MIT computer simulation predicts end of civilisation 2040, major Happening in 2020

A COMPUTER MODEL developed in 1973 by a team of MIT researchers has predicted the "end of civilised life as we know it" by 2040, with a major change coming in 2020 - just two years away from now.

>This shows that the world cannot sustain the current level of population and industrial growth for more than two decades.

>A fascinating forecast shows that the quality of life is expected to drop dramatically right after 2020.
"If we do nothing about it, the quality of life goes down to zero. Pollution becomes so seriously it will start to kill people, which in turn will cause the population to diminish, lower than it was in the 1900.
>"At this stage, around 2040 to 2050, civilised life as we know it on this planet will cease to exist."
>Alexander King, a British pioneer who led the Club of Rome, also made a shocking prediction regarding national sovereignty.
>He told ABC: "Sovereignty of nations is no longer absolute. There is a gradually diminishing of sovereignty, little bit by little bit. Even in the big nations, this will happen."

archive.fo/ly7Ok

So what happens, Zig Forums? Revelations? Race war? 2040 is around the same time shitskins become majority as well. What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events#Past_predictions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

Sounds like another "this is why having white kids is irresponsible" ruse cruise. Don't get me wrong, things will get worse before they get better, but they will get better. I'll bet this won't be the end of civilisation, but it will be the end of (((civilisation)))

Attached: 7c352a3738966491b2db487576609d6278aa60886b149b2beb944616d1a49990.jpg (1000x727, 163.75K)

I remember reading a lot of computer scientists debunked this as the original model had to make a lot of assumptions that were speculation by 1974 that turned out to be way off

Either way OP is a faggot

Attached: madrugada_no_chan.png (500x500, 12.23K)

I think the end is happening because there aren't enough white kids to sustain and maintain civilisation plus the simulation calls out (((infinite growth))) GDP schemes. The excess of niggers will certainly cause everywhere to look worse than Detroit.

The (((abc)))

MIT is insufferable as fuck.

What civilization?
There’s nothing civilized about any of this.

more like the niggers will die because whites and asians can adapt to any environment

Seconded, OP is a faggot

It's almost like most desktop computers have more computing power than the "supercomputers" of 45 years ago.

So, nuke (Or, for the humanitarians, cut off all support programs to) China, India, and Africa.
Got it!

Attached: World_population_percentage.png (525x569, 169.4K)

Why is it that countries with the shittiest attitudes reproduce so much?

Nuke China, I want to see the soulless fucks suffer. The poos are the only ones prepared for the Kali Yuga

So about as powerful as my sister's iphone?

99% sure this a slide thread. What this is referring to is almost certainly part of the Club of Rome's very famous Limits to Growth report from 1972 or 1973, known to absolutely everybody in the eco, enviro, green, and primitivism communities and discussed all the time. Search "club of rome limits to growth graph", there are a bunch of versions/revisions, it's the output of this or a related model. Point is, this isn't news at all.

how much air pollution would be created if we blew up india?

Also this. Civilzation ended a centuryish ago.

Why is there a giant grey category for "other"?

Same machine they used to predict global warming?

All newspapers are jew rags that need to be burnt to the ground and then, all reporters hanged.
- Donal J. Trump

Chinese pussy is too good to waste like that user

not worth it fuck off

You're forgetting the jews user.

You’re supposed to do that to an avatar that I already paid for.

shoo shoo racemixer

So do you shove your dick in one of their thorax air holes or do you wait for them to squeeze out an egg and jack off onto it? If they don't shave their legs do crickets constantly hit the bedroom windows?

>(((MiT)))

My theory is that it's because fucking doesn't cost any money. The poorest people of the world are also usually the stupidest, and thus have little interest or ability to pass the time in other ways. The consequences of lots of unprotected sex are lots of children. India and Africa have both proven that they don't know or care about birth control of any sort. They just expect to be able to vomit out an unlimited number of garbage people and, instead of finding places for these people in their own societies or culling them they expect to be able to dump them into Europe and North America ad infinitum.

FTFY
/thread

(((Club of Rome)))

Whites weren't meant to live/exist in a JWO. We're going off planet

I'm amazed they can even feed themselves let alone a dozen kids.

