ERDOGAN TARIFFS THE FUCK OUT OF US

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201808151067203923-turkey-usa-imports-tariffs-increase/

Attached: cosplay_check___makoto_by_rhyt.jpg (716x1395, 274.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SoftBank_Group
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201808151067203923-turkey-usa-imports-tariffs-increase/
theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/13/turkey-financial-crisis-lira-plunges-again-amid-contagion-fears
businessinsider.com/capital-economics-lira-turkey-recession-banking-crisis-2018-8
wsj.com/articles/investors-doubt-turkey-will-easily-fall-into-imf-safety-net-1533740109
cnbc.com/2018/07/09/turkeys-erdogan-names-son-in-law-finance-minister-in-new-cabinet.html>>12008805
zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-15/lira-surges-after-qatar-pledges-invest-15-billion-turkey
ahvalnews.com/yigit-bulut/advisor-turkeys-erdogan-proposes-turkish-russian-empire
zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-15/turkey-joins-russia-liquidating-us-treasurys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay. Not like thw roaches can afford anything with how fast the turkish lira has plummeted.

It's going to take a lot of hard work to get through this crisis.

Attached: Turkish_Man.jpeg (474x523, 60.38K)

Good. I hope they all starve.

Look at the lira-usd rates.

America's economy is booming, the roaches are done for.

And those tariffs are supposed to achieve what? Appear stronk in the eyes of the roach populace?

They're instead going to be ordering Chinese Smartphones that still run on American-designed operating systems and likely use an American designed processor
Also hear nothing about American vehicles, I see a lot of Jeeps in Turkey, likely from Arab American Vehicles on license from GM

Attached: 5d92f507c0ea1dd4f27cfa089d403979e2531645604a679d6b6159b178ff7191.gif (800x430 1.9 MB, 564.42K)

And nothing of value was lost.

Say what you will about turkroaches.
They're the only country to go after the JewSA and Israel this hard. Kikes will probably rile up the serbs to be their controlled op again tbh.

ARM was designed by the British and most IntelAviv chips are designed by Israel-Russia. No joke.

Let's hope the US responds with similar tarriffs.

Attached: Turkroach.jpg (1591x892, 292.84K)

I hope Turkey suffers and is absorbed by the EU as a mass of land and people! Turkey (and I think Erdogan himself) covered up 9-11 from his end. That fucked was caught trying to 9-11 his own fucking people to start war with Iran. He's as much of a kike as the Saudis… and his people are none the wiser!

No plane for you!

Attached: f.35.kampfjet.flugzeug.kanpfflugzeug.turkei.usa_.nato_.f16.nex24.lockheedmartinshot[1].jpg (1494x863, 95.73K)

Also we need to make Istambul into Constantinople and say it's because of 9-11.

Bluepilled retards will be butthurt, specially the people of Turkey. While the people who took part in it will be butthurt because they are kikes.

All cryptokikes are kikes!

This'll hurt.

Attached: US.PNG (721x640 29.51 KB, 30.89K)

Please make it fall bellow 400 billion.

He wanted a war with Iran? I want him to cry to Bibi how it's no longer going to be possible.

Qualcomm is an American company faggot, and ARM is owned by the Japanese now

SAUCE

Attached: 04f35c4f03fe54600fc522468873b4e2ba7e5753069d2675368648eb096743e1.png (1101x1080, 452.34K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SoftBank_Group
Based Japs keeping our technology out of Chink hands

lol how the fuck are these incompetents actually importing these across an ocean into a med climate?

The wet dream of the USA. The US is lobbying for it since decades.

NO IMKIKE!

WE WILL NOT ABSORB YOUR ROACHES

Attached: IOTBP.jpg (1139x1497, 73.58K)

Why would you want to stop them wasting their plummeting currency on that overpriced, ineffectual shitheap?

This. That literal mongrel nation is an abomination and all of its people ought be put to death.

The F35A is a solid plane but it will never be worth its investment

Half of the US is med climate and has 100 times more arable land. US had huge agricultural advantage from the very beginning.

lol ok then

Attached: turkish lira LT_0.jpg (890x507, 45.7K)

Americas climate can be summed up as follows;
25 percent med, 25 percent grassland, 25 percent woodland, and 25 percent desert

Attached: 5d32989f606379d0798c0e099d1bc900d86d46bc95e950840dc14545e1c773bc.jpg (648x648, 26.83K)

Qualcomm, and Soft Bank both have ties to Israel.

