Radical feminist admits that "street harassment" is really racism

THE LEFT CONTINUES TO EAT ITSELF

archive.li/uWyVM

Attached: julie-lalonde-ottawa-hollaback.jpg (780x520, 48.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_Inequality_Index
twitter.com/PaleAfternoon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking retards

The wall hits you quick

Attached: smugu.jpg (670x503, 67.97K)

One other thing I failed to notice. Look at the number on the bus shelter.

9+2+0+2 = 13

They KNOW it's bullshit.

Attached: cultists.jpg (470x640, 67.87K)

sage
who fucking cares what dumb bitches are talking about? sage

Attached: feminist cunt kelly.jpg (1024x497, 81.03K)

Something tells me she's wet at the thought that maybe someone, somewhere might want to "street harass" her..

I liked her old glasses better.

Attached: julie-on-al-jazeera.jpg (679x384, 37.3K)

Because it is.
What the fuck is this dumb bitch trying to say? niggers dindu nuffin even when they do something?

you make a marginally acceptable OP and then post this schizo shit. lol. so what, everywhere i see numbers adding up to 13 it's the fucking freemasons?

Because maybe white men know how to keep it civilized and will at most talk a girl up amongst his friends

Go back to the lodge and suck more cock.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia

She'll end up banging muzzie newcomers just like her swedish counterparts.

Hahahaha what the fuck
The terms leftists make up just so they can skirt around calling them a ==NIGGER==

so is she saying it is or it isnt certain races that try to get sum on da street?

freemasons are kike controlled bullshit but your reasoning is absolutely retarded. also, lurk moar and learn to make a better OP.

She should be grateful anyone even WANTS to look at her! Yeesh…

Attached: kazuki_fuse_519.jpg (379x379, 9.18K)

Faggot, I've been studying that kike controlled stuff for years, and have been posting here longer than you. Now go finish sucking off your worshipful master.

Because you are a kike, which explains your fixation on fellatio.

Proof that "Radical Feminist IQ" =

This is going to backfire for them immensely.

How can anyone even the most die hard Feminist say with a straight face that it isn't majority non-white men engaged in this behaviour? That's too bold faced a lie even for them.

Yes. That also seems to be the narrative of the entire left.

SJW = anti-white / anti-western

Attached: peter ok not ok muds.jpg (1366x768, 383.71K)

But it's MACHO. Thought you bitches got wet over it? check your privilege white girls. kek

Yes, that's exactly what she's doing. It's the same shit these harpies have done before
Option 2: Shift the focus to racism, throw white feminists under the bus, (or claim "those Nazis" turned it into a racial issue) show how whites are racist, and then continue saying the same thing you were saying previously.

They spend all of their time in echo chambers, so the retarded thoughts and outright lies get reinforced and are never challenged. Then they fester and grow. That's why when you talk to a feminist or SJW in real life they sound so insanely out of touch with reality. They insulate themselves so they can live in a false reality of their own making. They've also attached their ego to being a feminist / SJW, which is why they react so violently to anyone questioning their stupid, baseless beliefs. You're basically tearing down their entire existence.

Attached: SJW hypocracy.jpg (750x736, 66.32K)

street-involved men?

Drug dealers?

Very well put.

They remind me of atheists. Of course, they ARE atheists. Lots of overlap between atheists, NAMBLA, LGBTQPNB, Democrats, etc.

There's really nothing more killworthy than a young white women who stands up for niggers.
Even if she never burned the coal, she deserves to be put down because her mental disease will only spread.

It's a catch-all term for anyone involved in gangs, I'd imagine, on top of her trying to avoid drawing attention to the fact that Whites are an extremely small minority of the subculture. Along with blacks, Mexicans and Muslims are heavily involved in gang life too. White criminals tend to steer more toward the motorcycle clubs so there's a bit of cultural separation in that sense.

