SELF IMPROVEMENT GENERAL /SIG/

Before we can defeat the jews in the World Bank and the jews in Hollywood, we must first defeat the jews within ourselves.

Go to the gym and don't be afraid to cardio or lift more than one hour.
These chad workout mixes will help:

NEU: youtu.be/TNtqqanO7Ms

TWO: youtu.be/7g5mWS8xtp0

Stop believing in memes like "lose all ur gainz after 60 minutes of gym". Not even close to true. Look at all the greatest bodybuilders.

Stop listening to degeneracy.

NORDIC HUWHITE MALE MUSIC

youtu.be/Pd7uc87w3J4

SOME DEUS VULT SHIT

youtu.be/Kstqumf4k64

SOME GOOSESTEPPING NAZI SHIT

youtu.be/-9ygK2xnSOc

BloodSoil - Sacred War

youtu.be/1nRddhRTDb4

Legionarii - Aristocracy

youtu.be/wYl4vqMOUu8

Across The Rubicon - Ghost

youtu.be/qLDF6pZ-Q24

Stop consuming too much carbs and fast food. Have a glass of good wine, no more cheap shit. Eat fruit. Eat fish. Eat your damn vegetables. Cut the carbs. Eat clean meat, no mystery fast food meat. Always cook chicken and pork very thoroughly. Don't eat feminized products. Don't breed with roasties. Find a wholesome waifu. Do cardio. Go running. Stockpile food and buy a truck/SUV to survive The Coming Ice Age. Don't do ignorant nigger things like stealing and acting like a monkey. Respect yourself and your race. Don't humiliate your women with the degenerate feminism.

Download a cryptocurrency app and invest. Even a little will go a long way. Invest in multiple different coins. Sit on them for 10-20 years. Brush off the haters and jealous cucks. This is your life now.

Comrades, remember THE POWER OF VISUALIZATION. Want to fuck some broad? Visualize you fucking her constantly. Her brain waves will respond and want to jump on your cock!! Trying to start a motherfucking race war? Visualize it constantly. Trying to wait for your bitcoin to reach ten million dollars? VISUALIZE IT YOU NIGGER.

Welcome to /SIG/ 2018.

Attached: 1528067812619.png (468x487, 303.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2kc570KwUs
youtube.com/watch?v=PLHj-eekdNU
eternalchampion.bandcamp.com/album/the-armor-of-ire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesirah),
archive.org/details/SURVIVALFILESDOWNLOADS
archive.org/details/SurvivalDownloads
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice like slide thread, pedokike

Learn to fast, eat a protein heavy diet, and try not to sit down most of the day.

SAGE this pedokike shill thread

Also, use a sauna regularly and drink tons of water as well as lifting heavy weights

>>>/yoga/

Attached: e9aa5f7e72288b4c55e0b2755acc81e7ba96a64a959aac7d6bb283d1692ee0cd.jpg (1345x2048 104.71 KB, 355.64K)

Hey guys I wanted to share my progress with SIG. I’m about to complete real estate classes (((required))) by the state, and I’ll be taking the licensing exam in a week. I’ve studied so I’m not too worried about passing.
I’ve cut all complex carbs from my diet for the past two weeks, Zero sugar intake with the exception of what is in fruits and vegetables.
I currently have a job that is very physical (construction) so I don’t go to the gym but on weekends; currently still doing 5x5 StrongLifts. Jogging is up to 3.5 miles, twice a week. It’s hard but I’ve been waking up at 6:30 to do it.
I’ve been nofap for three weeks now. I do have a gf (26$ but she’s receiving chemo for lymphoma. Long story there. It’s been hard to resist cranking one out, but the major urges are gone now.
Weird thing happened that I’d like to recommend to you guys: when I started feeling my balls ache, it’s like an energy that I feel in my groin and lower abdomen. I take a few deep breaths to fill my chest, and imagine that energy flowing up my spine, over my shoulders and out the top of my head. I’ve noticed that this results in having my shoulders back and that I stand straighter.
I’ve started a project to assemble a lamp. It’s not especially complicated, I found a candlestick that my gf would like (she’s obsessed with pineapples) that I’m converting to a bedside lamp.

