Also, that would plug a major source of (((Islamic immigration))) into the West. Honestly, except that innocent Turks would die (Think of the children!), I just don't see a down side here.

honestly, this.

I hope they try it. Can't wait to see a bunch of roaches get nuked.

Literally impossible and even if they did get them they can't arm them.

The Human Rights council only makes recommendations.
The UN Security council is where wars and other actions are started. The US stays in to say "no" to protect Israel, because the US is a ZOG.

The UN is powerless without an enforcer.

DO IT FAGGOT
I can't wait to see how that works out for you.

you're a retard if you think that

this. they know better. its just going to be possible bad PR for Trump, which he has to watch out for during an election year

Doubt Turkey is this stupid. Sounds more like a red line that Turkroach will never cross.

Arrest those ZOGbots!

CONSTANTINOPLE 2020

boy it sure would be nice if my government and media stopped lying to my face

To quote a famous US politicoon:
"YES WE CAN"

The kikes had no problem taking half of Germany and forcing out/ killing all the Germans whose families had lived there for CENTURIES. (To the order of over ten million, several million of which were MURDERED. This occurred AFTER WW2.)
Hmmmmm……….

Well, if at first you don't succeed………….

Whites Only Treaty Alliance Network
WOTAN

That's why it's time for some Change We Can Believe In by removing ZOG.

>boy it sure would be nice if (((the Jew))) government and media stopped lying to my face
fify

I guessing pretty well. US will ask for lienecy and just pull out. We dont want to go to world war over a base in Turkey.

We would verymuch be fighting Russia.

Everyone one in Europe hates us because we allow gays to exist and thrive.

Italy , Russia, Polond , and now Turkey.

China probably has a jew hand in this and they are all pissed cause they cant make money like they want.

This is actually a really good move. Its gonna be tough to see how far Trump and America will go to secure this base.

Any shit goes down, this base is the first to be wiped off the map.

Sensationalist clickbait article

Israel has issues with Turkish gov, that's why JIDF is trying to get their American golems fight for them.

you're right of course, if it was my government i should hope it would be representing my interests

Shit shill thread, Turkey has one of the strongest militaries in the world and had conquered and raped millions of whites ahaha, look up “janissaries”. Whites are now weak because they solt themselves to globalist cabal, Turks never did. Even in Austria, white women prefer Turkish cock haha beyaz ırk artık olmayacak

Attached: 782ED4D3-9871-42A8-8EE7-D633A9AF428A.jpeg (1797x2266, 2.5M)

Turkey hasn't had a strong military since the siege of Vienna.

It can only end well. On one hand the CIAniggers might get the purging they rightfully deserve. Turkroaches get nukes all hell breaks loose. Or U.S. and Russia cooperate to destroy the nation that should not exist and push the turkroaches back to central asia where they belong. Far away and homeless just like the kurds. Then let them two duke it out to the death.

>>>/suicide/
>>>/reddit/

8000% disgusting

In other words. Rape. Kinda pathetic when you think of "Turkish Pride". The whites maintained their empire and rose to lead it and were the best soldiers even to this day the elite are largely bleached by our aryan boys.

They actually find themselves superior to the arab lel

what a vague statement.

I think the question id will a serious ground force be required to take control?

Im pretty sure the answer would be yes. And it wouldnt work. Basically it would be a killing field and russian rocket artillery would upgrade all the way to logistics.

And remember nuclear nonpoliferation is in effect

Let's look at what america did to iraq. They bombed all the hospitals, power plants, water treatment facilities and industries into dust.

After that they patrolled the streets for a few years and then left the country in ruins.

Also half of turkey is kurdish. What do you think the kurds will do to you once america bombs the fuck out of your military?

How do we remove our ZOG? They own the central banks, they print our money, they own our news, entertainment and social media… hell, they're writing bills to shut down the internet in congress.

