Nu/pol/ № 02: Eat As Your Ancestors Did

EAT KETO
The balanced hormone diet.
Minimum ~50% calories from Fats.
Maximum for safety reasons ~75% calories from Fats.
Less Polyunsaturated Fats bc they cause inflammation.
More Saturated and Monounsaturated Fats bc that’s what you are made of.
Animal Fats, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil, Peanut Oil.

EAT PROTEIN
Amino Acids are the building blocks of life.
Men require ~60g Protein per day.
Women require ~40g Protein per day.
Eat more if skater or ninja warrior.
Bodybuilders eat 1g. of Protein per 1lb. of body weight.
The quality of the Amino Acid profile matters.
Grass-fed (and finished) and pasture-raised (sun) animals only.
Legumes are a good source of Protein.

EAT FIBRE
All Carbs are fibre.
Soluble and insoluble fibre.
Fibre hydrates muscle tissue.
Fibre ferments in colon forming 60% of stool.
Psyllium husk is good add.
Balance of grains, legumes, roots, tubers, and leafy greens.
No Carbs will cause gut death then your death.

FEED GUT FLORA
~60% of your stool is gut flora.
Raw milk, yogurt, and kefir.
Sprouted and fermented grains, legumes, breads, and pasta.
Fermented vegetables, dills, and kraut.

DRINK WATER
Consume 1/2 your body weight in ounces.
If 160lbs., drink 80oz. or 10 cups of water per day.
Drink more if fighting race war.
Beer hydrates better than water bc of the sugars.
Too much alcohol causes dehydration.

EAT BALANCED
Eating "balanced" is no meme.
By volume:
1/3 Fats
1/3 Carbs
1/3 Proteins
Because Protein and Carbs are ~4 calories per gram.
And because Fats are ~8 calories per gram.
“Balanced” diet is ~50% calories from Fat.
'My Plate' and 'Food Pyramid' are high-carb memes.

EAT DIVERSE
Diversity is your strength
Monoculture farming is unhealthful for the earth just as monoculturing your gut flora is unhealthful for your body. The more diverse your diet, the the more healthful your gut, which houses 70% of your immune system. Do not support homogenization in any form, not of milk, beer, gut flora, or people.

Don't forget to sprout your grains and legumes.

Attached: yum.png (902x639, 925.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5FYZ_8Z9qk
realmilk.com/real-milk-finder/
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EUROPEAN CUISINE
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_cuisines

Attached: bauernfruhstuck.jpg (1024x728, 86.76K)

READ EVERYTHING

Dominic D'agostino
Ketogenic (macronutrient) diet research.

Rhonda Patrick
Micronutrient research.

Drs. Justin and Erica Sonnenburg
Fibre and gut flora research.

Wim Hof
Iceman breathing.

Katy Bowman
Biomechanics research.

Attached: think.png (464x373, 244.82K)

who the fuck listens to the government for health advice

Attached: 1400994222348.jpg (946x798, 128.28K)

Keto means under 50g carbs a day.
Doing keto right requires consuming enough sodium.
Fruit is just sugar. Vegetables and fiber are overrated, they are just for taste.
Eat liver and egg yolks.
Dairy is not healthy.

I had a small melanoma on my hand that disappeared after I started keto.

Keto and fasting are the keys to health.

Smart post user. I do construction in 100+° heat for 11 hours a day five days a week. I juice homegrown veggies , about two quarts a day. And eat PBnJ for lunch usually. I'm lean and strong and look like a body builder. I have no supplements and no energy drink crap and after work I smoke cigarettes and drink a bunch of beer and I'm healthy as a fucking ox at 30. The key is I avoid meat and dairy. First if all, it's disgusting rotting flesh or piss filled cow jizz. Since I'm not a faggot I don't drink white cow cum.

Attached: 55bf5425a2a2545cf4867307a93bf38a4e0568c2f82c33c24bc8583e30c8a259.jpg (689x674, 90.86K)

You drink the milk, not the cum ya doofus. Did you milk a bull by accident?

