HuffPo Still Run by Idiots

Huffington Post falls, yet again, for the exact same trick Donald Trump keeps playing on them. Signal boosts his tweet in vain effort to make him look stupid

President Donald Trump's latest tweet includes a very minor typo, so naturally the MSM kikes have gone apeshit with the stunning and brave truth that this will lead to inevitable impeachment. From the article:

Good one, college-educated writer (((Lee Moran))). You really got the President with this one. Any day now, my increasingly nervous friend.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-text-massages_us_5b6ed951e4b0530743ca3735
archive.is/jNVIH

Attached: Text_Massages.png (591x310, 79.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1028458842345095169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kike-free.

definitely seems to be deliberate at this point. based god emperor

Checked and agreed. When will (((they))) learn?

Jesus christ they are so desperate they literally can't afford not to take the bait.

Not till we barrel roll (( ( them))) into the ovens ( but for real this time )

It, like everything else anti-white, is run by pedophile jews

A thread died for a fucking typo.

I didn't ignore anything kike. A thread died for a typo.

F
P
B
P

If that low on the catalog it's either unimportant or a shill thread anyway, faggot.
The pint of this thread is to showcase the fact that HuffPo is fucking retarded and once again played into Trump's hand by blowing up over a typo
fuck of shill

A thread died for our sins you heretic!

Attached: a6dfe478f45f7f6b257c2ac01491a402.jpg (450x600, 68.76K)

On top of that, I'm not sure you understand how this place works.
A thread on the last page with no replies somehow needs to stay….because?
Or are you just mad that your shit thread was shit.

vat.jpg

Attached: B_rqyCHWQAEUq88.jpg (375x500, 51.71K)

Gee, it's almost like that is exactly what slides are meant to do.
If you like the taste of dick, go back to half.

If you're so worried about page 15 threads, why don't you bump them and keep them alive?

Trump is a businessman who knows a good deal when he sees one. It costs him $0 to intentionally misspell a word and he gets $1,000,000 worth of free advertising in return.

Exactly my point. The dumbasses keep falling for it covfefe

Don't respond to discordant shitters. Just have a bacon sandwich and a glass of milk, and deny them the shekels they're grubbing for.

(a) that's retarded imkikey bullshit, newfag
(b) you don't get to "first" your own OP, summerfag dipshit
reported
>>>/bog/

People actually paid for vanity license plates with that on it *snicker* It's almost out of general knowledge, nobody will remember wtf its about in another year or 2.

sage

j noven

Newfag nigger detected

JIDF shill

There's been more of this lately. Did Open Society put out another ad on Backpage?

Attached: Paid_Opposition.jpg (898x647, 151.28K)

He always does this to spread his message. Not worthy of it's own thread.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-13 Donald J Trump on Twitter While I know it’s “not presidential” to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and[...].png (724x531, 76.96K)

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1028458842345095169

Twitter is completely fucking comped, just read these comments. It's all pissed off liberals with under 10 likes.

Attached: purecoincidence.jpg (720x540, 86.59K)

You should die for this post.

I would’ve preferred Oblivious Omarosa.

reee get out goonfag

Women fail to understand that if chad can get in her pants, he can get in her head.
Women think they are making a bid when really they have been tricked into giving away the most valuable thing they have.

That's literally the exact opposite of a grassroots movement.