AMD, ARM, IBM, Intel, and Nvidia, all have ties to Israel faggot, if you use a computer chances are it has ties to Israel. Even RISC-V is likely to develop ties to Israel as the architecture matures

Yep.
Which is why I planning to get a SGI, Sun, or PPC machine soon.

What a shitty world we live in.

Attached: explosive_feel.jpg (957x1118, 219.7K)

m8 u wot, Trump has fucked them, hard. This is their limp-dicked retalliation.

Attached: S80811-190020(1).jpg (720x356, 146.91K)

which one of these thing do we need from turkey?

I don't own anything made by roaches, so I'm going to pick E: None of the Above.

My bad. G was what I wanted.

The tariffs are on American goods being imported into Turkey.

Made by IBM retard

>sputniknews.com/middleeast/201808151067203923-turkey-usa-imports-tariffs-increase/
HOLY SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEE SOMEONE WITH A FUCKBOI-JEWBOOK ACCOUNT REPLY TO THIS NIGGER

No, its not illegal by any stretch, You are fake news and thats what im going to call you, "Oh No! Most of the world's countries have been taking advantage of the Vastly Superior US Economy! Since the majority of countries are screwing you over, Just let it happen, Dont fight for fairness, be pacified." - Thats literally your argument. It makes no difference how many countries are taking advantage of you, Thats irrelevant, You tell them tell them all shove it.

Good. With O incharge we had trade deficits of around HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS YEARLY!!! THAT IS ENOUGH NO MORE.

Under Destructive, pacifistic and weak lefty governance the US didnt make anything anymore. We don’t need the world we can make everything we need here. The WORLD IS A NET DRAIN and it is time to Cut Them Off.

"Servitude" holy cow, I bet youre the kind of person that sold all his stock investments when Trump won because he was going to crash the economy. The world is a Drain on America and you obviously have no Idea what is going on. Trump is Smashing trukey straight into the dirt and thats Great. (Its not all to Trump’s credit though erogon saying hes going to involve himself more in turky’s finances and also appointing like his brother inlaw to financial position did not comfort investors, infact they have been weary of turkey for awhile now.) But this lira fall is a big deal because if turk banks fail the rest of Europe and the Euro are going to Burn. Specially spain and france, who Turks owes a lot of money totaling over 100 billion to those two countries alone. This is big news because erogon appears he will not take Russia’s, China’s or any IMF bailouts if his craphole country fails. If Turkey fails and Spain doesnt get aid and crashes it will send the rest of the EU straight into the CAN. It Is High Time the rest of the world learns how far they sit below the U.S. For to long have they been given a free ride by weak Republican and democrat leaders holding the US back. Now is the time these countries see how far below us they sit. It is important that they see their countries, their values, their people do sit leagues below the US in all metrics of Worth. I would rather 3/4 of the world burn and suffer than be subjected to 1 more year of anything less than a balanced fair trade agreement. No handouts. No sympathy. No Apologies.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1269x892, 133.72K)

Get some perspective please! The Turk GDP is like 1/20th of the US GDP this is exactly what im talking about, eragon puts "HUGE" tariffs on the US, So what? thats not even going to show up as a blip on the charts. I cant even believe I have to explain this. I hope Trump matches it though, but instead goes across the whole board with those Tariff rates. I want the world to Learn.
And secondly, do you know how this national debt works, You bring up the debt when you are listing reasons why the Federal Reserve(3rd private central bank of America(this means the bank is privately owned)) needs to be shutdown. There is no paying off that debt. Its not designed like that. If you vacuumed up all the Federal Reserve Notes(USD) in circulation and gave it all back, you would still owe billions to the bank! EVERY US DOLLAR EVER CREATED HAS INTEREST. You will never pay off the Bankers Debt, a fractional reserve system such as the one we have will always fail. Abraham Lincoln Knew this when he created and Issued the Greenback Shortly before he was shot in the head and all the Greenbacks were pulled from circulation. And Kennedy knew this when he issued the Kennedy note (executive order 11110), shortly before he was shot in the head and all the notes were quickly pulled from circulation. The national debt has exploded after O took office in 2008 and it has made a very elite few extremely wealthy. Just your perception of this turkeyburger mess tells we need to talk about the ways of the world. I feel maybe that people haven’t been telling you the whole story and I feel like it would be wrong if I didn’t offer to share a little bit.

theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/13/turkey-financial-crisis-lira-plunges-again-amid-contagion-fears

businessinsider.com/capital-economics-lira-turkey-recession-banking-crisis-2018-8

wsj.com/articles/investors-doubt-turkey-will-easily-fall-into-imf-safety-net-1533740109

cnbc.com/2018/07/09/turkeys-erdogan-names-son-in-law-finance-minister-in-new-cabinet.html>>12008805

should have waited a bit and made it E.O. 11111
maybe then he would've survived

Attached: 2b6fafcc7ecdc5fe8eb3dc1d046939e4c4d50b20452d61adf729e5586077768b.jpg (1520x1080, 167.46K)

Turks would be worse than kikes if they had half their IQ.