>using the nu/pol/ (((meme)))
>EAT (((KETO)))
fuck off

Attached: MUH KEEETOOOO.png (753x336, 56.24K)

My ancestors ate bread you faggot

Been on keto for a little over a month. I've lost 12 lbs. and my lifts are slowly going up. Also, I'm not very hungry these days. What happens if I don't get enough fat and significantly more protein? A couple of my days, I've been unable to get enough fats.

You may be kicked out of ketosis temporarily but it's nbd. Once you're out of ketosis you'll likely be hungrier than normal and more prone to carb cravings and over-eating.

The enemy is is using this tactic so we can’t.
You’re a schizophrenic retard.
Eat healthy guys, please.

Keto is gay you're just running a caloric deficit and are satiated from so much protein. Once you get to a healthy size you can start eating a more normal diet by just reducing your portion sizes.

Keto is the best way to lose a lot of weight if you're a fat ass. However, gaining muscle while on keto is difficult, losing muscle while on keto is common, and keto is not an ideal diet for maximizing testosterone levels. I highly recommend keto to fatasses, but I don't think there's a point in eating keto if you aren't trying to lose weight.

Lots of factors in this thread.

Eat at least 1.5 grams of protein per bodyweight and make sure you are exercising for the coming race war.

Do keto runs followed by carb up days.

Avoid modern grains. They are not the grains your ancestors are. Grains are a Jewish food.

White men were hunters, fishers and pastoralists who at a keto style diet with carbs from local grains, tubers and root vegetables, fermented dairy and fruits in season.

Train for strength and endurance - but not long distance running. That shit is for fags and will fuck your knees. Hiking and sprints along with weight lifting and fighting.

Attached: Teddy Roosevelt.jpg (1136x1536, 172.92K)

No baked kale? No soy?? This isn't nu/pol/! Get off my board nazis.

Attached: 9e6.jpg (359x359, 12.38K)

humans are the best long-distance running species overall. as long as you stretch properly after every run and aren't a lardass your knees will be fine. also need to start running on softer surfaces and transition up. 100% agree with you otherwise

cycling is the real faggot cardio btw

I eat at least 600g of carbs per day and less than 30g of fat and my athleticism increased immediately and I'm losing weight because I have tons of energy to train with sustained intensity. My mood is awesome and have a lot more motivation. No need for stimulants either. I think the Olympic athletes figured out how to eat for health and fitness. High carb low fat is the best and the diet is very similar to that of our ancestors. Civilization became a thing because of farming grains. I slam potatoes, brown rice, corn, oats, beans, cabbage, and fruit all day and feel great. The kings of old got diabetes, and heart attacks because they indulged on luxury fatty cheeses and meats every meal while the strong and lean farmers got mad work done fueled on carbs.

Yeah, but we have fucking concrete!!!

Did our ancestor run on rocks or fields?

At any rate, I think that one meal a day is best. Lead into it with two meals a day spaced out by ~9 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5FYZ_8Z9qk

This guy's name is Simon, but pretty sure he is not a kike.

This video is fascinating. Previously our ancestors mostly only had a large meal in evening.

Also talks about Kellogg's with cereal and his circumcision fetish.Truly one of the worst gentiles in the history of the world.

You're a good man OP

I've recently started keto, not too terribly fat but desk job, love handles, was eating too much sugar anyways. Good information here it's more or less all what I've come across in my own research. I will say getting the best quality protein you can is crucial, none of that grain fed, hormone pumped bullshit, local/grass fed and if you can kill it yourself all the better.

I think that's far too much.
A good formula is 0.8 - 1.2 g of protein per LEAN lb of body weight for an active man. So if you are 160 lbs at 15% body fat -> 160 * 0.85 = between 100 and 160 grams of protein. More than that probably goes to waste.

Whats the deal with sodium? I've been hearing it's not as bad as people make it sound, which wouldn't surprise me. Since corporations like to use scapegoats to cover up the main health hazard sugar.

