Demonic entities linked to elites?

Demonic entities linked to elites?

The proven satanic activities of the elites all point to demonic entities having been invited into this world.

In b4 thread deleted as fringe post however consider the following:

Jews are proven to worship Baal which is a demonic entity.

Sabbatai Zevi's version of judaism is literately satanism.

There is widespread evidence of satanic elite rituals which cause so much suffering in their victims that demons are able to enter the victim.

You can read more about proven elite abuse cases centered around the (((European Union))) headquarter of Belgium here: isgp-studies.com/scare

Attached: the-ninth-gate-black-mass1.jpg (900x565, 67.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/36061419
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_demons_in_the_Ars_Goetia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't look quite human either.

You might chalk it up to weird effects of intermixing but other mixed raced people don't tend to look as "off" as elite jews.

Attached: facebook-chef-mark-zuckerberg-postet-jetzt-ein-ganz-besonderes-video-.jpg (416x416 38.67 KB, 16.74K)

Cheating the devil is cheating time. Vampirically stealing time and energy from their victims through the use of the (((financial system))), burdening future children for their own selfish greed and sin.

user, read your Bible. They've been here for a very long time. God is in control, trust in Him. They cannot do that which God does not permit them.

Video of ecoshill David Rothschild live interview demonic eye color change.

Nothing supernatural exists. Nothing happens when you die.

The Rothschilds are very inbred.

I'm not really a christfag tbh.

I find it hard to believe the story of christ the savior.

There was a world before jesus or the bible after all.

I do however believe in the realm of the spiritual, of positive and negative energies, which I'm much more sensitive to than the average person.

When I take the subway full of beaten slaves going home from their cubicle to their shoebox I can really feel their negative energy.

There’s no such thing retards

Kill yourself reddit.

You're a dumbass. You aren't special. Magical thinking is magical thinking. Religion and spirituality are all nonsense.

My theory.

Jews somehow managed to channel satan himself in their satanic Baal rituals who took possession of a Rabbi.

Selected empaths among jews underwent more rituals to channel demons.

Thus jews became satan's tribe.

Attached: david.png (682x393, 314.84K)

Hey retards, I know these threads come from bleeding hearts who have decided their horrid outgroup has finally petrified them. So, all ye basilisks, have something you might use to make a better world.

Look at Russia's history. Look at economic shock therapy. Look at how the Russian central bank managed finances during that period. Make that data available to impoverished countries experiencing inflation. Do something more useful for a change than pretending dissidents are psychos. Get poor nations to stop feeding inflationary spirals. This isn't something about which humans are helpless.

And see if you can make people fear deflation less! Not blowing all your bucks on consumption is a healthy habit. People who are holding back funds because their money is gaining value still spend money on the things they need or most want. It clarifies the economy.

reminder that "God" is a front for Moloch

Attached: serveimage.jpg (896x561, 158.83K)

Lucifer is the true aryan. Join us!

Nothing exists. You're surrounded by nothing. You become one with the vacuum when you die.

Last year there was Snapchat story promoted by Snapchat and some magazine, it was about satanism, with pentagram, also some time after that they had wiccan story about witches, and also some time they had story how to cast spells, to wake up at exact time without alarm clock, and other spells… also there was story about illuminati… has any one seen that, do you have screenshots… maybe I have but I need to find where did I save that…

Did you see Lana Del Ray satanism book, and Hilary shaking video, spirit cooking, Marina Abramovic and Lady Gaga…

There exists pleasure beyond what you ever felt, step into the light. Right here, right now, we can offer you heaven on earth.

You will die and become nothing like every other living creature. No amount of magical thinking will save you from that. Enjoy!

every day more and more absurd shit seems more and more plausible to me. I think its simply a matter of waking up to the reality of the world we live in. We are slaves

Play with fire and you might get enlightened?

Those who call bullshit read through the pizzagate info.

Attached: pizzagate-1024x576.png (1024x576, 939.52K)

Virgin pussy nid

His True name is Moloch, Yahoweh's true name is Moloch. His preferred sacrifice is infants wrenched from 'gentile' races.

Satanist (((Marina Abramovist))) was also linked to Pizzagate.

Attached: index123.jpg (594x391 8.11 KB, 47.73K)

why not children from the chosen race?

From Comet Ping Pong.

Attached: image2-1.png (700x693 109.15 KB, 71.93K)

Kreëmart at the MoCA Annual Gala 11/12/11 with Marina Abramovic and Deborah Harry

vimeo.com/36061419

Attached: 247074841_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 95.28K)

Kind of on topic/off topic but after we have spent all this time looking into these fucks it got me wondering about the "why" of the scenario in terms of why they worship what they worship. Have any of you guys ever looked into that aspect? I would think these beliefs are fucking ancient and given that all the belief is based on bullshit with no verifiable proof of existence of some demon shit coming into the world to see are these people just fucking all delusional fuckheads that see shit that isn't there or have we (society) completely allowed people who worship demons to steal/harm our kids, rise to controlling society and completely fuck the world over during a span of 4000 years (I would think the practice started during ancient times)?

Wasn’t even browsing pol. My phone was off.

Zuck's facial features remind me of Charles II of Spain. Something's not right with his genes.

Attached: qf.png (1236x700, 1.42M)

I don't think this is purely blackmail material or satan worship with no discernible benefits.

You don't need to make people sacrifice kids to get them in line.

Epstein had his own blackmail thing going on that didn't include violence to my knowledge.

lol fuck off

You are off topic, faggot.

Additionally, your punctuation makes reading that typed-out diatribe a chore that many will simply disregard. You are an asshole.

After being unable to specifically articulate what you are blathering on about, I will draw the conclusion from your liberal use of question marks and ill-placed expletives that you are here to sow doubt and discord. You must understand one thing:

The JUDEN are not welcome here. You will not survive what is coming, and there will be a reckoning for the wickedness you have promulgated across the world. You have been hiding your true nature.

