Genova bridge collapse

Lads, Italy got super fucked.
A.stretch of busiest highway between Genova and France over a residential neighborhood crashed after.lighting struck it in severe storm 35 dead.
Please can we send good energy and support to our Pizza bros

Other urls found in this thread:

voxnews.info/2018/08/14/genova-il-crollo-e-iniziato-nel-1999-quando-dalema-ha-regalato-autostrade-ai-benetton/
t.co/FkNeOE6N5I
t.co/xhUlJKvcgr
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html
express.co.uk/news/world/1002420/EU-news-Italy-Matteo-Salvini-Brussels-budget-economy-migration-policy-latest
twitter.com/alemannoEU/status/1029470181322571776
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6064277/Italian-Deputy-Prime-Minister-Matteo-Salvini-blames-Genoa-bridge-collapse-EU-budget-constraints.html
archive.is/n9GWH
fashionunited.uk/news/fashion/benetton-criticized-for-campaign-depicting-migrants-being-rescued/2018062030321
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: GenYoutube.net_Italy_moment_Genoa_bridge_collapses.mp4 (1)

Attached: 65520489.jpg (1200x800 253.5 KB, 146K)

What do the Italians make their bridges out of? Or did the lightning happen to hit a cache of Mossad explosives accidentally put there?

Mafia "redid" it in 2016

Attached: 65520495.jpg (1200x800 224.25 KB, 152.13K)

I'm sending good energy Pizzabros.
Please let those who survived heal

Attached: Understanding The Lack Of Boundaries.mp4 (556x600, 8.13M)

Bad old bridge mantained by shabbos goyim. No archive and no translation for pasta sauce.
voxnews.info/2018/08/14/genova-il-crollo-e-iniziato-nel-1999-quando-dalema-ha-regalato-autostrade-ai-benetton/

"but will my based rapefuges still get their gibs?"

I guess it's a good excuse as any to refuse EU infrastructure plans.

Attached: 12b.jpg (445x497, 68.12K)

Now that god punishes Italy for going facist they will probably get an increase and some new ports to dock at. Or is god saying bridges bad, walls, and gunboats good?
Who knows, I'm sure the pope will tell them, maybe even pay for the funerals and the repair work from the vatican coffers.

Probably should've spent the money on infrastructure and not gibs-drones.

Attached: miami-pedestrian-bridge.jpg (750x998 178.84 KB, 1.14M)

It's very hard to make bridges out of corruption and laundered money.

Attached: Simpsons_11_11_P1_640x360_333593667991.jpg (640x360, 215.86K)

The guy is saying/screaming (and my Italian is nonexistent)

In absolute horror

This shitty bridge was probably built using north african labor anyway. Could have been a bomb or something that brought it down tho.

It's far more likely that winds during the storm were the cause than that lightning was.

This hit a little too close to home (i can't joke about it). I think I drove over this bridge 5 years ago.

All my best wishes to you Italia.
T. Slo

F

Canada is still worse.

Attached: mmm-group.PNG (2560x2097 766.23 KB, 1.19M)

Those cries are absolutely blood chilling.

F

this is what happens when you use cheap migrant labor instead of natives to build your infrastructure.

Given the things that Italy has been doing lately to those poor, helpless migrant refugee womens and childrens, I have to wonder whether this was an accident. The timing makes me suspicious.

NO IMMIGRANTS
kek

F

Attached: d42c9932341308badb7cc6f82d56eddfb349f5ca4b5ffaa4ea470067b1f3602a.jpg (700x700, 67.67K)

Italy has been trying to unpoz itself.

