Germany Boosts Funding for Holocaust Survivors by $88 Million

JTA - Germany has agreed to increase its funding for social welfare services for Holocaust survivors by $88 million.

The Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany in its announcement Tuesday said the increase brings global allocations by Germany for 2019 to $564 million.

The Claims Conference and representatives of the German government negotiated the increase in Washington, D.C. During the negotiations, the German officials were taken on a tour of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum and heard from survivors about their personal experiences.

“The significant increase for social welfare services secured by our negotiating team will lead to more home care, food support, medicine and transportation services for Jewish Holocaust survivors around the world,” said Claims Conference President Julius Berman.

Also as a result of the negotiations, 55,000 Holocaust survivors in Central and Eastern Europe will see an increase in pensions and more child survivors who were living in hiding or under a false identity will be eligible to receive payments.

Photo: Courtesy of Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany via JTA

Attached: holocaustsurvivors.jpg (768x506, 70.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Unq6b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that a warning?

-
How about poor Rachel Maddow? The archives of Yad Vashem - pics collected from Auscwhitz in 1945 - provide photographic proof of how she suffered

Attached: Rachel Maddow _7 - DS.jpg (618x496, 59.73K)

If I'm not wrong, the original picture never had a guy standing on the right.

you're correct

More and more Holocaust survivors all the time, even as the number of those murdered keeps increasing.
Someone needs to stop this Hitler fellow, he's obviously still at it!

That's because the Holocaust is a big fat lie.
1) get shekels.
2) Scare the Jews into Israel.

Attached: No proof Jewish holocaust.jpg (2983x4262 203.31 KB, 3.98M)

sage for off-topic
I'm learning a bit more about the Holohoax. The pictures of burnt bodies (bones exposed) are not Jews but the Soviet POWs?

Christ how can you get people to believe this shit. Even when I was a kid in school I asked the teacher why the jews didn't just say they weren't jews and she said some bullshit like "Oh well they were being heroic by not hiding from the Nazis.". Couldn't even come up with a lie a fucking 12 year old could believe.

this

Is this gonna apply to second generation survivors?

Lol this its literally welfare for nosetiens

What survivors? Those kikes are all dead by this point
Holohoax didn't happen

This is ok. For their theft we will simply claim their lives as we eradicate them from the earth in a real holocaust instead of the ridiculous fake holohoax.

Everyone knows that this is simple extortion for German citizens orchestrated for jews by jews.

3) Guilt boomers and their offspring into submission for all of eternity
4) Gen Z stumbles on Zig Forums. Gasses boomers. Reconquista begins

I want off clown world now,please.

So the ((compensations)) should be decreasing over time, shouldn't they? May it give some boomers something to think about.

I think it is a joke, just like the German government.

Not only that I always wondered WHY hitler hated the Jews. The textbooks and teachers just say that he hated them. But WHY?

a kid born 5 minutes before the allies arrived at the super real nazi death camps would be 73 this year

That's almost a dollar for everyone who claims to be a Holocaust survivor!

Not to mention

Listen to Mein Kampf if you dont want to read it, He wasn't Born Hating jews and he talks about how he came to realize their true nature through his interactions with them.

IIRC: I think he even talks about how Germany was Not as anti Jew as Austria was at the time

88 million for a handful of survivors with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel?

How gawd damn long are these kikes gonna leech off the Germans?!

That's PER YEAR

What a strange coincidence. I sure hope Jews get the hint.

Jesus Christ.

You're not wrong. Anyone have the webm of user flipping through that publication and showing the original print?

I think that's correct, and I've seen it used in official school books still.

AfD Trolling again

A successful Finnish entrepreneur was targeted with a boycott campaign by leftcuck libtads over his anti-gay and -jew remarks so he decided to sell fuel for 1,488 e/l for a day.

