Terry Davis Needs A Hand

Terry's not doing so well. He's homeless and living in a field, looking kinda rough. I know he's liked around here, so I thought I'd throw this up in case anyone wants to send /ourguy/ some shekels to help him get by.
Here's the link to donate. You can also find the link in the description of his video.
Donate to TempleOS and King Terry - templeos.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0Fi32LbXHA&t=1m15s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit thread. You're a panhandling nigger.

Still:
Don't let the niggers get you down, Terry. Barrel roll, brother!

anyone who wants your money to improve your race doesn't want to improve your race.

Gimme address and I'll give him a hot lead injection for free; solve all his problems.

no one said you had to donate, but the guy's a fucking schizo and he's homeless. just spreading the word in case any actual non-kikes around here with a shred of compassion for the guy might wanna help him out.
i get that you kikes wouldn't want to donate. you're all worthless rat parasites, so it makes sense.

Get well soon Terry

will definitely donate to Terry; if for no other reason than to piss off the kikels niggering up the thread

>oy vey, goy, you must be a jew if you're not giving the creator of the digital third temple of Jerusalem some money

Attached: (you) money.jpg (3840x2160, 1010.92K)

Attached: 1485636888646.jpg (800x445, 268.87K)

There's likely nothing much we can do to help Terry. He's already fine. He's exactly where he should be. He's walking with God.

What city is he in now?

delet this

Second this, if he's near me I'll give him a burger or something.

this nigger is just going to end up dead. by paying him, you're just funding crazy. he's incapable of normal function and he'll end up dying on the street.

I suspect that the only difference between him and you in terms of dependence is that he came out as a nigger hating skinhead to his parents and got kicked out, while you slither around your folks' house as quietly as possible to avoid the discussion about how you're over 30 and still subsisting on tendies you skim from the freezer drawer.

Imagine stormposting this hard just to squeeze some shekels out of retards who'd want to one up each other on how nazi they are lmfao get fucked retard

This nigga is crazy

Satan, call down.

First the assholes play your games then you try silence me with someone else’s?

Get fucked

no, i live by myself, i'm under 30, and im self-employed.

i'm not hating on terry and in fact i think he's a talented guy and it's sad he's dying but there's nothing you can do to help him. his fate is sealed.

You would, wouldn't you. Show a man the cheap and easy way out to kick him while he's down instead of igniting his spirit to put force to will.

Sure. When people like Terry spiral out of control like this, the best thing you can do is to support them to find solutions to their own problems, not simply wash your hands of them.

Go hang yourself you moron.

The guy is being targeted by the same assholes that post here and target me.

It's legit? I'm low on cash but I can manege something for God's chosen programist.

Fuck off Satan.

No

Attached: Chutzpa - When a Kike Needs Help Lifting His Massive Balls.jpg (590x386, 78.3K)

Congratulation, you belived into jewish lies. "Mental illness" is real like holocoaster.

The real satan would know he doesn't have an address if he's homeless.

Attached: Concerned Potato.jpg (620x827, 84.57K)

I am pretty sure that the 'real satan' is homeless himself since he wanders to and fro upon the surface of the earth.

Take your meds, fucker. They're for your own good.

Attached: Derp State.jpg (576x384, 67.94K)

So he's using his obamaphone to shitpost?

Attached: Dubs Syndrome.jpg (442x235, 16.79K)

Stop enabling him. Terry needs to be on anti-psychotics and back home with his parents so he can start recovering and attempt to have some kind of life that doesn't involve being sick.

Gotta leave the nest sometime. The old birds are going to croak and rot in the nest. Then what?

He has moments where he sort of looks like he’s shutting down. I wonder if he’s dying and found some beautiful place to go. You really can’t help but feel horrible for the guy.

I wonder if similar shit will happen with Chris Chan?

Attached: DDBBB93A-8674-4D9D-81E6-459ECA0AB83B.jpeg (1024x1015, 170.9K)

Reminder
When you donate to Terry through his website the donations go directly to (((Tsheiks))) and/or other goons who subverted his website months ago

Daily Reminder That Jim Did This.

hi kike

Sure, when he isn't destroying entire households.

