G.U.C.T

Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory

It has become clear to me at this point that there does exist a malevolent force operating in the background. Jews, Jesuits, Satanists, illuminati, Freemasons, new world order, whatever else…

I'd like to try to make some connections between bizarre things going on.

The very centerpiece of why things seem so weird is because we've been lied to about everything, the greatest thing being the absence from history of Nikola Tesla.

A lightweight Edison replaces him as the inventor of modern electrical appliances - the modern world.
But it was Tesla that made AC power, the electric motor, and his radio work was acknowledged after his death in a patent dispute etc.

Tesla's later work was refused funding by the powers that be, however on his death all his notes were seized by the US deep state. It took them years to process his notes and return his notes to next of kin.
John G. Trump reviewed and claimed his findings contained no valuable information. This is the biggest lie in modern history, they would not take years to reach this conclusion.
Whether he is truly on our side or not the reason trump can get away with usurping part of the deep state is that as a relative, he could release Tesla's forbidden knowledge.

HAARP weather modification causing the California drought and fires, directed energy weapons that were used on 911, even antigravity which is responsible for the UFO phenomenon.
Have you heard how bees shouldn't be able to fly? Have you noticed dragonflies buzz their wings rather than flapping them? These insects use vibration and magnetism to produce an "anti gravity" effect.

The reason why advancement of technology has stopped, is that the Standard Model of Physics is a hoax. All these scientists are finding and searching for such strange things - quantum physics, highs boson, dark matter, dark energy. They're adding duct tape to a system that doesn't work. They invented these hacks to deal with things like the accelerating expanding universe, but still can't explain it fully. The things they're talking about have never been observed - they're just math to patch things up, so they can claim anything. The media then latches onto the not quite explanation, and so the scientific consensus becomes such that unproven claims are taken at face value. Nobody questions, nobody wants to be seen as a fool. The few that do are decried as conspiracy theorists, pseudo scientists, hucksters, mentally ill.

I'm sure people here know about Hitler. Jews declared war on Germany and called for their sterilization. Churchill dragged him into a war by bombing Dresden - a target with no military value, a civilian area, full of refugees and innocents. etc…
Have you heard the Nazis dismissed "Jewish physics"? Could they be right all along again? That they're Jewing us out of a proper understanding of the world? That a non-jew alternative - Tesla's electric universe is the truth.
“We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". Is that just history, just politics? Could it be more than that? What of science, medicine, biology, archaeology, anthropology… They wanted public education, why not go further.

This will sound insane - what if nuclear weapons don't actually exist.
Haven't you found it strange that not a single terrorist or Muslim country used a nuclear weapon? But there's the story of the boy scout who built a reactor?
Only two bombs ever went off in an actual attack. They could've just used firebombing and faked the footage, as they clearly did with the test footage.
The Soviet Union was meant to be the enemy of the US. But considering the Jews had both sides, could that be fake? A propaganda program to justify big government, and siphon money. The US government gave rise to communist China, and rejected McCarthy who exposed the commies.

The biggest strange thing, is that human civilization is far older than we think. The ancient Egyptian Sphinx could not be made without modern technology. And it's not just that, gobekli tepe has a massive man made still functional cave system. Annunaki Winged Bulls - Ancient Sumerian Statues in Iraq - are made out of granite and incredibly detailed. It was in the news that Isis (mossad) tried destroying them, but they struggled to remove the head despite having power tools.
There's the possibility that the pyramids were power plants - there are carvings of Egyptians seemingly using electricity, they have resemblance to Tesla's wireless energy…

Attached: images.jpeg (369x399, 24.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2012/12/09/166665795/forget-extinct-the-brontosaurus-never-even-existed
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl3_0D2h8BY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principia_Discordia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

—————-

Conspiracy/Collusion Summary

Coverup of government acquiring Tesla's lost knowledge

Hoax standard physics, Electric Universe is closer to truth

Nuclear weapons fake

Deliberately poisoning and regarding population, getting sweet money from big medicine
- I bet boomer and millennial awfulness is related to this.

