Is Doom Eternal /ourgame/ Zig Forums???

Doom Eternal coming out and it's triggering leftist with anti-PC and migrant jokes. >Remember: "Demon" is an offensive term, refer to them as mortally challenged. Earth is the melting pot of the universe. 'My brothers and sisters, let's help top make our friends transition into our world a comfortable one. youtu.be/CGq8Ee2gOe4

Attached: Doom-Mortally-Challenged.jpg (585x300, 34.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-gaEEbfW7M
oneangrygamer.net/2018/08/dooms-mortally-challenged-comment-has-sjws-calling-it-gross-and-anti-immigration/66299/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice. Turns out all they needed to do was remove cuck all along.

Attached: 9808d7fb6cb9c568868377e36c5bad0f224a0c60854f17bd8a672add0feafc8c.jpg (400x438, 35.42K)

No its not, because it doesn't imply jews are the demons and isn't moddable so that a White man could create at the very least a texture and sound mod to imply such a thing.

Nigger Doom 2 and WADs are all we ever needed.

There's no Mods at launch I think there coming later in an update

You're a stupid worthless fag and you need to fuck off or kill yourself. Everything is moddable, you're just worthless garbage.

You better not be calling me a Jew shill I kick your ass that's fighting words

Its a good idea but not sure it deserves its own thread. Take everything that leftists enjoy and meme it into something explicitly pro-white. The trigger themselves and have melt downs - this redpills people who weren't full on the fence by exposing their crazy, and sends our enemies into fits of rage that neuters them of any ability to oppose us.

Your a Jew cuck

not too long ago twitter was triggered by Todd saying "degenerates" multiple times in an e3 presentation. zenimax may have a few of ourguys behind the scenes and within the old guard. but there was also the "fuck nazis" guy and the recent pro communist pozzed wolfenstein game.

well isnt machine games swedish? thatd explain alot

Isn't Trump connected to Zenimax?

I wonder if they're pandering to both sides with Wolfenstein 2 and the woke BLM communist crap and now with Doom putting in some settle right wing propaganda.

You jew

your mother is a Jew.

It just goes to show that they're willing to work with anyone being "oppressed", including demons. Yikes….

Attached: PZO9450-BloodEidolon.jpg (1000x780, 174.25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-gaEEbfW7M

think they are testing the waters to pander to anti sjws and see if they can get away with it. If sjws bitch about bethesda games , thats nothing but free advertising for them. Wolfenstein can be a exception cause that shit is made in sweden , the next wolfenstein is about bjs 2 daughters fighting nazis in america again. Company is of course gonna pander to both sides for the almighty shekel.

Brutal Doom > NuDuum

Well, /v/ here, I can tell you the current idea running through the industry:

That's about the whole gist of it. It's gonna take a few more years, but slowly the vidya industry is starting to notice that antifa&co don't really buy games (nor play them in the first place).

Expect small nuggets like this for 2018 and 2019, then MAYBE some full on Politically incorrect games in 2020.
No racist games though, that's one line I don't think they want to cross. Goes double for anti-semitic games.

I looked at the trailer for this one. The Doom reboot was okayish, not a fan of glory kills but they got the aesthetic and the music right. This one seems a big improvement on mobility and enemy variety. Glad they're learning.

I should have added this to my previous post:
Some anti-PC titles have launched (smaller one's) and the publishers did notice the free-press from people that claimed to hate them but also took notice of the increased sales.

The kikes are slowly losing their edge over these companies simply because the profit isn't there to back them up. Shareholders want results, and this cultural Marxist shit doesn't deliver them.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1162x287, 20.42K)

They didn't try and "branch" into anything, it was a full scale dropping of the facade and hostile take over. Video games were ALWAYS male centric and no developer gave a hot shit one way or the other. Gamergate exposed the network of collusion these AAA devs/publishers were involved in to try and "change" a culture to better suit their desires and when THAT happened, they droppped the hammer, doubled down on stupid and got a huge collective FUCK YOU from ACTUAL gamers.

Now they are losing on both ends and don't know wtf to do "can't acknowledge/not sure yet" yeah, not sure if they can trick the ACTUAL gamers into believing "oh it was all just a "phase". Fuck them.

I like this. But the guy got 46 red Xs on whatever the fuck that corner of the internet is, so nobody agrees with him.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (632x738, 704.48K)

>(((video games industry)))
kill yourself op

Don't be an absolutist.
We had two phenomena running parallel to each other:
You can blame a great deal of events on the first one, but John PAstafari Reccitiello over at EA is not an SJW: he smelled money in an un-tapped market and toyed around with the idea.
So did a lot of other companies.

Goons did arise and inflitrated a great deal of the medium, but that lead to a loss of quality, wich leads to a loss of profits, which leads to studios failling. Ken Levine is out of a job for just that. EA wants money, not social revolution through games pushing agendas.