Attached: Rothschild Illuminati Party liber secondus.png (610x412, 45.45K)

The real Satan is smart enough to have more than one address, and the support of the government.

DO NOT DONATE

HE GIVES AWAY HIS MONEY TO DRUGGIES

HE REFUSES TO GET BACK ON SSDI

HE SKIPPED OUT ON COURT AND WILL BE ARRESTED

DO NOT DONATE

You're not just wrong. You have been meticulously trained by a mediocre culture to underestimate human potential as a ploy to keep you from ever approaching your own.

You don't have a clue what Terry is capable of.

Bet he makes a sandwich too.

Attached: Check It.jpg (311x359, 28.09K)

Also don't donate to him, money has nearly nothing to do with his issues.

Hopefully he will be on a routine and in control of his disease and life by that point. That dude needs help, but he needs to want help as well. Throwing money at him simply for being sick isn't improving his situation. Schizophrenia is a degenerative disease. The longer he goes without treatment the worse he's going to get.

You're a cunt.

Just move on, glow worm.

How about someone start whispering to him in the bushes like one of his voices and get him to do the doing that needs be done.

Attached: dun no de wey.gif (360x170, 1.7M)

That nigger has 3 stripe adidos on, tape, paper, a bag is well enough groomed…
I guess he doesn't say on his box side that /he/ is homeless but he's playing the part. screams scam to me – there are fucks near a Wow-Mart near me who beg for money on occasion too, and I swear they are the same mother fuckers just looking for some quick cash.

Attached: 2bdefdc6f9e1fba6e251ede710e462e2f9f3d0d8d9ab435917241d83c3528e65.jpg (722x8458, 1.84M)

Does anyone have any idea where he is?

5 that shorty

Wow this thread is getting shilled hard. What has Terry done to piss them off like this?

Hi Zig Forums. You GRIDS faggots just can't help yourselves can you? Fuck off back to your commie tranny containment board you silly cunt.

Attached: 14659223412.gif (500x620, 523.9K)

Damn Satan.

t. jew

Terry. Please go to Alcohalics Anonymous. I understand that is not your problem but I promise they can help you.

Attached: 38FC7FFB-2994-479E-9F95-3125FAD7023D-3019-000003CADF6810AE.jpeg (255x188, 20.83K)

Poor bastard. I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope a cop runs his ID, finds the warrant and they commit him. At this point he's at rock bottom- he's either gotta go into the dirt or climb up from here. I'm rooting for ya brother. Gotta get you behind the wheel of a car to run over more CIA Niggers they glow!

Oooo, edgy.

All these concern faggots. Meds are not going to help anyone you fucking kike niggers!
Just let him be, if anything he just needs a friend, someone to talk to. Has no one ever stopped and said hello to the homeless before?
Seriously all the get back on the medication jews will get their doses in the form of solid slugs administrated directly though the face. Stop trying to control everything and just let go

Are you a fucking female? The man is ill. He needs to be on medication to reduce or stop his hallucinations so he can take care of himself and not be fucking homeless.
No, you're not.

Living in a van down by the river.

Help him onto harder crap.

Attached: KeKs.gif (255x178, 255.79K)

rly?
I wanted a real (you) so bad, a witty response or whatever, I rarely post – hoping for someone else maybe looking at the image closer – really, why is that guy on the sidewalk with that shit? He really doesn't look homeless to me, his shit is too nice and neat, organized and clean, those fuckin shoes are expensive, and the motherfucker is not unkempt. fuck you faggot give me a better (you)

Attached: 1442710284750-1.gif (150x302, 3.86K)

No refunds.

Also, what angle am I working as a juden? what agenda am I pushing? what psy-angle am I trying to burrow into with that post?
pls-reply.

Attached: 1442710054934-1.gif (2800x1283, 2.67M)

What's the difference between a kike who enables a tranny that thinks he's a woman and puts them in positions of power, and (((you))) who encourages an intelligent man to leave his schizophrenia untreated so he remains homeless and unproductive?

