Canada was nearly destroyed, and nobody cares

This is Faisal Hussain.

Not long ago (you might have forgotten because it's been memory holed and our media and state won't talk about it), he shot himself after killing a 10 year old girl and an 18 year old girl, and shooting two others.

That's not what this thread is about though. This thread is about his brother, who had 33 illegal guns, and 42 GRAMS OF CARFENTANIL

TO BE CLEAR

THIS IS LITERALLY ENOUGH OF A CHEMICAL WEAPON TO LITERALLY GENOCIDE ALL OF CANADA

And there is -ZERO- discussion about this. -ZERO- news about this. His brother shot up some little girls, but our media AND police STILL insist he has NO connection to terrorism, even though his brother had 33 illegal guns and, again, ENOUGH OF A CHEMICAL WEAPON TO GENOCIDE ALL OF CANADA

archive.is/jRVmr

Attached: 1534129929008.png (1000x750, 447.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/42-kgs-carfentanyl-found-1.4356938
youtu.be/E8My6wXlyjI
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/video-huge-shipment-arms-ammo-libyan-islamists-seized-10488719.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/12/carfentanil-bust-canada-fentanyl-opioid-crisis-dangers
texemarrs.com/082010/baku_oil_fields.htm
youtu.be/mWJSKhEwjy8
cnn.com/2018/01/29/health/nj-largest-fentanyl-seizure-trnd/index.html
pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/62156#section=Chemical-and-Physical-Properties)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equianalgesic)
archive.is/4STa5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no it's 42 kilograms,not grams.

The day is nearly upon us.

Attached: Rake_Bearer.png (1000x750, 600.21K)

42 KG!! of carfentanil
100 times as potent as the same amount of fentanyl
This can wipe out an entire city.
the jewish merchant must have been a very happy person when he sold it.

Unrelated but there's been an increase in fentanyl laced cocaine popping up in the last few months. The combo makes no fucking sense from a pharmacological standpoint just from the sheer fact of how potent fentanyl is versus how much coke people often do in a night. It's wierd, I can't tell if its to kill off coke heads or make opiate addicts but i heavily lean on former(I've been told its to make the coke heavier but I don't buy it)

that is because the police don't consider it to be 'terrorism' when a islamic dude is killing whites or raping killing kids or I guess wiping out an entire canadian city. I guess that's just the islamofreak version of 'doing the police and the canadian government' a solid.

Attached: trudeau canada safe for isis.jpg (634x749, 110.37K)

I think I found the -original- news piece about the brother.
>cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/42-kgs-carfentanyl-found-1.4356938
The only info I could find about farfentanyl is that it's mainly clandestine chinese labs who make it, and it makes sense due to all the chinks in canada so their tried or whatever the fuck mafias they have running around canada sold it to his brother. I on't think these 2 where going to sell it for profit I really do think these guys where going to poison a water plant or something.
Also how do you rack up 337 gun charges? Aren't guns illegal inc anada?

The gov is getting into the drug biz. Suddenly there is a tragic (and big) uptick showing how dangerous the stuff they don't sell is. Probably just a coincidence.

That's a shit load of a chemical weapon to be swept under a media blackout rug.

And? If you don't control the media, you don't control the narrative. No, putting it out here isn't enough. Why doesn't someone in the Canadian military go around the news media to put the story out, put it out on the record? Why doesn't someone in the American military? If they won't, why don't you kill them, take their weapons, and take over the news media yourself? Do that and then make a thread about that.

As a fellow Leaf
FUCK CANADA

yes, that's the point. no one cares about canada.

These fucking animals are everywhere in Canada. Thank goodness we have strong Prime Minister that is totally not useless.

the jews, not canada
all the asians who take the land, and all the soy boys

Dude, Trudeau WANTS terrorists to take down the government. I'd bet a million dollars he already has a home ready for him to live in exile when shtf. Canadian media is owned by the jews that own all media. They aren't going to mention anything that would cause mass fear because they want you to be defenseless when it all goes down.

And how the fuck was he going to spread it in order to kill all of Canada? Oh right he wasn't and couldn't.

Only the drug addicts would get killed off by this. Good fucking riddance.

It was destroyed a long time ago honestly.