Dont let this shit slow you down

Just channeling my best thoughts to you right now - you are not alone

We can channel so much energy to Italy we will rise

Attached: heart-shaped-fluffy-cloud-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 57.37K)

Part and parcel of living a multicultural society
Hugs and prayers

Never driving over any Italian bridge ever again …

The Fire Rises
- The Virgin Mary

Attached: 8-facts-you-need-to-know-about-virgin-mary.jpeg (1252x1252, 128.45K)

Not buying the lightning story either. Lightning does not collapse concrete structures. Wind might. Physical damage to the base of the cable support pylon might. Just shit inspections and maintenance might. Not lightning though - unless it struck a couple of hundred pounds of TNT.

hopefully only immigrants died 🙏

Disgusting

Attached: 1452739860134.jpeg (424x605, 50.14K)

HAARP

Judging all bridges because the actions of one bridge is bridgeaphobic. Bridges are vital to our economy and infrastructure and enrich our travel routes. Bridges are diverse in type. Suspension bridge, cantilever bridges, foot bridges etc. Let’s wait until all the facts are in before we decide if this is a bridge related incident.

Dog death bridges

I'm sure there are jews and invaders scrambling over one another to help with the cleanup operations.

Watch the AeV video that shows up next in the autoplay. Same guy that covered that shitty bridge those spics made in Florida.

The TLDR is that the guy made mediocre bridges with obsolete techniques and it was old as fuck.

(AvE)

yeah and then he banned everyone who pointed out that jews financed it, a woman engineer did it for "womanly representation" itself (which is the actual bad part) and then built by spics.

But he also "opposes fascism" and makes fun of "krauts".

Italy just refused to let in more refugees. And what happens after that? Truck explosion on the highway and collapsion of highway bridge.

Coincidence???

Was t there a UK terrorist attack just before this?

Salvini spin: "We need to stop the mafia who traffics the subs otherwise more might die. Just look at the situations they're being put in!"
That's why hes a legend.

Tor is angry, that's all.

Romans build structures 3000 years ago, still standing. Romans build structures in 2018… lightning storm fells it.

I think I will go with option C - terrorism the undoubtedly likely source given all the Muslim activity in the EU yesterday.

In this timeline, Salvini tells to the shitlibs to "think of the children" and he takes the moral high ground. Mission accomplished in less than six months.

Kek

but what if theyre niggers?

WHY!? For what reason? Was gravity never a concern?

"Eh why you mekka bridga who fall on my ouse"

Attached: palestina1.jpg (413x307, 27.05K)

The bridge was taken down with charges. 35 dead is how many gallons of blood exactly? What morgue is closest or where do the bodies get taken? I'd wager that there were charges in place long ago in anticipation for supply lines drying up.

Bridge was made poorly for a specific reason. When it gets taken down then nobody looks past "shoddy construction."

I saw that video on >>>/just/ before and man no wonder that guy was scared as fuck.

what a (((coinsidence))) this happens shortly after Italy starts being a bad goy

Remember that pastaniggers probably cost Hitler the war and doomed Europe.

Too much fog/rain to see clearly, but you can distinctly make you two different flashes of light that occur about half a second between each one. Does this mean anything specifically? No, but I personally haven't seen lightning flash like that. Especially considering the light seems to be coming from the ground only and spreading outward, rather than snaking upward and spreading out as a column (since lightning does start from the ground). Also, it's hard to tell in the video, but it almost seems as if the flash comes from under the bridge - hard to tell because you conveniently can't see where the "lightning" struck. Also, the bridge started to immediately collapse after the first flash - no delay at all and well before the second flash which happens about half a second later. All of that happens within the first 1 second of the video.

Also forgot to mention, why was the guy filming the bridge at all? Why does the video immediately start with the bridge falling? Is there a longer version of the video? It just seems suspicious for a guy to be pointing a camera at a bridge and then immediately after he turns it on the bridge falls.

This is a CIA disinfo nigger trying to make whites look crazy.

Protip, it's the jews
Back then when they had to build an structure, money wasn't their main concern, nowadays the world is building shit for as little money as possible to fill the companies pockets as much as possible, and this shit happens.

OP IS A NIGGER
The cause of the collpase is yet to be known.
Also, there weren't any "lighting strikes", but it's true that it was heavily raining.

