Bernier: Canada has a diversity problem

THE MADMAX MADMAN SAID IT

twitter.com/MaximeBernier/status/1028800406535716864?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Attached: 4i1kOcoj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_of_Canada_leadership_election,_2017#Full_results
ethnicelebs.com/andrew-scheer
familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:2WG3-N3X
familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KQBT-VJK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Patrick's_Basilica,_Ottawa
pressreader.com/canada/vision-canada/20140703/281608123530573
irishcatholics.proboards.com/post/13572
cbc.ca/news/politics/bernier-scheer-leadership-book-1.4625038
twitter.com/MaximeBernier/status/986707865351041024
ctvnews.ca/politics/bernier-s-lack-of-loyalty-not-supply-management-behind-demotion-scheer-1.3972050
leclaireurprogres.ca/maxime-bernier-attribue-expulsion-cabinet-fantome-a-position-gestion-de-loffre/
henrymakow.com/001329.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_conservative_leaders#Tory_leaders_since_Confederation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Diefenbaker#Return_to_opposition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Conservative_leadership_election,_1967#Background
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Québec_debout
maximebernier.com/my_chapter_on_supply_management
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only diversity to be celebrated exists outside of the nation.
lol “unjustly”
He’ll be killed or “found having sex with children” very soon.

Q predicted this

Stock enlightenment nonsense. It should come as no surprise that Bernier is a philosemitic libertarian.

He might as well go for broke since he was kicked out of the cuckservative party. For now he seems to be waiting for a poor showing by the cuckservatives in 2019 and then he'll be offered leadership. If not he should become a libertarian candidate.

Canada is absolutely fucked and is fast becoming a clear and present danger to the USA.
DUDE WEED LMAO
now pay the fucking toll, fucktards, which is your life and the lives of your wife and children at the hands of shitskins.
STUPID
FUCKING
LEAFS

Attached: MarshalQ.jpg (503x1007, 375.8K)

Bernier is walking a fine line. The Propaganda in Canada is strong. He cannot show his power level in the open if he want to continue to have a public life.

He is putting his neck on the line for us Zig Forums!

Attached: bernier diversity 3.jpg (640x450, 89.25K)

Canada is huge, but you'll notice all the shitskins and slant eyes only want to file into the cities. If you forced all new immigrants to live for a few years in the terriroties you'd likely solve all of Canada's influx of low IQ subhumans real quick.

A house divided cannot stand.

Triple dubs tell the truth.

Getting real tired of this shit.

Attached: 1db81f2ffd382136bf486cb10a45f72778412d8b20e1e9909bd06df22289ff61.jpg (520x349, 49.67K)

You're just afraid we'll dominate the market.

I get tired of it too, because these are obviously jewish values, not Western values. But don't purityfag your way out of recognising an important development for what it is. Bernier is saying that leafland is out of control; that's the key message. While that is obvious to us, and also implicitly obvious to many normalfags, they need somebody to come out and say it before they feel they have permission to say it. People can never never "take up arms" against something, so to speak, before they're willing to speak openly about it. One step at a time. This is a good development.

All is lost. The important is to not help fight based Kim when cucked trump gives the order.

Attached: bypass.gif (798x531 336.17 KB, 595.31K)

WE ALMOST HAD THIS MADMAN AS THE CPC LEADER. INSTEAD, HE GOT KICKED OUT.

I hate this timeline.

Definitely an encouraging sign when mainstream politicians begin to move the Overton Window. Though there's still a long way to go.

Attached: f716417304572c94a4ba4f0c60a43de5581e60b9.png (1000x600, 47.61K)

They're so desperate to make "The Enlightenment" philosophers the sole arbiters on moral and social philosophy - and so they have to disguise it as more than just an industrial era ideology. They pretend it's our entire civilization - by vivisecting, 200 years of history and saying that that supersedes the entire trajectory of the past 2000 years; as if, just because they themselves don't understand the long arm of things it doesn't exist. And History is somehow moving forward in one axiomatic direction - when History is entirely contextual. The Liberal worldview is complete nonsense and is by no means "Western Civilization."

Attached: 1.png (514x598, 708.56K)

Attached: DAY OF THE RAKE.jpg (884x903, 123.02K)

Yeah just like you Canucks and your world-famous great climate dominate all the other cash crops.
You’ll have to grow your pot in greenhouses.