Is this true? I haven't been keeping up.

he created his own OS. his mega-autism is alive on this board

It's time to get back on your meds, Terry.

Faggot, the boomer's grandparents didn't have electricity.

BARREL ROLL INTO VALHALLA TERRY

Attached: IMG_3608.JPG (226x320 136.92 KB, 878.17K)

Donating to him isn't going to make him go home, unless you give him enough to buy a house. He left his home to live in his van on purpose. He does look worse, but what can you do. He still seems happy.

Terry needs money to eat, buffoon.

Soon he'll be eating brains by the river like a proper aryan.

Attached: Aghori-cannibals-594990[1].jpg (620x413, 34.23K)

Fuck you bitch

These donations are the reason he’s not getting SSD. Sad but true.

Checked

Understandable that Satan would feel this way about
GOD'S CHOSEN PROGRAMMER

Have you ever written your own OS? Did you improve upon C? Didn't think so faggot.

Attached: 188320160d38d3297780566620a6a0148fde32941d097a8154dabe7057f85fd0.jpeg (255x227, 16.07K)

Go back to Langley and stop shilling against Terry. Don't shill against anyone from here whoever shows their face to the bloodshed. Help him by getting him shelter! I am really calling for Terry to see better days. Take care of yourself and follow the path to purity, Terry.

Where is he now?

In a field

The Dalles, Oregon.

these things dont make sense… does templeOS run morrowind … if so Ill donate

what?
how did this happen?
does he not have a following and a hatreon or something?

yea , thats what he wanted to do with his life. why didnt he write a resume, get a fucking job

I didnt write my own OS but Im not begging others to take care of me. If fucking am a responsible adult and take care of myself.

Charity is enabling people to be lazy and selfish. Now we all have bad luck. So why is Terry where he is at. If I give Terry 500 bucks (which I can do) will he stay on the fucking streets. Or will this fucking OS developer get a fucking webdev job. Its not like there isnt a fucking market for someone of this caliber.

And heres the kicker. If I cant give the man 500 to improve his life, im not giving him a penny. Im not going to enable an existence of apathy.

One time he was a great programmer, what is he now mate?

eat so he can do what?

I need to eat too, but i use that food to take care of myself. What will Terry do with the energy from that food?

people are throwing money at alt kikes without limits, maybe help someone who isnt a shill instead?

We aren’t marxists, and we don’t support the concept of “welfare” to homeless degenerates, and the mentallly ill. We’re fucking Nazis.

Attached: Terry Davis - Terry Davis - Rises to Throne - oH41gGBVpkE.webm (480x360, 13.68M)

Run you over.

I'm not a word made up by jews

hi jew, homeless people get used clothing, they have places to wash them selves and so on

"How do you do my fellow Nazis!"

King Terry won’t suck jewnigger cock or be duped by angels trying to convince him to reenter into slavery. One cannot be King and still work a job, obviously. But neither can one discover he’s living on the Truman show and go back to ordinary life on the set. Considering how much focus and concentration it likely took to write TempleOS while talking to God all day, I cannot imagine him being convinced that working for money is in his interest since he is far more concerned with truth and spiritual purity—for whatever reason.

His smile always makes me happy. You can tell when he's in his right mind he's beloved by all and nothing but a wonderful caring guy.

Attached: the_smile_that_smiles.png (808x879, 1.47M)

The problem with medication is it has a lot of really nasty side effects and can sort of numb the person. It is only a solution in the sense of temporarily clogging a leak before it all comes flooding out again. It doesn't actually "heal" the person, to do that the person needs to really go through a rough journey of self improvement and reflection, which is a more natural process. Some people are just genetically doomed though. Terry is obviously very gifted to build an OS and it is likely that his mental illness and abilities are related, both are likely caused by an extremely active mind. If you think a lot, have a lot of ideas, can make connections easily, if you have a vivid imagination, then you are more at risk of coming up with delusional ideas, or doing things like hallucinating. There is a thin line for instance between questioning everything and being a smart skeptic, and being paranoid. Someone like him usually feels misunderstood or like the world doesn't understand anything and it makes sense for them to not want medication, they are usually aware of how deeply flawed the psychology system and our society is. Medication should be an absolute last resort. I say this and the following as someone who has really thought about this topic for like 5 years now, and known many mentally ill and eccentric people.