Attached: 8342aaafb8111a741a150d2894ead47e67595f9e6dfc64304365a148224b409d_1.jpg (1619x820, 124.36K)

lel, keep losing tanks and APCs, buddy.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES

Attached: MIDNIGHT REMOVAL lq.mp4 (640x360, 6.61M)

It is probable that Israel has problems with Turkey, and likely that the Mossad was behind the attempted coup and framed the US of A.
How does this go down, tho? If the Turks show up at the gate demanding our people, do we just hand them over? If we don't, how do they stop our air operations?
Jews got us in a corner here. Only way out is to nuke Israel.

Them digits

Attached: images-24.jpeg (199x253, 11.22K)

Checked.
Needs more jpeg.

Attached: check.png (488x588, 195.87K)

No nukes. Just disable the Turkish military to such an extent the roaches have to beg their neighbors not to stomp them.
antistompranger.jpg

Pallets of jewbucks are on the way.

t. RSTLNE

Tell you what, goatfucker, learn English, then I'll entertain your bullshit.

Kill yourself kikey.

Attached: Breathe Deep.jpg (599x398, 37.96K)

Please do it. Please do it. Please do it.

Oy to the vey ! What are you doing with those forbidden digits goy ?

those pictures describe the turkish mind perfectly

This! THE MEME WAR BEGINS! I swear it, I am creating the starts of an NGO to organize the reconquista of Constantinople! armor user is on board too, promised to make armor for the legions.

Kek is with us! Praise him!

yea bro … now is Turkey the same as Iraq is there any difference?

Wil Russia care about Turkey more than Iraq.
Is Turkey stronger than Iraq?

The fucking holes in these arguments.

Turkey's sole significance in the scheme of of this, is that they rent off their land for NATO military bases. That's it.

Well done lad.

Attached: 91719b115c7b8380e92bb35c278cce70223763ee10185adb6d77700f1eb6467a.png (600x660, 192.79K)

Dear Turkroaches
DO IT. PLEASE. START WW3

Attached: DO IT.webm (400x226, 1.9M)

NATO was useful?

Attached: bataclan.jpg (474x308, 30.85K)

Let's roast this turkey and stop their garbage firearms coming here to fund terrorism.

checked

Attached: 1456155464234.jpg (716x483, 46.4K)

Why would it make you ashamed to see RAID applied to turkroaches?

Attached: Jackface_zoom.gif (324x219, 2.04M)

Attached: Getman.jpg (670x770, 23.25K)

You absolute madman. Do you know what you've started?

Check'ed

Attached: 20c92adaa9001d770dc8d8a34573405c1d7d43f7a26e2201e51f5a0c4bbd4ded.png (600x778, 63.12K)

Turkey has such extreme and overwhelming geopolitical importance that losing it to anyone would be political suicide. Our great mistake was not taking back Constantinople and giving it back to Greece decades ago when we had the chance.

(check'd)
We seem to be on a roll today.

Attached: d3af95e5351c374819c9e3fef515e7923befdd6fa84cb866530514095d7a6163.png (1156x452 364 B, 143.61K)

An oxymoron.

THIS CAN'T BE REAL!

Attached: dem quads.png (1000x567, 92.27K)

And so does humanity.

That's because Bush/Obama/Clinton wanted to create a power vacuum so ISISRAEL and the CIANIGGERS could take over. The same thing was supposed to happen in Syria, but Russia stopped them and later Trump gave the jews the finger by striking empty airfield and buildings instead of going all-in after their false flags.

Dibs on raping Anzu.

Attached: 1467169247336.jpg (1066x1600, 455.98K)

I wonder ((who)) could be behind this post

You absolute nigger, its TURKEY. Drop a nuke on those faggots and not a single one will die due to their roach rad resistance.

Meaningless chest beating by Erdonigger to look like a stronk leader to his inbred roaches. Also a good way to distract from how worthless their currency is becoming. Nothing will come of it.

I think the larping Sultan is gonna get his just deserts soon enough.

Face is, this is the real platform Trump was elected on.

Attached: 1465936632123.jpg (800x577 112.81 KB, 78.08K)

Attached: 7ff.jpg (288x499, 71.22K)

What doomsday prophecies exist re: the Fist of God?

Attached: king terry the terrible.png (1280x800, 602.45K)

This.
NO FOREIGN ENTANGLEMENTS

Attached: washington.jpg (849x848, 118.14K)