DUTCH POLITICIAN SUICIDES AFTER MAKING VIDEO ABOUT POLITICALLY MOTIVATED GANG RAPE

Bitchute VIDEO of suicide confession: youtu.be/JiwP9MQwcG0

Willie Dille, who feared for her children's life at the vengeful hands of muslim extremists took her own life today as the only way out of the predicament she found herself in unable to procure assistance from police for the ongoing islamic threats on her life, she decided that she would commit suicide to protect her family from any potential repercussions.

Willie Dille, 53, reportedly ended her own life on Wednesday, two days after sharing a video on social media in which she claimed to have been kidnapped and raped by a Muslim gang over a year ago.

archive.is/OP3Wy
rt.com/news/435609-willie-dille-muslim-rape/

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/bFQMhlP1ncCx/
twitter.com/ArnoudvDoorn/status/1027494730362499072
youtube.com/watch?v=dN_rZcAhs14
twitter.com/ArnoudvDoorn/status/1025886069294817288
twitter.com/ahmedhijazi96/status/1027772504264331264?s=20
loonwatch.com/2017/03/25/the-1974-houari-boumedienne-u-n-speech-myth/
bombardsbodylanguage.com/2018/08/15/body-language-willie-dille-council-suicide-in-netherlands/
dutchnews.nl/news/2018/08/extreme-right-winger-arrested-for-threats-after-willie-dille-suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Way to be a piece of shit, OP.

You are welcome.

bitchute.com/video/bFQMhlP1ncCx/

You are very welcome.

But why? At least commit homicides against the enemy until you die. Also

Geert Wilders is a jewish shill, don't trust him or his party.

Just a reminder you before the PVV shills join the thread.

Attached: terry davis .mp4 (1280x720, 2.55M)

shame she didn't name the Jew

Attached: 88-numeric-1.jpg (375x500 6.32 KB, 25.33K)

I know I wish she was more brave and didn't leave her children to the 'mercy' of the enemy. I wish that she had killed the men that were threatening her…I do feel sorry for her though as just another European life that is flushed for the 'multicultural agenda'. She came from another world user…when she entered politics people probably weren't gang raped as part of blackmail campaigns against them. The fact that it was a different world should be distressing enough. I think they are lying to us 24/7 about the real numbers that are flooding our nations under the guise that we can't verify it because we can't survey the populations and find out the truth.

I think hundreds of millions of people are flooding into our nations to snuff us out and murder us.

Well Wilders is a jew.

they aren't strong enough, she feels enough shame and guilt to eat poison or hang herself but not to actually fight back. That is what broken people do

It is because she is not angry. This guilt is suffocating us to death…when are we going to become angry? It is such a small shift from guilt to rage…why can't Europeans make that transition to save themselves?

Okay buddy sure.

She probably didn't know. For the clueless, it can be a loooong walk into the light of truth. Jews have set it up so that cognitive dissonance re: JQ is a obstructive to common sense as possible. Unless you are used to thinking in terms of constant deception, even within your own mind, it's hard to fully grasp what Jews have been doing. Aspie/literal thinkers will have the hardest time with it, until they finally trace everything back to their source. It takes a lotta mental work to get here. For instance, the penetrating intellect of Molyneux hasn't been able to make the adjustment, to objectively ask the JQ.

It's a damn damn damn shame that the woman politician gets gang-raped, and then can't even mention it in public. Besides her family being threatened, I do wonder if that's why she committed suicide - she couldn't square her sense of morally righteous compassion with the pervasive cold-hearted Semitic reality. There are so many other options to suicide. It makes me hope salivate that the spineless authorities in the Netherlands face an outraging mob over this. Still, were the mob to express anger at whom most needed it, they would burn down the local synagogues first, and then the mosques, and then the churches.

The potted frog is almost aboil. Zig Forums won't be a board of peace much longer… You might want to gather your pitchforks, sharpen them, learn how to use them. And especially, make lists of names.

Attached: Strength of virtue battles the validation of weakness.jpg (1111x1600, 341.48K)

That just gave me an idea, and I hope more anons take it up.
In every country you are, and in big countries like here in USA, (learn if you don't know it) use the scientific method to take a random population sample and count up race. Remember that if you want it to represent the country at large, you will need a broad sample base, you can't just drop by wall street and then walmart for 50/50 and expect to get a total population sample.

Demographics, make it, compile the data in text, then (this is simple) also make a visual graph. Drop both sets of data out to Zig Forums and we will archive these sorts of tests as we go.

If you are for some (unexplainable reason) deep in leftist territory, your data is invaluable to this search for truth.

This is so fucking sad
May she find peace
RIP

I don't doubt for a single second that the kikes sent those fucking animals, cant wait for DOTR i am sick and tired of these foreskin-muncher pedokikes.

Attached: reeeee.gif (400x204, 42.08K)

This

the Dutch are too faggy and weak and soy fed to defend themselves from ISIS.

all of the tough Dutch died off in WW2, leaving only a weak genetic stock.

unless Hitlet2 shows up and restores the Reich, ISIS will slowly.take over the Netherlands through Hijrah and turn all of those beautiful tall blonde blue eyed women into the Wombs of Jihad.

Attached: 2017-04-02 18-51-33.JPG (347x489 96.94 KB, 399.87K)

Is this the rape culture I hear feminists whining about?