Future goals:
Continue to resist sexual urges towards thots.
Start a woodworking project
New job

Am I going to make it? Good luck bros

Attached: A3469ECF-101D-408E-8E51-7A3843CCA3B1.jpeg (300x324, 25.96K)

Congrats for the progress. Keep it up m8.

Get the EasyPeasy hackbook on the web. The willpower method is not enough in the long term.

Attached: 1469821460136.jpg (476x476, 40.11K)

Counter kike-sage-wasted-dubs post

Solid progress user. You should be proud of where you've gotten but hungry for more.

Attached: meditate.png (764x744, 141.82K)

Here pal, that's REAL traditional nordic music: youtube.com/watch?v=z2kc570KwUs

You can put that american garbage up your butt hole. Rock n' roll and it's subgenres are pure garbage design to corrupt people's minds that must be made illegal under the penalty of death in all european nations.

That's not "Rock 'n' Roll", it's metal. Metal is classical music with different instruments, AKA Aryan music.

Here's one of the first metal songs, written around 1878.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLHj-eekdNU

Very true. The Aryan origin of metal can be seen in the central value of "trveness" as well.

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-cosas-felices.jpg (1280x720, 182.85K)

Thanks user! Huge resource that I’ve never seen before. I have also ceased consuming alcohol completely over the last month, but only really because I don’t want to affect my metabolism in conjunction with cutting out carbs.
To be honest, although I hate the term “””prepper””” I consider myself something of one - in this regard I’d like to learn how to distill spirits to use as barter in case of some disaster.

Thanks user I agree. I have a few business ideas that I can do from home for passive income, but so far momentary resources have been unavailable. I think with my new job I’ll have this option in the future though.

I always recommend Cass McCombs’ song “Bum Bum Bum” when redpilled music comes up in threads. He literally named the jew in this song if you listen to the lyrics. It’s on (((Spotify))) and (((YouTube))).

What are good SHTF books ?

Attached: 1521319543873.jpg (224x225, 9.96K)

Catalog you dumb cunt.

There are no good shtf books, just different ways the be prepared. There is a pinned thread ok Zig Forums right now with a ton of helpful PDFs, though shtf threads are daily.

Attached: 5DFAF8FC-252E-41A1-B7C9-75627136BB04.jpeg (500x747, 110.31K)

thx

Good music inspires me, it fills my heart with joy and my arms with strength. I'm always open to experience strong Aryan Metal. I like Megadeth, but the half-Jew Dave Mustaine just can't stop shoving Christ up everyone's asshole. Good Metal is hard to find. Also love Nirvana, Arditi, Legionarii, BloodSoil, SOAD, and Roger Waters… When I'm reading I'll have Anton Bruckner playing in the background. Beethoven is immortal.

What Aryan Metal bands do you prefer? I'd like to get to know them.

Attached: hmh.jpg (480x548, 44.72K)

blah blah blah, generic info, generic quality.

Make sure to get fiber and drink water with this diet or you will fuck your liver and shit bricks that can cause herrhoids

Good work user. I'm currently conyacting real estate brokerages to find one that will sponsor my licensing so I can make that step.

No specific book will get you ready for SHTF. Supplement reading with actual training. Sign up for first aid classes in your area, gi camping to learn to survive innnawoods, shoot some guns, and if there is anything else that interests you in the survival realm of thought, seek out experts and learn.

Don’t fall for the bug-out meme unless you’re in a (((city))) and you have family elsewhere relatively close.
Best case scenario for survival is a smallish house in the sticks, away from mayor roads. My goal in RE is to eventually have a few investment properties as passive income, but to have a country/woods cabin for myself with access to a fresh water source and a basement to store provisions like water, dried/canned food, and ammo.
If you live in the city be prepared to travel off of highways if need be to get to your safe house. If you already live away from a city, have water stored for a weeks need per person. I buy 5 gallons (to store) each time I make a Walmart trip.