Who's likely to replace Trudeau in the next election? I hope it's someone like this guy, but the cynic in me feels it's probably another spineless cuckold (or worse, a woman).

Fuck outdoor, you should be growing indoor hydroponic regardless of where you are.

That's not what happened at all. Your mind got assraped by msm like Trump's mind got assraped by mossad. That's all that happened.

Attached: Winning.jpg (652x801, 101.94K)

Canadians have no culture and it means nothing. t. Trudeau

do you shills even try any more?

Attached: red_devils_brigade.jpg (160x309, 16.96K)

i am sorry to say it, but he's not wrong, you country is getting destroyed by shitskins while you live in a totalitarian nightmare because you prioritized "DUDE WEED LMAO" over your fucking country, people, dignity, culture and future.
I really wish you all guys the best and want Canada to fix itself, but you need to WAKE THE FUCK UP and GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!

Attached: trudeau being a buffoon.gif (481x724, 2.06M)

There is no D&C. There is only the memory of the War of 1812.

He has a point. The amount of Crack Cocaine Pushers who are also foreigners getting curb stomped on the First Nation Reserves is ridiculous lately. Its really wierd when you smash a pushers skull in and find out he's from Russia or Iran, instead of it being some rich boy from the burbs like it usually is.

Brilliant user just like Russia is giving away free land in Siberia.

They are?
I might have an use for a bit of frozen land.

NDP will probably will and we'll have a Pajeet Prime Minister ("… and that's a good thing" - CTV News at 6).

Maxime Bernier and his hot Hells Angels girlfriend Julie Couillard

Attached: 33becf1141fbb9978304e509c4c1.jpg (300x400 655.14 KB, 23.37K)

Look at the Someone vandalized Burnaby’s rainbow crosswalk thread; that is the riding pahjeet is parachuting into.

Is it the same riding as Svend "Cuban Cockring" Robinson's?

Yup. Svend wasn't Canadian either.

Attached: its 4d chess I swear.jpg (792x800, 101.66K)

None of the philosophers they pretend to be basing their ideology on actually believed in or supported equality. In context, their talk of equality is always in terms of white men, they didn't even consider africans human.

"Nature is evil" hissed the kike.

CSIS asset.

How about no.

If this climate change shit is for real, we'll have plenty of climate controlled greenhouses supplemented by hydroelectic power.

Likely from (((Russia))) or (((Iran))).

Attached: 237358.jpg (620x465, 33.92K)

It isn't.
We wouldn't need them, warming would simply make things better for agriculture in Canada. Too bad it is nonsense.

Pajeet is going to Surrey. Magic Cockring Svend was in Burnaby.

I said change, not warming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

literally a single western value, and three jewish tumors

(((oy gevalt, how can we dive and conquer the society with impunity if there is ethnic and ideological homogenity, thinking aobut it is like annudah shoah)))

(((Slavoj Zizek and Karl Marx are the only western philosophers, that's a '''FACT''')))

>Slavoj Zizek and Karl Marx are the only western philosophers, that's a FACT

What kind of commie cock got into your head ?

Ok then.

it's taking longer for people to figure out this is true because canada has not let nearly as many migrants in as european countries

Canada didn't have a fucking diversity problem until that fucking piece of shit trudoh opened the floodgates. He deserves to fucking hang.

Nigger, we're next after Canada. The faggot leaves and us are in this together. I don't care whether that's as some superstate, a bunch of balkanized little nations, two big ones as they are now, or some Pan-European Empire that stretches West from Alaska to Vladviostock or some shit. Quit the D&C kikery.

Canada has had a fucking diversity problem since the 60s. Since Pearson, every single government, from either party, has increased both immigration in general, and increased non-white immigration. Canada was 83.8% white in 2006, 80.9% in 2011 and 77.7% in 2016. Trudeau is doing exactly the same thing as every other PM before him for the last 50+ years.

How many vaccines were you giving to not see through jewposting this hard, even i formatted the text for you.
Also, that's the official stance of EU-ran European history museum.

You have no business posting anything related to Canada if what posted is news to you.

Is this the new kike-free first post?

as others mentioned, the problem is longstanding. however, trudeau in particular has been making a distinct PR effort towards diversity throughout his campaign. he specifically mandated having a "gender and color diverse cabinet because it's 2016" and is constantly playing dress-up to the point where even his fellow libshits AND the CBC have mocked him. look up the stories about his visit to india this year, it was absolutely embarrassing.

in the recent ontario provincial election, liberals got assfucked so badly that they lost official-party-status. and since ontario is the most populous province in canada, it is setting a large precedent for the coming federal election. turdeau doesn't stand a chance.

