How do we deal with the Mutt Menace?

How do we deal with the Mutt Menace?

Attached: 46eb92a302fc3d9e10e3fb5a324a3bb4d092298e32ce1799357678f0393969e7.gif (4692x2568, 2.71M)

Develop a virus that racially targets anyone with non-white genes.
Problem solved

is this possible with current knowledge or does it need decades of research?

It's been proposed for decades which means we have thousands of variants of the racially specific bioweapons. Hell we probably have racially specific chemical weapons too.

Genocide.
Also wew I can tell the image was assembled by some european who got angry about the issues in his country being pointed out to him for having such an elitist complex.

They don't exist.

Attached: masterburger.png (1912x1136, 363.92K)

God damn theres a lot of cancerous trash threads up today.

Attached: PIAAC Numeracy v2.jpg (834x2636, 707.91K)

put a certain weight requirement on gaining employment. force them to get in shape for the job they want.

These are not good ideas.

The fuck is with you people

Family values, pics very, VERY related.
"Parents" like these are the reason amerimutts are born.

Attached: Nig kissing child.jpg (1045x603 31.44 KB, 440.49K)

We gas you jew fucks.

They exist, it's just kikes love to pretend whites are being mixed out of existence far more than what is actually happening.

Every time I go to a family reunion I'm greeted by a sea of white faces, meanwhile OP will never be white. Eat a bullet, kike.

That must have been one boring drive-in movie.

Attached: 383.png (1116x1276, 73.45K)

This. We are going to need multiple strains to cover our bases. This is the only future for humanity. The jews know it…and I can't bear the idea of leaving the planet to the disgusting jews.

Attached: dominican-republic-family-1024x768.jpg (1793x459 212.3 KB, 368.06K)

South Africa was supposedly developing such a weapon before apartheid ended, fortunately priceless israel and greatest golem seized all research.

These are very good ideas. They are so good, they are the ONLY future for the Earth. Do you want the continued problems that come from not having a eugenically pure monoculture on Earth? How can you in your SICK FUCKING MIND continue to justify wars, torture and death of a non-homogeneous culture clash and parasitism? You are a PSYCHOPATH who only THINKS they are on the 'correct' side of life by advocating for continued conflict and destruction.

By 'greatest golem' I am assuming you mean the jew infested British Empire, since that is who invaded SA.

i hate the mutt like anyone else with IQ avobe single digits but seriusly this chart is fucked up
first of all China being at the top of academic achivements is laughable considering how chinks have made an industry out of hiring people to do your school exams for you
second, Merica mixes the results obtained not just by anglos but by mexcrement spics and niggers wich lower the overall score by a metric fuck ton
the homiside rate can also be atributed to nogs and spics + kikes fanning the flames to make shekkels out of the chaos
i' very sure it wouldn't imporve much even if all the nogs and spics were to be removedd, after all, mutts are decendant from the eternal anglo wich have been scientifically prooved to be the most genetically, phisically, mentally and culturally inferior mongrel races to have ever plagued the world, almost on par with the kikes, and with the bongs allready being mongrels the mutt genetic stock only decayed after 200 years of racemixing with kikes and niggers

Just outbreed them and teach your children to be racially conscious. They'll die out in a few generations.