Sacramento Science Fair Project Tackles Race and IQ; Discovers New Frontier of Shitposting

I think that a lot of people, especially of color, are really hurt and upset by this.

Students at a Sacramento high school got an unanticipated dose of reality last year late, I know, but worth it when a fucking white student submitted a science fair project dealing with racial disparities in IQ. The student is a minor, so no names were released, but the child has presumably been lobotomized and/or put to sleep by a local veterinarian.

The student, who was described as Asian and as having "a history of making racist remarks in class," asked questions in his project about whether or not race plays a role in the achievement gap between his fellow based chinks and whites, who are all participants in some faggotry called the advanced Humanities and International Studies Program (HISP). His conclusion is that niggers and spics are fucking retarded.

The student's display board asked provided an answer in technical terms:

Said one student:

According to the Sacramento Bee, the students are enrolled in some kind of advanced cultural marxist brainwashing program to turn them into diversity shock troopers:
>The program currently has 508 students enrolled, including 12 African American students[12? Fucking kek!], 80 Hispanic students and 104 who are Asian, according to data provided by the district.

Based Gook wasn't having any of this.

Very nice, but how is this Donald Trump's fault, Sacramento Bee?
>Recently, (((some academics))) argued that President Donald Trump was alluding to race and intelligence when he questioned why American immigration policy should allow people from certain African, Caribbean and Central American countries to come to the United States instead of people from countries like Norway.

Are local niggers and the spics who are steadily ethnically cleansing my country scared, nervous and afraid? You bet they are!

Faced with the imminent threat of reality peeking through the dense fog of lies that holds our rainbow nation together, school officials acted swiftly:

As long as the science the student was doing is all bunk, I'll still be able to sleep tonight. Can you tell me the science is bunk, SacBee.com? Ideally by dismissing rigorous research to the alt-right and Nazi eugenics programs?

Attached: mcclatchy5.jpg (1140x1520, 155.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/local/article199440204.html
archive.is/eD5H0
youtube.com/watch?v=8FKo6S1v6I8
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiv3bHs_vDcAhUGb1AKHQXEBAUQtwIIUjAI&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs87XZJ_9bo&usg=AOvVaw1K2ue8xvJrKzMi5GFspt0R
thealternativehypothesis.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quick kike-free first post.

Oops. Forgot the links:
sacbee.com/news/local/article199440204.html
archive.is/eD5H0

Ok
How dare you?

I think OP taking first reply defeats the spirit of it, but at the same time, semantics is no excuse to not give the middle finger to the kike.
Oh well

BaseD and redpilled

I just want to deprive them of shekels.

When they created a world in which the weak could flourishh they never anticipated that the autismos would still outflank them, rather than the raw machismo they previously attempted to quash.

On what fucking planet?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (928x571, 53.03K)

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺
Because you know they're coming.

A planet run by the ZOG, that kind.

How absolutely dare you?!

The Earth must be flat!

This is great. Every East Asian should be informed that they're (on average) smater than the muds (and that includes the kikes, naturally).

It's our "Plan B". The White Race has been too soft and accommodating so it's up to them to exterminate the trash if we fail (we won't).

Attached: mbw1.jpg (700x428, 105.13K)

I remember there being a thread on this when it happened. Also what's up with this:

What are you trying to bury?
This is from February.
We had threads about this in February.

Typed the lede before completing the research. I should have known it was a chink by how bold the little fucker was.

Only way to know for sure is to scour the catalog. Off you go.

Off you go, nigger.

Attached: e643828565944a504fdf4afa9a395ab51a38c82c5fa6d034505219a66b2f2527.png (680x680, 212.9K)

It saddens me that the american populace has assimilated that antiwhite bullshit, call them what they are, amerindians.

we already had threads on this when it happened. sage for necroposting, this is old news.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FKo6S1v6I8

But their youtube response to the project wasn't even touched and they left comments enabled.

Not if you cut out all those 'we are totally white, hombre' numbers from the data. You take white alone, and really just WASPs, and they are exactly on par with the coastal Asians.

Asians only score higher because they have a larger sample size.

First to end the jews, winner take all.