Someone said somewhere in the news it fell over a power station, too.

dont worry skilled oversee workers will settle to fix the problems in your country

>voxnews.info/2018/08/14/genova-il-crollo-e-iniziato-nel-1999-quando-dalema-ha-regalato-autostrade-ai-benetton/
Genoa: the collapse began in 1999, when D'Alema gave Autostrade to the Benetton
A few hours after the Genoa massacre - because it is a tragedy, not tragedy -, we asked ourselves provocatively, if Toscani would not have realized one of his demented publicity in front of the collapsed bridge, which would perfectly represent his clients in addition to the multiethnic society that they and they want to impose us.

BENETTON AND THE AUTOSTRADE DEAL - During the big sale of the state companies, built with the money of the Italians, Benetton, only by buying and selling from the Iri, the Gs chain posted a gain of 4,500 billion old lire.

Only in 2016, the toll revenues of Atlantia (which controls Autostrade) amounted to 4 billion. This is because the block sale of the Autostrade Company guaranteed the new Benettons, not a dominant position, but even a monopoly.

Money not reinvested in improving the network, as would a public company, but in the purchase of other companies. This means a loss of wealth for our infrastructure network. And it is the demonstration of the limit that has the privatization of strategic components of the economy, without imposing a minimum of profits to be reinvested.

>Compensating for the families of the victims, the city, the region and whole Italy #assassini#Genova#Crollo t.co/FkNeOE6N5I @PiovonoRoseNere

And as in the case of Telecom, in fact 'given' to his friend Colaninno, in 1999 is the government of Massimo D'Alema to impose all'Iri to privatize the motorways. For Benetton it is a great deal to be joined to that of Autogrill, also purchased three years earlier by the Iri together with the chain of large retailers GS. The operation ends in the antitrust of the Antitrust that asks the Benetton to open the Italian roads to other competitors of the restaurant. But, according to Agcom, the diktat of the authority led by Giuseppe Tesauro is not observed and for this reason, in 2004, the Benettons get a fine of almost 16 million euro. A pin prick.

Is it time to pay? Salvini says yes:
>Friends, I propose again my intervention recently on Tg4, with all the updates on the tragedy of Genoa. Need clarity, there can not be another massacre without guilty, someone has to pay. LIVE 👉🏻 t.co/xhUlJKvcgr pic.twitter.com/JmgobJUWxu @matteosalvinimi

Autostrade deve essere nazionalizzata.

What does the PD have to hide? Https: //t.co/HCzRqKa0op @CasaPoundItalia

Attached: frame18.jpg (1280x720 33.55 KB, 33.57K)

Attached: frame27.jpg (1280x720 32.32 KB, 32.84K)

The bridge is already destroyed when the video starts.

The bridge will help keep the tents dry. It's a perfect environment for them. You can even chicken little them by tossing rocks off the bridge at them and make them think the sky is falling.

Attached: italy bridge collapse pol conspiracy theory.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

audio meme potential

always with you Pasta bros. Please recover and RISE
massive support

Well as I said, it's really hard to make out anything, if the bridge had already started to collapse then the multiple flashes of light could easily be from something like transformers exploding or something similar, which could very well cause what's left of the structure that's standing to lose whatever support it had. At the same time, it would explain why the flashes of light come from what appears to be under the bridge as well as why the guy was already filming.

As an aside, none of what I said before contradicts this, as it's simply what can be seen in the video that we're given. The only difference would be assuming those flashes were what was claimed to cause the bridge to fall, which while they may not have caused the initial collapse, could have caused additional collapse.

Given this just seems like a shitty, poorly maintained bridge just had a really, really shitty day.

Not really disinfo when I'm only analyzing what is in the video and what little we know of the incident. The only thing that's in question is what caused the collapse - at this point I'm assuming the OP mentioned lightning because he saw the flashes in the video, but doesn't know that lightning just doesn't do that.

Fucking Italy. Causes 90% of the world's problems because fucking mafia
Burn it to the ground, mudslimes

just kys
What should be looked into is the contractor that built it. Test the steel. Test the concrete. But none of this will happen because you'll actually find the perps and who wants that shit?