Attached: 4f4248dd737a2692787bcef042f81988a0dc406089438dfd19d265c0f765f985.gif (512x512, 1.51M)

it's one of the top nutrient deficiencies, helps you retain water, regulates blood pressure, crucial in nerve and muscle function

EAT BIG GET BIG

ALSO VEGANS ARE GAY

that's too complicated fuck that i'm just getting a big buford w / milkshake and curly fries yum

(1) and done. you guys must not be getting paid that much.

pol's Self Improvement threads have changed my life. Eating whole foods is the foundation of good health. I can't say enough positive things about Weston A. Price and his dietary recommendations. Eat and live clean and the rest will follow. Thank you /pol for showing me the way.

Attached: ButterFamily.jpg (336x265, 17.41K)

I do much better on the Starch Solution tbh.

nigger OP told you to eat carbs

Dr Mcdougall is a god. Realest dude out there

I thought it was obvious.

Just do all your shopping around the edges of the grocery store. And do fast every once in awhile I think it has benefits. Some diet advice I heard recently that stuck with me was that humans weren’t made to necessarily eat every single day. If you limit calories enough for a short time your body goes into starvation mode and you burn more calories off as your body thinks you’re out hunting for something. If you just lower portions for awhile but don’t go below some certain level, your metabolism just lowers to account for it and you stop losing weight. This is what happens for most. Some Asian guy has jewtube vids about it. It seems legit. I honestly think there is something to the intermittent fasting idea. I feel better when I feel empty than heavy full and slow. It makes food taste even better when you break fast too. I feel it may be good to do. There’s gotta be a reason many faiths call for it in spiritual senses.

I want to beat the shit out of you just for this you faggot hipster

Different people of different body sizes and body types require different amounts of resources. Based on the caloric requirements for each individual person, measuring fat intake as a proportion of their daily caloric intake makes such a diet scalable.

I "fast" 12 hrs a day. 8-10hrs sleep + 1-2hrs no eat before and after sleep. Works well for me but everybody is different.

I unironically enjoy skateboarding, am I wrong for that?

as long as you're a qt boy, no

t. kike

buy my "vitamin" pills goy.

I lost 100 lbs. eating keto and most of the symptoms to my health problems cleared up, I have Crohn’s disease.

Shit works. Wake up with tons of energy.

However, carb craving is real. I have to give myself a monthly cheat day for my own sanity.

No need for multivitamins on Keto. You get everything you need from your diet.

keto causes testosterone levels to crash.

Attached: carbohydrates-testosterone-and-cortisol-in-training-men.png (1033x416, 13.27K)

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GET RAW MILK IN BURGERLAND

This shit is harder to find than crack cocaine. As soon as I ask any grocer, farmers market worker, etc, they clam up in horror and say that it's illegal, no way would they sell it.

This is ridiculous, where have other anons gotten their supply from?

As a former fat fuck I disagree, lifting and a bodybuilder diet got me in shape. Building muscle kills fat, and the protein rich diet keeps (((temptation))) at bay. Keto seems like a meme diet, it's the kind of thing my coworkers use to brag about losing 5 pounds that they regain in a weekend.

You gotta go into rural areas for it. I tried it once and got the shits for days. Other people swear by it though.

See if you can find any local creameries. Depending on what state you're in, it's (((illegal))) to sell in stores, but still legal to sell at the creamery itself.

Forgot to mention be prepared to shell out for it, I get it from a local creamery for $11 a gallon. It's rough, but it's the real deal. There's absolutely no comparison when it comes to the taste, grocery store milk just tastes like vaguely milk flavored hormone water once you've been drinking real stuff for a while.

I hope you like cow shit, Raw milk is full of it.

from a cow. my family had a cow milked it by hand to get fresh milk. it was very good, andthe cream would always separate out easily. best butter ever

Intermittent fasting is supposed to be very healthy. Activates the immune system and helps regulate insulin levels.

That was a bull sweety

Can you give an example of a typical day's meal plan?

The way to buy it legally in (illegal states) is to say the raw milk is of the purpose of bathing in; not for consuming.