Attached: 4b4968be.jpg (1440x1920, 174.37K)

With what money?

that'sthejoke.jpg

ch iru dot no slash pol

Attached: pic0121.jpg (650x572, 127.2K)

Read Ford's "International Jew" for specifics. Hitler hits on it many times in Mein Kampf.

Do you believe the Holocaust really happened, or are you reading my post too fast?

Sauce:
archive.is/Unq6b

Have a regular guy who happend to live through Rhodesia tell you something about how his views on the jews changed.

Typhus victims make up most of the photos of dead people.
Typhus is spread by lice, and the Jews had horrible sanitation habits. The whole shows and taking their clothes was a delousing operation. Making a Jew take a show is, to their minds, a fate worse than death.
The typhus got real bad when the allies bombed German food supplies (which is illegal, but winner's war crimes don't matter).

Attached: typhus.jpg (600x600, 106.69K)

Why is that sign in English?

Not sure if being serious…

Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler turned over control of Bergen Belsen on April 15, 1945 to the British. There was an ongoing typhus outbreak at the time.

being fleeced for
shekels for (((evil)))

Another good (and short) read is Luther's "The Jews and their Lies". Not exactly why Hitler hated them but why many people do.

Awful lot of survivors of an supposed systemic holocaust.

This is not the first time my dreams became memes.

Attached: 1533034804.gif (248x203, 86.41K)

This is all well and good Germany but not nearly enough. How are fourth generation Holocaust survivors supposed to survive? The Nazis took their business. They lost everything.

Shlomi's grandfather lost his burlesque show - A New Farm Animal Every Night!
Shlomi should be compensated by starting a business for him in Tel Aviv with jews, Palestinians, and local fauna.

Heil Hitler

Attached: anti-kike-NS14.jpg (572x800, 180.22K)

I wonder how he is still in business anddo others of our old brother network(basically Finnish mob) share his beliefs.

Are they trying to trigger the jews?

A name-gaming Jew I was working with until he quit the job, no shit claimed that 12 Million Jews died in the Holocaust. I humored him by saying:

"Don't you mean 6? That around 12 million people died in the Holocaust including gays and such?"

He replied

"No dude 12 million, the rest were undocumented".

I literally had to go the freezer so I could burst-out laughing. He later said that will never know how many truly died, to which I replied "oh definitely man, they'll always hide the truth" He thinks I meant Germans hahahahahaha

Attached: The Neon Kike.jpg (969x581, 433.6K)

You serious m8? Like I know it’s anecdotal, but if some Jew actually said that I would really like to know where he heard it. In any case that might be useful information for the future of Jews plan to advance some 12 Million hokum.

Shit *if the Jews. Not of

So they basically print it themselves to give it to themselves,up the numbers on the goy's debt sheet and call it a good goy bashing day?

Attached: c4a.jpg (600x484, 23.06K)

Reason your mongrel race is so easy to conquer:

For the LORD your God will bless you as He has promised you, and you will lend to many nations, but you will not borrow; and you will rule over many nations, but they will not rule over you.

Primary reason your shit society is crumbling in on itself:

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain;

Attached: da wae.gif (720x780, 712.47K)

I am seeing raced mixed babies everywhere, i hate those fucking nigger babies.
send those gifts to israel where they belong

I have spoken with a 17 old prostitute and she told me that most of her customers are jews

fpbp

Rumors have it they got big noses too

Maybe Auschwitz is the holy graal, the fountain of youth?

A friend kicked me out of his house because he said it was 12 millions and i said no way the bullshit story is 6 millions and for real none were gassed.
Something's happening and its hilarious.

I can't wait til they are all dead and we somehow still have to pay money for lolocaust survivors.

wow the shekels flow

Read the book "Jewish Domination of Weimar Germany"

When the old kikes die Germans will be forced to spend hundreds of millions on museums, graveyards, holograms and eventually AI reconstructions. I wish Hitler had just put a bullet in every heeb.

Was this done on purpose as a underhanded fuck jew? kek