Italian Mafia as an Avatar of IHS

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html
Migrants versus the MAFIA
Cosa Nostra 'declares war' on refugees as mayor says Sicily capital feels more like Istanbul or Beirut than Europe

Update

Attached: 56.jpg (986x688 79.13 KB, 161.75K)

Meh, the Mafia's been smuggling them in for years

So it was already failing and the still let people drive on it? Wtf!?

Lmao at your steel reinforcements for concrete.

Salvini snaps at EU, familly Benneton (owner of AutoStrada) saying they make billions and don't maintain the highways properly. emergency situation declared in Genova for 12 months as clearing devastation begins

express.co.uk/news/world/1002420/EU-news-Italy-Matteo-Salvini-Brussels-budget-economy-migration-policy-latest

42 dead so far,
Salvini pledges renewal of whole infrastructure
twitter.com/alemannoEU/status/1029470181322571776

According to Matteo Salvini, Italian Interior Minister, EU rules would PREVENT Italy from adequately maintaining its highways. EU law does actually REQUIRE member states to do so via several regulatory frameworks

Attached: 65520762.jpg (1200x800 241.08 KB, 127.06K)

Hasn't this happened numerous times? A bridge collapses and then there is proof found of the company tasked with repairing just ignoring it for government gibs?

Ever see a power line simply snap? There are huge arcs of electricity.

the madman Salvini is actually blaming the EU
TOPKEK!
he is deadset on fucking Brussels up apparently
crashing the EU with no survivors

'We are told we cannot spend money': Italy's firebrand Deputy Prime Minister Salvini blames Genoa bridge collapse on EU budget constraints as he vows to make those responsible 'pay for everything'
Matteo Salvini said EU spending limits were preventing his country from keeping its ageing motorways safe
He said Italy needed to spend more on infrastructure and would ignore EU budget constraints if necessary
Italy's anti-establishment government has long campaigned as populist Eurosceptics to win election in June
The collapse of the Morandi highway bridge in Genoa, blamed on poor maintenance, killed at least 39 people
Mr Salvini vowed to find 'the names and surnames of those who are guilty of unacceptable deaths'
Investigation centred on Autostrade, which operates the section of highway that includes the bridge

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6064277/Italian-Deputy-Prime-Minister-Matteo-Salvini-blames-Genoa-bridge-collapse-EU-budget-constraints.html
archive.is/n9GWH

Attached: 4F1EF9B500000578-6064277-image-a-26_1534359186904.jpg (962x1443 240.79 KB, 420.87K)

Thats what happens when you build bridges out of pasta t. italian

No, this is what happens when you build things with more style than substance.

This. Fake outrage to gain what little sympathy they have from the public. The majority know these scumbags made a ton of coin from these nigs. Instead of sticking to the usual import/export nonsense they instead took cash while killing italy.

They claimed it was fine.

Neither. This is what happens when you don't pay the upkeep cost, and if you do; make sure the upkeep happens.

Learned this from shabbos Orban. Instead of threatening the eu with leaving, you stay and cause a shitstorm to bring the entire house down. If the EU/italy fails you can bet the majority wont be blaming salvini especially when he spent the last five years wanting out.

Men in charge: Paolo Berti, the Operations and Maintenance manager of Atlantia, Stefano Marigliani, the director of the Genoa stretch of carriage way and Giancarlo Guenzi, Altantia’s chief financial officer are being accused of not ensuring maintenance of the bridge was up to date while pocketing huge salaries

One of the people singled out at responsible for the disaster is one of Atlantia's well-paid and sharply-dressed executives with a reported love of fast cars and tropical beaches.

Paolo Berti, 47, from Milan, is the Operations and Maintenance manager of Atlantia, and therefore directly responsible for maintaining the Morandi Bridge – and the scores of other motorway structures – that span Italy’s mountainous landscape.