This, too.
Iberians are 30-60% of the US "Hispanic" or "Latino" culture, and the majority of South America's; the rest being Asian-mixed Guats who descend from the ancient Mayanos and Aztecas and are genetically Mongolians.
Arabs are also considered "white" in these tests. It shold be European, African, American, and Asian, with American being the ancestors of the ancient Mongolians.

On clown planet.

i like how he threw in that southeast asians are retarded too. they all look the same to us but asians know.

mestizos

屌(((你)))老母
And stop derailing "based" faggot

That Asian graph is wrong. You forgot to factor in that other 2billion Asians into the mix to average out that score.

Northeast vs southeast, my hwite brother.

I work with SE asians and yes they are that balls over head retarded. I want them to go back so I can have an all-white working environment with people that know what the fuck they're doing.

Vermont has an IQ of 104 and is one of the Whitest states in the country. My state has 101 despite a large beaner influx lately (and a disturbingly increasing number of gooks, niggers, and sandniggers) with Whites holding the average up as long as we are majority here. I always wondered what would happen if we were to purge the non-whites. We would be on par with or over East Asians, that with our other superior traits simply making us better men.

The "higher East Asian IQ" is probably the result of sampling issues.
First, the White score is dragged down by "totes white guis" spics and other mixlings.
Secondly, the East Asian IQ is pulled UP by the fact that many of the East Asians in the USA are from higher IQ elements in the country they came from (IE "brain drain").
Also, (on the issue of scores from China) China lies about lots of things to "save face" and whatnot. Why would IQ scores be any different? Their country hardly seems to have the level of development and life quality that a "105 IQ" average would produce.

This.
ZOG wants all non-kikes and non-"elites" to be as stupid as blacks and browns. They want to be the only smart ones ruling over a vast sea of interchangeable brown slaves.
They are monsters.

This is not correct.
Much of the "hispanics" in Mexico and South America are PART Iberian.
PART.
Hence Mestizo.
Which means part White, part mesoamerican Indian.
There are very few pure blooded Whites, or even 7/8th plus White, hispanics in the US and the hispanic world.
Some, but less than 30% and most of the "hispanic" "immigrants" to the USA are among the LEAST White of all.

We would have colonized Mars by now, among MANY other wondrous things.
Instead, Whites toil their lives away to fund their own genocide under the whip of ZOG.
Things should be, and easily could be, so much better than this.

That might be the case with China but what about the nipponese? Both historically and contemporarily they've been the superior race in Asia.

Attached: 7644.jpg (1910x1000, 172.84K)

What?
Blacks are like 35+ points lower than white people.

I wonder do those IQ scores come from Asia or Asians in America? I think if it's Asians in America then it is only testing the highest percentile Asians in the first place because they are the ones most likely to make it across the Pacific.

Wow just wow. I literally can't even.

okay, that could be forgiven, except…
Do you know where "kike free" came from, newfag? We used to actually have fun on this board until imkikey's autism ruined it. On OPs, especially shitty ones with no conversation-starter, many of us used to like getting in on the first post by making an ironic controversial (for Zig Forums) statement - eg pretend to be an SJW or Zig Forums or some shit. Retarded newfags started screaming bloody murder because they couldn't tell the difference between a joke and reality (which, i admit, was part of the reason we did it), and, much to our chagrin, imkikey's autism just could not at all allow anything that wasn't his perfect ideal faggotry and started going around himself posting "kike free" before the fun could begin. I thought it was just a joke at first, but in retrospect that amphetamine-riddled autist really did think we were all "shareblue" or whatever boogeyman he had in his head that week. Long story short: "kike free" died with imkikey's ouster, so lay it to rest

tl'dr
pls stahp

The Japanese are a very impressive people.
They appear to be the equal to Whites.
(And yes they can be goofy, but so what?)

I'm not even saying that Chinese "are stupid."
I'm just saying that the IQ scores of Whites are "lowered" by certain factors involved in sampling issues and incorrect classification and that Chinese test scored are "raised" by certain factors involved in sampling, classification, and possible trickery.

