Nigger Removal Thread

It is well known that the nigger is a serious problem in the United States, and that niggers compose approximately 15% of the US population. I thought it might be worthwhile to produce propaganda that reduces the likelihood that a nigger will successfully reproduce.

I have developed a few images that might be of value in this endeavor. I was hoping that Zig Forums would aid me in spreading and developing this flavor of meme, and that spreading these among the nigger communities would stifle their chances of reproducing successfully.

Attached: niggerteen.jpg (720x405 79.06 KB, 70.2K)

Moreover, I am vaguely aware that Planned Parenthood sometimes lets you get a vasectomy for free, or at least for cheap.

I'd like to propose a simple solution, most niggers live on the wrong side of the track in a large metropolitan crime infested city. My solution, involves one simple word, gas, perhaps: Methyl isocyanate

Attached: 33690_Pressure_Product_Listing.jpg (2758x1022, 1.23M)

Who’s the nigger?

I’m not a nigger

Probation officers database?
Some public crime databases that we can search niggies on?
Maybe call some of their probation officers and tell them they are hiding guns or doing drugs?

Not Indian either

how to legally kill niggers
1. Drive to the hood
2. find crowd of shiftless niggers hanging out on a street corner
3 throw a wad of counterfeit one dollars bills out you car window.
4. watch the niggers kill each other for counterfeit bills. The niggers that survive will be arrested when they try to spend them

Don't they actually have to be doing drugs in order for that to work?

Oh wait, nevermind, they totally are. Just say that they were talking about doing drugs on social media and they'll get fucked.

forgot to turn off my sage

lol

Find halfway houses and send the cops after people with generalized descriptors. "X in Y outfit was waving a gun and spitting near children!" Likewise any area with a halfway house, (within say 5 blocks) the police will go there almost immediately.

This is a good idea except for
It's the current year, user. They have drones that can do the dropping for you now.

Kek

The problem is:
1) The Negroes want to live with white people.
2) The Negroes feel it is a crime against them to ask Negroes to live with Negroes.
So back Rev. Farakan and grant them their own ethnostates.

They have their own ethnostates, they're in Africa.

this

also, blacks aren't really that huge of a problem in the long run. their birthrates are lower than whites and before (((someone))) promised them tons of gibs and got them all uppity, they pretty much stuck to themselves. as bad as their crime problem is, just remember still the vast majority of it is on each other.

the is but ONE capital-p Problem

newfags, summerfags and cuckniggers would do well to remember that

sage bc there's already a niggerhate thread

It's like deja vu. Oh wait no, it hasn't been a week since the last time you made this thread moshe. We're coming for you kike fucks first.

Attached: First they came for the blacks.jpg (1067x696, 189.46K)

How much do you think a nigger would want to get paid to consent to a vasectomy? If we offered enough there'd surely be SOME takers. Reversing them is apparently really costly. Of course the main problem is it's probably the top 10% of niggers who manage to impregnate and they're probably the ones who won't take the surgery.

Found the fag

too much

Forgot to add spics to that but otherwise correct.

A nigger would get snipped as part of reparations for like $500. But what I'd do is $10,000 to make fencesitters side with me and create a fracture point between the niggers and the left (niggers want the gibsmedat and no niglets, libs are horrified there won't be any browning of the city anymore., so niggers will fight the libs to get the gibs) . I'd play up the no-niglets, fuck all de bitches no worries, weed 'n hennessy 'n whitecastle sliders and secure transport home after the two pokes and some smoke and cash disbursement is done, and boom! I just saved millions in welfare because I prevented 40 niglets from coming into existance and that means a reduction of 80 SNAP cheques a month.

Attached: 1454140968257-1-pol.jpg (386x516, 110.06K)

If the gubernat link all gibsmudar dem programs with esterilization, the dindu population would go down to insignificant percentage

NICE

the ones with sufficient european admixture are alright

niggers cant read tho

i can tell jews im not signing their loans, mortgages, scams. they are phhsically weak and cant do shit if you say the magic word, "no"
try telling a nigger not to steal your car or rape your daughter.