Who da fuk is cat calling this fat gross sausage cottage cheese in a plastic bag pushing 200lbs disgusting shrew?
Oh riiiight…. oh sh#t she is actually correct…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (533x800 36.24 KB, 441.65K)

If she lost some weight she'd be a good babymaking machine.

Basically it's
It's pure retardation and reality denial with them all the time. To be fair, that's pretty much what it takes to not notice fucking niggers.

THE TERM "CAT CALL" Has it's roots in the fact that women are referred to as cats (feline) and men as dogs.
The term "cat call" started when white men were building this country and the WOMEN called out at them.

You know what makes an SJW self-destruct?

Cross-examination in court.

Homeless.

user, think about how many abortions she's had. She's batshit fucking crazy.

Women.

totally racism.
totally perception.

should be "10 hours of Performing White Privilege"

Looks like a jew or spic. High probability of either, it being in jew york and all.

she was confirmed to be jew

Just to let you guys know, this literal drooling retard is trans and goes by "Charlotte" now.

Attached: 71b16426b95f13926aa39eabd772dc9892f840d029aa8302120676605a33ebe8.gif (320x240, 1.46M)

Also, it must have been obvious as fuck that she was following that guy.

teeeheee stop hitting on me when im talking around u silly girls

Okay, the two different solutions for her is to admit that the multiculturism is a total failure and she need to lose some weights so she can look pretty.

There was actually a trend of people following women around the city for a few hours in a skimpy slut outfit and filming it
and almost 99% of the time the men who would catcall were niggers. Every other race has the intelligence to know it's creepy but not niggers. ==white people do not harass random women on the street we have too much pride and respect to act like niggers==

yeah, but i think what matters is that it really backfired when people started noticing that the people doing the harrassing were indeed males, but they had other things in common.

Attached: 44feb47375a5a8bd76de5d63a5ecbd66405805b288b7d9f2797fd0dd480921b7.png (422x398, 133.99K)

Don't you see, it's quite obvious.

Hmm what is a perception? To perceive something is to witness it. It's to receive outside signals from the universe that your brain converts into an experience you 'perceive'.

So please, you might see, hear and feel that it is men of colour.. but DATS RAYCISS. So be blind instead. Ignore your perceptions. Typical jewish bullshit.

May 2016-Present
Director, Hollaback Ottawa
Duties:
Organized unfuckable fatasses in the Capital region to complain about largely nonexistent white men who we said were sexually harassing us. Successfully opposed public perception that only niggers get a hard-on if you're 5'6" and over 175 pounds.
Skills:
Social media; TV interviews with sympathetic journalists; rolling eyes like what you just said was dumb, and then not explaining why; management
Objective:
To obtain a position that pays slightly more money and somehow demands even less merit than the commie welfare I've been on since our groups' partnership with Twitter for real

This is one of the most stereotypical looking feminists I've ever seen. Ever.

But if she wants to address sexual harassment and women's rights so much, she can go bark at the Saudis, Middle East, Africa, etc who treat women the worst in the entire world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_Inequality_Index

Attached: leftismisatotalitarianforce.png (1200x1620 187.63 KB, 151.74K)

60K tweets of self loathing, if only she knew it was jew poisoning.
archive.fo/8eWui

Attached: 11-Aug-2018.JPG (613x340, 39.45K)

Normally a Chad would fuck this bitch when she was 18 and she would be too busy having to take care of white babies to care about some non-white animal pet.

But oh wait.. most Chads died in WW2

>accuses them of (((soviet)))-invented mental illness

But that equation is correct…

Actually it was the masonfags screaming "schizo" for pointing out that this woman was pictured in front of a bus stop that adds up to 13.

But you're probably one of those well-poisoning faggots too, right?

yeah on the german side you fucking low T boomer

Then they need to be killed off.
There should be no tolerance for women defending niggers.

Attached: basilisk-1962037.jpg (1147x571, 100.98K)

Not surprising. White men have been close to neutered by all these insane policies and drugs. Non-whites don't care about that, know they have protection from accusations and even if they did care, MUH DIK overpowers all else.