Attached: It starts.gif (356x272, 677.99K)

/thread

Attached: canada_is_irrelevant.png (560x743, 8.94K)

The Chinese intelligentsia has had a stick up their asses ever since their forefathers lost the Opium Wars, and so feel morally justified in conducting narcotic and chemical warfare against those of WASP ancestry in order to steal their land. They fully intend to colonize all of North America in another century or two, while soft-genociding most of the existing people here, whether they be White or non-White.

you know the push for "anti-lynching" will be used the same way. Any time a white person defends himself against a black person, the white is a lyncher. Any time a gang of 12 black guys kidnaps a white person, not a lynch mob.

If some low level mudslime can get a hold of so much, how much can (((they))) procure? This is definitely something to note

correct.

Canada is dead.

nu/pol/ are the type of controlled op that would applaud if all the whites in Canada dropped dead just because it would make a funny meme.
They're really easy to demoralize.

Attached: psyops fucked piotr.png (774x809, 941.22K)

Not so nefarious, but still being done for an equally retarded reason. The bums on the street consider a particular batch of drugs to be more legitimate and not cut with crap if it packs such a punch it ODs a retarded druggie. Then they all clammer in to buy it. You could solve homelessness in a matter of months by just putting a killing amount into every dose. You could also get rid of all the natives real quick too on one swoop.

Canada is being primed to go down the same path as Sweden.

Attached: rcmp-crying[1].jpg (619x404, 178.43K)

Checking those digits
Why do you think there's such an opioid epidemic in the US right now? Alot of shit gets laced and cut with fentanyl. Lord knows how bad it'd get if this extra bullshit gets tossed in.

That's no accident.

This

Gas yourself faggot.

^THIS IS HOW MUCH ZYKLON B YOU SHOULD INJEST

Of course it's not. It's cheaper and stronger, of course they'd do it.

Kek did not bless due to the fact that I mistagged my target and had typos.

So sensitive. Calm your tits, miss.

Attached: Need some cream.jpg (550x209, 52.03K)

I cannot argue with the will of a god

Attached: cthulhu__the_sleeper_of_r_lyeh__high_priest_of_the_by_kekmj23-d8susyg.jpg (215x255 85 KB, 8.07K)

Genocide all of Canada? Nothing of value would be lost. If anything, the day of the leaf would be over fairly quickly. I'm assuming that the mudslimes would kill themselves in such an attack as well. So, the US could expand into the Canadian territories. It's a win win, really.

Attached: do it phaggot classical.jpg (300x300, 14.19K)

to be honest I regret he didn't manage to actually "literally genocide all of canada". this is all canadians deserve for being cucked that much.

I can't understand why all these designer super-heroins are popular. Why would you take the risk of doing a drug that can kill you with just a pinch of it? Why would you trust Jamal to safely and honestly deal you the stuff? So what if it's more potent, that just makes it extremely more dangerous to the point that the risk far exceeds the reward. The opiod crisis is being done by Jews, but this makes no sense

Attached: 1459789832839.jpg (252x244, 9.76K)

people with super high heroin tolerance need something much, much stronger after years of addiction, since heroin itself will not even relief you of withdrawal
t. heroin addict (1.5 year clean)

Dude it was 53 KILOGRAMS…that's the equivalent over 2.3 billion hits of heroin

youtu.be/E8My6wXlyjI

It's being totally buried by the government and 99% of the press

23 kilograms was discovered in New Jersey with 2 beaner criminals. Enough to kill everyone in the state of NJ and everyone in NY City as well

heh…heroin; tolerance rises but toxicity remains the same.

And that is why so many junkies wind up dying of overdoses.

(OP)

What could they possibly have been planning with that much of the stuff? I don't know much about it, but it's obviously too much to sell. Were they up to some comic-book supervillain shit?

Attached: nicholson.jpg (198x254, 8.63K)

based

So there's no reason for possessing 53 kg of carfentanyl or even 18 kg of carfentanil other than terrorism.

One might argue that it's too dangerous for the terrorist to handle and he'll get poisoned himself. That Hussein motherfuck is in a permanent coma from inhaling some of that fucking dust that contaminated his basement suite. The fire dept had to go in there wearing hazmat suits.