Canaanite, child sacrificer, perverter of truth.

Attached: qfjqoij.jpg (1049x1153, 1.37M)

Nothing is a physically real quantity called vacuum. When you die, you become equivalent to nothing, thus becoming equivalent to a physically real quantity, thus continuing to exist. Nothing alters nothing, leading to immortal life.

and it's not even cute ones like these

Attached: edd23b9997255085b236e77da1ea4c42.jpg (800x598, 233.33K)

Lad they were always here. They just get more numerous when civilizations near collapse.
t. was present when a batshit insane woman unintentionally vocalized her thoughts in a gollum-like voice while we were playing settlers of catan.
One of those moments that you remember for your whole life.

Attached: 3c388f1b03a85c53e984016540b126cf060051350f94ac9507a9d1f64c4290e5.jpg (152x225, 5.65K)

They are demonic, but do you understand what that means? Are you going by the jewtarded and salacious Hollowood depiction of demons, or by the documented one?
Because here's a fun fact; demons are not actually powerful. Here is what demons can do: Cause physical Illness, cause mental impairment, and blaspheme. That's it. They are weak and cowardly, and easy to banish.
Stop watching faggy horror movies and go do something to banish the juden to hell where they belong, user.

Attached: rapists.png (2000x2000, 3.12M)

>>>/x/
hello newfag. you seem to have taken a wrong turn
>>>/b/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/bog/

The big bang was a vacuum fluctuation - nothing altering nothing. Everyone who dies eventually becomes the god of a new universe by learning the secrets of limitless nothing-recursion, at least until metagod gets bored of simulating them.

You will get enlightened. Lucifer is light, God is darkness.

Attached: image.png (586x578, 37.04K)

Most rich people and ALL celebrities are simulations being managed by secret nobody-contacts in the general public. They're a specially selected subset of the stupidest people on the planet who are considered hilarious to watch embarrass themselves in public. They lie, cheat, and steal, and are allowed to get away with it for a while to see how crazy people can get when insulated from reality ensuing. Did you hear about that one guy who got jailed for pouring concrete into the spines of homeless people? Rich person psychosis is much more hilarious than poor person psychosis.

Capitalism is a scheme to create more "wealth" slaves for the public's amusement.

Oh rock on my brother! If we post math references on 4chan, we'll prove humanity isn't enlightened enough for learning math. We can get the math classes taken out of schooling and roll this shit aaaalll the way back to primitivism. Bring on the new plague era!

Demons, Angels, Heaven and Hell were all meant as metaphorical concepts that share a similar metaphysical notion as Yin Yang and Nirvana. They were twisted into literal mythologies to give the Priesthood during the Iron age the ability to create fear and mistrust within society.

Says the newfag who literally Reddit spaces. You may wish to at least try to learn how we do things here before you play make believe.

Good point, yeah, very likely all blackmail. I would bet they have lists and fucking dossiers of every power position individual be they local, state or federal.

But in terms of the satanic shit, that has to go back thousands of years, yes? I never wasted much time to look into the subject so I am curious as to how the fuck it survived to this modern age.

Nice distraction, juden. The optimal manner of textual communication is to present information in a manner that can be understood efficiently in an effective manner. This will involve a proper separation of clauses in a sentence, a minimal use of adjectives and adverbs, and, if need be, line spacing to emphasize separate points to communicate importance.

That is your lesson for today, juden. You must be fucking retarded.

Attached: 044794866ee37a7d0efb3a3c4e9f23f73379d904a82bf2a123f6a4484f67017f.png (550x543, 14.58K)

Meanwhile
In the real world
baby raping networks of pedophiles control the planet and we are little more than human cattle an d are treated as such because our traitor politicians allow it and partake themselves in baby raping and human sacrifice rituals.

wow i totally trust in god now

Sky du Mont
Possible ashkenazi

Attached: 938E901F-0B7F-4B69-B731-9D724DD5F1D9.png (1242x2208, 5.42M)

The Grand Grimoire is a black magic[1] grimoire. Different editions date the book to 1521, 1522 or 1421, but it was probably written in the early 19th century.[2][3] It was authored by someone named Antonio Venitiana del Rabina

Also check out this list:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_demons_in_the_Ars_Goetia

You weren't off topic and there's nothing wrong with your post, this kike simply didn't like your question because it gets to the heart of the matter i.e. is all of this just larp bullshit or is it real. Anyone who can't into autistic stream of thought posting, or calls you out for it, is automatically suspect.

To answer your question, I myself am still not sure, but I doubt any of it is real. It would be too easy for some asshole from /x/ or /fringe/ to figure this shit out if they were determined enough, and so far I have seen no evidence or reports from anyone that could prove any of this shit. Magicfags will tell you to read this, that or the other arcane book, but if it was as simple as reading a bunch of old books (I see the Kybalion rec'd a lot, Hermetics/Gnostic shit, etc) I think the world would be a very different place. So this means it's probably just what we always suspected: a bunch of ancient bloodlines and secret societies who still have power due to the simple fact of having been established for centuries - basically global mafias - and all the satanist shit is just larping and a recreation of whatever old religious rites their ancestors practiced. The real magic is being done by private industry, scientific research (some public, some private), and of course the trillions of dollars being poured into black book military projects, ALL of which are still funded, and thus controlled, by largely jewish families and organizations because they wrested control of the financial system centuries ago and have held onto that power ever since. The pedophilia and evil satanist stuff is a recruiting tool for new talent, and a method of keeping their lieutenants in line.

Was that suppose to be a joke?

nigger, OP is correct. the only mistake he made was posting this shit here where everyone already knows

and whats your evidence for this?