Attached: autistic clicking.png (652x390, 107.92K)

Based Turkey. Erdogan is /accelerationistgang/ now

Why do you burgers ALWAYS forget you have fucking alpine mountains? Also you have a fuckhuge river running through half your country and one of your states is 90% swamp/marshland.

An oxymoron since the 50's.

Makes sense. Turks are the fastest animals by velocity/body-length ratio.

Your basic mario level then.

This is your mind on commie core.

Attached: hyena2.jpg (546x794, 55.18K)

How do retards like you not only manage to exist, but also manage to convince yourself that you aren't extremely stupid?

The roaches poached themselves.

Brown people can't into agriculture I dunno why. Maybe the plants hate them too? People say muh America so fertile. Ya so was Zimbabwe when it was Rhodesia but now it's not very fertile.

Sounds like everyone wins.

Huh

WOW WE ARE FUCKED
Oh wait we don't buy that anyway.

Maybe stop defining "ties to israel" as "has one jewish guy on the team".

Hopefully Wilsonian Armenia becomes a reality. Out of 80 million "people" in Turkey 5 million are crypto-Armenians.

Attached: 1519478669913m.jpg (1024x808, 152.75K)

That's not how this works and you might be a bit on the silly side for even assuming it would work that way.

how many Pollards does it take to sell secrets to an enemy?
The only way to be safe is to exclude them, this has been proven time and again. In fact I challenge you to find any company with jews in it that works towards the furthering of anything other than jewish interests.
They view all non jews as inferior, this makes them an enemy. It's their choice and always has been. You don't employ or work with an enemy.

so the U.S.A. will get that much closer to self-sufficiency, yes?

I really don't give a shit about your turkroach affairs.

America is really big. Europeans tend to underestimate how big it is. Those areas are relatively small to be included in such a summary.

We also have vast stretches of tundra in Alaska and tropical rainforest in Florida.

When was the last time literally anyone on Earth actually bought something from Turkey

Turkey putting a tariff on American goods means they're making it more expensive for America to sell goods in Turkey, you tards. This place went to shit since /r/the_donald crawled in.

It's starting to activate my almonds…

Attached: coincidence.webm (640x360, 1.78M)

Roaches equipped with Japanese technology is some creepy combination you should take into account. Just kidding, they are shit no matter what they get a hold of.

so now our big international corporations will have a harder time selling to foreign markets?
how does this hurt me exactly?

are you liberals now going to try to tell me that more money for them means more money for me? are you now going to sell me trickle down economics?

Doesn't matter who owns ARM it's just a design. They don't produce anything but design specs last I heard.

Truth. Turks are fucking shit.

this. its like he's asking to get overthrown by angry mobs

turkposter.jpg

Good, maybe now we'll finally be able to get shipments of Greek and Croatian tobacco instead of overpriced shit Durks grow on their shores.

t. pipe smoker

Attached: d3bc9a3c9b16742d14e6ed408a09f0f2bd1b6e11dce4e39b46cf2caba76fb92b.jpg (1032x962, 282.82K)

It'd be confusing if it wasn't so pathetic.

Libshits like this make me sick. If they'd been around in 1969, they'd have spent the entire decade mocking NASA for stupidly thinking America could reach the Moon, then the month of July predicting the failure of Apollo 11. They have horrible self-esteem (for very good reasons – they're useless), and they project that onto the rest of us.

That's what "blame America first" really is: whiny cowards who've talked themselves into believing nothing good can ever come from America, just as nothing they consider good has ever come from their family, themselves, or anything else they've been involved with. Their intense self-hatred manifests as endless pessimism and defeatism.

They uniformly hate Trump because his high-energy is sunshine to their vampire. Trump is the exact, polar opposite of the Wecant tribesmen, and they've been having an emotional reaction to him for three years now.

Attached: How_Soon.jpg (550x468, 85.22K)

This is actually smart. They should be banned everywhere though.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-15/lira-surges-after-qatar-pledges-invest-15-billion-turkey
——–
Qatar is helping them because they are under Saudi blocade and Turkey has opened a military base there in return. This standoff with US is going to last.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg.cf.jpg (705x400, 43.64K)

Fucking turks get out. Your country is absolutely worthless.