Psychology is highly theoretical, and the psychology system is messed up, with people being overdiagnosed, and meds being pushed too much. Many psychologists handle things way too black and white and by the books, when in reality the mind is very nuanced. They diagnose every eccentric person, or even normal people. They have no insight into the mind. The way people think about mental illness is too cut and dried, there are different individual symptoms, like in psychopathy, low emotionality, poor empathy, or fearless confidence. Each of these traits lies along a continuum, and all people may exhibit one of more of these traits to some degree. You can think of it like height and weight, everyone has some degree of both, and they’re continuously distributed in the population, because all mental traits exist on a spectrum. Some people are born with abnormal traits mentally, and it is random with what sort of differences someone would be born with, and whether or not these traits are negative, positive, or neutral to the person or to society is random too. There are a lot of shades of grey in between someone who is "gifted" and someone who has a "mental disorder" and a lot of people don't fall concretely under one label, rather people have varying degrees of different symptoms/abilities.

Try to imagine every categorizable mental trait on a graph, so many traits it would be hard to even list them all. The graph goes up to +100, or down to -100, or 0 in the middle (completely average). Let's say hypothetically, everyone has different levels of these traits, but most people don't really go above or under +30/-30 or so, with maybe some "quirks", issues, or abilities that are higher. There will be people born with traits much higher than +30, or lower than -30, people with talents, eccentricities, or mental problems. For people with mental problems, often many traits are abnormally low in the - range (A sociopath lacking empathy and emotions), or the traits won't balance out, or be out of control.

Attached: Schizotypal-Autistic-Spectrum.png (300x286, 65.41K)

you ever loose a job and run out of funds without family you'll think slightly different about the situation, not all the homeless are degenerate, shit happens and it's almost impossible to get off the street once your there. nobody is going to hire you at that point, you can't reliably hygiene, you have to carry everything you own (which is nothing, dirty clothes) with you at all times or it will get stolen, there's generally no men's shelter space no matter where you are, etc.

terry has a place to go though, he needs to go the fuck home to his parents and get on the fucking meds.

thats not me bro dont fucking try to guilt trip me based on others actions.

this entire thread is a jew guilt trip. You havent answered the question about him being a responsible person. Where will my money go? Im not his fucking slave. Good he wrote an OS.

Im not buying it, I dont see a need to buy it and Im not going to be forced to give money to someone that doesnt provide a service for me.

I understand hes a good smart person, but I dont owe him shit.

And again where will my money fucking go. Maybe once he was a gem but it seems not just to be a bum.

how about you fucking use that gas money to pick terry up and suck his dick

I see that all we have here is a bunch of money hungry bumbs that want something for free. I dont owe him shit. I dont owe you shit.

You fucking retards want something for nothing. Many OSs have been written the good are used that others are not.

Im not paying for someone that doesnt take responsiblity for their lives.

What will he do with the money, why is he in the situation hes in.

I fucking feed my mouth, hes going to have to do the same or hes a fucking parasite. And everyone in this thread that advocates to give money to someone that is not responsible supports parasitic behavior and is a fucking commie idiot jew thinking piece of shit.

Fucking flip some burgers, clean some toilets. No one gives a shit about your OS. Cool fucking story but its not really selling so its time to be a big boy and get a job.

Or go out into the woods and live of the land. Im not your parent.

Attached: bypass.gif (566x597 1.18 KB, 444.87K)

I should correct this by saying not all of them do this but a very large amount do. Many of them from what I've seen find it really hard to discern things like an eccentric person going through a rough patch (will look mentally ill, since the eccentric person is more intense), and someone who is life long doomed to be mentally fucked.

Here is a therapist talking about how messed up he thinks the system is, I know his voice can be kind of annoying: youtube.com/watch?v=f0Fi32LbXHA&t=1m15s