Doom 2016 still has no mod tools, I highly doubt they'll be released.

Then please explain to me how to change a texture in Doom 2016 or even gain access to any of its internal assets. Vid related is what happens if you do try and publish a mod for Doom 16. Further Bethesda is making Fallout 76 just so they have an excuse to not support mods anymore, as well as no longer host their games through Steam.

Attached: wolfenstein commie.jpg (761x920 120.44 KB, 47.42K)

That video is not available.
Back before the age of SDK's, people actually hacked the damn game and modded it.
SDK's are glorified "content creators".
Bullshit. They're making it because Elder Scrolls Online printed them money.
It launched as a shitty lore-raping game, bugged and unbalanced. They patched it up to "okay, it's playable now" levels and then the Morrowind expansion hit the market generating a monstrous amount of cash.
What, you thought they wouldn't do the same to their other most successful IP? It makes perfect sense from a business point of view.
Besides: it can be played offline anyway. They will likely not release mod tools either, but that won't stop people from modding it.

I'm feeling nice, and I don't want to get mad at you, so just look up Daggerfall mods and how they were made. No mod tools there: all done by people that knew their shit.
Honestly? It would be better that way. You'd avoid ego-inflated drama queens and a Nexus packed to the brim with "lvl9001 sword, deals a million damage and looks like a cool ninja blade".

Arma 3 is the only game worth playing aside from the Total War series.

No videogame is /ourgame/ unless it directly seeks to uplift, teach or educate white people in a positive manner that is condusive to the natsoc mode of life, and/or directly seeks to put shame, doubt, angst and gloom in the minds of non-whites.

To be /ourgame/ it must seek to destroy our enemy, or better our own. However since video games are a terrible waste of time, which could (AND SHOULD) be better spent on something USEFUL and productive, you can never have a game that caters to the already redpilled and awake and call it /ourgame/.

Take a look at this.
Now imagine you're a shareholder at Zenimax.
You wander in a Quarterly meeting and ask "How are these two games doing?"
This gets projected on the wall.

Where do you sink your money in next?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (927x684, 284.3K)

that's facepunch forums….

checked

I feel like this and other excerpts from here will be quoted one day the way we quote 'The Prince'

Lifting iron is /ourgame/ nigger
git gud

Attached: 139717609-e1390073456513.jpg (632x474, 42.32K)

Also good for a quick laugh:
oneangrygamer.net/2018/08/dooms-mortally-challenged-comment-has-sjws-calling-it-gross-and-anti-immigration/66299/

Rip and tear trannys and immigrants tbh Ronald trump and Todd are back at it again.

Attached: todd.png (568x477 410.76 KB, 303.73K)

Adolf Howard will resurrect the 3rd Reich.
It will be called "Third Reich Legendary Edition" and be available on the Switch day one.

THE DARK SOULS OF DOOM GAMES!

They will cuck out, apologize, remove the offensive jokes and replace them with some weak anti dhrufmph rhetoric. These developers have no backbone.
When it happens, remember: I told you so.

Attached: bullshit.jpg (2246x1799, 305.26K)

If that happens it will flop harder than wolfenstein 2.

Hopefully. I wonder when video game developers realize that the dollar value of social justice virtue points is actually really terrible.

That's actually kinda funny.
Admittedly it does look a whole lot better than DooM2016

This is nothing compared to the 90s-early 00s jack Thomson's and school shootings car-jacking and all the other worlds problems bring blamed on videogames
Doom used to be hugely controversial now it's just hum drum 27 years later but it's nice to see some of that spirit return.
There wasn't any poz in the 2016 game either.
Wolf has always been a hot mess and the two new ones where no exception
Etqw and rtcw where gems
Wolf 2017 was one of the worst pozzed games I've ever played couldn't get past the 2nd level it just shat the bed that cringe scene with the old bich going off at her thiccc fat daughter was laughably bad and hamfisted
Wolf 2013 had a little but it was still a hugely entertaining game
No surprise then the stakes where high and the sequel backfired

Didn't notice all the niggers and women in the high tech facility doing science stuff? And the white man cowering as he's dragged by the keycard around his neck? Look at the detail level of this game and tell me this crap wasn't calculated to subtly spread the equality lie.

Honestly I just don't see it as blatant as wolf obviously but yeah it was still there

What have you done Satan!!!!

Attached: help kill a nigger.png (480x792, 478.75K)

Just like the newsmedia, they operate at a loss in order to promote the ‘message’ which will allow jews to brainwash and dominate the West.

The savior of the western world and western gaming.

Attached: todd.jpg (994x1482, 302.28K)

This is the same as the left using harry potter references
please stop