Ancient civilizations with lost technology that are at least as advanced as us

Stay safe, hope we survive the 5g millimeter wave weapon rollout…

Attached: fingerprint-of-god-vortex-math.gif (600x600, 5.5M)

Have a SkyKing first post
Egyptians got nukes when Tesla time traveled back to ancient Egypt as Nikola barrel rolled through the wormhole singing Shadilay the whole time

Fuck off
Bumping to see where this rabbit hole theory goes

ITS A QARP!

They have been hiding Nephilim - biblical giants from us. The Smithsonian stores the bones away. Meanwhile, dinosaur bones are actually all fakes.
Look at worlds tallest man - Robert Wadlow. Do you really think its just a genetic glitch? He shouldn't be able to stand up if so.
Maximus Thrax was a giant leader of Rome.

There's probably something hidden in antartica,

Either the moon landing was faked or we're still there, no way they would give up power like that.
Stanley Kubrick was officially involved in making back up faked moon landings if they failed.
His movie Dr. Strangelove also promoted the existence of the nuclear bomb.
He was killed for 20minutes that was cut from Eyes Wide Shut that probably involved exposure of pedophilia by the elites.

In the documentaries Oppinheimer and his team's project wasn't going well. They had failed before, and were nervous about the future. Suddenly it somehow worked. Or so they claim.

Nuclear Power does exist but you can actually eat Uranium. Harmless but explodes if goes critcial. "Nuclear Waste" is usable material that is exchanging hands at cost of taxpayer dollar.

Attached: ProDOS16.png (365x273, 43.19K)

The concept of extremely harmful radiation may be fake.
There are people living in Chernobyl. And of course japan got "nuked" twice but they didn't seem to suffer much from radiation compared to claims of nuclear winter.

A cover for the damage that vaccines, flouride and other nasties are doing.

Cancer may be cured using vitamin b17 found in apple seeds and apricot seeds. But the molecule has cyanide in it so they can claim its dangerous. Even though hydrogen is dangerous but water is safe. I've eaten 4 apple seeds in a day and felt fine.

Attached: Tesla2.jpg (320x320, 38.67K)

Well-poisoning thread.

It seems like a standard poison the well disinfo post. EU theory and Telsa were correct, ancient civilizations existed, etc etc. Anyone who has been able to tear through the first few veils of disception will easily realize that.

Fission exists however and is in use in reactors for power, subs, and bombs that were recorded from dozens of angles. It's like the "no one has ever gone to space" shills or (((flat earth))). These are Alex Jonesism to take truths that hold immense power and then associate them with garbage that will instantly turn off anyone who is skeptically minded and willing to dig deeper past just concepts into mechanics.

You should visit a dinosaur quarry sometime user. They are fascinating. I can assure you that Dino's were and are very much real
Fossils exist

I mean its always possible I've fallen for some disinfo.

Are they dinosaurs though? A lot of the dinosaurs presented during the bone wars race were fake. What if all of them were? npr.org/2012/12/09/166665795/forget-extinct-the-brontosaurus-never-even-existed

I'm aware that no matter the truth its a bad idea to attempt to spread information like this except on places like this because it makes you sound like a Shizo. Unless if its bad to share it here too, but I thought to most people the JQ is equivalent to these kinds of wild claims.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tl3_0D2h8BY
The archive footage I've found has shown the blast from limited angles and cuts immediately which I find suspicious. Also the radiation from the blast doesn't seem to add up - where has it gone, why are there survivors that have seen the blast?
At the very least radiation from weapons and reactors surely must have a smaller impact then presented…

Above all I really cannot believe that nuclear bombs have only ever been used in battle twice.

And cancer is suspicious as it is a modern disease and is claimed to be linked to radiation.

Maybe I've gone too far out there…

Also you said you knew a few veils of deception - care to share?

Attached: ieXttUY.jpg.png (550x512, 327.34K)

Yeah it's called ZOG, it's what the jews do.

It is not.