Attached: Wang has seen some shit.jpg (3072x2048 191.12 KB, 2.31M)

Ah yes, Club of Rome, we'll run out of oil by 1990 Club of Rome…

But user, they can't. Look at Haiti, look at mid Africa. Why do you think they are unable to even build anything remotely close to a modern civilization. Even sand niggers can do it and these 'people' can't.

Actual whites are at or below 50% today. The US is officially 61.27% white (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites), but that number underestimates the number of illegals by 20-30 million. "Whites" are in the low-50% range, and when you take into account kikes, actual whites are right at or below 50%. Nobody is going to announce that, because when whites hear that, they tend to panic, but that's the reality.

The infection starts in Madagascar in 2020

What a cohencidence… just when the next IBM quantum computer gets the public release.
Next, because the current one is named Q.

Attached: Q.jpg (605x420, 70.09K)

Because people collectively create reality, getting the goyim to believe we're going to have Armageddon by a certain no doubt numerologically significant date is a sure fire way of making it happen or at least making something akin to it happen. It's not unlike how you catastrophize something in your head and then boom, fucked up shit happens. The more people participating, the better. Once you accept something as an inevitability, the universe works to make it fall in line with your new reality. They understand this. The masses do not.
And if it doesn't end up happening, well all the better! Now they can put some new rules in place to make sure that our worst fears don't come true and we will thank the overlords for looking out for us. At least until the next predictive programming campaign.

Attached: 18h33m17s66.png (640x480, 486.6K)

Nah, it's going to be public access, if you read about quantum computers, you'll know that they're going back to the mainframe model, where you connect your barely good enough hardware through the internet to one quantum computer farm and do your experiments there.
The general public isn't going to see one of those chips for a while.

Yeah I'm not going to trust another arm of the kike octopus that is part of creating the very situation it's modeling.

So Q was an AI supercomputer all along and not a LARP which was a test in computer prediction models?

If these dubs be true, if you lined up everyone on the planet every 4th person would be Chinese and every 5th would be a pajeet. Fuck that's insane.

Attached: Q2.png (405x393, 9.73K)

Dude if you want chinese pussy so badly, just go to an orphanage. They literally abandon their children for the one child rule. You'd be doing them a favor by bringing home some 18 year old QT.

lol
LOL

Faggots at IBM ask for a Google/Lkdn login per user, so maybe it is.

Yet they are still alive, and still increasing in number.

See goys? The computer says we jews have to cull the herd of you cattle. I mean, if the computer says so, it has to be right! Right goys?

If the computer says so, it must be true!

Attached: computer says op is a faggot.jpg (517x500, 69K)

Attached: 13-the-true-meaning-of-42-in-the-hitchhikers-guide-17256021[1].png (500x703, 143.92K)

Attached: 962[1].jpg (700x436, 48.87K)

The computer could be wrong if some unknown variables aren't accounted for

Right again. These things are smart.

Attached: QFN7hHs[1].png (682x310, 362.87K)

Attached: 246506[1].png (562x277, 92.39K)

Not that I disagree, but there have been a shit ton of Armageddon predictions that didn't seem to create anything despite every goy buying into it hook line and sinker.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events#Past_predictions

Attached: 9-0[1].jpg (1024x619, 39.02K)

Attached: 4cc[1].gif (304x185, 86.53K)

So damn pathetic. You hopeless, bored idiots have an insatiable need to fill your head with bullshit to appease your fear of the unkown.
You're all so fucking arrogant you can't admit that nobdy knows the future. Not a single fucking person or computer.
There is an infinite amount of unknowns and you dumbasses think a man made computer can calculate infinity. They can't even simulate a universe, but yet you think they can account for all possibilities involving human psychology, human biology, nature, the vast unknown of outer space.

Is it a possibility that an asteroid is headed toward Earth but we're completely unaware of it? How would a computer calculate something like that? It'd have to know everything about outer space and where everything in outerspace is at presently and where it is headed.

Lest you dumbasses forget it was once believed that the Sun revolved around the Earth. Could it be some things we believe today are completely wrong?

How many Jews do you think will be "genocided" this time…

All of them.

Q named itself

Your fucking phone has more computing power than the world's largest computers in 1973.

So civil war confirmed then.

Bunch of elites that want to reduce the population to georgia guidestone levels. Of course they said 'make me a computer prediction that says people need to die'. Agenda 2020, UN, Paris Accord, etc, etc, etc.