Some help please anons.

I have been intermittent fasting (18-6) for a period of roughly 1 or 1,5 months and i've lost 5kg (~11lbs). I was 15kg over my "ideal healthy weight" when i started. I am generally eating about 75% as much meat as before, a lot of vegetables and fruits and very small portion of anything grain, or anything else pretty much. I am cycling every day at high speeds for about 1 hour and generally walk at least for 30 mins per day, both with dogge.

Sorry if it sounds pretentious, but i really am getting anxious, because i've never lost so much so fast before. Is it possible i am losing muscle? Is it possible that i am starving myself?

Attached: 1070f41eb4cb769f83c954774ddedf077b3e8999f4f1eca8253ee99c29329d92.jpeg (500x617, 96.08K)

I'll list some albums for you:

Amon Amarth - With Oden On Our Side
Bathory - Blood Fire Death, Hammerheart
Bloodbath - All albums
Burzum - All albums (but especially Hvis Lyset Tar Oss)
Celtic Frost - To Mega Therion
Entombed - Left Hand Path
Falkenbach - All albums
Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness, Blessed Are the Sick, Covenant
Opeth - All albums pre-Heritage
Therion - Lepaca Kliffoth, Theli, Vovin, Deggial, Secret Of the Runes, Live Gothic

Enjoy!

Judge that by how you feel, user, not by physical metrics. Do you feel exhausted/sleepy/lacking energy throughout the day? If so, eat more. The Aryan body is very elastic and can handle a lot of change in small amounts of time provided you're treating it properly.

11lbs. in one month is not drastic. An excellent achievement, but not a drastic change. Keep up the good work.

Bugging in is sound advice but you shpuld be prepared to bug out in the event you have no choice. You don't want to be one of those faggots who watched a few seasons of The Walking Dead and decides running around the woods with 70lbs of gear that they have no idea how to use is a good idea.

I am actually really energetic, and thank you. Thing is, i searched around the net and all i can find is stupid articles, most of which though suggest that more than half a kg (1 lb) per week loss is too much, which got me worried. I'll keep up and see where this gets me. I am starting Muay Thai lessons on September again (closed for summer) and don't want to get there weaker, as the exercise there is pretty intense.

Attached: 24862451_297358444117115_8210305586690648863_n.jpg (402x600, 22.26K)

If your body has the resources to provide you with energy throughout the day, the likelihood is very high that it doesn't need to consume muscle to do so. Don't worry too much about what jewgle tells you, your body will tell you everything you need to know in multiple ways.

I have property in a really small town with plenty of food around and a storage container house in really remote location, but what "if" i cant access it. Thanks again.

Attached: 1526843374212.png (1600x1434, 921.88K)

If you can’t access it, well, you’re kinda fucked. If you own a car, I’d recommend keeping a gallon or two of emergency water in the trunk (cycle these though every few weeks though if you park in the sun), along with some emergency calorie source.
I keep a “bug out bag” (I hate the term) in my truck in case I’m caught in shit away from home. I also conceal carry which I recommend everyone do as well. No exceptions, I am armed at all times when I leave my house.
In my bag I keep a roll of TP double bagged in plastic, wool socks and thermals, a topo map of my area and compass, flashlight, rain poncho, knife, life straw, water bladder. There is a tarp and sleeping bag behind my seat. Anyway it’s not a supply for camping, really just enough to get me 10-20 miles home in a worst case scenario.

Try Killing Joke. Nirvana ripped off the riff in 'eighties' to write 'come as you are' and were going to get sued for it but it was dropped when Kurt died.