I do buy into the "space colonization" meme.
I've read extensively about it my entire life.
I 100% believe that had America been "Whites only" (as was intended by the Founders. also no jews) and the blacks been deported to Liberia (as was its purpose FOR EXISTING AS A COUNTRY) then we would have a HUGELY more extensive presence in space, among many other great and incredible triumphs of the (White) will that we would have done and been doing.
Instead, "gotta feed those niglets and go to war for ZOG!!!! BASTE!!!"

Depends on the group.
"American blacks" are maybe 15 points lower than Whites on average or so. They are probably the smartest blacks in the world. Scary, right?
Some black African groups have an average IQ below 70. Most of those groups are LITERALLY retarded.
But "one race da hooman race!!!!!!!!"
Yeah, no.

It's called the truth, snowflake.
And it is often NOT NICE.
But it is TRUE.

That was clearly a joke, and, outside africa, black IQ is ~85 iirc. in africa the lowest I've heard is 69 for median, which isn't quite 35pts lower

Equatorial Guinea has a MEAN IQ of 59. To repeat, a MEAN IQ. In other words, half of the population of Equatorial Guinea has an IQ of less than 59. Put in perspective, retardation in the White World is considered

Attached: pf_bata001.jpg (1600x978, 376.9K)

Facts are racist

Attached: Facepalm.jpg (1024x721, 261.68K)

& Facts are always anti-semitic

Any smart negro like sleeping Ben is due the high percent of caucasian DNA.

Attached: 1523257739084.jpg (444x600, 48.61K)

pretty sure this was posted months ago (probably flew off the catalogue or was purged by kamfy at the time).

I am quite sure we had this thread before.

Fireden bot posting maybe

Certainly possible.

Attached: Angry_Thinkful.jpg (792x767, 55.07K)

This is worth much more than the 105th masonic kike spacepedo thread.
It is about someone actually spreading the truth and engaging in an attack on the narrative.
I also contend, that OP is not a nigger.

AAAAAAATTAAAAAACK!!!!

What?
It doesn't appear to be mirrored either.
Is he memeing?

Sorry for mass-bumping, but I think there is a dude that has the things gathered even better than this little science fair project.
A dude that has collected many studies, validated and analyzed them, disempowered the contesting studies by looking at how they were conducted and overall made a huge fukken wall of arguments against the bedrock of the current (((narrative))) which is radical racial egalitarianism:
Alternative Hypothesis
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiv3bHs_vDcAhUGb1AKHQXEBAUQtwIIUjAI&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs87XZJ_9bo&usg=AOvVaw1K2ue8xvJrKzMi5GFspt0R
thealternativehypothesis.org/

Now, I have a question, what about industrializing the distribution of what he says and the points he makes?
I know some kike may interject and "call him out" for being gay, but that is beside the point for the argument that he makes and the valid points he brings.
I think that if a group on anons went over his content, it could be a source of dozens, if not hundreds of memes, infographics and copy-pastas to be dispersed over the internet and social media.

And an IQ of less than 85 used to be legally classified as retarded in America because less than 1% of whites had and IQ of 85 or less. Then they found out that half the niggers were below that mark. Admittedly retardation is a condition that is derived from deformity and disease and has other constituent effects besides simple stupidity. A 75 IQ pure bantu nigger will never ever do calculus but he can with thorough instruction be taught how to tie a knot in a rope while a white with an IQ of 75 is an organism so badly broken and with so many other behavioral problems that they may not be able to be taught anything. The nigger in question isn't broken he's just densely stupid and thus doesn't have the physical and mental deformities that a white retard of the same IQ would have.

Faulk just analyzes others' work and he isn't even that great at it, but his autism does allow him to spend hours fucking about on nothing. Honestly the latest Bell Curve is more damning a refutation of racial equality bullshit than Faulk's stuff because they are finally addressing the "refutations" they have been presented with over the years.

We've been using Faulk for years ever since his youtube eceleb days in 2012. I have independently verified his claims that without the non-whites in the USA we'd have a trillion dollar federal budget surplus every year, and would have had such a surplus for the last 40 years. If anything he underestimates the cost of shitskins and doesn't account for the cost of kikes both in government kickbacks and in their detrimental effects on the economy from their constant white collar crime(kikes account for 92% of all embezzlement over 100,000 dollars) and book cooking.