Oh, yeah, like "the right" doesn't have the same fucking problem. I think posts like yours do nothing but keep people here inactive, because if we believe our enemies will simply destroy themselves then we don't need to do anything.

All that video proved is that most shitskins are scumbags that will harass women on the street. That jew bitch set out to prove men are predators, and just ended up showing how disgusting brown and black filth are.

Remember, always do the opposite of what women and jews say

GO BACK TO REDDIT

sexual harassment?
I meant to get sexual with her ass hair?

Street harassment and conversations about street harassment are fundamentally two different things, i.e. you'll never hear speaking in one of those conversations even if it's about me.

Attached: Hzms34f.png (746x717, 101.9K)

cuck

The roasties of 2018 have become chronically prolapsed STD hostels. Despite their steady dribble of viscous snail trails, their dangly beef curtains, even their near constant harvesting of new strains of HPV and gonorhea, Chads and Betas line up to service them, to wallow and worship in beefed out body horror. It's been said the bow-legged sluts of our era are now so rotten, their eviscerated vaginas actually "spit" every time they take a step. Sometimes with an audible queef, other times quiet, these whores jettison whatever melange of fluids are sloshing within their polygamous caverns. It's not unusual to spy spotty trails and blood tinged puddles wherever the posterior of a sexually liberated woman has rested.

I see (((forehead lines)))

Found the kike.

Attached: 5a456e_6467957.png (1220x619, 48.89K)

Homeless drug dealers?

Let it begin

Attached: oro.png (1254x1279, 31.59K)

the goy tries to win the argument, the jew tries to change the context

blahblablah when are we gonna kill all the inferiors?

I'm from Ontario and I can honestly say I've never seen a white guy harass a chick. Grew up in a virtually all white town as one of the few non-whites (I know, I'll kill myself any minute), and didn't see any sort of behaviour that would be considered wrong or "creepy" until I moved to the city for college. Admittedly I didn't see a lot (and these feminists wildly exaggerate this stuff), but when I did it was almost exclusively from the Middle Eastern guys who were here as college/uni students. I still never saw a white guy do any of this stuff, not even the homeless guys (most of whom were white, I noticed). And even the harassment or "creepy" behaviour was almost exclusively part of the latter category. I can think of maybe a handful of times where I heard catcalling or something; the rest was just really overt leering. I wouldn't even consider that too bad, but I can understand some chick feeling worried when there's a pack of kebabs (and they really do seem to always be in a pack just like the Pajeets are) staring at you like you're one wrong turn into an alley away from being found in a dumpster a few days later.

Attached: 1385909189807.png (612x792, 130.02K)

Okay.

user get your shit together. They are to be referred to as "blacks and browns" at best worst?.

Immigrants aren't educated about fishmouth and multicolored hair meaning bitter, man-hating dyke.

*cornered.flac

Attached: Phoenix-Wright-HD-Sprites-ace-attorney-35724940-960-640.gif (960x640, 996.73K)

wait… so feminists complaining about sexism is racist? omg, this is great

I just have to post this link below as I just finished reading this timeline. I've seen some serious out of touch with reality stuff before, and this one is a major lolcow/sad state of affairs.

twitter.com/PaleAfternoon

It's not just perception. Keep voting for more immigration though.

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13.38K)

No one other than nogs are harassing her.

Attached: heh.PNG (614x441, 57.22K)

The shit the left will made up to avoid the obvious.

said by no Jew ever

Enjoy your false rape allegations.

I knew one of these types that dropped a lot of weight, and was able to hide the crazy a lot better.

Then I caught her in some lies. She went Shirlena.

OH SHIT!

That's what's so sinister about the media subverting the narrative. They want to make the entire west an SJW echo chamber where so many people are indoctrinated into that false reality that they'll consider those who aren't to be, at best, insane.

Anyone remember that wolf whistling video that got millions of views on youtube? Remember how that video was almost entirely made up of niggers? Why does conversations women have about street harassment turn racist? Because they are true experiences.