Hey one other thing, your body is the most efficient hybrid energy engine on the planet. It can use fat, sugar, or carbs (also muscles if starving) as sources of energy. It will always burn in the order of sugar -> carbs -> fats. When you have no sugar or carbs available for energy, your body enters “ketosis,” which is just a term for burning fat exclusively. Here you will usually hit a brick wall of energy dropping off, but if you can muscle thru it you will burn fat very fast.
A healthy man in his 30s will burn a pound of fat per week easily even while continuing to eat otherwise normally. However once you run out of fat stores, you will break down muscle tissue to survive.

Question for any anons: what do you guys think of pipe smoking on occasion? I don’t smoke cigs/cigars or weed. I have read that pipe smoking on occasion is good for self reflection. Is it degenerate? I personally believe that alcohol is ok on certain occasions as well, but not all agree.

Check the catalog, friendo.

IMO, the occasional stogie, or a pipe, is harmless. Just be sure to use additive free tobacco preferably grown organically.

Attached: huh.jpg (737x451, 85.59K)

smoking a pipe or cigar like up to once a week probably doesnt have much negative health effects
but if you dont smoke then dont start
dont be retarded, having to deal with the desire to smoke is cancer in of itself
jews own tobacco companies, dont give them your money

For the most part this is true. I don’t trust ANY kikes now after how many times I’ve been screwed, but I do support local small businesses. I’m not interested in being degenerate, but life is to short to not take a moment to enjoy a few minutes of peace in nature.

Eternal Champion is an old school heavy metal band that sounds like it came out of steel-industry era Pennsylvania. Great songs, take inspiration from Robert Howard and Lovecraft, among others. I get a good lift in when I listen to them.
Link: eternalchampion.bandcamp.com/album/the-armor-of-ire
The singer is also a blacksmith and lives on a ranch in Texas making Dark Age weapons when he isn't singing. He actually posted about making a Saxon style sword today.

I mean, our ancestors did it, apparently without addiction. I don't recommend it, but every man has his vice. If it's pure tobacco with no additives, maybe grown yourself? I wouldn't beat yourself up over it. Just once in a while thing, though. Some of the guys in college I knew used to take a scotch with a handmade cigar, it was an unwinding thing once a month, was never an addiction.
I wouldn't do it but I also won't say not to.
Sage cause I bumped already

Inverted crypto-Jew here, my last name is Moser (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesirah), great-grandpa was a Nazi. I lost the genetic dice roll, rest of the family is blonde and blue eyed, I look like a fucking kike. Kike's think I'm a kike, my girlfriend is a kike. What should I do with this unique position I'm in?

I can tell you the little bit that's been revealed to me that you guys are dead on the money, but you already know that.

I have nothing against Jewish people in general, but just like blacks and niggers, there’s a difference. I’ve had quite a few Jewish friends over my lifetime, but they have all found an opportunity to screw me over for one reason or another. One guy I was friends with for 15 years, decided to blame me for cheating on his girlfriend because i was friends with her. Just weird shit. The saying is true “the Jew cries out as he strikes you” lol.
Not much i can give you bro, other than work the tribal system as best you can. What do you do for work?
Also for the record Stephen Miller is based as far as i can tell, so not all Jews are bad.
I mean, you could always expose Jews talking shit about goyim if you wanted. Write a book anonymously or post videos as long as they wouldn’t put your life in danger.

I didn’t phrase that right. I didn’t cheat on his girlfriend, he cheated on her and she found out and decided to blame me.

Collection of survival pdf
archive.org/details/SURVIVALFILESDOWNLOADS

archive.org/details/SurvivalDownloads

Attached: 1531421670794.jpg (620x346 373.33 KB, 60.23K)

this doesnt make a better fire then just a regular teepee method.

Think about the air flow when the fire is above ground … if coming from all sides.

This method is only good for high wind places

gain their trust, secretly record, and post condemning material

Are you sure you want to go that route? Why are you here?

I believe the purpose is to mask the light emissions of a fire at night time for stealth

A
DAKOTA
FIRE
HOLE

Sabaton
Blind Guardian
Manowar
Powerwolf
Savatage
in addition to what said

theres already an active SIG thread going you fucking kike