Worst showing in canadian history. iirc 8 seats was the previous liberal low in ontario. Shitlibs got 7.

Trudeau Promote Diversity (White genocide) SJW bulllshit (Degeneracy) Massive debt (Usury) and he is allowing Communist China to run thing behind the scene. He is one sick son of a bitch!

The Last Ontario election was a real God send! I can't wait to see the result of the next election in QC. Maybe just maybe Quebecer will uncuck themselves. They just elected one of the most radical Leftist nut as Montreal mayor. (Sure the other one was a degenerate and corrupt to the bone) But she is increasing taxes and making life miserable for everybody. Which is a good thing to shift them to a more "reasonable" point of view.

If you're interested, look into the Russian Homestead Act. You probably have to be able to speak Russian.
How hard would it be for a White family to make it in Siberia?

Too many people have missed the actual meaning of this phrase
Too many dumb fucks parrot it even though they don't know what it really means
Who came up with it?
Some jews somewhere, in the jew world, words are weapons
So who is the "us" for whom diversity is their strength? Who does it help?
jews, because if everyone but them is atomized and without roots, they win
Therefore correct way of understanding the phrase that makes perfect sense is:
Diversity is (((our))) greatest strength

The fact that so many dumb goy repeat it without realizing diversity is not a strength for them, but for their eternal enemy who seeks to enslave or kill them is a testament to the jew's incredible talent for mindfuckery

bait. here's your (you)

imkikey retardation, not a Zig Forums tradition. lay it to rest, newfag

(4) & (5) are pretty cucky, tbh.
still better than nothing, i suppose

Fuck guys, this could've been our opposition against Trudeau next election in 2019. Instead we have this weak-looking (((Andrew Scheer))) who will probably fail to galvanize conservatives.

Just look at how the results went en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_of_Canada_leadership_election,_2017#Full_results

Bernier won rounds 1-12, they basically kept pushing for new rounds until SOMEHOW in the 13th Scheer somehow squeaked by. Mighty suspicious-looking if you ask me. We should investigate this for tampering IMO.

Attached: kfgjkfg.png (727x573, 617K)

>have this weak-looking (((Andrew Scheer))) who will probably fail to galvanize conservatives.

>Fuck guys, this could've been our opposition against Trudeau next election in 2019. Instead we have this weak-looking (((Andrew Scheer))) who will probably fail to galvanize conservatives.
Trust me goy Scheer is a bad ass.

The bigger issue here is that we have such a spread out country that a lot of people don't notice.

lolwut. This shit didn't just start a few years ago.

Call your representatives. Demand reinstatement of the death penalty for treason and for police who commit crimes against children. Inform your representatives that the reinstatement of the death penalty is the only issue of any importance to you in the next election and that you will not be voting for any candidate who fails to endorse its return.

Quite a few anglo politicians around the sphere going 'fuck diversity m8' lately what's goin on m8s?

can anyone help me dig into Andrew Scheer's background? I'm encountering some inconsistencies. Initially from ethnicelebs.com/andrew-scheer

The problem is when I check the sources which list FamilySearch.Org (you need to register with Jesus Chris Church of Latter Day Saints to view this, I did)

Death record of Andrew’s paternal great-grandfather, Oscar Scheer – familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:2WG3-N3X

Harry Scheer and Mary Catherine Conlan on the 1940 U.S. Census - familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KQBT-VJK

So it seems like Oscar cheated on his wife Clara with jewess Clara Rosenberg at some point. I can't seem to find Clara in the census though. I also can find no mention of James in the census. Can we find any link between Daniel Scheer, son of Harry Scheer and James Scheer, father of Andrew Scheer? They should be brothers if this all lines up.

James Scheer is still alive, he is a deacon who filled in as a pastor in en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Patrick's_Basilica,_Ottawa in 2014 according to pressreader.com/canada/vision-canada/20140703/281608123530573 so perhaps the name of a brother Daniel or father Harry could come up if someone were to interview him? This is essential for establishing the Jewish connection. Andrew has already admitted to a "Romanian" background in interviews which lines up with the 2017 profile by Follers of EthniCelebs which says he is 25% Ashkenazi Jew, obviously as a result of James being 50% Ashkenazi Jew because James' father Harry was 100% Ashkenazi Jew.