Attached: 1517600406067.png (560x426, 305.97K)

I actually got cream milk from Amazon Fresh a few times weirdly enough. Don't have it anymore though and no stores around here carry it.

You shouldnt be drinking raw milk without getting yourself acquainted with it first. Drink very very little of it, you will get the shits.

Our ancestors didn't eat a bunch of retarded and contradictory fad diet bullshit.

They ate as OP posted. A balanced meal of meats, fats, grains, fruits, and veggies. I do not see what is "fad" about eating balanced.

OP posted contradictory things, try reading. You can't eat keto and balanced you moron. They fermented things to store it, not because it made it better for you.

Long distance running is for niggers.

No soy latte, no up-vote, Nazis!

Attached: 1523896629893.jpg (200x200, 18.82K)

lol, that's not keto, dumbass

its called paleo, retard, and you should be eating shittons of veggies, (almost) no grains (or fruits)

Absolutely none of the vegetables available now existed in paleolithic times. The only thing paleo about your fad diet is the name.

user, you should mean avoid mass farmed dairy and pasteurized milk. The former for all the fucked up hormones and the latter as it's no longer a substance the body recognizes as food and will fuck up your intestines.
Befriend a farmer, pay him $50-$100 bucks a month for a gallon of home milk, and some home butter, and home cheese and home beef it will change you life.

I was surprised to see in some story on professional gamers living in a mansion that the chef there makes keto meals for marathon gaming sessions. This keeps them from craving jew diabetes powder every couple of hours.

How do people get this stupid?
No retard, it really won't. My milk comes from my back yard. You can't tell the difference.

Kike spotted! You're using a strawman! pasteurization isn't just cooking it, it's superheating it until all the proteins break down and thus destroying any nutritional value it has and any good bacteria with it!

Attached: DeepNutritionWhyYourGenesNeedTraditionalFood_0114.jpg (638x826 187.43 KB, 177.74K)

Pasteurization is not superheating you fucking retard, it is a lower heat than normal cooking, 145 to 160 F. By your "logic" cooking a chicken breast makes it no longer food and have no nutritional value.

Personal insults and ad homonim? Deffo kike. Filtered.

If you want to play captain fedora of the starship reddit and fire your logical fallacy rays, you might want to learn how they work first (or at least how to spell them). Insulting you is not an ad hominem. Your post is an ad-hom though, learn the difference.

It's okay, I get things mixed up sometimes, too.
'Keto' means "ketogenic" which is a state that describes the body burning keytones instead of glucose as fuel.
'Paleo' means "paleolithic", as in 3,000,000 to 12,000 years ago. There is no knowing what they ate since our oldest human samples barely go back 10,000 years. It is an inaccurate label, you shouldn't use it.
'Ancestors' includes your grandparents and relatives from all previous times such as the middle ages and such. They baked bread and brewed beer, in addition to eating dairy, meat, vegetables, and fruit.
There was an actual list posted if it was unclear what you should eat.
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_cuisines

Kill yourself you jew fuck.

They want you on keto so you can't differentiate between cat-piss smells from crazy feminists and alt-kike.

Your picture proves exactly nothing.

What about vat pasteurization? It’s kept at a lower temperature for a longer amount of time in an attempt to keep those vital fats alive

Yes you can, the math of 1/3 fats, which are twice the calories of proteins and carbohydrates per gram, makes it so.
It is, as it replenishes the things that live in your gut. A very important addition to a modern sanitized diet where the water and milk have been treated with heat, uv, and/or chemical antibiotics to kill the natural cultures they contain.

If you didn't defend raw local dairy, I would think you were here only to take a shit, since all of your posts are rude.

What's the nutritional value of blood, pus, and fecal matter, moshe?

You're referring to UHT pasteurisation, which produces horrible-tasting long-life milk that keeps for months without refrigeration. Regular pasteurisation is much less severe.

This is how I know that keto is cult and OP is a faggot.
Weren't any avocados, coconuts, or olives where my folk lived.