But the people giving orders to jihadis or Mexican criminals obviously don't give a fuck about these footsoldiers since they'll happily send them on suicide missions in big trucks packed with tons of explosives.

Perhaps the plot of Batman Begins? btw Bravo Nolan

They're marching whole armies of fanatical rapist muslim young men into Europe and they're bringing in thousands of MS13 fuckers here and now Somalis and all sort of other Muzzfilth.

They're also discovering big steel railroad/truck containers packed with military rifles and ammo in Europe
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/video-huge-shipment-arms-ammo-libyan-islamists-seized-10488719.html

Snopes et al are desperately trying to "debunk" this shit but it's all adding up to something ugly being planned.

Imagine waking up one morning with a hundred thousand armed shit niggers intent on murdering police, ICE agents, water supplies, etc.
Antifa has been methodically releasing names and addresses of police officials with malign intent.

Beware and prepare.

Ammo guns food and water and get ready to kill a lot of shit niggers.

Haven't forgotten. And no way was he the only islamofag with that shit.

Just curious as to why he wasn't able to follow through with it. If he was
connected enough to get it and those guns, then he was connected
enough to be protected while achieving his mission.

Was it a warning to various govts to fight the good fight for encroaching
islam or else one of these 42kg bags will find it's way into a major
water reservoir? Or get crop dusted over a city?

Fuck, this shit is so toxic, who needs actual guns? Just load a super-soaker up and "playfully" poison a whole music festival.

Again, it felt more like an announcement that this shit is now on the playing field than a thwarted plan.
It reeks of a back channel negotiation stunt, like those blinds on CDAN about how victim X of celebrity Y is gonna drop the truth if celebrity Y doesn't pony up more hush money.

It's a game of brinkmanship.
Yes, they could kill half of Canada. But if they did, every muslim in the Western Hemisphere would have a target on their face and every muslim stronghold country would get a nuclear enema. This runs counter to their quiet invasion and colonization plans. Extortion only works if the target feels like they can still function while paying off the demands placed on them.

It's time to start killing those in power.
DO IT

1. Trudeau is a muslim
2. Trudeau is a piece of shit

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/12/carfentanil-bust-canada-fentanyl-opioid-crisis-dangers

Attached: canada-lab-busts-940NEW.jpg (640x394 20.08 KB, 226.98K)

checked

texemarrs.com/082010/baku_oil_fields.htm

The jews are planning something big and evil for us.

Baku was just one operation and that was 100 years ago or so. They keep getting more and more audacious, more and more powerful, more and more ambitious in their insane bloodlust.

youtu.be/mWJSKhEwjy8

Just gonna put it out there that Heroin has been being mixed with carfentanil. New England is having an overdose epidemic because of the stuff. It's possible he was involved in manufacturing. Either way, having that much in his possession should have been national, if not international news. Literally a few grains can potentially kill someone who has no opiate tolerance. Shit, it kills those that do.

Attached: heroin-fentanyl-carfentanil_1494528388180_59447383_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x480, 35.78K)

dude that could clear a continent

I keep telling you;

Tolerance rises but toxicity remains the same.
TOXICITY REMAINS THE SAME.

This is the deadly game that junkies play.

The people that are hiding this are not your friends. They are trying their best to kill you and your children. Most white Canadians are so fucking stupid, they'll just let it happen.
DUDE WEED LOL
Stupid fucks. You deserve what turdo does to you.

I know how you feel.

Also, note the amount of time it took to link the Carfentanil guy with his brother the Toronto shooter. That's because when the original seizure of 48 or 53 kg of carfentanil took place THEY KEPT HIS NAME SECRET FOR A LONG TIME.

Remember Coulter's Law; the longer it takes for the government and the press to release the terrorist's name, the more likely it is that his name is Mohammed or some muslim variant.

ergo
it takes 0.0000021kg of fentanyl to kill a person, but we can go ahead and add another two zeros to that, so 0.000000021kg is the approximate LD50 of carfentanil
ergo he had enough to kill
2,000,000,000 PEOPLE
Fuck, half that to be conservative. Quarter it. A tenth. Jesus fucking christ.

Trudeau is flagrant in his faggotry but Harper is a jew and did just as much damage to Canada allbeit in a more covert kikenvermin manner.