Also I've never seen a homo who is such a raging Asukafag as Faulk and I don't understand it.

Chinks are dog eating scum niggers. We see a smattering of the top 1-2% iqs in that country and they still suck. Funny science fair but chinks > to their Homeland.

That's one of the more retarded statements I've heard lately.

Even if certain asian populations are generally smarter than whites, who gives a shit? It's not all of them. Most Chinese people I've met have been relatively stupid. Their entire culture, language system, and worldview is so different than ours, it's apples and oranges.

Whites are smart enough. I'll take that.

Psych professors cringe when you bring up IQ. They will scream how inaccurate it is and how many confounding variables can throw it off.
The latest way they try to justify it is by saying "IQ is merely a test, and there are multiple forms of IQ" those multiple forms are things like a "Sport IQ" so a nigger doesn't have to know how to add or subtract, as long as he can dribble a ball, thus his "Sport IQ" is amazing.

O-okay…
But the thing that I am primarily concerned about is the spread of the information.
It's all too niche, we need to change that or we will lose.

?
Is this figureatively or something, or has he stated he likes Asuka from NGE?
I never watched the show, so I wouldn't understand.

Back to the spreading, is it okay on 8 to call to raids?
Or is it like on 4cuck?
Because I think it'd very well be possible to rally anons here to attack single hubs of information and online socializing with the memes and jokes a few happy and motivated anons could produce.
I am just not sure about the rule-status of such an operation on here.

I am as confused as you are but he has her image all over his shit, or at least he did years ago. I don't understand why a faggot would waifu but that is what it looks like.

Raids aren't really done often but there is no rule against it, we did it to National Review back during the election for example.

Excellent, then maybe I can try to start a general fior it?
Are anons ready to actually do more than just chuckle at things and leave one comment on 8ch?
Is there a source for people like this here?
I would really like to see Zig Forums coordinate itself better than JIDF kikes and the like, it is depressing that we let ourselves into some sort of decentralized drivel espousing strength while we are actually just weak, lost and unorganized in terms of the internet.
We could do so much more.
Yes
WE

You don't need much, just a couple of big guys and an idea. You'll most likely end up with some small wannabe "intelligence agency" if you run enough succesfull OPs.

That pic might look fancy on a 3D render (non-black tech), but if you imagine it as a photo without movie-like lighting, that's a pretty normal street in a white country. It's not going to be that clean in reality, too.

This is actually what I hate the most.
The sheer amount of imageboard-coons that assume they are important enough to have the expenses dealt to be persecuted if they don't attach their real name to what they are doing.
Heck, most of the time one probably wouldn't even need a VPN.
How can I counter stupid shizos spouting "muh CIA"
And how do I make telling people that claim it all to be "ridiculous and cringy" to fuck off if they don't like it more effective?

That's not what "mean" means. No sense being wrong eh?

True. I have a feeling most of the mainland Chinese are functionally retarded. China also cooks the books on these kind of things like everything else.
Obviously if they're Japanese Americans I have no doubt. But having known a littany of different Asians, from Japanese to South Vietnamese, I would lean toward our country only seeing the cream of the crop, skewing the reality.

This board is for whites only

Jared Diamond thinks that he's no smarter than a New Guinean cannibal. I believe him.

Close enough. I doubt their score is being dragged down by a few single digit IQ retards, because it would be impossible to test and quantify someone that low. If anything, they're being drug up by a few smart outliers from when desperate sailors were passing by. There's probably more than half of the population below 59.

I didn't say you would be chased by the CIA I said that you would end up leading a "small wannabe "intelligence agency"" with your friends running OPs and maybe infiltrating your local govt. Learn to read, nigger.

Old news 7d6722.

Shoah and Shalom.

Pretty sure that's not how it works. Suppose the test scores for a class are 10, 10, 10, and 90. The average is 120/4 = 30. Three scores are under the mean, and one score is above (i.e. it's not half and half).
It's supposed to be median.