Yeah, pick one, asshole.

At least OP isn't a fucking vegan.

user, if you reverse engineer the ancestral meals of your people you will find a balance of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates, as well as a variety of meats, dairy, grains, legumes, vegetables, and fruit. Only people fighting cancer should go up to the 75% calories from fats mark and only with the assistance of an experienced physician and only for short periods of time before returning to the balanced level of 50% calories from fats.

Maybe not, but there was animal fat.

I don't think that is true, user.

Cunt, if you had half a brain you would know increasing your ammonia levels isn't doing your brain any good. Kill yourself.

Attached: WarlikeJitteryFrilledlizard-size_restricted[1].gif (500x281, 3.26M)

You are completely and utterly fucking brain dead. 1/3 fats, 1/3 protein, 1/3 carbs will not put you in ketosis. The bacteria in your gut do not need to be "replenished", they reproduce on their own. Water and milk do not contain natural cultures, if they have bacteria in them it is due to contamination. Keep crying about your feelings, I'm sure that will prove useful eventually.

Sodium is necessary, and your (suggested) intake heavily depends on your diet. Hypertension is usually caused by your sodium to potassium ratio being off (not enough potassium relative to your sodium levels).

Are you fucking retarded? Dietary "carbs" are exactly the opposite of fibre. "Carbs" is sugars and starches, while fibre is indigestible cellulose.

Been on Keto and sober 6 months now. Fucking love it. Never been fat but I had a little beer belly and lost that. I don't work out but work outdoors a lot and run occasionally.
But Keto is a NO SUGAR LOW CARB diet. Carbs=Sugar. Carbs break down into sugar once digested. Once you eliminate the poison (sugar) your brain starts running off ketones and its fucking energy and clarity like you've never known.

Attached: fatty bally.gif (269x299, 2M)

Bodybuilders are striving for cosmetic effects.
If a "body builder" requires protein at 1g/lb must you mix metric and imperial? for optimal gains, then a man in a physically demanding role should probably strive to consume a similar amount.
What do you mean by this? A sugar cube is 100% carb and 0% fibre.
This is turning woo-ish. Fibre does not enter your blood stream, so how the fuck can it "hydrate" muscle tissue?
Ok, explain Eskimo.

My ancestors were Swiss.
Fuck off.

Enjoy your low T ketard.

They don't, that's a myth. Virtually everyone is fine at 0.64. A man in a physically demanding role is not going to be at a protein deficit getting 0.5. Also that is lean mass, carrying around 80 pounds of lard doesn't mean you need more protein.

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

And that they ate 50 plants per week. Different plants and different parts so in fact 100 different things. The poor were deprived and stupid and the very rich ate also different. Look up stomach contents of swamp bodies.

I exercise about 1 hour per day (cardio and lifting) and sit on my ass at work all day. I'm losing fat mass as we speak. How long will it take me to become obese, diabetic, and prone to heart disease and high cholesterol with this carbohydrate demon diet? Should I replace my artery clogging potatoes with lard instead? I don't know guys…

Attached: Screenshot_20180815-172816_Chrome.jpg (1439x813, 214K)

Following OP's advice will not put someone into ketosis. He recommends 50% of calories from fat, which is not enough. It should be at least 70% calories from fat.
50 grams of carbs is just a rule of thumb, but still more accurate than what OP wrote.
Individual responses will vary, but consuming just enough carbs and protein to be low carb, but not in ketosis, can lead to problems where the glucose needs are not being met, nor is the body in a keto adapted state where it burns ketones and produces some glucose itself via gluconeogensis.

Read the books by Volek & Phinney.

OP didn't mention low-carb, and half calories from fats means half calories from carbs and protein, the latter of which stores as glycogen when you eat more than you need and burns as glucose, so your assertions of health risk are untrue. Also, 70-75% calories from fats is risky cancer treatment amount and can cause ketoacidosis and death if done over long periods in some people, especially those at risk of, or who already have, diabetes.

Thanks for the rec, tho.