That actually makes more sense than some white hat in the intelligence community feeding le resistance secret codes and information ala will smith echelon style.

You just answered your own question. They just don't give a fuck about it. Shitty attitude to take towards the future of your race and planet.

sisters nudes plz

Attached: bypass.gif (1000x866 1.18 KB, 32.44K)

Russia and it's allies will try but there will be too much interference from dumbass nations who will gladly their own for those who work non-stop to destroy their country and people.

Who /r/collapse here?

sacrifice*

>(((Spielberg))) is working on PozKira: The live-action pozzening
YFW (((PEDOWOOD))) MEMES THE DOTR INTO REALITY WITH THEIR SHITTY MOVIES

Bullshit data in, bullshit data out.

Found the newfag

This ain't cuckchan /int/goon, we've been watching you're every move.

Cyberpunk died in the 90s.

And so did you, you just haven't realized it yet, like all good dieseases.

I'm sure this will be right just Al Gore was right when he said we'd all be underwater by 2010 or whatever year it was that has come and passed.

just like*

reeeee

Attached: Oh dubbs, you so crazy.jpg (967x1450, 189.6K)

All of this shit will end when Mystery Babylon collapses and Jesus returns, in that order. We won't know when it'll happens till it happens, but it seems to be coming closer every day. Signs that may or may not indicate shit is going to be happening:
The Jew could collapse because of a race war, Memestone erupting, the economy crashing to the point of global disaster, or a nuclear war. There aren't many details in the Bible about what will happen right before the last bits of Revelation are fulfilled. When it does happen, all the the shitskins will be burnt to death, all the Jews will be damned to the Lake of Fire to burn in eternal torment, and white people (the real Israelites) will inherit the Earth forever with eternal life.

i'll give you a hint theres a reason those ones are grey.

Pffft. Do you know how relativly powerful modern smartfones are? Of course you do. That "supercomputer" from 73 was probably equivalent to a 386 from 1985.

In cases like those I think it should be looked at not as "Oh shit, the world didn't end… again" but as "What did the elites of this world gain as a result of making all the dumb cattle think the world was ending?" Usually it's some kind of control.
We talk about the "elites" being sodomite kid fucking warlocks and picture your typical Hollywood villain in black robes chanting some bullshit, when really it's sodomite kid fucking assholes in board rooms sipping Pellegrino and making the masses sway this way and that like fields of grain through propaganda. It's magick. All is mind.

This nigga gets it.

stop pretending that they dont get shitloads in foreign aid. Also see Haiti, they'll eat literal fucking dirt if they have to.

That aid doesn't get to nearly that many people. These creatures literally thrive and survive in filth and decay. Look at poojeets. The inbred sand nigger fucks with 10 turnips yet no farm. It doesn't make sense.

Attached: What the Fuck is Evolving Here.jpg (357x450, 15.03K)

Russia would not be alone. And America would be indisposed.

Quantum computers don't exist yet. I doubt we'll ever see them. If they're even possible.
You know how computers work on binary logic? (0 or 1, true or false) Quantium computers work on "higher" more? "levels" of logic. So ternary, quaternary etc.
Find a physical way to represent that (no electrical signal = 0, any electrical signal = 1) and you will have solved the biggest hurdle.
Then find a human smart enough to code in ternary or quaternary; which has been theorized but no one can figure it out yet.

Half true. Theoretical quantum computers do not exist. The ones we have now have too much error for certain applications.
This is completely wrong.
Also wrong. Some early computers even used base 10 so I'm not sure why you think base 3 or base 4 would be impossible.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Attached: 1374177032977.png (293x238, 69.1K)

Thread theme?

This is pathetic enough to be cute.
As if any computer simulation put together during the fucking cold-war has any relevance now.
They'd have thought we'd have off-planet colonies and above-replacement level birthrates in western country at this point.

I wonder why anyone bothered to bring up something like this at all?
Oh.

Attached: 999918aa3052cc156bf50a5902f5e81edc439865e78ea5608a2e35872dd1d649.gif (500x281, 1.49M)

No. No computer has every used anything but base 2 at it's lowest level. There is no known way for a machine to represent base 10 in running logic.

the term is binary.

Also incorrect. Even with an electrical computer you can represent more than two states. This is commonly done by having different ranges of volgages representing different states.