NO (((THEY))) CONVINCED WOMEN that ANY MAN WITH THE SKIN TONE 2 SHADES LIGHTER THAN DOG SHIT IS A RAPIST EVERYONE DARKER IS OPPRESSED AND NEEDS A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN TO SHARE THE LOVE AND WALK HAND IN HAND CONQUERING THE WORLD THROUGH (((EQUALITY))) AND OTHER CRAZY CAT LADY ETHICAL STANDARDS THEY GET IN THEIR HEADS

SAFETY NETS OF THE WESTERN WORLD muh welfare STATE EQUALITY"" HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TO

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION""" IT'S RACIST TO CALL OUT ISLAMIC RAPE SO RACIST THAT PEOPLE ARE KILLING THEM SELFS FOR BEING ACCUSED OF BEING RACIST. SO NO. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JUDEO girl Power CULTURAL

OP

This is one of the only place on the internet where we can talk about this news…. So Sad.

God damnit, some rich eurofag bankroll me and i'll fly my big american ass over there to show you fucking pussies how to start cleaning up your countries.

indeed this.

Another death at the hands of our enemy… this is why I fight.

Go take a "shower" jewboi faggot
>>>/gaschamber/

Attached: jew at the computer.png (412x410, 77.64K)

Thats because he is a jew himself (as he tried to deny then had to admit) and controlled opposition and you are far from being the clever guy you think you are.

I'm so ready to take all of iran's wealth and let Rothschild manage it. Let's all enlist this weekend together. Support the troops!

Can confirm. his mother that he bitches about so often is a boot-heel licking floor board on the deck of white supremacy.

Attached: EggPlantTs.PNG (703x561, 365.55K)

You dumb jew.

Very, very careful worded.
Something happened, just what.

Holy shit Zig Forums,

twitter.com/ArnoudvDoorn/status/1027494730362499072
this is the guy she accuses of sending people to rape her

Funny thing is he is larping as a muslim now but there are allegations of him offering underaged boys sex
youtube.com/watch?v=dN_rZcAhs14

He even has anti gay tweets
twitter.com/ArnoudvDoorn/status/1025886069294817288

he retweeted this anti israel tweet
twitter.com/ahmedhijazi96/status/1027772504264331264?s=20

Literally not knowing who is jewing who anymore

Sad to see this strong information die

I'm having trouble finding out who the most cucked country on our continent is. Is there an official power rankings yet?

MOLYNEUX IS A KIKE YOU FUUUUUUUUUUUU
it gets to be frustrating when people forget basic things like that

Most normies have no idea the hell that awaits them around the corner in their own towns

Bump so by some divine act of God, normalfags will see this

I shudder.

Just looking for something, don't mind me.

Make a thread about this user. I've had similar ideas before and it's a very simple concept. I live in an area that is pretty evenly split so I think I could contribute good data.

You need tons of details though, you need to catalogue the day, the date (time of month), the location, the time, etc. and get as many variations at each location, at as many various locations, as possible. You also need to pay attention to make sure you're not counting the same people more than once, which might be harder than it sounds since a lot of people on here are socially maladjusted and might have trouble with that type of recognition at first.

So progressive. So tolerant. So vibrant and culturally enriching.

This need to be spread like wild fire
#JusticeForWillie

i didn't know netherlands was sweden tier cuckery.

bump

Women wanted the right to vote. I don't see why they shouldn't suffer the responsibility for their voting behaviour.

I know but it's still sad. This isn't new to history, it happens over and over and when the women realise what they've brought upon civilisation, it's already too late. Collapse nigh.

Good to see the consequences of that liberal party's platform on their own members

I bet she did provide enough info to launch an investigation and they just shredded it. Cops are helping the muslim rape gangs led by Arnoud van Doorn.

regarding 3rd image, this page claims to debunk that quote loonwatch.com/2017/03/25/the-1974-houari-boumedienne-u-n-speech-myth/

Good intentioned guys: don't assume good faith in quotes, always check them before re-circulating them to make sure they can be affirmed by a decent source. I checked the actual speech to UN and couldn't find this in it.

Bad intentioned guys: stop trying to false-flag, you need to go back

So a woman was rapecultured into suicide,
and there is not a tiny screeching from any feminist.

Feminists HATE European women. Feminists are female jews. There really isn't anything they hate more on this planet than a European woman.

I had some discussion elsewhere that she was actually killed. Remember in the video she says that she is 'withdrawing' from politics….and she keeps looking at someone or looking furtively at something.

It is fine ammo to short their numbers

If they can't use it to attack White men, they don't give a shit.

Not sure where Holland is at anymore, we don't talk enough about them.

Nigga those fuckers barely fought. They were always fucking faggots when they stopped owning the sea.

lmao that shit didnt even make the LOCAL news dude

i dont like the capslock like a 12yr old
but in that retardorant are actually some pieces of truth

Anyone have subtitles for it?

Someone got arrested for plotting a 'terrorist attack' in retaliation. Heard it on national news today, while the suicide itself for no mention whatsoever this entire week. Hmmmm.

Link plz

check this out aswell pls

Attached: Dutch politician suicides after making video about politically motivated gang rape.mp4 (854x480, 10.36M)

Thank God RT covered this
BBC, CNN?
Nothing on Jewgle.

Only FOX, RT, and…oh shit Bombard Body langauge
>bombardsbodylanguage.com/2018/08/15/body-language-willie-dille-council-suicide-in-netherlands/
I guess she doesn't do youtube anymore

>dutchnews.nl/news/2018/08/extreme-right-winger-arrested-for-threats-after-willie-dille-suicide/

Tell me that title is not fucking misleading
Essentially some guy did an oln ABC tactic and said
So they arrested him.
But muslims walk free

I read in a Dutch news article that members of opposing parties pretty much made fun of her or deemed her insane after making that video.
The Netherlands is fucked, we're not Sweden-tier (yet), our main problem is actually not far-left parties but rather the cucky centrist parties filled with career politicians just like they have in the UK and Germany who just go along with whatever the jewish media tells them is popular among voters.

Why do women keep killing themselves like this? They could fight like a warrior princess to reclaim their homeland but noooo.