Softbank is owned by a Korean. So no, it's not in the hands of the Japanese.

Not a Turk. And this gives me the needed objective perspective which easily leads to conslusion how much of a humiliation are you Americans ready to endure just to keep Turkey as your ally. No matter what.

Even if Erdogan would order assasination of Barron and Ivanka you still wouldn't do shit.

And why?

Muh Bosporus and Dardanelli. Enjoy that hairy turkish cock down your throat. It is staying there.

Attached: makoto-ssf4-highres.jpg.cf.jpg (711x399, 49.18K)

Hang on, let me short every Turkish financial instrument I can find.

Half the money funneled into it was so the chinks would have "broken" planes to steal as well as other new toys. The fucker was working years ago.

Didn't know Turkish intelligence had internet shills.

Without our three quarters of a trillion dollar trade deficit we pay that off.

Nuke Israel, idiot. Don't make liquor more expensive for your citizens.

Which gated community were you raised in, sunshine?

God, I hope turkey gets nuked in my lifetime.

There’s nothing from Turkey that doesn’t have an equivalent from elsewhere.

Their best export outside of humus are the Canik handguns.

Yeah, well I understand airplanes have the wrong equipment for me. As in an appendage they shouldn’t.

Ignore the Filthy shill repliers, I dont know what is wrong with liberals. It really is rooted in their attitude though.

I myself just graduated college after rooming with a Lib friend and the contrast in our attitudes is so sharp.
I bought a SMD rework/reflow station just so I could teach myself board repair. Its not exactly easy or fun, and I find it rather stressful actually. But I know if a Human can design and make it work at one time, I can replace a capacitor or chip and make it work again. No one in my family knows how to do anything like that. (electronics wise, I have aircraft and vehicle mechanics in family) But I It was all self taught and I decided fixing stuff was something I should know how to do.

Same in finances He was so wasteful and when he would stress out about his dad getting mad at him for not having any money I would ask him where it went(few thousands of dollars). He would say he didnt know and I would ask him what he had to show for it, and he would just stare at me.

Fucking Nothing, He had fucking nothing. A xbox that his parents bought him. A car they bought him. He always waste his money eating at restaurants and drinking/buying alcohol. Never cooking, never learning anything new. FUCKING READING COMIC BOOKS

On the flip side I had thousands and thousands of dollars in computer hardware, Tons of tools, a gun safe filled with guns, ammo, and accessories. Fuck! I had to work for all that shit, I grew up in a fucking 2 bedroom trailer

Dont even get me started on guns. It is Morally and ethically wrong to have a family and not own a gun. As a Man, You are physically stronger than the woman. it is my job to protect and provide for a woman and our children. Saying you will not own a gun because of some fucked up ego/superiority complex is irresponsible (the real man doesnt need a gun argument).

It will be imperative that me and my family will always breed a Can Do attitude. I will have none of that fag pussy, pathetic, degenerate shit attitude in my house.

Haha those fuckers literally told me the only way to get out of debt was to raise taxes, how can they actually think that seriously?

Oh no, how will I afford…dates? Carpets?

You know that scene in reservoir dogs where the undercover cop spins a story/joke out of nothing to blend in, but it's nothing but hot air?

Attached: Tim-Roth-in-Reservoir-Dogs.jpg (1104x544, 164.18K)

This.

The only reason why /YOURBASEDGOY/ TRUMP is chimping out over Turkey recently is because of the spat Israel had with Turkey. Nothing to do with American economy.

Didn't know turks had intelligence

Attached: kebab.jpg (355x258, 17.79K)

Advisor to Turkey’s Erdoğan proposes “Turkish-Russian empire”

ahvalnews.com/yigit-bulut/advisor-turkeys-erdogan-proposes-turkish-russian-empire

Attached: 1523514856961.jpg (591x994, 139.13K)

Relevant

Attached: 3EB1F22D-D56E-4376-9401-A4A3848FFF20.jpeg (1400x1400, 153.74K)

Now this is what triggers my autism. Only Cali has Mediterranean.

Attached: 1203px-USA_map_of_Köppen_climate_classification.svg.png (1203x1024, 279.43K)

Can we finally fucking take back Constantinople!?

zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-15/turkey-joins-russia-liquidating-us-treasurys

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 12.11.29 AM.png (689x509 91.4 KB, 72.5K)