Laureen Ann Harper (née Teskey)

Attached: Ch06_Image09_large.jpg (440x578 30.54 KB, 46.2K)

Well, yes. Canada is pretty much the definition of irrelevant nation when people first think of an example.

You'll take notice when the US gets hit

cnn.com/2018/01/29/health/nj-largest-fentanyl-seizure-trnd/index.html

Two men have been sentenced to prison for possessing nearly 100 pounds of the drug fentanyl – enough to kill the entire population of New Jersey and New York City, officials said.

Fentanyl is a powerful opioid that is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine and 30 to 50 times more potent than heroin, and a dose as small as a quarter of a milligram can be fatal.
New Jersey authorities said that the 45 kilos of fentanyl, seized in June 2017, contained more than 18 million lethal doses. It was the largest seizure ever in the state.
What you need to know about fentanyl
What you need to know about fentanyl
"The 100 pounds of fentanyl trafficked into our state by these drug dealers could have generated enough lethal doses to kill the entire populations of New Jersey and New York City combined," New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal said in a statement.
"Because dealers use this super-potent opioid to boost heroin and create counterfeit oxy pills, drug users are left to play a deadly game of Russian roulette each time they give way to their addiction."
Jesus Carrillo-Pineda, 31, of Philadelphia, was sentenced Friday to 10 years in prison on charges of possession of heroin and fentanyl with intent to distribute. Daniel Vasquez, 28, of Somerton, Arizona, was sentenced Friday to six years in prison for a similar charge.
Acting on a tip, police said they arrested the pair in a North Bergen parking lot last June after witnessing the fentanyl being transferred from a tractor trailer occupied by Vasquez to the trunk of a Mercedes driven by Carrillo-Pineda.
The two men pleaded guilty last month.

Attached: 4 charged in drug raid.jpg (1080x473, 345.93K)

World's smallest violin. I fucking HATE cokeheads.

Lots of lawyers are cokeheads.

The brother had ties to Saskatoon. There are probably other investigations going on that they don't want to compromise.

Think like a cop for a sec.

Maybe the military is fully aware of this and doesn't want to cause panic or ruin other investigations.

His brother is in a coma for an "overdose." My take is that they were trying to aerosolize it and fucked it up, ending up in the coma.

So therefore our hero said fuck it and took out people at Greek restaurants as a secondary mission.

Via what delivery mechanism? Water supply? Is it potent enough to be just dumped in a lake or two and poison a city? I know it’s a lot and a little is deadly, but how quickly would it break down, how much would you lose to filtration and dillution?

The other option is that this is how they were going to finance their private army. Take the drugs and cut them with some cheap powder. People get high, but it costs next to nothing to make. Much easier to transport than that much actual heroin.

no its worse, he is a jew

It's not water-soluble. See

This is very probable.
Burgerman here, this news is quite disturbing. I normally lurk, but I’m posting to say I love my (white) Canadian brothers. Keep guard, the enemy is within, in both our lands.

4.21 mg/L solubility in water.
(pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/62156#section=Chemical-and-Physical-Properties)

With 0.1-1.0 mcg being equivalent to 10 mg morphine let assume the high end and use 1 mcg because its likely not even that pure.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equianalgesic)

4.21 mg * 1000 = 4210 mcg

4210 mcg * 10 = 42100 mg of morphine (equivelent)

42100 mg / 1000mL = 42.1 mg per mL

That is a huge dose not including whatever doesn't dissolve could still be carried. Most of our infrstructure has no security. This could have hurt some people even if the guys were idiots.

It could be possible, using a stolen aircraft.
But enough of it could be loaded on a drone to wipe out a decent sized city.
This stuff, in this form, is as potent as nerve gas.

Attached: d5kcjlt.jpg.gif (320x320, 198.41K)

Hilarious.
You don't seem to realize that Canada was merely his staging point, the terrorist attack was going to be targeted at a major U.S. city.

Canada is perfect for Muslim terrorists, they can enter easily, the population is cucked as hell, and the largest U.S. targets are just a car drive away.

Attached: ModMus.jpg (480x490, 55.17K)

then he needs to literally put a syringe on several people or find a way to vapor it and then make it so that people get an overdose from the vapor. How fucking retarded are you guys?
It's literally easier to make and use Mustard Gas to kill off people.