Yes, or else I would expect to see far more people like him, though they too might die young like he did.
He couldn't stand without leg braces and didn't have any feeling in his legs or feet

Attached: snack that up.png (760x572, 190.52K)

And spotted the shill. Can't believe I wasted this much time reading up to this point.
Of course people know Hitler. Your lack of confidence in this statement shows you are trying to blend in and failing. I'm calling you out.

Cyanide is only poisonous when apllied in a "large enough" quantity and "suddenly" in your body, when not, it's removed from your body like any other substance.

Do you know how much gold Egypt has? They discovered weak electrochemical reactions could be used to electroplate their jewelry, user.

Read

Then read

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principia_Discordia

The "cabal" just knows that mind effects matter (the kaballah is one example, Emerald Tablets of Thoth is better IMHO), so they just hide everything is contradictory layers of bullshit, like some game, for artificial scarcity.

Hitler was an autist who figured this out and figured out just (((who))) loved doing it the most, and was pissed over being gassed, the dotchcloss (with jews you lose) and general kikery.

There's already a unified conspiracy. Jews.

Not your blog, faggot.

On the off chance you are well meaning but misguided newfag instead of a blatant shill I will spoon feed you a little. Conspiracies exist but some are distortions, most are disinfo. Each idea you weave into your world view must pass a rigorous examination taking into account both your existing model and the weight of new evidence. Always leave open the room for more info but operate based on current state. If you are less than sure than just keep in the periphery until the burden of proof is reached.

There is an entire industry for nuclear power and power plants exist all over the world. There have been meltdowns. You yourself can take a Geiger counter and visit Pripyat to see it with your own eyes. The fact you can do that and no one is stopping you or saying you should just take them at face value should immediately call into question your assertion that fission doesn’t exist.

Likewise this line of reasoning can be applied to dinosaur bones. Even fundamentalist Christians have given up on denying dinosaurs and instead are going after carbon dating. They aren't wrong about carbon dating being full of shit but they are still operating backwards from a predetermined source of truth and finding things to fit that model instead of using intuition as a guide to build from info received then applying logic culling all ideas that falter even if heavily invested.

Lurk for twenty more years before making masturbation conjecture OPs, nigger.

You want a Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory? I'll give you one,
E=JGD^2
Evil equals Jews times Goy-Dept squared

Well, modern technology that relies on electricity is using the power of THOR. The Cross of Thor is the Swastika, so it makes sense the enemy would put it on lockdown and be afraid of it.

Kikes in the US and the USSR are far too stupid to have ever gone to space without Germanic White technology. That would be the true meaning of NASA: "to deceive."

The disinfo of faggots claiming the Moon landing didn't happen is just supposed to draw you away from the truth. White consciousness made all that possible, as well as the internet and anything else worth a fuck.

And these are the types of fucking morons that derail by saying stupid shit that doesn't have any connection to objective reality.

Faraday.
Look if you can't even check out, and try to debunk your own made up theory, perhaps you shouldn't ask anonymous people to fill your head with more bullshit. You started from an easily rubbished point, next thing you now you'll have the esoteric aether electric universe cunts out in force. And nobody needs to read that fucking shit.

TALKING WITH PLANETS
by Nikola Tesla

Attached: nikola-tesla.jpg (1078x516, 236.23K)

EXPERIMENTS IN COLORADO

cont.

TERRIFIED BY SUCCESS

cont.

COMMUNICATING WITH THE MARTIANS

end

I suggest you get F. U. K. T, tinfoil nigger

WRONG AF. So much ignorant faggotry in this thread it's pathetic. READ A BOOK, NIGGERS not these autistic, shit tier websites or whatever it is fucking up your brain.

Far from it nigger.
Also for those of you who are unaware. Hitler's Germany had UFOs, that's why they don't show you anything from Roswell, it'd be hard to explain a saucer with an iron cross.

Why do you cucks emasculate yourself with your opponents terminology?

Attached: a1839059ccdd7bb2576459486e04de9eba86c63ce0a168311fcd056e3c02426c.jpg (598x600, 245.75K)

fuck you

read a book by whom, schlomo goldstein?