This is still a half-job though, I need help combing census data to make the Clara>Harry and Harry>James connections. We're missing proof for these 2 steps.

Its been contained because all races built their own cities and avoided each other. Now shitlibs are ramping up forced diversification obama style and people are starting to freak out.
Oddly though, muzzies are being sent to public schools and allowed to practice their religious openly (retarded given its a public school) where most whites aren't (usually in the catholic school system) and pajeets & chinks are losing their shit. Non whites are hammered in public schools with nowhere to go because the muh canadian constitution forces catholic schools to exist (at tax payers expense). Shocked they got something right. Shitlibs have tried to remove the tax but it wouldn't matter since all the rich areas have catholic schools. This is why shitlibs are scrambling to force a white vs muzzie conflict before the nonwhites take center stage and openly oppose it (Fords win was a huge indication of this). Once that happens the backlash will be hilarious to watch.

What exactly are you trying to prove? Hes been openly cucked so its not like hes trying to pretend to be something hes not.

I'm trying to prove he's 25% Jew by establishing his father was 50% Jew, and his father's father was 100% Jew. Cucks can still generate some sympathy, cuck+Jew is a double blow. Right now he only affirms his Romanian background, not his Jewish background, so there must be a reason he's chosen to hide it, if true.

I've been digging further into his dad James/Jim Scheer to try and find more information affirming whether or not the claim his dad is Harry Scheer and his mom is Clara Scheer (nee Rosenberg) I was a bit of an idiot and thought Clara Scheer / Clara Rosenberg were different people, LOL. So much for cheating w/ Jewess.

The primary problem is the only kid Harry and Mary had listed was Daniel (not James) and I can't figure out how to prove Oscar was Harry's dad.

irishcatholics.proboards.com/post/13572 from 2013

QUATTUOR ABHINC ANNOS

Would like to learn more about whatever that is… why did local trads oppose the QAA propelled by Jim Scheer? What was the 'reaction' do it?

Dubs for truth. They must have hacked the 13th round. We can restore the timeline if we oust (((Andrew Scheer))) though.

I don't care about his "popcorn problem" I care about his Jewish rhetoric

25% ASHKENAZI JEW

I don't think I've really been interested in my nation's conservative party until the last couple months….

April 2018 article cbc.ca/news/politics/bernier-scheer-leadership-book-1.4625038

CBC cites tweets he made about this book twitter.com/MaximeBernier/status/986707865351041024

I'd like to find a copy of these 3 paragraphs (or 30 pages?) to read. Apparently it is called "Doing Politics Differently: My Vision for Canada". As Wikipedia summarizes it:

Scheer removed Bernier from his cabinet after hosting the chapter: ctvnews.ca/politics/bernier-s-lack-of-loyalty-not-supply-management-behind-demotion-scheer-1.3972050 though Bernier states he thinks it's because of his supply management views leclaireurprogres.ca/maxime-bernier-attribue-expulsion-cabinet-fantome-a-position-gestion-de-loffre/

Either way, Scheer is a scumbag and Bernier needs to run against him. It's clear that Scheer is not the duly elected representative. A bunch of liberal dairy farmers jumped in at the last second to scam the 13th round and then left the party, they were indeed fake conservatives. This would be like if a bunch of Republicans joined the Liberal party during prelims to get Bernie elected instead of Hillary (or vice versa?)

Trudeau2019!

Attached: cuckstep trudeau.gif (237x596, 1.36M)

Would you care to challenge the idea of said values not being Western?

After Escape from NY, Escape from Montreal.
Wall it and forget about it. It's a nuclear wasteland.
Toronto too. Most big cities, really.

The only way the Cuckobecers would have unfucked themselves was with Mad Max as leader of the conservatives. They have been so brainwashed by the communist PQ party over the last decades that "muh ebil anglo this" and "muh ebil fat muricans that"and "muh square heads" is now a common trait of Cuckbecers.
You know they were called French Canadians before that right? Just more jewish communist D&C to turn white against white. Now these retarded frogs are gonna vote against Scheer because he's english. AFAIK, they aren't sick of Tardeau yet.

Attached: CanadaLeafJew.jpg (587x626, 96.77K)

Why do retards keep conflating the actions of a few scant oligarchs with the will of the common man? You certainly don't know what you're talking about.