I'm sure someone can figure out how to make a solution of cerf, like how soap interacts with oil

Attached: 1466443198547.png (427x358, 161.15K)

I'll be completely honest, here.
If they loaded this stuff on some drones, and wiped out NYC, there would be a lot of up-sides to it.

1) it frees New York of a festering liberal boil that ruins the state
2) it kills off a shitload of Jews
3) it is exactly the red-pill the U.S. needs to finally alter its immigration laws and policies, to stop the browning of America. There would be a shitload of scared-as-hell libtards in the other major cities, all wondering when it might happen to them, and wondering who the hell would save them from it…and it wouldn't be the democrats, nor any libtard organizations, that's for damn sure.

So I would view the slaughter of 8.5 million people in NYC with mixed feels.
It's terrible, but it might be exactly what we need.

Attached: Deluded.jpg (640x640, 87.41K)

Czech'd

Also lulz

Attached: BOSS-NIGGER.jpg (741x1080, 175.36K)

The Russians already use it airborne, it's not hard to aerosolize, and it's as potent as nerve gas.
Much better than mustard gas, and weighs less.

Attached: JewsPromoteMuds.jpg (648x1000, 93.03K)

not even cucknada's pm cares about his country being destroyed m8. theirs is the guy who literally watched his country burn in one of the largest fires ever in all world history.

Sup CIA? Your faggot puppet Trudeau is going to hang alongside you. Heil Hitler.

The fire rises.

Attached: viking-burn-it-all-down.jpeg (800x450, 116.08K)

Let me tell you folks in no uncertain terms: The Saudis, with their oil money, are trying to bring about worldwide conversion to Islam. Remember which country the 9/11 terrorists were from?

They are the real Jew.

Brb, getting swole.

Attached: .gif (300x202, 1.13M)

We've been getting hit for longer than most. When we were duped into invading Afghanistan, it was because their leader was about to start destroying the poppy fields. Now we have an opioid epidemic.

Again Jews

This is fucking scary.
Western europe is full of mosques, if at least half of them is a armory then there wouldnt be a civil war, but just slaughter.
I still hope that Poland go full crusade mode

Attached: 1517953879581.jpg (1022x688, 175.88K)

Attached: check them glorious leader.jpg (900x521, 122.95K)

very interesting, thanks
the archive of texemarrs.com/082010/baku_oil_fields.htm gives a (((purely cohencidental))) server error
a new one (as long as it survives) is archive.is/4STa5

A friend's mother works as a nurse in a hospital and she says fent overdoses are continually climbing in frequency and have been for years.

Pic related

Hey, thanks for looking that up.
I tried last night, but, it seems like most sites try to avoid explicitly stating the LD50 or bury it in a sea of text.

This.
There is no reason possession of these quantities should not be treated as weapons of mass destruction when you're dealing with something approaching the lethality of nerve agents.
And, if what estimates is even remotely accurate, people should be serving multiple life sentences for this, if not public execution.

Attached: They Really Do Think It's Funny.png (699x808, 427.9K)

This is exactly why the U.S needs to annex Canada, rake all of the cucked leaves and give another massive finger to Britbongistan.

While I'd say annexing would be a hard sell to Congress and the public, eventually, willful negligence on the part of not just Canada, but, also Mexico will justify military intervention at the very minimum.
Better get started building that Northern wall now.

No, it doesn't. CNS/respiratory depression is proportional to tolerance.

Obviously the U.S just needs to hire some LARPers to dress up like mounties, equip them with combat moose and assault words and host a victimless false flag like Sandy Hook, have some people cry about it on national television and it would be just like when public opinion was manipulated to get us into WW2. Easy peasy.

Easier yet: just fly the rainbow flag upside-down.
The ones who die of shock will be the only ones to notice the difference; everyone else will be completely unaware and left unaffected.
Canada will be uncucked without a single shot being fired.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they're planning to use these massive supplies of fentanyl/carfentanyl to contaminate water supplies. It makes sense given the amount they have and how easy it would be to do.

Killing off all the druggies Philippines style would unrionically Make America Great Again though. They're huge drains on society both financially and spiritually.

Pretty good idea actually.

Go back to leddit, woman.