The others are Stefano Marigliani, the director of the Genoa stretch of carriage way and Giancarlo Guenzi, Atlantia’s chief financial officer with responsibility of approving – or refusing –maintenance budgets.

Atlantia is a public company listed on the Milan Stock Exchange.

It’s largest single shareholder is Sintonia, an investment vehicle of the Benetton family – known for their international fashion brand. Billionaire Gilberto Benetton, 77, one of the founders of United Colors of Benetton Sisley, is a director of Atlantia.

Benneton is the company that has these disgusting racemixing campaigns,
every fucking time

fashionunited.uk/news/fashion/benetton-criticized-for-campaign-depicting-migrants-being-rescued/2018062030321

Attached: 4F172CA300000578-6058937-image-a-93_1534259311179.jpg (915x551 99.22 KB, 684.95K)

it's a brilliant plan, and it seems to be working

It was fucked from the beginning

Attached: morandi bridge.png (754x347, 255.85K)

The more Salvini types that europe votes in, the stronger that overall voice will be. With the nog crisis: "If hungary can shut it down, why can't we".

I take it back, its what happens when you make it out of cheap pasta dough, regular pasta should hold up

Agathoklis Giaralis, deputy director of the University of London's Civil Engineering Structures Research Centre, said the bridge, which was completed in 1967, must have been flawed in its construction, likely in the foundations, or suffered from extensive corrosion in its metallic parts.

'For such a bridge to collapse it has to be something serious that went unnoticed in maintenance and inspections,' he told MailOnline.

'It's an old bridge that was difficult to inspect from the start and doesn't have the redundancies that modern bridges do, so it is likely that one failure could lead to its collapse.'

Dr Giaralis said the metal parts, particularly the cables, of a bridge like the Morandi are the weakest parts but this bridge didn't fail there - pointing to bigger underlying issues.

'Usually these fail due to corrosion and that a process that takes decades, and it is very unusual that something that can cause total collapse went unnoticed,' he said.

'I would say that most probably something went wrong with the foundation or supporting ground rather than with the pier, the deck, or the cables.'

Dr Giaralis said the bridge was fully loaded with cars and there was wind, which may have triggered the collapse but would not have been the underlying cause as both should not be an issue for a healthy bridge.

Photos from Google Maps showed the bridge with what appeared to be spot repairs in the months leading up to the collapse, as it had been under repair since 2016.

Dr Giaralis said they were most likely patches to replace spalling concrete and ensure that reinforcement was covered to avoid long term corrosion.

He said they likely were unrelated to the collapse, which was caused by much more fundamental structural errors.

Attached: 4F18C2A700000578-6062911-image-a-26_1534345511945.jpg (962x641 79.13 KB, 151.4K)

The state of bridges in italy.

Attached: DkrJj1pW0AEPfyn.jpg (636x507 32.22 KB, 196.08K)

I wonder if (((they))) had something to do with this bridge collapse since Salvini keeps sending the migrant dindus back to Libya. And since Erdoğan spoke out against Israel a few months ago, now Turkey is having a crisis with their currency.

The EU tells governments where to spend the money.

dead bodies in the concrete compromising structural design… only in italy

horrible

I remember driving on the Autostrada with my dad a couple of years ago stretch from Slovenia Kranjska Gora towards Palmanova. We were driving across this mountainous region filled with bridges and tunnels in a then new audi a5. We were going pretty fast and I distinctly remember thinking to myself, Italians really know how to make highways, the engineering of it all is spectacular.

Fast forward now, I can't believe what possible death traps we drove over right then.
Fuck

Attached: 65520639.jpg (1200x800 143.83 KB, 237.82K)

KEK

people across Europe are following everything he does and he gets massive support as well, I can't remember any Italian politician that we supported so strongly. Of course MSM is trying to portray him as next Hitler but the people love him
t. Slovenian

Slovenia loving Italy? What is this timeline

Kek, ikr?

10 years ago we would be at eachothers throat.
How things have changed