The next point is that whether it's (((Western))) doesn't matter. Fuck anyone who won't say WHITE, say it loudly, and say it positively.

There is not much to be celebrated here. It's the typical cuckservative libertarian "critique" of mass immigration for threatening "muh freedom", without realizing that the so called "basic Western values" that they want to preserve are in themselves leading to the degeneration of our actual cultural traditions.

He is afraid to - or doesn't care to - fully affirm the right of the founding peoples to preserve their nations in a biological demographic way.

Attached: Bob Rae - response to Maxime Bernier criticism of diversity (with family info).png (676x819, 193.41K)

I don't know if the like of you are just retarded or being dishonest. Do you realize that you are asking him to commit political suicide?

Tel me what good is that going to do. Being marginalize into the fringe of the internet is going to do what exactly? Do the like of you ever go out of your basement and talk to real people?

Why do cucks think appealing to the jews, Irish, and Italian immigrants will help their argument? Every place those drunk, perverted degenerate criminals infested turned into a verified shithole, and they remain shitholes to this very day. Chicago? Shithole. Boston? Shithole. Jew York? Shithole. What you're telling people is, look forward to at least 150 years of your city becoming a shithole.

Attached: mobsters_header_center.png (450x360, 259.7K)

No they're setting the stage for the Minister of Defence to take his place

Attached: Canadas-newly-appointed-Sikh-Defence-Minister-Harjit-Sajjan.jpg (750x500, 63.14K)

Actually it was Mike Pearson…

henrymakow.com/001329.html

No one likes to bring bad tidings or to disturb fellow citizens sleeping soundly.

So, with a heavy heart, I report that Lester Pearson (Canadian Prime Minister 1963-1968) provided confidential information to Russian Military Intelligence (GRU) while serving in Washington DC from 1942-1946, in his capacity ultimately as Canadian Ambassador.

BentleyIn August 1951, Elizabeth Bentley, a former GRU (Russian Military Intelligence) spymaster, testified that Lester "Mike" Pearson was a primary source. He fed confidential information to Hazen Sise, a Soviet agent under her control, who worked for the National Film Board of Canada.

Bentley told the US Senate McCarran Commission: "I understand from Hazen that Pearson knew Hazen was a Communist and was willing to help. Pearson by virtue of his position used to sit in on American functions, particularly British ones re. British polices, all of which was super hush-hush."

Pearson was Canada's Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs in 1951 so this testimony was kept quiet. It is included in Appendix A (p.186) of "No Sense of Evil/ Espionage: The Case of Herbert Norman" (1986) by James Barros, a political science professor at the University of Toronto.

Herbert Norman, the Canadian ambassador to Egypt, was an NKVD agent and Pearson colleague who came under investigation in 1957 and "committed suicide." Pearson protected and covered for him.

Pearson met with Bentley's control officer, Anatoly Gorski ("Gromov") in Washington in Oct. 1944. Gorski was one of the KGB's top operatives, having run Anthony Blunt, Guy Burgess, Donald Maclean and Kim Philby in England. Barros speculates "the unthinkable" that "Pearson was Moscow's ultimate mole." (Barros, 169)

In 1957, the US State Dept. held a meeting on whether to press this issue. It concluded: "Pearson is a hero. Right now he is cooperating to the fullest extent with our government in defense contracts." (Barros 206)

Lester Pearson may have been recruited while a student at Oxford University in 1923. From 1935-1941, he served at the Canadian High Commission in London and rubbed shoulders with the leaders of the world government plot. He helped to establish the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and was the UN's point man during the Suez Crisis of 1956.

Attached: pearson.jpg (193x238, 7.67K)

What they fail to realize is those other groups didn't attack whites just because they're white. Only if they got in their way.
The irony in all of this: Canada has so many different races thats its impossible for shitlibs to come with a platform that will appeal to a large enough mass to push their bullshit.

this guy is a retarded faggot pushing for assimilation
he's as much of as a kike as the people who push for multiculturalism

sage for shilling for civnat niggers
kys faggot

And who are you voting for? what political party would you support in Canada? none? Get a fucking job.

And WASH UR BENIS.

There's no political solution to this. Whites in Canada need to simply start shooting their politicians and Jews if they want immigration to stop, let alone reverse.

Maxime should be the prime minister of the entire nation. Justin Trudeau is prime for unseating (just look how Liberals got buried in Ontario!) so realizing this, instead of focusing on trying to win, they focused on taking over the Conservatives from within.

GUYS

We need to figure out what mechanisms are possible for removing ((Andrew Scheer)) as leader of the conservatives. We know he never fairly won the 2017 leadership election. It was rigged. So what mechanisms exist to change party leadership?

Say hypothetically if tomorrow morning, Andrew Scheer wakes up and decides to make a video stream of himself entering a preschool and butchering a bunch of toddlers and then ejaculating over their corpses. Even if he had won the leadership election by 100% of the vote, there would have to be some mechanism available to PC members to remove him from authority and put someone else in place, possibly through a new vote.

Whatever that mechanism is, we need to find out PC policies and how they could be utilized. Perhaps this has even happened before. Part of why this is confusing is because as you can see at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_conservative_leaders#Tory_leaders_since_Confederation the party formed in 2003 from merger of Canadian Alliance + Progressive Conservative so it's unclear if anything which happened pre-2003 could still be used as precedent.

Stockwell Day only lost leadership because he agreed to step aside and recontest, which is how Harper took over CA and Peter MacKay agreed to step aside when merging parties. Joe Clark agreed to step down in 2002. It sounds like Jean Charest also opted out in 1998. Kim Campbell resigned in late 1993 Brian Mulroney retired in early 1993 two years after Frank threatened to rape his child. Joe Clark only lost his position to Mulroney because he declared a leadership convention in 1983. Robert Stanfield resigned in 1976…

The first hint might be en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Diefenbaker#Return_to_opposition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Conservative_leadership_election,_1967#Background talks about this more

I know too little about my nation's political history to know whether I'd agree more with Camp or Diefenbaker. Where this is useful is studying how Camp was able to somehow force another vote when Diefenbaker wasn't amenable to stepping down or accepting a vote.

Reading this I'm still unclear as to the specific mechanisms which Camp used to do this though. Maybe I'm missing something so I'd like some other opinions here on what Camp did to Diefenbaker and how Bernier might do it to Scheer.

It is not possible to force him to resign. He will have to be ousted. We need to dig and find some serious dirt on him and we need to do it fast! We have been sold out for almost 50 years in Canada. We cannot afford to have another sell out in office.

Attached: Your move.jpg (640x478, 292.53K)

t. kike who didn't get his first post bonus

They're hoping for a few isolated and controllable instances of that so they can have some anti-white propaganda to double down on gun snatching.

Instead, traitor cops and traitor politicians are simply going to start disappearing…

Our problems cannot be fixed through democracy, he won't ever win, even with this tame strategy because so much of the population is brainwashed.

Do the likes of you ever read a book about historical political movements?

Attached: Doug Ford - Pakistan Independance.png (640x608, 312.18K)

Of course he does, he works for the (((Liberal Party))).

We need a new viable party since the (((Conservatives))) are too kosher.

Take over Quebec Debout.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Québec_debout

This sounds like what happened in Alberta when the gang inside the RCMP looted houses during the Red Deer floods.

Sorry but you are a retard And I mean it. You cannot achieve what you want by being this honest and upfront. You will be crucify on the public place and or worst arrested.

You are nothing more than a glorify useful idiot for the Leftist communist.

Ok I just listen to and interview on the French CBC Radio and the gate keeper are panicking. The MP "responsible" for the Québec Tory is desperate for Maxime to shut the fuck up! Paint him as a loner walking alone etc….. They are afraid he is going to make a scene at the next convention or that he is going to break up the party.

I found the preview chapter of his book guys maximebernier.com/my_chapter_on_supply_management and here is a relevant excerpt where he explains how Andrew Scheer fixed the conservative leadership election.

Cliffs: 10,000 liberals/NDP infiltrated conservative party to elect the weak cuck/community plant fatty feminist who downs popcorn with the help of milk. Maxime Bernier is the true Leader of the Opposition, Andrew Scheer is merely the illegitimate pseudo-leader.

OK we need to find dirt on this Scheer. Where did he go to University? what class did he take etc…. We need to find as much people as possible who know him personally.

Itd be pretty hilarious if you guys found something that could be used to make him resign but Im fully confident that election politics has nothing to offer Canadians and that people are inevitably going to resort to alternate means of effecting change.

Attached: the fire rises.jpg (570x238, 16.76K)